A Growing Desire Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Vinteuil
Vinteuil
31 Followers

"I see you like my outfit?'

"Come over here so I can inspect it better."

"What do you think, are you ready to fuck me again?"

I nodded.

"Good. Because I want you to fuck my ass. I want you to take anal virginity Jake," she was whispering in my ear now, her body perched sexily on top of me, her breasts hanging tantalizingly close to my mouth, "Ever since you licked my ass, mmm, I can't stop thinking about having something bigger, something harder deep inside of me. Somewhere no one else has ever been. Every night I'm not with you I find my fingers rubbing my clit, but it's not enough, so I started fingering my ass too. Mm, you like that, don't you? You like thinking of me naked on top of my sheets, alone, fingering myself, thinking about you?"

It took everything in my will power not to flip her over and ravage her -- I wanted to hear the rest.

"Mm, I come so hard when I touch myself down there. I never knew I could be so dirty. But I love being dirty for you."

She leaned down and kissed me. It started off sweet, without any tongue. She started rubbing her panty-covered crotch on my naked cock. Our lips were firmly locked, and our tongues started exploring each other's mouths. Devouring. Needy. A horny moan escaped her lips.

Without a word, she turned around and straddled my chest. Her back faced me.

"So you want my ass, huh?" she said, looking at me over her shoulder.

"Oh yeah," I said.

Brett arched her back, her voluptuous behind deliciously close to my face.

"Good," she said, reaching back and running her hand over her soft cheek. "I can't wait to have your hard dick in my ass instead of your fingers."

The way she looked in her thigh highs and garter slip and thong drove me nearly insane with lust. The way she looked over her shoulder and slowly pulled her fleshy cheek to the side, letting show a glimpse of her tiny pink rosebud behind the black thong string.

"You want to fuck this little thing here, love?" Her hand left her cheek and started making its way to her hole.

"Oh, fuck yes!" I gasped as Brett began to push her slender fingertip into her asshole. She moaned in pleasure.

Her ass was near inches from my face.

"Grab that lube," she said. "I want you to get my ass ready."

We have had our share of dirty moments, but this was easily surpassing any experience I had ever had. I grabbed the lube on the nightstand table and squeezed a small amount onto my fingertip. My finger joined hers as I rubbed the lubricant into her hole. She moved her hand back to her cheek to help spread her ass.

She moaned with lust and need. "That feels so good, babe, keep going. I want you to be able to slide right into me." I continued working my finger, now knuckle deep, into her ass.

"How does it look? I think I need another finger before you fuck me," she asked.

I was absolutely mesmerized by the sight before me. The closeness of her ass to my face, my finger penetrating past the muscular ring, feeling the warmth. The sheer naughtiness of the whole situation threatened to make me come without even a touch to my now throbbing dick. I continued working my finger into her, then adding another. Her asshole was nearly as slick as her pussy.

"This feels so good, Jake," she paused. "Do you know what I want you to do?"

"What?"

"Well...." she said, the seductive air mixing with her natural shyness. "I really liked when you licked my ass that one night... Will you do it again?"

"You don't even have to ask," I said with a smile.

I gripped her hips and pulled her even closer to my face. I could almost taste the musk of her pussy. The black string of her thong was all that stood between my tongue and her puckered hole. I yanked the thong aside and let my tongue find its way to the bottom of her pussy. I swiftly tasted her juices, and then ran my tongue down, across her perineum and then started circling her tight hole.

"Oh, babe, oh, that feels so good."

I teased her for a few more moments, and then I dove in with my tongue, prodding her sensitive ring, trying to push my tongue deep inside her virginal ass.

"FUCK, that feels amazing," she squealed with delight. I saw her hand had started working on her clit.

I found myself lost in her curvy butt as she rode my tongue. Her body squirmed and moved uncontrollably. She started grinding herself on my tongue.

"Oh, God yes!" she moaned with ecstasy. "Lick it! LICK my ass, Jake! Stick your tongue up my ass!"

Her body started to shake and I could feel her hand rubbing herself vigorously, her moans filling the room as I filled her ass with my tongue. I felt a pulse running through her body and contracting in her ass.

