A Halloween Treat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Elly
Elly
10 Followers

A brow arches as she gazes up at him. She hadn't thought anything else would happen but she's not about to complain. Nor is she going to deny either of them any pleasure. She winks at him before she twists around, placing her hands on the floor. Slowly, she crawls to the couch to do as instructed. But before she leans over it, she unbuttons her blouse, wanting to feel the upholstery rubbing against her hard nipples. Then she does as he commanded.

He grins, watching the sway of her shapely body as she moved over, his cock still standing proudly in the air, once more anticipating pleasure. There was just no way he could not be horny. This girl he hadn't even met had just sucked his dick, and was about to let him bang her. His mind rushed with excitement, as his heart pumped rapidly. He moved after her, sinking to his knees as he comes directly behind her. He lightly grasped the hem of her skirt in his fingers, flipping it up to reveal her round ass cheeks, and the soft pink of her pussy. He let the back of her skirt rest upon her lower back, peeling it back far enough to reveal all of her rump to him. His hands slapped down on her booty, both cheeks jiggling nicely beneath his fingers as he drew himself closer to her, his knees parting her calves moreso as his throbbing cock drew nearer to her cootchy.

She shivers with anticipation as she listens intently to the sounds of him moving to her. She folds her arms on the couch, turning her head to pillow her cheek on them. A sharp cry of pained pleasure parts her lips when she smacks her ass. In response, she wiggles it. She can hardly wait to feel his cock slam deep into her. Need rages in her with the intensity of a forest fire. She spreads her legs even further apart, displaying her eagerness. In a throaty voice, she whispers, "Don't tease me. Fuck me now."

He grins at her reactions, seeing her booty shake slightly under his grasp. As she speaks, he chuckles quietly, his own lust having risen well beyond the point of no return as well. He did as she bid, scootching up far enough to place the tip of his member against her quivering cunt lips. He could feel the heat, the moisture from her previous self pleasuring ministrations. It caressed the sensitive head, inducing a low murmur of pleasure as he tensed. His hands gripped her supple backside, and without a single word, he began. His hips rushed forwards almost violently, parting her tight opening, forcing it to stretch around his wide girth very abruptly. His member sinks itself deep within her juicy folds, feeling the moisture, the heavenly tightness grasp him. He embedded his thick cock deep where it was supposed to be, where nature had intended him to place it, in her cunt. His hips slammed up against her ass, pushing her into the couch some, as a loud grunt escaped him, burying himself more and more into him as his hips groudn against hers.

She tosses her head back, crying out in overwhelming delight. "Oh, yes! Fuck me hard!" Her braided pig tails bounce against her arms. The force of his penetration shoves her hard against the couch, the upholstery makes the lace of her bra rub harshly against her nipples, only increasing her pleasure. She shoves back against him, pressing her ass against his hips.

Her words motivate him, as he intended to do exactly what she wanted of him. His hips pulled backwards, retrieving a few inches of his slathered shaft from deep within her cunt, her juices dripping out to stain his couch. He didn't really mind. It would be a reminder of this exciting night. He thrusted back into her, burying himself once more in her most precious folds, feeling the slippery pink walls of her tunnel close down on him, milking his erogenous shaft as well as her mouth did. The sensations were incredible, as he began to move repetitously, shafting her with a passion, ramming up against her with every forceful entrance. He stretched her wide open, his balls slapping up against her. He began to fuck her.

She curls her fingers tightly against the couch, the roughness of the upholstery against her breasts feeling heavenly. She pushes back against him, passionately meeting his every thrust. Loud moans of pleasure continuously drift up her throat. Her pussy feels filled, the lips stretched wide. His girth makes her shudder in ecstasy. "Oh, yes! Just like that!"

