A Hallow E'en

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hades smiled as he felt the drowsiness rise inside his own self. He pulled out carefully with a soft plop and his cum followed, pouring out in small splurts. "I love you, Persephone," he whispered into his cohort's ear as he threw his arm around her waist.

"I love you too, Hades," she murmured back as she began the slow fall into sated slumber. The next part, barely intelligible or audible was the last Hades heard before he too fell asleep. "Thank you for [mumble] most hallow e'en."

#

And so the night stretched on, the reverberations of their reunion on the air, ringing throughout the Earth. And Mother Earth, always so sensitive to affairs such as these, responded. Responded into the collective unconscious of its inhabitants. In some it produced love and sex and in some special creatures, it birthed in imagination and all things of the Underworld was strengthened in them. Dreams, magick, imagination, death, and most importantly celebration. And thus it was a true hallow e'en. An evening of the Gods.

At least that's my theory.