A Guy Called Fritter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm not set up for that."

"Don't worry, you can share mine."

He took a risk.

"What else are you willing to share Eva?"

She cut the call but was giggling. Fabian had the feeling he was breaking through. And she must have a similar feeling as well, inviting him to go riding with her without a chaperone.

Fabian had it planned. She would ride up and stop. He'd be off his bike and would walk over and kiss her good morning, one palm stretched lightly over a breast. That would imprint his intentions on to her brain.

But not to be.

She came cycling up on the wrong side of the road and slowed and called, "Mount and catch up slow coach."

She then returned to the correct side of the road and began picking up speed.

He swung up a little too far forward and squashed his nuts on the narrow seat of his bike. He unleashed a couple of foul oaths and his mom's cat watched him not at all upset by that filthy outburst. He pedalled off furiously and caught up.

"You're not fit, you're breathing much too heavily," she accused.

He pleaded to be gentle with him and she emitted a rather shaky and sexy laugh.

That laugh probably unleashed testosterone in him because he felt a surge of energy. He caught her rhythm and felt he was just floating along.

As if to test him she picked up the pace and he kept with her. After almost a mile she called, "Sprint!"

He'd been expecting this final test to allow her to show her superiority. He lost half a bike length but when she slowed after 400 yards he remained half a bike-length back.

She must have noticed that by said nothing and she noticed him eyeing her heaving tits, er breast.

She drank from the water bottle and said use the straw.

That was her straw. Perhaps she was signalling, in effect, she wouldn't require him to use a condom when the time came?

He sniffed thinking he was dreaming. Gee he wasted so much time dreaming up bullshit like that.

"I usually stop up ahead for light breakfast," she called. "Or you can continue on; we're back on the circuit only about a mile from your home."

"Yeah I'll join you. I recognize where we are."

Dawn was lighting the sky.

"I'm sorry but I'm sweating a bit," she said, undoing her helmet.

He almost said no problem, he was used to women sweating who put everything into sex, but suspected she'd know that.

"It's fine. I've biked with women before this."

"I also sweat when I have sex."

"Oh that's interesting."

She giggled and entered the restaurant popular with early morning truckies, cabbies, cyclists and joggers.

She had fresh fruit, two water crackers and one slice of cheese.

He ordered pan-fried fish and two bagels.

She had decaf coffee and he had double black while they waited for their food.

"Do you like sex?"

"Uh-huh," she said.

"Are you missing it?" he asked unsympathetically, knowing her domestic situation.

"Uh-huh."

"Have you been thinking of having sex with me?"

"Uh-huh."

He ran out of conversation and sipped coffee.

She pulled down the zip of her tight cycling top. He caught the sight of a breast.

"You can grope if you wish."

"No thanks."

She asked was he put off by her sweat.

"Not at all, I'm used to women with sweaty bodies. We are in a public place and it I touched you like that with your permission, that could place you in breach of your code of professional behaviour contained in your contract with the department."

"I thought the risk here would be negligible. I just wish to give you some slight encouragement."

"Yeah well don't lose sight of the big picture."

She sighed and said he was quite right. Any risk was a risk to some degree.

"I'm somewhat motivated and sexually frustrated. My estranged husband called me last night and announced he wants a divorce. The woman who caused this problem has contacted him and wants them to get together again although at this stage she hasn't decided to end her marriage."

"When is it likely you guys will sign the papers?"

"This Thursday. It has been arranged."

"Then let's go to dinner somewhere on Friday and I'll get mom to stay with her sister who lives a couple of streets over. She's done this for me before."

"Oh that would be so wonderful. I'm so glad when I called you to come cycling this morning you didn't refuse. Something must have motivated you."

"Yeah two things, lust and my desire to improve my fitness."

They laughed and she shifted closer so their knees touched.

"I'm still not sure if I really like you. I am driven by my professional desire to improve your sense of self-worth and to assist you to get back into work and I guess because you are sex-focused and I have a need, taking advantage of that could um deepen out professional relationship."

She turned pink and he raised an eyebrow but he said softly, "That's fine. Why don't we settle into regular sex and find where that takes us?"

She nodded and took his hand and squeezed it.

CHAPTER 2

On Friday evening Eva lay nude on Fabian's bed, stretching her nipples to get them up hard and with her legs spread open and as he pulled off his pants he could see the inner pink of her pussy. His dick was straining to get in there. The signs were she knew what she was doing and he'd anticipated that.

His dick was only six and a half inches and so he didn't expect excited acclamation from her when he pulled off his briefs and faced her.

But Eva was encouraging.

"Oooh it's really fat."

She had a great looking body and he was ready to slobber over it, tasting every bit of her but he could do that anytime over coming days or weeks. The priority was to stick it in Eva, to get her mentally associated with his dick so that she learned pussy was no longer her husband's exclusive domain.

Well presumably she hadn't been having it off with anyone else. One could never be sure with women whereas he understood women simply assumed men ending a relationship would already be tapping an alternative supplier of sex.

"I don't suck and I don't swallow semen and don't want you putting your fingers out of me into my mouth."

Hiding his disappointment Fabian said, "And you don't take it anally."