He leaned over her somewhat, his hips still rocking back and forth rapidly, picking up the pace as he fucked her harder, faster, anything she wanted. His massive shaft felt as if it were on pleasurable fire, his senses awakened and being manipulated so well by that dripping cunt. Her juices matted his pubic area, as he slapped his hips to her buttocks every time. He penetrated her as far as he could, violating her deepest folds with the length of his rigid manhood. He could feel the softness all around him, massaging his girth with the contractions of her pussy. He bit his lip, but still those moans tremored out from him with hers. One hand left her buttocks, coming to grasp her shoulder for leverage, pulling her back somewhat. The other finger only ventured closer towards their wet fusion, coming to her second opening. The finger wasted no time, as she had told him earlier that she didn't wish for teasing. The tip pushed inwards, opening up her small anal canal, feeling the tight warmth squeeze around the tip, before shoving it in all in one stroke. He felt the natural resistance of her canal tighten around him, but paid no heed, shoving as swiftly as he could down to the knuckle.

She cries out as he shoves his finger into her ass, but it's not a sound of pain, it's one of pleasure. The added stimulation is too much for her. She's been on fire with need for too long. Her arms press against the couch as she shoves back against him. The muscles of her pussy contract on his cock, then flutter rapidly, as she orgasms hard. A scream of sheer ecstasy rips up her throat. Shudders roll over her like great waves from the ocean hitting the shore. Pleasure tingles on every inch of flesh.

He couldn't last for very long himself, as he had been considerably weakened, his stamina crippled with her initial blowjob. That incident had taken away most of his ability to last. With her orgasm, he found that all of a sudden his own climax came again. The juices coating his cock caused him to shudder with bliss, and the tightness rubbing all over the shaft, clamping around the head. The carnal scream that rose out of her throat, knowing that it came from him was all too overwhelming for him. He gently pushed against her shoulder as the sound of their skins smacking together arose in the air, his hips grinding against hers intimately, his cock buried up to the hilt in her overflowing cunt. His massive member quivered and his backup rounds are all depleted, jets of streaming white cum flooding her insides, splashing her cunt walls with his hot essence. It felt so damn good. His toes curled again with the pleasure as his own cry joined her, his head tilting back, his eyes clamping shut. The finger in her ass wiggled subtly, feeling around in the tightness, as he came, his hips shuddering against her, pressing her into the couch more so. "Ohh fuck. ."

She gasps softly as he wiggles his fingers, the sound turning to a moan when she feels his cum coat her insides. She slumps on the couch as the passion induced tension drains from her body. Her skin fairly glows with satisfaction. She takes several deep, fortifying breaths, releasing them on soft sighs. Her form trembles with contentment. Her eyes drift closed as she revels in the afterglow.

His muscles relax as his cock stops spasming inside of her, fitting snugly in her, dormantly as he slumps down over her as well. He draws his finger slowly out of her tight asshole, the glove of flesh slipping from his fingerHis breath is elusive, but after a few moments of resting atop her, he catches it.His arms both come around as if to snuggle, but his fingers find the supple mounds of her breasts, squeezing them together gently, his palms playing over her nipples through the fabric of her bar. He remembered that his own shirt was still on, smiling at the though of the unexpected, casual sex they had just partaken in. "Mm. I hope you liked your treat as much as I did mine."

She wiggles a bit under him, enjoying the feel of his hands on her breasts. A slow smile appears on her visage. "Oh, yes. I could not have asked for a better treat. It's exactly what I needed." Now she is exceedingly glad she knocked on his door. Another shudder passes over her as she realizes it is time to depart. A soft sigh is issued forth, chased by regretful words. "I am sorry but I must go now. My time is up. Perhaps I will return next Halloween." She angles her head around to brush a kiss across his cheek. "Thank you for the pleasure." Suddenly, her body dissolves into mist, leaving behind the costume with the cum stains. The fog glides along the floor, slipping out through the cracks around the door.

He smiles at the response he got, glad that he could have satisfied her. He was so thankful that she had happened to stumble on by, and that no other trick or treaters had interrupted them. As she speaks of leaving, a look of sadness crosses his features, and maybe disappointment. Although she had given him a great time tonight, he would've wanted to have kept in contact with her. However, just as he is about to speak, he feels her dissolving underneath him, his eyes widening as he watches her disappear before his very eyes, his hands groping moist fabric, his cock resting on the same. He wondered if it were all a dream, but as he stood, holding up the schoolgirl uniform, he knew he wasn't. And he couldn't wait for next Halloween.

Elly
Elly
10 Followers
12