A Hard Business Lesson Ch. 3

Story Info
He & Ms. Teufel play with Fawn.
1.4k words
4.22
53.3k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers

I stepped around the front of the bench and held the paddle up to Fawn's face. "Kiss it!" I commanded, and she obeyed instantly. "Do you want to kiss something else?" I demanded.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Tell me!"

"Your cock. Please, Master, may I kiss your cock?"

This beautiful girl, the object of my secret lust, begging to kiss my cock after I had beaten her butt!

"Take it out, Slave. Kiss it!"

Still stretched across the bench, Fawn quickly reached out and unzipped my trousers and pulled them down. The tip of my cock peeked out of the top of my shorts, the head throbbing. Fawn pulled my shorts down and my cock sprang directly at her face.

"You see, Slave?" Ms. Teufel exclaimed. "I told you he was pretty well hung."

I had never thought of my eight inch cock in that way, but I was pleased it had helped bring me to her attention in the weight room. Then it hit me. They had discussed me, had planned this little episode! They thought I was their pawn after all! Well, I would see about that.

"Go on, Slave. Kiss it!"

Those huge eyes grew larger as she inspected my cock, and that delicate mouth leaned forward to plant a tiny kiss on the tip. Involuntarily I leaned forward as well, and Fawn planted quick, dainty kisses all over my raging bulb, licked its circumference several times. She continued to tease me with tiny kisses, gentle grazes of her perfectly white teeth, and occasional licks at the pre-cum beginning to ooze from my turgid tool.

I couldn't stand the torture any more. I stepped forward half a pace. "Now suck it!"

Still supporting herself with both hands on the edge of the bench, Fawn instantly took my cock deeply into her mouth, closing her eyes in a languorous way that told me she must have dreamed of such an act as well. She was exquisite. Slowly up and down the length of my penis, then rolling her head as her tongue swirled around the sides of my shaft, then quickly bobbing up and down, taking it into her mouth as far as she could, then just the head, nipping, licking, again kissing with the touch of a butterfly, then sucking deeply again, Fawn made love to my maleness with her mouth. I could feel my excitement building, and I quickly stepped back. Fawn stared at me with surprise, and a little disappointment.

Her nipples protruded even farther through the holes in the latex, looking swollen with desire. I knew what I wanted to try.

"That's enough of that for now," I said harshly, trying to get my body back under control. "Get off that bench and undress me.

Fawn immediately rose, dropping to her knees at my feet to help me step out of my shorts and trousers. As she stood and started unbuttoning my shirt, I turned to Ms. Teufel.

"Do you have some of those things to pinch her nipples with?"

"Nipple clamps," Ms. Teufel said. "Of course. We have several varieties."

"Get me some."

She stared at me with some surprise, no doubt having expected me to order Fawn to get them. However, with only a minor hesitation, she stepped over to open one of the large drawers and reached in, no doubt extracting one of her favorite sets. She handed them to me as Fawn hung my clothes on the clothing rack.

"Sit down on that same bench, Slave. Then hold your arms out to your sides."

As Fawn obeyed, the position pushed her breasts out even farther, straining for release, her lovely cleavage prominent. Her nipples were still swollen, and her eyes watched me intently.

I examined the titty clamps. The two clamps had very large heads, with several rows of nasty looking teeth each. The chain connecting them looked delicate, as if to emphasize the size of the clamps. Did she really want this?

I reached forward and pinched Fawn's right nipple. Her face showed a trace of pain, but she didn't make a sound. I pinched her left nipple, even harder, and held it.

"Do you enjoy that, Slave?" I said as sternly as possible.

"Yes, Master," she said sincerely.

"Do you want me to use these clamps on you?"

"Yes, Master."

It was still hard for me to believe. I had always dreamed of sweet, tender love-making sessions, only pleasure, never pain. I wanted to caress her gently, stroke her silken flesh, cuddle her comfortably in my arms. But she evidently wanted no part of that.

Still squeezing her left nipple, I leaned forward to kiss her right nipple. I closed my eyes and did just what I had in my dreams, swirling my tongue around and licking and sucking gently. No reaction. Suddenly I bit down, hard, engulfing nearly her entire aureole. She cried out, and pushed her breast harder against my face. My teeth grated sideways, raking her soft skin, and she whimpered loudly and ground her tit firmly into my savage mouth. I was convinced. I bit her nipple again and pulled my face away, standing erect.

Staring her right in the eyes, I snapped one of the clamps firmly down on the nipple I had just mauled, the many sharp teeth biting into the still tender flesh. Fawn grimaced, whimpering in pain, and I could see a few small drops of blood seeping from punctures in the skin. Without mercy, I clamped the other end on her left nipple. Her mouth uttered another cry of pain, but her eyes spoke only of lust. I knew I had to fuck her right away.

I looked around the room and noticed the shorter of the two beds. The headboard was a mirror. The bed had clasps like handcuffs for both the hands and the ankles, only covered with some kind of fur. But between where the ankles would go was a fairly large semi-circle cut into the bed. I understood at once it was so someone could be tied onto the bed in a kneeling position while someone fucked them from behind. That looked just perfect.

I grabbed the nipple clamp chain and pulled Fawn to her feet, none too gently. I looked at Ms. Teufel as I pulled the whimpering girl behind me, heading for the bed. She looked very intense, excited by my actions, I was sure, as well as the erotic torture she was witnessing. Keep watching, I thought. The show is just getting started.

I led Fawn to the bed, making sure to keep tension on the chain. "Up there on your hands and knees, Slave." I let go of the chain so she could obey.

Fawn climbed onto the bed without haste, moving her body sexily. She lowered her head and wiggled her ass from side to side so that her large, firm tits also swung a bit. "Chain her up," I said to Ms. Teufel, walking over to the whip closet. This time she obeyed instantly, eager to see what I would do next.

There was something that looked like a riding crop, about two feet long with several leather strands attached to the end. I picked it up and walked to the rear of the bed, where I inspected Fawn's beautiful butt. It was still red from its previous paddling, and her pussy was glistening with her juices. My cock was still semi-hard, and started to stiffen up even more as I anticipated whipping Fawn until she screamed, and then fucking her doggy style. I gave her ass a sharp flick with the strands on the riding crop.

"I used to think you were a sweet, innocent girl, Fawn. But you are very bad, aren't you?"

"Yes, Master, I am very bad."

I gave her a much harder lash with the crop. "Look at me when I ask you a question, Slave!"

Her head came up quickly, and she looked into the mirror so that she could meet my eyes.

"You need a whipping. A very painful whipping, don't you?"

"Yes, Master," she agreed, her doe-like eyes burning with desire. "A very painful whipping."

"I want you to keep your head up and watch me while I whip you, do you understand? If you close your eyes or look away, I'll beat your ass until you bleed."

"Yes, Master," she whispered.

DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers