A Halloween to Remember, or Not?

Story Info
They all use her on Halloween night.
1.7k words
4.02
152.8k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,175 Followers

It had gotten so chilly, I thought to myself as I walked to my car. The Halloween Party I had went to wasn't as exciting as promised, so I was heading home, and it was only 11PM. As I approached my car, I noticed the tire was flat. "Shit!" I said loud enough for anyone else to hear. I looked around for a thought of what to do. My Halloween costume of choice, a prostitute, prevented me from changing the tire myself. I was wearing a mini skirt, sheer blouse, no bra, and way too much make up, and spiked heels. Just as I was thinking about what to do, I heard something behind me. I quickly turned around but saw nothing. Just the big creepy house behind me. I contemplated knocking on the door for help, but it looked haunted. Maybe it was because it was Halloween, I don't know. I then looked up and down the block at the other houses. The only house with the lights on was the creepy one I was standing in front of.

It looks like I didn't have a choice, since I left my cell phone at home. I turned and started down the walk of huge house. As I got closer I noticed headstones in the front yard. I prayed they were just Halloween decorations. I chill went through me, and I almost turned around. Knowing that I was far from home, and needed to get some help with my tire, I continued down the walk. I have to be honest, I was scared someone would jump out and kill me, but now I was curious as to what lived there.

I approached the door and rang the bell, and waited. To my surprise a not so bad looking older man opened the door.

"May I help you miss?" the stranger said.

"I hope so" I replied. "My tire is flat, and I just need to call for some help," I nervously replied.

He stepped onto the front porch and looked around, and then looked me up and down. "Are you a prostitute?" he asked.

"Oh no, I went to a party and this was my costume."

"Ok then, you may use my phone," he said as he showed me inside.

I followed him into a big dark living room, and saw the back of someone sitting in a chair. He turned as we entered the room, and he looked like a monster. He was big, and ugly, and dirty. I immediately turned to leave, but the man that answered the door blocked my way.

"I thought you needed to use the phone," he said with a disgusting smile on his face.

"That's ok, I can walk," I said.

Just then I heard the creature grunt, and start walking towards me. He came up behind me and grabbed my tits, pinching my nipples hard, grunting, it was gross.

"I think he likes you," said the first man.

"No please don't do this," I begged.

That seemed to only make the creature grope me even more. They seemed to be getting off on me begging for them to stop. his hand moved down under my mini skirt, and he rubbed my pussy through my panties. I have to admit, I was getting wet at his tough. His hands were huge, and he was using them in all the right places. Just as I was getting lost in the lust, I heard a woman's voice. "Who's the dirty whore daddy?" she said.

"She needed to use the phone, but your brother and me have decided to use her instead."

"Oh daddy, can I help?"

Oh fuck, I thought to myself. This is a father and his two children, looking to use me like some piece of meat. I felt a tingle in my pussy, and I could feel myself getting wet. I couldn't believe how I was feeling. The thought of getting used by this family made my pussy drip. She was just as ugly as her brother. How could a man so good looking have such ugly children? I thought to myself.

They guided me down a long hallway, where I began to hear music and people talking and laughing. They pushed me through the door from where I heard the noise, and as I entered the room everyone got quiet and turned to look at me. Everyone was in a costume, that covered their faces. Even if I did know someone here, there was no way of knowing. I was shoved into the middle of the room, and thrown to the floor. Someone placed a barrel filled with water , and apples in front of me. Another person pushed my head into the water, telling me I better get an apple. As I tried, I felt hands all over my ass, and a finger slide into my pussy. I moaned so loud I know everyone in the room heard me.

I brought my head back up with and apple in my teeth, which was quickly replaced with a hard cock of a man dressed in a gorilla suit. At this point I was getting into it, so I sucked him willingly, while hands touched me everywhere. Dracula was pinching my nipples, and Frankenstein was fingering my pussy while he called me nasty names. I felt the cock slide out of my mouth, and as I opened my eyes, a nun was spreading her pussy, and pulling my mouth towards her.

