A Happy Family

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Of course it was early days and we still kept fucking Brad and Matt like there was no tomorrow.

Then the holidays started and Naomi was home. It was great to see her but Angela and I missed our sex sessions.

Then about four days after she got home, I went out to do the normal weekly grocery shopping. I got back earlier than I expected to find Angela and Naomi upstairs. They were in the bedroom, impaled on the cocks of Brad and another black man I didn't recognise at first. I ducked out of the room and went down to the kitchen to start the evening meal.

My mind was in a bit of a whirl.

'How on earth had Angela got Naomi to fuck this stranger?' I wondered.

Angela came down first.

"Who was that man with Naomi?" I inquired.

"That's Jake, Brad's brother," she replied.

Then I remembered I had seen him about a year previously on a brief visit to the house with a message for Brad. Jake was very much like his brother, big, easy going and cheerful.

"How did you get her into the scene," I asked.

"We were just nattering like sisters do. The subject eventually got around to sex. She told me she had spent much of this last year as a cheerleader for the college football team. She said there were thirteen or fourteen black men in the squad and she had all of them at one time or another," Angela replied, "I asked her she would like some fun during the holiday and she said 'yes please!' So I rang Brad and he arranged for his brother to come over."

Actually I felt a sense of relief that Naomi was 'one-of-us' in that way. Although I was surprised to learn that she had been fucking her way through the football squad for the past year. It was comforting in a way that she was as much of a black cock slut as any of us. As usual it was Angela who fixed things the way they should be.

That night, after I had enjoyed a great session with Matt, I told him about Naomi. He wasn't angry, why should he be, but he wasn't all that surprised.

"Do you remember when I visited Naomi at college a couple of months back? Well, I arrived a bit sooner than expected and saw a big black guy come out of her room just as I came round the corner. When I knocked on the door, she took a long time to answer. She looked as if she had just got dressed. While she made coffee for us, I took a peek into her bedroom and it was in disarray. I noticed a pair of torn panties right next to her bed. I think they must have been at it just before I arrived," he told me.

"You didn't say anything about it to her then," I asked.

"No. I automatically assumed she was spreading her wings a bit. You know, a chip off the old block, so to speak," he said.

"A randy little slut then!" I interpreted for him and we both laughed.

We had six for an early breakfast next morning, as Brad and Jake had stayed with our girls all night. It was great to have a happy house full of good cheer, and all six of us started the day in the best of spirits. Jake took Naomi with him when he set off for work. He was due to work in a widow's garden that morning and Naomi wanted a ride into town for some shopping.

Brad, Matt, Angela and I went back to bed. We did a daisy-chain, but this time with a twist!

I got onto the bed and started sucking Matt's cock, then Angela got her head between my legs and started licking me. Brad began to eat Angela's cunt, much to her murmured delight, which left Matt with only one thing to do. He started sucking Brad's great black cock! What a surprise that was for me. I knew Matt as a bit of a bull and it had never occurred. to me that he would do such a thing. He went all the way as we writhed together and started coming. I felt a warm gush of spunk hit the back of my throat and a few seconds later, Matt was swallowing vigorously as Brad shot his load into my husband's mouth. The thrill of it gave me a wonderful orgasm. I could feel my juices flowing into Angela's mouth.

We rested a few minutes and then everyone turned round. Then Brad got a taste of Matt's cum too, just as Angela swallowed Brad's load of baby-juice. What a wonderful way to spend a morning, I thought as we got showered and dressed.

The following week Matt came home from work with the news that his secretary, Tonya, was pregnant! It would have been devastating if he had told me that a few weeks earlier, but I now had a completely different outlook on life in general. Matt said he was worried about the attitude of her parents. Although she was twenty-four, she still lived at home, but for how much longer. Her folks were very old-fashioned about things like babies before wedlock!

I told Matt I would like to think about it. The summer holiday was nearly over and Naomi would be going back to college. That gave me an idea.

I suggested to Matt, "Perhaps Tonya would like to come here to join us if her parents ask her to leave."

