A Handmaid's Tail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers

"I want to hear some horsie sounds," Mary moaned as her horse finally dropped exhausted to the floor. She humped faster, working her clit and lips against her tutor's slim body.

Laying face down on the floor while still being ridden was much less stressful on Antoinette's body. She was no longer being whipped by the crop. Her knees no longer hurt. It was a bit hard to breathe, with the Princess still atop her. However, it was one of the worst for her pride. There with her breasts bunch against the cold stone. Having to whinny and neigh. All while being humped. Being used as some sort of sexual masturbatory aid. An animal that existed for sexual manual labor.

Antoinette had heard stories of women that felt sexual stimulation when riding a horse. To be honest, she had felt a bit of sexual heat after riding the first few times. But then it subsided after the first few rides. Now, she was the horse. A slick wet muff being rubbed against the small of her back as the Princess relieved her passions. Antoinette felt used. And the worst? There naked on the floor. Her arse violated by a feather duster. A girl grinding on her back. Humiliation enough for anyone, much less a Princess, but the truth of it was...she felt hot. Tingly. And while Antoinette was determined now more than ever not to give in to her growing passions, not to let this wicked girl cause her to climax. Up till now, it was a battle she was winning, but she was beginning to resent winning. While she held on to her pride, the English bitch was coming time and time again.

Giving a whinny, poor Antoinette could feel the Princess grinding against her, undergoing yet another orgasm, moaning out cries of passion.

The worst was over then. A few minutes later, the Princess to came down from her orgasm. Then Antoinette was ordered back to her hands and knees while the Princess dressed. Then the French tutor received a brief reward, the same as any horse. The Princess groomed her after her ride, using a cloth and cold water from the basin.

"Such a good ride you gave me today horsie," Mary cooed, rinsing her 'horsie's' back. "But I'm afraid it's left you all sweaty. Don't worry, I'll have you groomed well enough in a few moments."

The grooming session was nearly as humiliating as being ridden. Being treated like a beast was a far cry from her days as a spoiled Princess. Yet, in some ways they were similar. A handmaid would give her a bath, dress her, and fix her hair...and in the case it was done by Mary. But, there the similarities ended. In her own castle, she would have been in tub full of hot water, bathing in luxury. Now, she was kneeling on the floor on her hands and knees, shivering as the Princess cleaned her. Chill bumps covering her body. Her teeth chattering as she obediently knelt. Neither would she have had a feather duster in her arse, and Mary occasionally fix her tail by pumping it in and out with shallow strokes. Pump it in and out until the poor tutor began to softly moan and writhe. Till the heat from her loins would brace her against the cold. Would make her narrow hips work no matter how hard she willed them still. Only then, would Mary finally brush out her hair and afix it with ribbons. The worst part of this humiliating treatment, was that as Mary cooed, "Pretty horsie..." Antoinette could feel herself begin to react. To want to earn more praise. Even if praise was fit for a horse instead of a Princess.

Antoinette knew she had to get free of this horrid existence. But doing it would require finesse, which she had in abundance, but it would also require good timing. She bid her time and waited for just such a moment. Until one day as she passed into the Princess's room, she heard voices. Peeking around the corner she spied on what was happening.

The Princess had her leg propped on the table in the most unladylike manner. Her sex wet and disgusting. Looking at that regal and powerful big boned body, Antoinette knew what lay in store for her. More humiliating riding and a feather duster shoved up her arse. But then she saw something that made her pause.

"Come Anal," Princess Mary said casually. "It's time for you to serve the royal cunt."

Antoinette recognized the girl Mary addressed. It was her handmaid Anelle that she was addressing in such a crude manner - turning her pretty name into a lewd sexual suggestion. The poor girl knelt down in front of the Princess and made the sign of the cross. She was naked, just like the Princess. Her body was perfectly proportioned, with large breasts that seemed to defy gravity, a narrow waste, and wide hips. Her hair was red and curly and her distaste was written across her face.

"I want to see a smile Anal," Mary said as she showed the young woman what was in store. It was a curious contraption. Phallic in nature with leather straps. "Or I'll see about another trip to the dungeon girl."

"Oh it's always a pleasure Mistress," Anelle plastered a smile on her pretty face.

"It's no never mind," Princess Mary said, presenting one end of the phallus to her hand maid. "Soon you won't be able to frown. Open up."

