A Gypsy's Tale Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Marry me," he whispered softly, as he looked into her eyes, knowing her answer would either save him or destroy him.

Tecor smiled. "Yes, I will marry you, but only if you travel with me for a time."

"You lived with me, I shall live with you. We will find common ground in between." He then captured her lips again, and the world for once seemed to be alive.

From the doorway, Maysha smiled at the two. "Oh Isadora my friend, if only you can see your son now, and how happy he is."

****

It took another three days for Alessio to ride back to the fortress. He was blind not to see the truth from the beginning, blind with love for his eldest son.

He stormed into the main keep, expecting to see Damien great him, only to find Lady Branwen sitting in Esric's chair, wearing a wedding dress, and a sinister smile. "Hello, your Highness," she said with a sweet voice that still had a bit to it.

"Lady, where is my son?" he said softly, with concern, "Where is Damien?"

Branwen sighed and pushed a stray lock of her golden hair behind her ear. "He is safe until he changes his mind about wanting me. He made love to me, so that means he has to have some feeling for me. I know it," she said, looking over at Alessio with bright blue eyes. "Besides, I could be carrying his child, the next heir to the throne." She gave him a wicked smile.

"This is madness Branwen! Now release my son, or I shall have to call the guards."

"Call them. I have already taken care everyone in this fortress. You really should have been more careful when dealing with my family." She said this as she moved towards him, madness in her eyes. "You see, I come from a long line of mages," she explained, as she held up her hand, and fire appeared at her finger tips. "I am not as powerful as my family, but I can manipulate simple people, although your sons seemed to be immune. Damien was easily brought to heel when I threatened to hurt the servants. Oh do not look at me like that," she said as she put a hand to Alessio's shocked face. "Now we shall wait for Esric to come, and I will have my pick between your two sons. Come your Highness, let me show you to your son," she said in an eloquently dark voice.

Alessio nodded as he watched the flames die on her finger tips. He only hoped that Esric would not fall into such a trap, and that Bron got his message. Esric would need all the help he could get.

12