A Gym Encounter

Story Info
An exhibitionist and her gym instructor play.
930 words
3.24
96.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Loulou
Loulou
1 Followers

I racked my brain for a reason not to go exercise at the gym but couldn't think of a good one so packed my bag and drove the short distance to the gym. I'd heard they had a new manager who was really hot with the most amazing eyes so I thought I'd check him out!

It was surprisingly quiet, I paid the receptionist and was just about to go and get changed when I saw him. Hell those eyes were amazing! He looked at me direct in the eye and we held each others gaze for what seemed eternity. It was obvious to both of us that there was an immediate electrical attraction that we just couldn't ignore.

His eyes held my gaze and I struggled with the urge to fall at his knees, unleash his cock and taste him there and then. I could sense him undressing me with his mind and my imagination began to wander.

I walked towards him, and pushed him up against the wall, falling to my knees I quickly discarded the shorts he was wearing, leaving him naked and erect. I heard the gasps from the receptionist as she saw what was happening, I didn't stop. Holding his cock in one hand I started to run my tongue up its entire length like a lollipop, searching for the sensitive parts with my tongue, his reaction told me when I had found them. I massaged his balls with my tongue, letting them fall one by one into my mouth, he tried to push my head forward, but I wouldn't let him. One hand encasing his cock now, as my tongue continued to travel all over, this time when I got to the top I tilted my head and take him in my mouth, just the tip of his cock and held it between my lips as my tongue circled over, moving my head in a circular motion he moaned and grabbed my hair urging me deeper.

Out of the corner of my eye I can see the receptionist watching, she had been joined by the janitor who was obviously having trouble containing himself. Still I sucked and licked his cock. Leaning forward still I took him deeper in my mouth, I could feel his cock twitch and pulsate, his thighs trembling. Moving my head up and down his cock, squeezing, licking and sucking, I could taste the pre cum on my tongue!

I could feel his balls tighten as he prepared to cum. Wanking him with one hand as my tongue flicked over him, his cock growing in my mouth, I could feel the cum rising and moved my head ever so slightly to one side to prepare myself. Suddenly his cock jumps uncontrollably in my mouth and deep long hot spurts of cum gush in my mouth, so much! and tasted so good, his thighs trembled and shook as he cum over and over again. I began to swallow straight away but still some cum oozed from my mouth and ran down my chin. Catching it with my fingers I drank all his cum leaving him clean and hard again!

He turned me around so I was now leaning up against the wall. Quickly and expertly he removed my shorts and t shirt, I stood before him naked, wet and barely able to contain my excitement!

Kneeling before me i raised one leg and draped it over his shoulder, my pussy is right in his face, wet and glistening invitingly. He ran his tongue over my it, barely parting my lips, I moaned and ran my hand through his hair. He began to press firmer with his tongue parting my lips now flicking over my clit taking it between his lips and pulling gently, delving his tongue in and out of my pussy. I thought I may faint as he licked and sucked me. I begin to climb to climax, pulling his face into my pussy arching my hips forward. I cum long and hard and he lapped at my juices as I writhed under his touch.

I lead him to his office, thinking that maybe we should continue in more privacy. We were still wet and naked, he was hard again and I was aching to feel his cock in my pussy. Leaning backwards against the desk I raised my legs for him and he stood between them, his cock pressing against my clit and moving around before entering me. When he did he entered very slowly, it felt so good and I resisted the urge to thrust my hips forward. When his cock was deep in my pussy he began to pump me, slowly at first in and out in and out, I began to lose control as his cock banged against my g spot sending ripples of pleasure soaring through me.

My legs circled his waist, he leant forward and took my nipple between his teeth and began to pump harder and faster. I found a steady rhythm and began to move with him, my pussy was contracting hard around his cock but he was in total control. I began to cum and urged him to cum with me. Deep electrifying shocks ran through me, I began to cum, my head swimming I grabbed at his buttocks daring him to stop, he started cumming too, he thrust himself deep into my pussy and with trembling thighs he cum with me, deep long hot spurts of cum lashing inside my pussy mixing with my cum.

Best work out I ever had!!

Loulou
Loulou
1 Followers