A Halloween Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slowly she thrust as he did, in perfect rhythm immediately. Her strokes holding him down at first and then lengthening as her hot wanton vagina came to instinctively know the longest distance she could move to stroke the full length of his shaft. At once she perceived the way to draw maximum pleasure from their intercourse. Soon they were fucking just to be fucking each other and the sexual bliss made her feel better than she ever felt before.

With her dark powers, she now knew this man completely. She could see and understand his soul. Though they were direct opposites they had somehow become one. Yearning for more closeness she ground her feral cunt on him as her insides sucked his hard shaft, begging for the seamen that would soon be her's.

She could feel his exertion matching her own which astonished the powerful feline. Their pace increased as she began to glow in perspiration, just as did he. Thrusting in need now, pumping in ecstatic desire, still rolling in delirious pleasure. Slamming into one another in unrestrained lust. His hips bucked up to greet that sweet pussy as forcefully as she fucked down onto him for what seemed to be forever.

He felt the tightening in his balls.

She could feel her climax begin to push her being outward as every strenuous fiber of her organism climbed and clung scratching, ...

His first spasm of seamen flooded her womb ...

She was screaming ...

Then his second searing spasm sent more into her ...

She was convulsing...

Another rope of hot cum shot deep past her cervix,

She felt her blazing release, melting her, in wave after wave of strong current running through her with that eternal lightness of being to follow. She collapsed on him as her sweet pussy spasmodically sucked at his still pounding hard cock. They could feel each other's body as if it were their own, now dangling free in a garden of springtime ease.

When the tender moments past she slid down his body and began to slurp off the juices they both expelled. Enthralled by the aromas and the tastes so perfectly complimentary. She luxuriated in their union and pride swelled within her as she had an overwhelming sense of belonging wash her clean. She sucked that last dribble of cum out of the head of his cock as she ran her finger up his gland to collect it all. To consume it, for it was her's and her's alone.

In a satisfied delirium she carelessly pulled her mouth from his spent cock. One fang accidentally grazed the purple dome and her nostrils knew before her eyes or tongue did. She lovingly licked the blood off the manhood she adored, and as she did the new enchanted world fell miserably downward into the abyss. In her physically spent state the Blood lust hit like a blitzkrieg, smashing her soul, desecrating her consciousness. The wild beast within sucked deeper and harder and soon the trickle was not enough!

In some other life, in somebody else's world, some raging, horrid woman climbed over the man and lay her body down atop him, to join him in his last loving kiss while she scorned his mortality. Dark evil owned her as she nestled her head next to his. He held her softly stroking her back. She tenderly kissed his neck in the most cunning betrayal and sucked on it for a moment in desensitizing treachery. She sent her fingernails on a mission to disguise her genuine assault and they scratched hard on his other shoulder. Then as softly and as erotically as she could, she slipped those fangs into his juggler and let her mouth gurgle her triumph as she began to drink.

The uncontrollable Hellcat now raging free began to drink in earnest as the suppressed woman's clitty sagged in cold helplessness. In psychic union the woman walked with him as he first floated past wakeful vigil into slumber and then slipped silently into comma, still stroking her back softly.

Everyone sat glued to the scene on mortified terror.

She was already tearful as she felt his life force slip away, with the filthy animal slowly shrinking into satiation, still suckling from his chilling body.

As his soul faded from her strong psychic perception she retreated from what she knew was a corpse, and began to sob uncontrollably. Her empty body no use to even a vile demon lost all will to go on.

Susan implored as she tried to calm the young Vampire, "See how passionate taking them in love is?" That did no good as Christol now wailed in desperate mourning.

She stilted above him and fiercely bit her own wrist. She brought the bleeding appendage to his lips and hopelessly smeared her blood on his mouth and beard, horrified and despondent that she had gone too far and he couldn't drink her everlastingly cursed blood to live again, forever, with her.

The Vinyl Man's strong arms enfold her, with Susan and the High Priest in assistance they dragged her away from the Zygott's lifeless body. The finale was over and the clock struck twelve.

