A Happy Howling Hallo'weeny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ms. Cliterotica massaged Mr. Hard-on's balls and lifted them up so she could lick the area between his sack and ass opening.

Mr. Hard-on appeared ready for her tight, wet hole now. He lay with his head on a pillow looking up at the House of Mirrors as she climbed on top of him.

Both were captivated by the mirrors glowingly peering at their stark nakedness and stripped costumes lay on the floor. Both were captivated by seeing their bodies in the mirrors that surrounded them - wall to ceiling.

Gently, Ms. Cliterotica ran her tits up over Mr. Hard-on's colossal cock, then stomach and then touched his nipples to hers while she licked Mr. Hard-on's lips and tongue. "I'm going to send you on a journey like you have never before on before.

She turned around and straddled his hips with her pussy hovering over his huge, throbbing, engorged cock. Her ass was on his stomach as she looked back to see the smile on his face in the mirrors watching the view of the spectacular sex scene in action.

Ms. Cliterotica could see Mr. Hard-on's 12-inch vertical cock in the mirror at the end of the bed with her smooth shaved pussy planted around his beautiful hunk of meat. She reached down to balance herself on her left knee and nuzzled his cock as he impaled her cunt over the length of his dick.

Ms. Cliterotica was in Heaven ... or was it Hell ... or was it Heaven? struggling for relief and gratification.

Mr. Hard-on was making Ms. Cliterotica wetter and wetter with satisfaction. His gigantic cock went deeper and deeper inside her taking her breath away. She wanted him to go deeper, oh so deeper!

Ms. Cliterotica grabbed Mr. Hard-on's right knee for balance, began to move up and down rubbing his cock with her pussy juices dripping all over his balls and thighs. She looked up to see her bouncing tits and his rod disappearing again and again inside her pussy hole.

Ms. Cliterotica could feel her next orgasm starting to build up deep inside of her and it took everything to stay balanced when she came. Her vulva went into spasms squeezing Mr. Hard-on's cock like a vise grip. She came over and over, horny Ms. Cliterotica she was.

As she laid on her stomach, Ms. Cliterotica felt her asshole sphincter being violated slowly as the anal party favor vibrator began to pass into her asshole slowly and deeper. The vibrator was wet from her pussy juices and it went in easily. She was worried it would slip inside but the plug on the end kept it staying put as fondled her clit.

That would have been enough for Ms. Cliterotica but then Mr. Hard-on pulled out the vibrator and inserted another toy instead. She loved a butt plug in her ass. She looked back quickly and told him to 'fuck her pussy' and keep both holes filled up as she raised her tight ass that was beginning to spasm from all the stimulation and probing.

'Who was this devil of a man and what was he going to do to her next? She asked herself.

"Yeah, oh yeah, fuck my pussy some more Mr. Hard-on. I need that; fuck it harder," Ms. Cliterotica pleaded as she gasped for air joining the screaming howls of the night.

Mr. Hard-on picked up speed gorging her pussy deeper. She could feel the smooth sensations both in her ass and against the walls of her pussy as she continued to ride his cock faster and faster pressing down on it until Mr. Hard-on was moaning unremittingly and cumming.

In the mirror, Ms. Cliterotica could see a hint of the motorized cock in her pussy with such a wonderful observation of his cock and the dripping wetness seeping out.

She cried with yet another erotic shattering orgasm. The ghosts and goblins were appearing everywhere in sight by now. She looked up with a blurring vision of seeing stars and figures all about.

This time, the spasms were felt all the way up to her tits and neck. She nearly passed out but she needed and greedily wanted more.

"Fuck my ass; fuck my ass now, Mr. Hard-on. Ms. Cliterotica needs her ass fucked by Mr. Hard-on, my sweet daddio."

Mr. Hard-on pulled out the butt plug inserting his huge cock into her asshole. He began a more violent assault in her asshole to her delight while she began forcefully bucking downward onto his upright cock.

"You are ghoulishly gruesome tonight Mr. Hard-on. Slip, slide and ride, baby, with Astroglide!" she panted. She knew she was about to erupt like a volcano.

"I'm going to cum again baby. Keep fucking my ass with your hard cock. It feels so miraculous."

Ms. Cliterotica's pussy and asshole went into multiple spasms cumming one after the other. She could feel Mr. Hard-on's hot load exploding inside her as she came down hard on his cock. She kept riding him until every drop of cum had been squeezed out of his cock head. She grabbed his balls to make sure there was no more cum left in them.

Mr. Hard-on's cock slipped out of her as she turned around to lick it dry. The spasms were still going on in her ass and left her with one more violent and brutal orgasm. She screamed as she licked all the cum off his cock, emptied his balls and collapsed on the bed.

***

In the background noises, the Hallo'weeny costume winners were being announced. Quickly Ms. Cliterotica and Mr. Hard-on threw back on their costumes. The different categories were being read. They listened intensely as they heard the next award being announced.

"The winners for Best-dressed couple are Ms. Cliterotica and Mr. Hard-on."

"Oh, ghosts and gasps, Mr. Hard-on. Did you hear that?" asked Ms. Cliterotica.

As the two of them grabbed their asses, they ran on up to accept their awards.

"Congratulations, Ms. Cliterotica and Mr. Hard-on. Where have you been the last couple of hours?" asked the party judge.

"Wouldn't you like to know?" said the Best Dressed couple of the night as they laughed their mischievous asses off.

***

"Any more Hallo'weeny requests, Ms. Cliterotica?" Mr. Hard-on asked.

"I think your Hallo'weeny tricks were magnificent, Mr. Hard-on. I think your balls ought to be good and hallow by now, your huge 'weenie raw and ravaged. Are you ready to go home and go to sleep Mr. Hard-on?" Ms. Cliterotica asked valiantly.

Mr. Hard-on followed Ms. Clit out of the party and back to their cars to go home.

"Ms. Cliterotica," her husband said. "You were better than ever tonight. Thank you."

"You're welcome, Ms. Cliterotica. You weren't so bad yourself. Thank you. Your performances were superb, as usual," Mr. Hard-on continued.

"Well, you weren't bad as King Tut, the Ghastly Ghost, the Vampire or Dracula either, Mr. Hard-on," said Ms. Cliterotica sensually and tiredly.

"Thanks honey," said Mr. Hard-on.

Mr. Hard-on and Ms. Cliterotica left the party enchanted, satisfied and delighted from all the nights' activities.

"Great party we gave, don't you think, Mr. Hard-on?

"Definitely, sweetheart, our best party ever!" he said to his wife and grabbed her hand as they walked off into the dimness.

***

This is a work of fiction. To the best of the author's knowledge, none of the events depicted have ever occurred. All characters are the author's creations. Views, opinions, and experiences are invented and are not meant to promote anyone's personal beliefs or agenda. Thank you for reading the story. Hope you enjoyed it! Please place your votes for the Halloween contest winners.

12