A Halloween Mishap

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God..." She whispered. "You feel even better than i remembered. Fucking...uhn...god!" She quivered in his lap, slowly rising only to fall with a resounding slap of skin against skin.

"Come here." He demanded and pulled her in for a deep kiss. Her eyes were tightly shut and she gave a low, keening moan against the kiss.

"Patience..." he gasped when she increased the pace rapidly and began riding his hard cock with quick, jerky movements of her hips.

"Don't...want to be...patient!" She hissed at him.

"Do as your big brother tells you." He gave her a mock-severe expression and took her hips in a firm grip. "Juuust like teaching you how to ride a bike, remember?"

He gave him a furious glare, but slowly lifted up and down in the pace he directed with his hands. "You're...evil..." She mumbled, leaning against his chest.

"I'll make you cum good, promise." He kissed her ear and sucked on her earlobe, making her moan for him.

"I'll...ngh...hold you to that, tiger. Give it to me. Give your..." she looked at him, chewing her lower lip. "...give your horny little slut-sister what she needs." She gave a giggle at his expression.

"Talking...dirty now?" He panted raggedly, her filthy commentary driving him on. "How do you like having your big brother's cock buried inside your tight little cunt, kitten?"

She moaned, her eyes closed and her cheek rubbing against his neck with every thrust of her hips.

"Want to feel your big brother fill your tight little cunt with cum? Want to cum around his big cock while he shoves it all in you and fills you up?" He whispered in her ear, eliciting a mewl from her throat. "Want to be your big brother's little slut?"

"Mhm!" She gripped his shoulders, increasing the pace.

This time he didn't stop her.

"I want to..." She gasped. "i want to make my big tiger cum inside me..." Amber growled. "Do it." She hissed at him. "Fuck your little sister hard, fuck her hard and cum inside her. Fuck me." She kissed him. "She's needed it for a long, long time."

He rammed her hard to a chorus of moans, groans, whimpers and squeals coming from her with every significant movement. She clung to him with her arms, firmly slamming herself down. Finally her eyes widened.

"Tiger...Eric. Fuck...about to...close. so fucking close." She whimpered. "You? Want to feel you cum...inside me."

"Hold out just a little more..." He told her "Just a little more for your big brother, Kitten."

Her eyes widened at her beloved nickname and she shook her head emphatically, then suddenly leaned forward. "Can't! I'm cuh...oh god...oh...Eriiiiiiic!" With an amalgamation of a sob and a moan, she sunk her teeth into his shoulder, her fingers digging into his back. She rode him firmly and rhythmically as her cunt squeezed and released, again and again.

At the third sensation of her pussy quivering around his cock, he lost control and pushed up inside her with a deep, guttural grunt.

Spurting cum freely inside her pussy made the world blacken in his vision. Stars danced across his eyes, and he was dimly aware that Amber was kissing him and he was kissing her back.

At last it was over and his sister had sunk down on his lap with a pleased, drawn-out moan.

Cum trickled from her cunt down against his cock.

"I could...get..." she panted. "used to...that."

"You better. I don't think I'll be giving you up." he whispered in her ear, enjoying the afterglow as she snuggled up to him.

3 months later

Amber smiled widely as she hopped out of the car and grabbed her bag. She'd picked out a fabulous ensemble this days, a dazzling dress in red and black that would show her brother exactly what she looked like -- as though she was nearly naked.

"Are you sure about that dress, sweetie? Your brother is one thing, but you don't want to see men seeing you like that, do you?" Her mother leaned out of the window of her car.

"Don't be prim, mom." She replied, leaning down to kiss her mother's cheek. "I love this dress, and if anyone tries anything, Eric's gonna be there. It's only for two days, remember?"

"Well, I like that you're spending your weekends with your brother." Her mom said with a smile, adjusting her sunglasses. "But see if you can get him to date someone, alright? It's been over two months since he left Vicky. Life goes on!"

"Not the sixties, mom! If he wanted to date, I'm sure he would."

"See you Monday morning. Be safe, sweetie."

Amber waved as her mother drove off back down the road.

Besides, she added silently. If he did date anyone, it'd be me. With a satisfied smile, she slung her bag over her shoulder and walked to the apartment building where her brother lived. Indeed, several men did give her looks -- just like her mom said.

In her state of excitement, Amber Carlsen hardly noticed them.

She unlocked her brother's apartment door with the key he'd given her and closed it behind her.

"Kitten?" Her brother's voice called from the kitchen and he came out to meet her.

And kiss her.

"I'm home." She mumbled against his chest and ran her slim fingers along his broad back.

Life...was good.