A Growing Girl

Story Info
She finds an oasis in the shower with her father.
1.5k words
3.95
180k
25
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I remember it like it was yesterday. My name is Sara. The shower was always my favorite place to relax and enjoy myself after I got home from school. I was getting used to my body and the effects it had on my male counter-parts. I won't lie; I was a fairly attractive girl, dark brown hair that extended about halfway down my back, tan, blue eyes, a B-cup, and quite a tight little bottom. It was my senior year and I was 18 but didn't have a car. I would sit on the loud, yellow, roaring bus and picture myself standing under the warm spray of water, running my hands down my gentle teen curves. My day at school was always so stressful and the shower seemed to be own little safe haven.

When I got home on the day in question I laid my backpack down in front of the door to my room and immediately ran down the hall to my bathroom. "Mom. Dad. I'm getting in the shower," I yelled out as I began removing the white shirt they required us to wear as uniforms. My young perky tits fell as I pulled the shirt over my head. "Your mom won't be with us tonight honey," I heard my father yell from downstairs. "She's working late at the office." This was no big deal. She was a very busy woman, working for a large law firm, which usually handled cases for government figures. I finished undressing, sliding down my plaid skirt, stockings, and taking off my white cotton bra and panties, and climbed into the warm gentle shower.

I enjoyed touching myself when I was in the shower and today was no exception. I closed my eyes and placed my small fingertip on the top of my clit and rubbed it gently. I lifted my other hand and gently messaged my right breast. The feelings I got standing the shower with the warm water flowing down my back and my soft hands moving over my very sensitive clit and small pink nipples was indescribable. It was almost an out of body experience. I didn't know where I was or what was going on around me. Only that my pussy was soaking and I wanted a cock more than anything. I was a virgin so I didn't exactly know what it felt like but I knew it was what I wanted. I wanted someone to walk in and take me over. With my eyes closed I imagined a man standing behind me and grasping me by the hips. I leaned against the shower wall in front of me and slid a finger into my soaked, shaved pussy and a deep moan escaped my lips. My hair was soaked and covering my face.

At that instant I heard my bathroom door shut. I jumped, startled, and opened my eyes. My father was standing in the middle of my bathroom.

"Is everything okay in here," he asked. "I was walking by your bathroom and heard some strange noises."

I opened the shower curtain and poked my upper body out of the shower. "No, everything's fine," I explained vaguely. Even I noticed the shaky hesitation in my voice. I also noticed my father staring at my breasts and the large mound growing in his pants. I didn't know what to think at first. It was my own father. But then the image of someone grabbing my waste from behind and pounding their thick cock into me flashed in my head and I knew exactly what I wanted to do.

I pulled open the shower curtain and smiled at my father as I stood in front of him completely naked and soaking wet. My damp hair fell over my breasts and water dripped off the small, tight lips of my virgin pussy. I turned off the water and stepped out of the tub towards my daddy who was standing in shock. He swallowed hard and began to unbuttoned his shirt. I shook my finger at him as a way of saying "tsk tsk."

"I have to do that, silly. You wouldn't want to come onto your own daughter; would you? Let me seduce you," I said softly and his shaky head nodded nervously.

I pushed my wet body up against him and slowly unbuttoned his blue shirt, kissing down his chest as I did. I heard his breathing grow heavier and he started running his fingers through my dripping wet hair. I unfastened his belt and pulled off his khaki pants and blue-green boxer shorts. I was now on my knees on the bathroom floor with my father's hard member in my face. I placed my hands at the base of his dick and wrapped my gently lips around his head, looking at him to gauge his reaction. He smiled and through his head back in enjoyment. This made me giggle. I closed my eyes and focused harder on what I was doing. I had never given anyone head before so I was glad I was doing a good job and that he was enjoying it so much. I tired taking it deep, like I had seen on various pictures on the internet, but gagged. I pulled my mouth away from him and looked up embarrassed.

"It's okay sweetheart," he said kneeling down with me and running his strong hands down the side of my face. "You're new at this. But we'll keep practicing." I looked at him and smiled and nodded my head in agreement.

I stood up and walked toward the bathtub and ran the shower again. I took my fathers hand and led him into the tub with me under the warm running water he kissed me on the mouth and our tongues began playing with each other fiercely. I felt his hands upon my breasts and began moaning in agreement. I gently pushed away from him and fell to my knees again. I took his dick into my mouth one more time. I grew very accustomed to the taste in those few minutes I sat their in the shower with his cock in my mouth. His hands were rested on the back of my head and the water was running into my face.

I bobbed my head back and forth on his cock, running my thick tongue down the bottom of his dick. He moaned out loudly and held my head firmly against his shaft as I felt a warm, thick, liquid erupt into my mouth. I let most of the salty cum leak out of the sides of my mouth and looked up at him as I swallowed the rest with a smile on my face. I was very proud to have made my father feel so good.

But I hadn't forgotten why I came onto my father in the first place. I turned around and leaned against the shower wall exposing my tight, young pussy and asshole. I looked back and saw his long 8'' cock grow stiff again and I begged him. "Daddy please fuck me. I want to feel you inside of my wet pussy."

"Okay babydoll," he said and grabbed my waist.

I felt him direct the head of his cock into the soft wet lips of my pussy. He grabbed me tight with his strong hands and I braced myself. He plunged his dick deep into my pussy with one swift, hard motion and I gasped loudly as I felt my virginity being taken from me. He held it inside of me for quite awhile as I caught my breath and the pain shallowed. I moaned "Mhmm," gently and he began pumping into me slowly. "Oh daddy...Oh daddy, yes," I moaned softly as his huge dick slid in and out of my cunt. He gripped me tightly and continued fucking my cunt from behind speeding up with each and every pump. "Daddy you're so big!" I yelled as the walls of my pussy stretched open.

The feeling was amazing. It was more than anything I had ever experienced and I never wanted it to stop. It continued to grow. The amazing sensation I got in my cunt grew and grew until finally I screamed and my pussy exploded with joy. I came and with one final stroke my father came as well. He buried his dick deep inside me and I felt his warm spunk fill me up. He pulled himself out of me and I squeezed my pussy. Loads of his thick, white, cum poured out of my pussy onto the shower floor. We both collapsed and after holding each other with the water falling on our faces we both stood and cleaned each other off.

Afterwards we stepped out of the shower, dried off and went into the kitchen to fix something to eat, flirting and playing, and kissing all along the way. Things with my father had never been bad but from that day on our relationship was amazing. We had a secret that was only between me and him and a closeness not many kids had with their parents. And every now and then we would ask mom to stay late and try and get a little bit more done at work. We had no problem taking care of an empty house.

--THE END