Time and space lost their cohesion as simply "being," left Christol hung, like rotting meat in a butcher house, across the shifting currents of a million forms being filled with nebulous, appalling, matter. Her consciousness of identity and selfhood vanished like looking in a mirror to find no one standing there. All feelings were gone except the overriding sensation of pain. Pain of all kinds.

The Vinyl Man had shown her how to traverse space along the timeline while dragging her away from the Zygott, but it meant nothing. He and the others drug her "away, not to" ... away from life, away from love, away from order, not to anything, or anywhere. As a human she wished she could disappear and reappear somewhere else, but now, with the secret before her, it was too high a price to pay.

What ultimate cruelty! She had, at last, found the one that mattered and was, at once, locked into destroying him. Upon accomplishing that she fell into abysmal nothingness. Meaning and significance was something she was allowed but a glimpse of, and it stood away from her grasp forever. The harder she tried to reach for it the worse the pain became.

Her anger and frustration over "all that is" had driven her mad.

What existed within her form was now a wild, demonic, beast incapable of order. All things reviled and erratic comprised her matter and the composite "silted" downward to dissolute spirit rather than "filtering" upward toward spiritual perfection.

Any distinction of finer essence was but maya! Illusion! For her none existed.

She thought perhaps she lay there for she knew she could not stand, and that didn't seem to cause more pain. She thought perhaps the air was warm and it instantly was, but it was dreadfully painful. She thought perhaps the air was cold and it became cold.

She wished to see light and it became bright but that seared into her soul leaving her choking and in physical disarray, which could not be, as the form was neither filled nor complete. She found dim moonlight and that didn't hurt intensely so she clung to it desperately not letting it shine on her, from abject fear.

Slowly she forced herself into a scene of dubious reality and lay there in intense pain, drawn up, fetal, too frantic to even scream. Her will was beaten back savagely with each new attempt to return to the Castle, to return to it's Main Hall.

She lay there not realizing that she was, in fact, in the Dungeon. It was the only place in all of time for her to materialize. The heavy iron door crept open, squeaking on it's hinges and a male form traversed the darkness. In total disbelief she beheld the Zygott himself alive!

"This is an illusion" she thought to herself. "I killed you!" she entreated, wishing it were truly him. She began to sob once more as his voice reached into her head.

"No Christol, you did not kill me. You left me lifeless, but you could not kill me." His voice softened as he spoke, "You can not take what belongs to God away from him."

The Zygott sat next to her and stroked her soft face as he asked, "What does your stomach feel like?"

She answered finding herself amazed at even the capability of speech, "It feels like it's being ripped apart!" Afraid to speak the name she left out, "Oh God!" and she continued, "It hurts so much!"

The Zygott placed his hand on her stomach and rolled it around as the White Light of healing Kundalini filled her. He asked, "Now how does it feel?"

She cast her perception upon it and found the pain was lessened tremendously. She smiled into his eyes as she replied, "It feels much better."

She reached to stroke his leg and he responded with sounds of pleasure. Soon she felt her passion rising and her breasts were once again alive with sensations.

Sensations ... of ... pleasure.

As she now could straighten out, her sexy legs moved down the bed in glorious celebration. His kiss upon her lips was soft like a sweet cool breeze moving over her from across a pristine lake in summer's warmth. She felt a need deep inside her and recoiled in horror. She feared she would be flirting with blood lust once again and could not bear it.

He took her into his arms and held her tight. "Don't be afraid, You won't warm me." Her slight surrender took root in fertile soil, and she felt, she felt herself loving the urge within her. He added, "You can't hurt me anymore," and she kissed him willingly.

She kissed those lips, those eyes, that face, his chest, his stomach. She stopped there still apprehensive of the desire building in her.

He implored, "Yes Baby! Do it!" as he lay back with his cock rigid and thick.

She knew all she wanted was to consume that golden seed, to feel the life giving fluid slide down her throat. She looked at the glorious object of her desire and marveled at the thousand little veins along his shaft. She adored the perfection of it's head and how it could draw her flesh and fluids down her vaginal canal so delightfully with such scintillation. She reached her tongue out pensively and tasted the sweetness of his love. Her lips formed to kiss the tip softly and then gently slid over the head clinging to the shaft beneath. Her skull felt the massiveness which accompany the surge of blood her heart delivered to it. She sucked the flesh as moisture automatically gather in her mouth. She slid it into her comfortably further and let her tongue play on the under side of that creamy smooth head. It felt and tasted so good she had to have it all! She slid down it slowly until her lips surround the base and her nose nestled in his warm pubic hair.