"Oh yes, oh babe," she moaned. "Just FUCK me! I'm going to come! I'm going to come! I'm coming, I'm COMING!"

Brett's breathless dialogue quickly turned into lengthy moan as her asshole repeatedly clenched and unclenched. A flood of her warm pussy juices dripped onto my chin and neck and chest. She writhed with pleasure, momentarily lost in the fog of orgasm and lust.

"Shit, Jake," Brett said. "That was, that was incredible." She suddenly seemed to notice my very hard, very needy cock. "Let's take care of this."

She fell to my side as her right hand wrapped around my thick shaft.

"Put this inside me."

I eagerly moved on top of her, and pulled aside the thong to reveal her wetness. I kissed her, and held her face in my hands, as my dick rubbed up and down her lips, wetting it, working its way slowly into her tight pussy. We were making out passionately as my cock slowly eased its way in three-quarters of the way. I suddenly and forcefully pushed the rest of myself inside of her; completely overwhelming her senses as she lustfully grabbed my hips and locked her legs around me. Her pussy clenched my cock.

"Mm, YES, Jake, get your dick wet. God, I feel so dirty!"

I roughly flipped Brett onto her stomach and then brought her to her hands and knees. Her shiny pussy and ass begging for more, waiting for my next move. I moved forward on the bed, leaving her exposed, and grabbed her hair to pull her face toward my waiting shaft.

"Taste your pussy on my cock."

Brett opened her mouth eagerly and looked deep into my eyes before taking my dick into her mouth and towards her throat. She left my cock for a moment.

"I want you to fuck my mouth."

Still gripping her hair, I held her head in place as I moved my hips forward and backward, using her face as I would use her pussy. Her eyes glued to my eyes; the act the perfect result of trust and confident sexuality a relationship brings. I was now pumping aggressively in and out of her sweet mouth, as her tongue slid its way over the hole, and her free hand made its way to my balls, rubbing gently.

We kept this up for a few more minutes before I pulled away and she let out a gasp. My cock was drenched in saliva, and I leant down to kiss her, tasting the remnants of her pussy.

"Are you ready?" I asked. She was still on her hands and knees, still outfitted in that breathtaking lingerie, still batting her eyes at me seductively as she spoke.

"You have no idea, Jake. I want your cock shoved up my ass."

She took off her thong but left on the garter slip. I took the bottle of lube, a quaver of nervousness and feeling of unreality filled me, and I squeezed out a large amount into my hand. I then coated my dick with the slippery gel as I gazed down at Brett's tight hole, still slick from earlier. I squeezed some more out and rubbed it in my hands to warm it before I applied it her sensitive hole.

I placed my cock at the entrance of her ass.

"Relax, babe, remember to breathe. Play with your clit, it will help."

I watched as she reached between her legs to touch herself as I rubbed my dick up and down the crack of her ass, smearing her hole with even more lube. Then, using one hand to open her ass wider, I pushed my head against the tight puckered ring, feeling her open up beneath me.

"Oh God, fuck, it hurts, but don't stop, don't you dare stop," Brett groaned. The muscular ring stretched to accommodate my cock before it clamped down tightly around my shaft. My tip of my cock had disappeared inside of her.

"How does it feel?" I asked. I pushed another inch.

"Just keep going! I want all of you in me. All of your cock. God, it feels so nasty, so good. I need it deeper though. Fill me with your dick!"

Half of my cock was inside her now. The sight was mind-blowing, as I gazed down at her tanned cheeks and saw my cock disappearing inside her forbidden hole. I kept pushing deeper, and Brett kept rubbing her clit harder. Every second a new moan, groan, shriek, whimper, profanity escaped from her mouth.

"Start fucking me, Jake."

I withdrew my dick and plunged forward again. My whole dick was nearly inside of her. I pulled out again, this time sinking all the way, letting my balls hit her pussy. Brett screamed, a lustful mixture of pain and pleasure.

