A Handyman's Wife Ch. 07

Story Info
Nighttime in the Suburbs.
899 words
4.43
22.7k
10
0

Part 7 of the 9 part series

Updated 10/01/2022
Created 01/06/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
riverboy
riverboy
4,588 Followers

It's two AM and I can't sleep. Ronnie was tired when he got home, but I needed a little something so we went to bed early and I let him lay there on his back real quiet while I fucked him slow and sensual. I love doing that sometimes—forgetting all the 'pound me, fuck me hard' stuff and just relaxing with the simple feeling of a full pussy and a warm man underneath me.

Usually it'll send us both off to sleep better than a sleeping pill, but tonight I dozed off for a while and then woke about midnight. I've been up ever since.

I wandered into the kitchen in the dark, with just a little light from the streetlights filtering in through the windows to light my way. The thing that caught my eye right away was a dim light coming from the next door neighbor's house, in one of their back rooms. The man of the house, Nick, who's about my age, was sitting at a desk writing something on a laptop. He looked like he really knows how to type—I wish I could do that.

Anyway, I just stood in the dark and watched him for a while. He's a handsome man. Sort of Italian I guess, or Greek maybe. Swarthy I think they used to call it. He and his wife never showed any interest in us, like sexually or anything. That's cool, it'd be weird if everybody did. But I still think he's kinda hot.

So I'm standing there in the dark in the kitchen looking at him, and I just took off my shirt. I sleep in a t-shirt with nothing on under it, so I was standing there naked. It felt really exciting to be there so close to him like that, probably thirty feet away.

I don't know why, but I decided to let him see me if he wanted to, so I turned on some under cabinet lights Ronnie had just put in. I made sure I was looking sorta sideways at him when I switched 'em on, and in my peripheral vision I could see his head swivel towards me. So I went about my business, facing away from him. I got a granola bar out of the cupboard, and bent down to look in a low cupboard so I could show him my ass a little. I stood up and kept my posture real good with a nice arched back, and opened the refrigerator. It lit up my tits real nice and I stood there and took a swig of juice before I closed the door. I sat up on the counter with my legs open a little bit and ate my snack, making sure I never looked anywhere near his direction. I could see him watching me though.

Real slow like I put my free hand on my thigh while I was chewing on my snack, and ran it up to the very top, where thigh meets pussy. I closed my eyes and started to play with myself, real slow at first. I was feeding my face with the granola bar, and feeding my puss with my fingers, and pretty soon it was feeling pretty damn good.

I took another swig from the juice bottle, set it down, and rubbed the hand that got cold and wet from it over my tit. The wet chill on my nipple set a jolt through me and my pussy playing got more intense.

I didn't intend to get all orgasmic in front of the poor guy, but once that ball starts rolling and gathering steam there's no turning back. Pretty soon my hips were rocking back and forth on the counter, and my fingers were deep, rubbing up above the inside of my clit like Julia showed me once. She said she saw it on the internet somewhere. Anyway, pretty soon my mouth was open and my eyes were rolling back and it was game on. I came super nice, a real deep one that filled me with heat and happiness.

I almost forget about Nick over there. A quick sideways glance told me he was still watching, so I licked off my fingers real sensual like and finished my granola bar. Another swig of juice and I opened the refrigerator again to put it away, bathing myself in light. I closed the door, switched off the under cabinet lights and stood there in the dark again. I was able to watch Nick again because he couldn't see me anymore. He had a little smile on his face as he turned back toward his computer, and he started typing again. He stopped soon after he started, shook his head a little, and the light coming from his computer screen changed and he just sat there watching it. It was changing color and flashing a little bit, so I guess it was a video. Pretty soon I could tell he was jerkin' off. I wish I could've seen his cock, but it was down too low below the window. It wasn't long before he was really going at it, and his head went back a little and his mouth opened when he came. He just sat there for a minute, breathing hard, and then it looked like he was cleaning up his mess.

Nighttime in the suburbs. It's fun sometimes.

riverboy
riverboy
4,588 Followers