Though her creased brows still showed her displeasure, the hand maiden dutifully opened her sweet mouth as the Princess shoved one end of the phallus inside. It was a large phallus and Antoinette was amazed to see the handmaid being able to open her mouth wide enough to accommodate its obvious girth.

"I can't remember which end was mine and which was yours," Mary said. "Can you give it a little taste to see?"

Anelle's eyes widened in horror. She tried to shake the phallus free, but Mary was already buckling the straps around her head.

"I take it you have my end," Mary laughed, as she turned around, leaning over her vanity, and sticking out her large flabby bottom. "Oh stop your procrastinating and get to work."

Kneeling behind Mary's posterior, Anelle poked around with the phallus, searching for the Princess's opening. From the low moan from the Princess, she must have struck gold.

"Mmmmm-you know how I like it Anal," the Princess moaned. "Nice and slow..."

Anelle began to slowly move her head back and forth, her neck held at a painful angle, slowly thrusting other end of the phallus into the spoiled English Princess. Pleasuring her with it. The poor handmaiden's mouth being used as if she were a man. Antoinette caught site of a wet strand of moisture dangling from Anelle's chin. She wondered whether it was the poor girl's saliva or Mary's disgusting sexual nectar.

In a gaze that brought panic, Antoinette saw Anelle cut her eyes in her direction. They widened in recognition, then her cheeks colored brightly. The French Princess quickly hurried away lest her spying be discovered by Mary.

At that moment Antoinette knew she had to leave this horrible situation. She couldn't wait for the right moment. She had to make this her moment. She was due to tutor the Princess in an hour. She hurried to meet find the Queen.

"Your Highness," Antoinette said. "I wonder if I may have a word?"

"Surely," Queen Elizabeth said. "How are my daughters lessons progressing?"

"Very good my Queen," Antoinette said. "Actually they are going too good. You see, your daughter is very smart. Extraordinarily so...." Antoinette had memorized this speech. It was the only way to get out of being Mary's teacher after such a short time. "As a matter of fact, she is so learned, I don't think there is much I can teach her."

"Ahhhhh...." the Queen said. "I thought as much. My daughter is so precocious. You would not believe how many tutors she has had. And always they say the very same thing. I have keep finding new ones, as my brilliant daughter manages to learn everything in the course of a week. Ha, the last tutor only lasted a few days."

"I'm glad to hear it isn't only me," Antoinette said. "I was afraid that the quality of my education wasn't as of high a standard as the English."

"Oh no my dear," the Queen said. "You've done well enough. Lasted much longer than the other women of late. And this would be where I would pay you, give you your references and send you on your way, but I'm afraid that isn't going to be the case today."

"My Queen?" Antoinette began to have a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"You see," the Queen explained. "My daughter came to me and told me that you would be coming to see me with much the same result as the other tutors. But unlike the others, my daughter wants to keep you on. Of course, you can't be a tutor since you can't very well tutor someone who is so brilliant...as you have concluded. Then she suggested another job."

No. No. No. Antoinette could barely stand.

"You will be allowed to stay on as her handmaiden."

"Highness, I'm honored," Antoinette said. "But I really couldn't. I'm not trained for such a role. And I want to continue on as a teacher or scribe."

"I know it's a step down my dear," the Queen said. "And I tried to help you out knowing so. I even told Mary she wouldn't be able to have two handmaidens. You should be honored that she chose you over pretty Anelle. She's had her for five years."

"But Highness, I can't..." Antoinette pleaded. Begging openly now.

The Queen's eyes hardened. "It isn't a request dear. It is an honor to serve the royal family. You will do it gladly or I'll have you flogged until you'll do. Now stop you jabbering. Do I made myself clear?"

"Yes your Highness." Antoinette said, her voice dejected. "Perfectly."

"That's a girl," the Queen said. "Now a proper smile and a curtsey. It's time you started behaving properly for your new station."

Antoinette painted a smile on her face and she curtseyed.

The Queen's eyes were still hard. "That may have done for a tutor," she said. "Now try it again. The deepness of your bow should be in accordance to your station in the royal household."

Her cheeks a bright crimson, Antoinette curtseyed again, this time bowing much more deeply as befit a handmaiden instead of a learned tutor.

"Good girl. Now go tell my daughter the good news and be sure to tell her to relieve Anelle. I'll send a guard with you to make sure you arrive promptly."

"Yes my Queen." Antoinette could barely stand her legs were shaking so. In her mind, all she could think of was poor Anelle on her knees, serving the royal cunt. Dear Lord, was that to be her new role as well? Worse, a guard trailed her, making sure she went straight back to the Princess's quarters. Making sure she didn't run away, never to return.