"God no."

"Then why are we here?"

Eva looked horrified until she saw his grin.

"Um I never get excited enough to let any of those things occur."

Fabian thought well that was a glimmer of hope.

She lay tense and extremely watchful almost as if she was on vacation from a seminary or convent.

"I'm a seducer, not a surgeon," he murmured but that simply made her eyes widen and she said, "What?"

He imagined the alarm sounding in his engine room and the order being given, 'Only one testicle required tonight because this is a very disinterested and docile female really not worth slobbering over'.

Well obviously her choice was Missionary.

He worked on a condom, jumped on the bed to land between her legs and sent in his erection to make friends with her vagina.

"That's nice."

Well at least her mouth and voice box were operating.

He reached down a squeezed both boobs.

"Omigod what are you doing, that might hurt?"

That was said without passion, rather like her saying to the waitress, "More coffee please."

This reminded Fabian of the time his mom's youngest sister was staying with them. She'd come home drunk and slid into his bed and asked would he have sex with her. He said no and she got out of the bed and undressed and returned between the sheets and put two fingers smelling of pussy juice under Fabian's nose. His resistance began disintegrating and his cock screamed yes and so he went between her legs and pushed in and realized she'd gone to sleep.

Yes that had been very much like this, he sought, building up rhythm for a slow fuck and she lay very still.

Well at least she had her eyes open.

"How is it?" he smiled, attempting to beam.

"Beautiful," she intoned.

Fabian knew he had to pull something out of the bag otherwise he'd lose his erection and she'd go home thinking he was a lousy fuck.

He was still on his knees upright.

Good.

He reached back and taking both of her legs above the ankles lifted and pulled them up straight and then stretched them out as far as he could manage.

"Oh god, what are you doing?"

He didn't answer. Instead he slammed into her as deeply as he could and to begin...

"Eeek," she screamed, and her body shuddered, she went red-faced and began jerking and he could feel her coming over his balls.

Eva spluttered, "Omigod I'm peeing on you."

But he knew this was no stream of urine.

"No you've not. You've just come."

"But I've never... I mean not that amount. Never."

"Welcome into the real world of sex. Hold your legs out and I'll continue the fuck to get myself off."

"But what if that activity makes me want to come again?"

"Just ride with the flow baby. Try to suck one of your tits. I'll finger your clit while I bang you."

"Omigod. Oh I'm so hot and I feel deep-seated sensations. Omigod."

Fabian wondered had she ever been properly fucked?

When she'd arrived Eva had said she would return to her apartment she shared with two over women around 10:30. But by 9:30 she called her flatmates to advise she would not be coming home till morning.

Eva went through the freezer and pulled out items and an hour later she reached into Fabian's heart by producing him one of his best home-served meals for a long time.

The began with a prawn cocktail and then a beef pie with five different vegetables and then after watching some TV she produced fruit and ice cream and cream parfaits.

The cleared away and then watched more TV before going to bed.

"I'd like you to suck my dick."

Fabian expected here to refuse but at least she was cooperative and said, "Well just for a couple of minutes."

Almost fifteen minutes later she sprayed him on to her tits.

"Now lick me."

He swallowed and said hoping she'd change her mind, "Are you sure?"

"Yes my husband did it occasionally when I'd have quite a bit to drink."

That was accomplished satisfactorily and they went off to bed happily.

Fabian took her from behind and she loved that, saying she'd not had it that way before, leaving him to think her husband had been a guy on vacation from a seminary.

They were at it again just after dawn, so slow and but they finished both grinning and looking at each other a bit dewy-eyed.

Kissing him before she drove off, Eva said he was so good at sex that she'd had a fabulous time doing it with him.

"Thanks. I suppose that's the end."

"God no, may I return after work today?"

He showed her all of his teeth in his No. 1 grin.

After divorce settlement talks were finalized at a conference with attorneys, Eva moved in with Fabian. The department had found him a position as temporary IT manager for a small clothing distribution company and then two weeks after that finished Eva heard that her uncle's building supplies business was seeking a new IT manager. Their long-serving IT manager had retired and the replacement had come up short.

He was fired and Fabian won the position to end his association with the department.

Fabian and Eva jointly leased a very suitable apartment and three months later she resigned from the department and launched her own practice as a sports psychologist. Her growing reputation in that field launched her into a good start and within two months she'd hired two psychologists and an office lady to assist with the workload.

Her divorced was finalized and she was deliriously happy.

She and Fabian went out that night she received the official notice he marriage had been dissolved to really hit the champagne and pricy cuisine. Later, when dancing, she said, "Well what now?"

Fabian had been expecting this.

"I hate my name. I wish to revert to Fritter."

"Okay."

He looked surprised and said he'd though she would object.

"I've seen you wince at times when people yell Fabian to catch your attention."

"You are so nice," he smiled. "Will you consider marrying me?"

"Yes I'd love that Fritter."

"When?"

She considered that.

"Well let's really set ourselves up for life together and I'd like to come off the pill."

He grinned and said, "Then let's get married as soon as you find you are pregnant."

"A great idea," she said. "I'd love a spring wedding."

THE END

12