She now knew the pleasure she was giving him as if she were giving it to herself and instinctively began to pump it in and out of her mouth. She sucked it's fullness into the back of her throat and let her throat collapse around it again and again. Delight ran through her in the most scintillating frequency of intense force. She playfully withdrew it and shivered as she licked it's length on every side she could reach. She lovingly sucked each heavy sack into her mouth and reveled in the feeling of the lumps inside each of them. She softly pulled them away from his body and let them slip over her luscious, slick, lips slowly.

She pressed her nose against the hardness and breathed in deeply filling her lungs and body with his powerful essence.

She licked along the gland once more cherishing the vein that would deliver that sweet elixir of life into her starving mouth and she plunged her hot mouth over it once more.

A groan escaped his lips as he lay there ecstatic.

She quickened the pace needing to feel his pleasure rolling through her mind. Needing to taste that salty, sweet, juice full of swimming, struggling, spermatozoa. She needed that primordial life within her. Fast and faster she pumped. Harder and harder she sucked. Her saliva was now bathing his turgid cock in contrasting coolness to the divine feeling of her warm mouth on him, enveloping him. It drove his yearning toward completion as he watched her sexy body moving gracefully with needy urgency and smelled the sweet ambrosia of her juices welling up inside her.

Her hand cupped his balls and rolled them softly as his scrotum tightened and he held back as long as he could, wanting to continue feeling her sucking him for as long as possible. Finally she sensed he was going to blast his cum into her sweet mouth and she pulled up, to hold the back side of the head against her lips. She wanted enough room in her mouth to catch it all, so she could roll that sticky life on her tongue and savor the taste of this exquisite creature.

His first blast hit the back of her mouth and she couldn't help but swallow a little of it. The second wasn't as intense and the third and forth were lessening so sweetly, so naturally, under her compelling feminine power. Even though she wanted to feel his vast pleasure expanding from her quickly, greedily, swallowing much of it, all around that scrumptious wand still held inside her body, while simultaneously continuing to suck his sensitized shaft as he tremble from the sweet sensation of her soft mouth and animated probing tongue driving pleasure deep into his head and heart, she had a greater purpose in mind. Even though she wished she could feel his hot shaft sliding in and out of her impassioned face, her being, with that delicious seed pushed and spread all over inside her mouth, on her teeth and gums, clinging to the roof of it, and under her delicate tongue as the heady sensation fill her sinuses, while she forced him to convulse with intense orgasmic release, just to lift her head and heart to his face and mouth so they could both kiss so deeply and share in her love for the scintillating flavor and that wonderfully sticky after feeling of their swirling his syrup together, as he carry some into his own mouth and force her to consume the rest of it slowly, while saliva wash it down her throat, she needed to do this more ... just this time.

She lifted her breasts with her shoulders and pulled his head down insistently to her chest as she swallowed it all in one giant gulp. She wanted him to taste, feel and love the sensation of the splendid mass of living spermatozoa sliding down her throat and settling in her grateful stomach. She needed him to be enthralled through her perceptions and her's alone. Somehow she knew he did love her being a spermophile and welcomed it because it was a part of her humanity. A part she had dismissed and left to memories long ago.

As she lay back to relax, she didn't think about the fact that she hadn't felt the blood lust and didn't feel herself an animal any longer.

He softly rolled her full breast in his hand as he reported, "You shouldn't have drank the Zygott's blood. My blood." She looked at him questioning, "You did save yourself by having the heart not to force me to drink the transsexual's cum. Even when you were transmigressed into demon. But you still shouldn't have drank the Zygott's blood."

She lay there saying, "I know, I'm sorry." As guilt began to surface within her again he quieted her soul by holding her close.

He fondled her body and asked, "Do you feel what the Zygott's sperm has done to you?"