"Are you sure?" he asked me.

"Very sure," I replied, and winked at him "I think she's a nice girl who would fit in very well with us."

We both laughed at the delicious thought. It was so great that we enjoyed a similar sense of humour. The image of the delectable Tonya impaled on Brad's great black cock was so intriguing I could hardly wait for her to join us.

Tonya came to visit just before she joined us for good. It was a pleasant, cool afternoon with just a hint of an early Autumn in the air. Tonya wore a pretty summer print dress with a white cardigan over her top. She was a cracker in anything she wore, I could tell. She had that sort of figure and carried herself very well. She moved with a lithe sensuous grace sufficient in itself to bewitch most men. Allied to that, she was a dark-haired beauty on a curvaceous but never overdone body. No wonder Matt had fallen for her. Indeed I would have thought there was something wrong with him if he hadn't nailed her.

There was a picture of Matt and me with the two girls on the sideboard. She studied it while I made coffee. She also noticed a picture of Naomi that I had deliberately left out. It was a recent shot of her with her latest heartthrob, a big, muscular black footballer. They were holding hands and looking at each other with that sort of I-can''t-wait-to-get-you-into-bed look.

"That's our eldest, Naomi, with her boyfriend. Isn't he a hunk?" I said casually.

"He sure is. And your daughter is a real beauty too," she said.

"She sure is, but not quite in your class, Tonya," I ventured.

"You're very generous, Mrs Williams,,,"

"Call me Sarah," I told her.

At that point Angela came in and I introduced them. After that I made an excuse and left the field clear for my youngest daughter. I don't know exactly what passed between them but Tonya seemed very keen to join us when I returned. She asked if she could bring some of her things round a couple of days before she moved in. Of course we agreed. She said she would be back the following Friday.

Angela and I were of one mind about Tonya. We both liked her a lot and later, talking about it, Angela said she understood now why her father had strayed in that direction. I agreed.

"I think you should be out when she gets back with her stuff next week," my daughter told me. So at the appointed time I was off shopping.

When I returned I could hear noises from upstairs. I went up and peeked into the room we had cleared for Tonya.

And there were our new lodger and Angela under Jake and Brad enjoying a great old fuck. I stood watching the two couples and noticed how the girls were laughing and giggling a lot. It thrilled me to realise how well the two big black cocks were satisfying them. I crept downstairs thinking how cleaver my youngest daughter was.

Two days more and Tonya moved in with us. That first night I held her hand as I guided her to our main bedroom. There we got into bed with Matt. We took turns sucking his cock, then he fucked us one after the other. We slept on either side of him.

Tonya settled in so well in our cosy little group that the weeks flew past and suddenly it was half term and Naomi was due home. I wondered how things would work out now we had Tonya with us all the time. but I think Angela must have given her sister a call. At any rate, Naomi came home with Mark, a young black athlete and a member of the football squad.

What a weekend that was.! The eight of us had one long chaotic orgy. I think men and women are never so innocently engaged as when they are busy fucking each others brains out. It was a tremendous turn on for Matt and me to see our daughters so enthusiastically fucking their black partners that it made our own sex take off like never before.

At the end of the break Naomi informed me she was pregnant. She didn't know who exactly the father was except that he just had to be black. I was so happy for her. I loved the thought of our lovely girl having a black baby. She gave birth to our first grandson only three weeks before Tonya had Matt's daughter.

Angela and I worked hard to keep the men satisfied towards the end of Tonya and Naomi's pregnancies. So much so that at last we had our dearest wishes. We both ended up pregnant ourselves.

I had a lovely black baby boy and Angela had a golden baby girl which could only have been her own father's child. She immediately got herself pregnant with either Brad or Jake. Or it could even have been Mark! Angela was determined to have a black baby like her sister and her mother!

Tonya and Mark have now joined us permanently and we have all welcomed and accepted them. I love my husband, Matt, and our two daughters very much and I'm delighted with the four little bundles of joy we've added to the family - our very happy family.

12