"Suck my cunt you dirty bitch!" she screamed.

I had never sucked a woman's pussy before, but I did what I was told. I sucked her pussy, and fingered here, while she told me what a dirty bitch I was. I sucked as the nun grinded her pussy into my face. Now I was taking turns sucking Dracula's cock, and the gorilla's, and some guy dressed as some kind of green creature mauling my already sore nipples. I was loving every minute of this, getting deeper and deeper into lust as the whole Halloween party used me. It went on for hours, until the last one left. There I was, laying on the floor, with cum all over me looking at the three people that brought me here.

Now it was their turn to use me. the creature son, immediately started fingering my sopping wet cunt. His fingers were as big as some of the cocks I had tonight, and fat. I almost came thinking about how big his cock must be. He grunted as he fingered me and bit and pinched my nipples. He made me feel like a piece of meat, and it was turning me on more than I could have ever imagined. To my disappointment, he pulled his fingers out of me, and stopped playing with my tits. I laid there with my eyes begging for more use. The father then pushed his daughter to her knees, and forced her to clean my cunt. He called her names, and she moaned in delight, and did as she was told. She sucked my cunt, making me scream so loud her brother had to shove his big fat hard cock into my mouth. His cock was huge, and so fat. I could barely get my mouth around it, but like a greedy slut I managed.

Her father pushed her out of the way as he rammed his hard cock into my cunt. "You like getting fucked you dirty cunt?"

"Yes, oh yes, fuck me, fuck me!"

"Did you like being used by my entire Halloween Party, you slut?"

"Yes, I loved it, use me, I need to be used, please!"

Daddy began smacking my tits, and pinching my nipples while he fucked me deep and hard, cumming deep inside my cunt. He got up and the creature was ted no time throwing my face into the sofa, and taking me from behind. He rammed the biggest cock I have ever had all the way inside my cunt. I was screaming, and moaning as this thing fucked me like the whore I was.

When they were all done with me, and their cum was on me, they got me dressed, and pushed me out the door. I was in such a daze. I headed for my car, and remembered the flat tire. Oh well, the sun was rising now, so I will just walk.

It took me a while but I finally made it home. I showered, and went to get a few hours sleep before going back to get my car. I would walk back there and then cal AAA to come and help me.

I woke up, dressed in jeans and a sweatshirt, grabbed some left over Halloween candy, and headed back to my car. As I walked I kept thinking about the night before. Halloween night. The night I was used like a piece of meat for a group of strangers, dressed in costumes. I was getting wet all over again.

I walked up to my car, and opened the door to sit down and wait for help. I couldn't help but look at the house I was in last night. It somehow looked different. The lawn was perfectly cut, and there were flowers lining the walk. "What the fuck?" I said to myself. The house looked completely different. The head stones are missing, and this house looks bright and cheery. Of course I had to go ring the bell, to make sure I wasn't losing my mind.

I stepped onto the porch and rang the bell. I waited a few seconds and then the door was opened by a woman, maybe 35, and what looked to be her young son. "Hi can we help you?" the little boy asked.

I froze right there, and couldn't say anything. All I could do was stare at them. "Are you ok?" the woman asked.

I woke up from my daze, and said, "How long have you lived here?"

"About 5 years now, why?"

"I could have sworn I was at a party here last night."

"You must have the wrong house dear, we watched Halloween and ate popcorn last night, are you sure you have the right house?"

"Yes, it was the house right in front of my car."

"Oh dear, was that your car I saw last night with the flat tire?"

"Yes, yes it was," I said on the verge of losing it.

"I noticed it last night, when I came to throw out the garbage." "You should have knocked on the door for some help."

All I could do was run. From now on I stay home on Halloween.

NYCbbwSUB
NYCbbwSUB
1,175 Followers