Back in the Princess's room, the scene in front of her made her tremble with renewed fear. Poor Anelle was over the Princess's lap, her bare bottom being spanked ruthlessly with the backside of the Princess's hairbrush.

"Now what were the jobs I asked you to do? Just three simple tasks and you can't even manage them. What were they?"

"Being available to my Princess. Serving the royal cunt. Keeping an eye on your tutor." And then the handmaid spotted Antoinette at the door and pointed. "There she is Mistress. I saw her spying on you this morning. That was the last I saw of her. I couldn't help it."

"Get off me. Stupid girl." Mary said, shoving the fine bodied girl off her lap as if she were a sack of potatoes. Then she was quickly up and rounding on Antoinette.

"Where have you been without asking? You are late for your duties" Mary demanded. "I think we need to make another trip to the dungeon to teach you promptness."

"I went to see the Queen," Antionette said, momentarily looking over to Anelle for support, but the girl glared at her where she had fallen with angry red-rimmed eyes.

"Did you now," Mary said, her eyes twinkling and a sadistic smile as her lips curled. "And pray tell what did she say?"

"That I was to be your new handmaiden," Antoinette said. The words came out grudgingly. Her chin trembled as tears threatened to overcome her. "And that Anelle is relieved of her ... her ... duties."

Anelle dashed across the floor and knelt at Antoinette's feet. She kissed the hem of the startled tutor's gown. She looked up with wide eyes and tears of joy. "Thank you Mistress." Then she looked to the ceiling in rapture. "Thank you Lord for answering my prayers."

"Enough Anelle," Mary said sternly. "If you keep up your behavior, I can talk to mother. Don't think for a moment I can't have two hand maidens if I truly want them. Now go take my new handmaid to see maid Hilda and have her dressed and made presentable.

The two handmaids left to find Hilda. On the way, Anelle couldn't contain her jubilation.

"I prayed for the Lord to send me an angel to take me away from that evil girl. I had hoped that you were that angel, but I didn't allow my hopes to get up...they have been dashed to many times before. " Anelle kissed the reluctant Princess on the cheek again and again to express her thanks.

"I'm no angel," Anntoinette said. "Please listen. We must run away. Far away from this perverse castle."

"Run?" Anelle said. "After I'm to be released? Never."

Thinking fast, Antoinette begged. "At the very least, when you leave the castle, I need to get a message to someone in France...."

"I will not be going to France," Anelle said. "I promised God if he would deliver me from this wicked place, I would go straight to the nunnery."

"You will be well paid.."

"I have been paid well enough by the Lord when he sent you to take my place," Anelle said. "Besides, we are here. Listen, before we go in, always make sure to be respectful to Hilda. She is a sadist who loves the strap. If you do like you are told, Hilda won't be able to punish you. She will make you uncomfortable, yet it is bearable. If she does anything more, just tell the Princess. Hilda will try to test you. She will try to scare you. Just say your prayers and it will all be fine."

"Maid Hilda," Anelle said. "Antoinette will be taking over my duties as the Princess's handmaid. Please see that she is appropriately dressed and made presentable for the Princess."

Hilda was a course fat woman with hairy forearms and a single long eyebrow across her forehead. The woman slipped on a pair fine leather gloves, stood, walked over to Anelle.

"I will, but first let's make my favorite handmaiden presentable." Hilda said, as she lifted Anelle's gown. It was clear to see that the maid wasn't wearing any undergarments and that she was oddly devoid of hair in her nether regions. Antoinette had never seen the like. How could a grown woman be devoid of her womanly down? Perhaps that was the reason Hilda took such liberties with the girl. Antoinette looked away to avoid watching the scene in front of her.

"Maid Hilda," Anelle gasped, by now both her large breasts had been freed from her gown and Hilda was splitting her time between them and the smooth sex between her legs. "Hilda- that means I'm not in your charge -ahhhh- Hilda - you can't -mmmm- do this to me anymore."

"Come dear," Hilda said. "I know you want it. You've been the Princess's whore for years now. You've been teasing me the whole time. Come on dear, give Hilda a turn. I promise you'll like it. "

"No Mistress," Anelle gasped, her hips thrusting against the fingers that were working between her perfect thighs. "I'm going straight to the convent. Know that if you touch me, you will face God's wrath."