"Oh God, FUCK, FUCK, you're taking my virginity, you like that, don't you Jake? Oh fuck, I'm starting to get used to it, just keep fucking me, fuck me, FUCK me!" Her asshole clenched around me, her speech reaching a scream each time I pushed back inside of her. "That feels so fucking good! Don't stop! Don't stop fucking my ass!"

The sensation was not what I expected. Even with the copious amount of lube, being buried in her ass had none of the moist embrace of her pussy. It was warm, much hotter than her pussy. Almost fiery. And it was impossibly tight, unbelievably tight. I knew if I looked down again at our filthy joining I would come.

I reached around Brett's body and pulled her breasts out of the lingerie cups. I caressed her breasts with both hands. My dick buried deep inside of her. Her hand furiously rubbing her clit. She pushed backwards into me. It forced my cock even deeper into her ass.

She squirmed under me, her ass taking my cock in and out, piston-like, pornographically. I twisted her nipples like she loved, then brought my other hand back and spanked her hard on her ass cheek. And then again, and again, until she was screaming with pleasure. Her breathing seemed out of control, gasping like an asthmatic, the pleasure overwhelming. Her whole body trembling, working towards the inevitable. I twisted her other nipple, and savored the incredible reaction.

"I'm COMING!" she screamed and I felt her asshole tighten its grip on my dick. "I'm coming, I'm coming with your cock in my ass!"

Brett pushed herself back on my dick. Her body spasmed through an intense and lengthy climax. As it subsided, I slowly resumed fucking her ass with long, gentle strokes.

"Wow, that was incredible," she said, still sounding out of breath.

"Are you doing okay?" I asked.

"Oh yes. Don't you dare stop until you fill my slutty ass with your come!"

I kept sliding my dick in and out of her tight ass. Every time I reentered it seemed more relaxed and she lost all trace of grimace from her face. I kept up the pace, but twitched involuntarily when she brought her fingers from her pussy and licked them.

"Mm, I love how I taste."

I started fucking her faster, the need overwhelming me.

"Oh yeah, that's it, right there. Mm, how long have you dreamed about this? Dreamed about your shaft stuck up inside my tight ass? Dreamed about degrading me, making me into your ass slut? Oh God, you're stretching me out so good, I feel so nasty, but so good."

Her words pushed me to a state of rapture. I lost all sense of control. I pummeled her now gaping ass.

"Oh YES, babe, like that, I want you to fill my ass with your come? Don't you want that? Don't you want to see your white come leak out of my ass? Come for me babe, fill me. You've come in my mouth, in my pussy today, it's time for my ass. OH FUCK!"

Her hand was still glued to her clit. Moaning with every movement. I felt the come building up in me. An unstoppable force. My balls tightened, preparing to release the aching tension of the past hour.

"I'm getting close Brett. I'm almost there!"

"Yes, yes, come for me Jake, God, I can't wait to feel your warm come deep inside my asshole!"

"I'm COMING!" I groaned as my body twitched and I lost all connection to every sense except the feeling of my cock buried deep in her fiery asshole and the glorious feeling of release as I filled her with my come.

"Yes, mm, it feels so good, so deliciously dirty."

I came back down from my climax, and saw her looking back at me, a sexy grin on her face.

"How was that?" She asked.

I slowly pulled out of her clenching asshole. I noticed for the first time that the bed sheet were completely soaked with her juices -- a large wet spot spread all around our bodies. Some of my come had already slipped out of her and made its way down as well.

"That, that Brett, was absolutely mind-blowing."

"Mm, I know, I feel so sexy. I don't think I've ever come like that. It was just so different," she said.

"I know. You're amazing. That was the most amazing sex I've ever had."

"Mm, I know. I can't decide if I should rinse off or go to class like this?" She laughed.

"If you want everyone in your class to now you just got thoroughly fucked, then why not?"

"I'll be right back sweetie."

She stood and walked towards the bathroom, and I admired the incredible body outlined in her lingerie and the incredible ass I had just fucked. After three orgasms, I had zero energy left in my body. Now that we've added anal to our repertoire, I thought, what was next?

And the thought of Caroline and Brett together returned to my mind.

To be continued.

Vinteuil
Vinteuil
31 Followers
12