A Hall of Fame Night

Story Info
Father and daughter explore Cooperstown and each other.
1.3k words
4.1
75.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cooperstown, New York! Home of the greatest pitchers, catchers, managers, and hitters of the game. Every baseball fan wants to go there, including me. And this was the big day. My daughter, Vicki, and I were finally going to go.

It had been a rough year for me. Both my parents had passed away and my wife had left me. Then I had to move to an apartment in another town. Everything was pretty glum until Vicki called one day and asked me if I wanted to go to Cooperstown. Of course I said yes. We'd go to Cooperstown for a couple of days and then end the trip at a Phillies game. What more could I ask for.

Vicki picked me up and we took the three-hour trip to Cooperstown and got there about 5 in the afternoon. What a nice little village. You could park your car and get a bus pass and take the little buses anywhere in town you wanted to go. We got our room at a rustic hotel that didn't even have internet service. We were a little disappointed in that but we weren't there to get on the internet. We were there to explore baseball history.

We found a little place to get dinner and were quite satisfied both with the food and the friendliness of the staff and customers. I remarked to Vicki that I wouldn't mind living here. She laughed and gave me a hug and a quick kiss on the lips. We had always been close and that hadn't changed since her mother and I separated. She told me that she was surprised at how long it took her mother and I to go our separate ways. She said she could see it coming.

After dinner we went to the Hall Of Fame and explore a little. The major exploration would be tomorrow when we'd have all day.

We returned to the hotel around 9:30 and relaxed. I got comfortable. I raised my kids in a nudist household but from what I knew they did not choose to adopt that lifestyle. Anyway, I got comfy and got under the covers in my bed and listened to the radio. I found out an area of very intense thunderstorms was heading our way and would get here in the middle of the night. I informed Vicki of this and she expressed the hope they woulodn't come. She is very much afraid of thunderstorms. She got under the covers in her bed and started reading a book. I blew her a kiss goodnight and dozed off.

Around 2 in the morning I awoke to the sound of thunder in the distance. Not just a little thunder but tons of it. This was an extremely intense storm and I listened to see if it was moving toward us. Indeed it was. It got closer and closer and soon the wind began to howl.

Vicki stirred in her sleep. Suddenly a booming crash of thunder.

"dad!" she yelled.

"I'm here, hoeny. It's ok." when she was a little girl she'd always ask to sleep with me in storms like this.

"Dad, can I sleep with you?" she whimpered.

I told her she could but warned her I had nothing on. She said ok and climbed into bed with me and snuggled close beside me under the covers. And what a surprise! She had nothing on also. I was pleased and stunned.

Another blinding flash and a loud clap of thunder. Vicki trembled beside me. I reached out and held her close to me and stroked her long, brown hair. She moved her lips to mine and we kissed--a long kiss. Our lips were just pressed together in a long kiss. I could feel her breathing as we continued to kiss. She felt so warm in my arms as she trembled there. I wasn't sure whether she was trembling because of the storm or for the same reason I was trembling.

"Oh Dad," she whispered, "Oh Dad." I hled her close and caressed her back. She began to caress my face.

Another loud crash, the loudest of all. We held each other tighter as our lips met again. This time I felt her tongue touch my lips and run across them. My tongue met hers and they played together for a while before mine dove into her mouth. I explored her mouth greedily, tasting the sweetness of it. Then Vicki shoved her tongue into my mouth and I sucked on it as she explored. The kiss lasted for what seemed like hours--it was timeless. As we kissed our hands began to roam. I squeezed her tight little ass and then began touching her wonderful breasts. I'd always wondered what they'd feel like and now here they were, waiting to be touched. We both moaned into each other's mouths and we touched. My cock was so hard by now, pressing against her. She reached between us and lightly stoked my cock.

"wow!" she exclaimed. "Why would Mom ever want to get rid of that?"

"I don't know," I said, as we kissed passionately again. This was so wrong but it felt and was so right.

I broke the kiss and licked and kissed my way down her neck and to her nipples--taking each one in my mouth and sucking and licking on it. Vicki moaned in ecstasy. "touch my cunt, please!"

I kissed her stomach and licked between her thighs. Then my tongue lightly touched her clit and she jumped with excitement and brought it up to meet my hungry mouth. I took her clit in my mouth and sucked all around it as she began to writhe with pleasure. My tongue darted in and out of her sweet pussy. I couldn't believe I was going down on my own daughter's pussy.

"Oh Dad, I'm cumming!" With that she let out a long, loud scream that was almost as loud as the clap of thunder that occurred at exactly the same time. I greedily swallowed every bit of girl cum she shot out into my mouth. Yummy! It tasted so damn good! But there was something else to do!

I kissed my way up her stomach to her breasts and then to her lips. She sucked my tongue greedily, tasting her cum as she did. As we kissed I climbed on top of Vicki and my 8-inch cock found the opening to her lovely cunt. I slowly slid in, feeling the heat of my daughter's sex all around it. Slowly I started pumping, not wanting this to end very quickly. Vicki's left hand began playing with my right nipple as I fucked her. Our lips could not be separated and we got lost in the kissing, sucking and fucking.

I could feel the orgasm start to build as I fucked my daughter. How could something considered so wrong be so right? Even if it never happened again I would always have this wonderful memory. Vicki's kiss was so delicious, so wonderful, so addictive. Her body felt so good against mine and her cunt was so hot around my cock. She knew how to please a man and I could feel her muscles tighten around my throbbing cock. I couldn't hold out much longer.

"I'm going to cum!" I said into her mouth.

The kiss grew more passionate and she held me tight to her. I could also feel a climax building inside Vicki. I pounded her harder.

"Ooooooohhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!" we screamed into each other's mouths. I spurted again and again into my daughter's pussy. I could feel Vicki writhe in pleasure underneath me as we sucked each other's tongues. It was the best damn orgasm I have ever had in my life!!!

I lay on top of my daughter for a while as the storm passed. We continued to kiss, tasting mouths, noses, eyes, ears, necks, tongues, each other. We also talked of how wonderful it was, about how it was our secret, about how much we loved each other.

As the thunder grew more distant, we fell asleep in each other's arms, our lips close together.