"A pity." Hilda stopped manhandling the poor handmaid then turned her attention to Antoinette. The former Princess almost wished she had kept on with Anelle, knowing that she would be the one receiving the unwelcome attention now.

"Well - let's see the new handmaid," Hilda said, picking up a short thick leather strap. "When I tell you to do something girl, you hop to it lickity split. Or you will taste my strap. Now strip off."

It was one thing to be bossed by someone her equal, but now being ordered around by a mere servant. Even if that servant was the head maid, still made Antoinette blush. Yet, she knew she had to obey or face punishment. Thank God Anelle had warned her.

"I can't see what the Princess sees in this one," Hilda said, casually touching Antoinette's pale breast and tweaking a pink nipple. "Tsk-tsk, such small breasts. Too skinny. And your bottom doesn't beg for the strap like fine Anelle. Those narrow hips, more girl than woman. I don't understand what the Princess is thinking..."

"The lady was first taken on to be her tutor," Anelle volunteered.

"Ahhhhh...." said Hilda, giving Antoinette a lewd wink. "A teacher. That makes a difference. What possessed you to volunteer to be a handmaid teacher?"

"I didn't volunteer," Antoinette said, then wishing she hadn't been forthcoming with those details.

"A reluctant handmaid. Even better. Up on the table tutor," Hilda said. "It's time to make you presentable for the Princess. Now up you go."

The swarthy housekeeper didn't hesitate, but physically lifted the tutor onto the table as if she were light as a feather.

"Lean back and grasp the other side of the table," Hilda said. "Spread those skinny legs girl."

Antoinette looked towards Anelle for guidance. Was this humiliation to be permitted as well? The handmaiden gave a quick nod, her cheeks turning blushing slightly. Her cheeks weren't the only cheeks blushing as Antoinette timidly spread her legs to either side. To her dismay, spread though she was, it wasn't good enough for Hilda. She grasped the girl's feet and set them so they were parallel with the edge of the table. The position left the poor Princess vulnerable indeed.

"Relax handmaid," Hilda said. "Now comes the fun part. Anelle liked it quite a lot. Didn't you Anelle?"

Hilda dunked a gloved finger into a jar of warm wax, and then smeared the melted wax onto Antoinette's sex, causing the girl to jump with alarm.

"Hold still girl," Hilda said, as she quickly pressed a cloth to Antoinette's sex and jerked it free.

"Oh!" Antoinette gasped. Shit it hurt. Then she looked down in surprise at her sex, noticing how red it had become...and then also noticing that she was void of any hair in that location. Dear Lord, she was being denuded. Anyone seeing her sex would surmise that she wasn't a woman at all, but some sort of woman-child, just as she had with poor Anelle.

Worse, Hilda wasn't just content to denude the poor handmaiden. No, she stroked the poor girl. Touched her intimately with her soft leather gloves. Driving her to distraction. Making her warm and wet. Making her struggle to remain obediently in place on the table, when her slim thighs wanted to close oh so badly. It took all of her will, and then each time it seemed she would disobey, Hilda would dip her fingers in the warm wax, smear it on the handmaid's aroused sex, then rip it free once again.

Poor Antoinette tried to fight the passions rising in her petite body. But this horrible ugly wretch knew what she was doing. Had not just turned her on, but taken her to the point of no return. The head maid had taken all the fight of of the youthful handmaiden, had made Antoinette moan and writhe. Made her surrender to the inevitable climax that threatened to overtake her tingly limbs. However, the Princess soon found out that Hilda had other skills as well...she knew just how to keep a girl on the edge without letting her achieve climax.

"It's best to pray," Anelle whispered. "Pray for deliverance."

"Shush girl," Hilda said. "You've squirmed about on this table many an hour. Moaning. Rutting. Your prayers for deliverance were to me as I recall. Oh please Hilda, I'm so close. Rub my clam. Just a little more on my hot clit. Please, just one. Just this once. The Princess is so cruel to me."

"Pray your hardest," Anelle said before falling silent, turning away from the spectacle on the table. She closed her eyes, and her mouth moved in silent prayer. She wasn't even on the table, yet her body still yearned in response merely from being in this dreaded room. Seeing ugly Hilda. Nipples hardening to tiny pebbles. Nectar leaking down her thighs. She gave a gasp between prayers. Her hips. Dear Lord, her hips were moving back and forth. Her clam was contracting. Dear God, how was this even possible?

Couture
Couture
3,854 Followers