She stammered, "no."

He informed her, "You will find that it has changed you." "But for now go," he continued, "seek the trophy of your desires being granted."

Instantly, she moved into the Castle's Main Hall, and stood before the Grand Council. She looked over to a sultry young female and stated, "You! Come here!" As the beautiful female began her stimulating stride toward her, Christol stated out loud, "You said I could have anything I desired! I want that one!"

The girl entwined her arms around Christol and her breasts formed a perfect junction with her's. Christol stand there in front of everybody and ordered the girl, "Eat me!"

As the girl slink downward with practiced allure, Christol could feel herself sizzling with sexual excitement as this was one of her fondest desires. The tender moist lips parted and the hot breath fell upon Christol's anxious clitoris and that perfect little tongue began to consume her sex but she knew something was different, it didn't feel right. That overwhelming sensation wasn't there. A pervading essence that something was missing came over her, like infinite sadness and Christol truly couldn't feel the girl's deft ministrations.

The voice of the Zygott resound through her brain, asking, "What do you feel?"

"It doesn't feel right. I don't feel anything," was her reply.

She felt the Zygott say, "Take her, Go ahead try!"

She pull the purposeful girl away from her task even though her pussy was still burning with desire, She brought her to her feet. Christol sucked the woman's breast into her mouth and felt the girl's yearning need, being met in her arms. She could sense the girl's hot wetness flowing from that delectable pussy but again she herself felt very ill at ease.

Dropping down on her knees in exasperation she ravenously thrust her face into the girls womanhood and began to munch that feline pussy. The taste that she so loved before now reviled her. It didn't even taste as good as the shit she sucked out of her old lover's anus in unbridled passion. She defiantly continued to slurp long sucking streams of pussy juice into her mouth as she forced it down her throat. When she did the terrible pain returned and she bent cowering for a moment.

Again the Zygott's voice came to her being, and suggested, "You could try sucking her blood!"

With that she stood up, infuriated because she felt as if she was being violated, used, torn from dalliances that gave her so much pleasure and gratification. The adamant beast arose within her, as she saw horror in the girl's eyes. Her strength now much more enlivened than a mere mortal, made the girl's struggle a petty, futile gesture. She fought to escape the demoness as the untamable spirit inflated Christol's purpose.

With no sense of humanity she plunged her fangs into the sweet downy flesh and on into the artery supplying blood to the ravishing woman's brain. As she sucked it into her mouth she felt herself regurgitate both voluntarily and involuntarily.

She expelled the blood all over the girl as the Grand Council looked on in absolute trauma.

Throwing the girl aside She wiped the foul taste from her mouth and reeled as she found herself dissolving from the Hall and materializing back on the Dungeon bed, trembling, shaking, convulsing with no ability to stop herself. The fangs she had worn all night now dropped out of her mouth and she found quietude in that cold comfort as she fell asleep.

She had not slept long when she was drawn to wakefulness by the Zygott. The pain had returned to her stomach and she was once again in hellish turmoil. His soothing hands had her relaxing once more as her luscious beauty unfolded into yet sweeter feminine prowess.

"What did you feel doing that?" he asked.

She thought about it for a moment and answered, "Mad. I was angry at you for doing this to me."

He corrected her, "It wasn't me. You shouldn't have drank the Zygott's blood."

She argued, "But you said your sperm changed me. I thought that's what did it."

He smiled at her and answered, "That's not how it changed you. You'll figure it out sooner or later. What made that happen was your own mind realizing, what, all that ultimately leads too." He continued to fondle the girl and she felt good to have pleasurable sensations again. Anything was better than the pain and that hideous nothingness.

He stated, "I wish I could eat you but I can't with the transsexual's seamen in you. I will have to go soon and I might be able to come back to you and I might not. It depends on what you do from this point on."

She exclaimed, "I don't want you to leave. Please, don't go."

He reminded her he had to and then added, "But now feel this." He softly slid one single finger into her supple pussy and lay there fingering her until she felt a long, soft, tender, orgasm wash over her, and through her, completely. The sensation of his muscular finger delivering so tender a ministration made her realize she truly wasn't exclusively lesbian.