A Hard Business Lesson Ch. 4

Story Info
Fawn gets all she craves, and more...
1.8k words
4.42
47.9k
3
0

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers

I started with medium strength strokes, alternating from cheek to cheek, making sure not to hit the same spot twice. In spite of her incredibly masochistic enjoyment, I did not really want to mutilate that silken skin. But as her cries and groans grew louder, as she wriggled her ass more and more from the combination of pain and pleasure and caused my tumescence to grow, the strokes became harder and wilder. They caught her upper thighs, the crack of her ass, occasionally even striking her now dripping pussy. Welts rose on that perfect posterior. Fawn's cries began to turn to screams, and yet her eyes remained locked on mine, seemingly begging for more. Her ass cheeks were quivering like jello, and her pussy started spasming.

Finally she screamed out, "Please! Please, Master, please!"

"Please what, Slave?" I shouted, a nasty, angry tone in my voice that was totally foreign to me.

"Please fuck me! Fuck me NOW! Please, Master!"

I immediately stepped into the semi-circle between Fawn's legs. I thrust my cock all the way up her velvet channel. A shudder passed through my entire body as I rammed it in, feeling the head hit home against inner walls. Her head snapped back, a look of ecstasy lit her face, and a loud "AAAAAHH!" of pleasure welled out of her wide open mouth.

We were transfixed in that tableau for long seconds, and then I started pumping with long, hard strokes, practically all the way out and then ramming it back in like a pile driver, trying to drive that steel rod deep into that fertile mother's earth. Fawn was bucking like a young filly experiencing her first ride, her tossing head flinging her long, lustrous dark hair across her shoulders as though she were whipping herself, her dangling tits swinging in all directions. On and on we went, in a rhythm like we had been long-time lovers.

Suddenly Ms. Teufel was at my side, thrusting something at me. "Here, use this!" she commanded, holding out a dildo about six inches long and thicker than my thumb. I never stopped thrusting into Fawn's pussy, and she seemed totally oblivious to her boss and mistress.

"What the hell do I want with that thing, you stupid twat?" I yelled, in my fury and lust not even thinking of who I was talking to. "I've got my own!"

"She likes it up the ass at the same time," Ms. Teufel explained. "I use a double dildo."

Well, what the hell, I thought. I thrust up into Fawn's dripping pussy as far as I could and held it there. She was panting heavily, her entire pussy pulsing around my throbbing cock, sweat dripping from her chin and breasts. I quickly strapped the dildo around my waist, noticing that it seemed to have been lubed with something. I pulled my cock out so the head just barely remained inside that hot box, and put the tip of the dildo against Fawn's tiny pucker. She looked in the mirror when she felt the invader touch her asshole, and gave a quick nod. Once again, I just slammed my cock all the way up her churning channel, the dildo thrusting mercilessly into her anal canal.

"OOOOHH! AAAAAAAHH!" Fawn's face and sounds left no doubt of her increased carnal pleasure. Again I started pounding her pussy, slamming in even harder and faster than before, the glistening dildo reaming her rear simultaneously. If I thought Fawn was like a young filly before, she was now a full-grown bucking bronco!

It was too much for Ms. Teufel to take. She whipped her skirt off, and pulled down her lacy panties to expose the most perfect pussy I could ever have imagined, pale pinks on a snowy white mound, surrounded by a golden tangle of softly curling fur. I pumped away madly as she stepped onto the bed in front of Fawn, thrusting that sweet muff against her slave's face.

"Lick me!" she cried. "Eat me out, you worthless slave!"

Fawn needed no encouragement. As well as she could, considering that I was jerking her body around like a marionette, Fawn lapped and licked and slurped and nibbled on that perfect pube like it was the most delectable dessert a master chef had ever offered.

The sight drove me crazy. At some time I had dropped the riding crop onto the bed by Fawn's foot, and I didn't really think about it as I picked it up again. I started whipping her right flank like a jockey heading for the home stretch, and, as I slammed into her rear holes like a madman, I knew that was true in more ways than one.

Fawn was already there. The previous torture, the dual fucking I was giving her, the marvelous muff thrusting into her eager face, and now the whipping I was giving her with the riding crop, all combined to send her over the edge. She thrust her head up into the air once more and her body went rigid. A primal scream pierced the air, and her body shuddered with her intense orgasm. Not even thinking, I pulled out my raging cock and leaped to the head of the bed.

"Get down there and drink her juices!" I commanded Ms. Teufel.

"What?" she said, more surprised than angry. "But I haven't cum yet!"

"Do as I say!" I shouted, slapping that pink posterior with the riding crop.

"Ow!" she yelped, but hurried to obey, slurping away at Fawn's still dripping pussy. Fawn looked at me gratefully, another tremor passing through her as her mistress drank hungrily of her sweet nectars.

"Now suck me off, Slave," I demanded, thrusting my cock at that tantalizing mouth, still wide open from her heavy breathing. Eagerly Fawn wrapped those lush lips around my pulsing tool, bobbing her head and taking me in as deeply as she could in her constrained position. There was no subtlety in her oral efforts this time, just a lustful sucking intended to blow my load as quickly as possible. Five, six, maybe seven times I pumped into that deep throat, and then the geyser erupted, pouring from my loins like champagne from a shaken bottle.

"Ummm! Ummm!" Fawn sounded blissful as my cum splattered the back of her throat, sucking it down as though tasting some incredible delicacy. I briefly thought about pulling out and spraying it all over her face, but she seemed to want to drink it all. Her molten mouth around my still rigid shaft was just too intense a pleasure to deny myself. In fact, she sucked away long after it had run dry and had started to turn soft, evidently enjoying the experience as much as me.

Finally, she let my flaccid member drop from her mouth, and collapsed in exhaustion from all of the pain and sexual frenzies she had endured. Ms. Teufel stood up, her still enclosed breasts heaving, and her usual peevish look on those exquisite features.


"You didn't let me cum," she complained.

"I didn't know you were invited into the action," I said calmly as I got down off the bed. "This was supposed to be a lesson for me, remember. I understood you were just along to grade the test.

I started releasing Fawn from her bonds as she lay inertly on the bed. I moved to release Fawn's feet, and Ms. Teufel had to get out of my way. Fully free now, I turned Fawn gently over and removed the titty clamps from her breasts, vaguely regretting the mangled flesh and spots of blood on those lovely aureoles. I picked her up and carried her over to the full-length bed, and laid her gently down.

I turned back to Ms. Teufel, who was practically hissing with frustration. Her short blonde hair was disheveled, her eyes were icy blue, her hands were balled into fists on her shapely hips, and her breasts were rising and falling in their strained confines from anger and unabated lust. Standing in her garter belt, stockings and flat heels, with her legs spread like that, only emphasized her naked cunt, still glistening with Fawn's saliva and her own liquid essence.

"Don't forget that I'm in charge here, Mr. Thomas."

"And don't forget that this is what you wanted, Ms. Teufel. You wanted me to be more aggressive, to develop more dominance with people, remember? Well, I guess I'm a quick study, aren't I?"

Her position didn't change, but the look on her face certainly did. She actually began to smile!

"Yes, I guess you are, Jon. And you enjoyed it, didn't you? You enjoyed dominating that helpless little female, beating her pretty little butt, fucking her tight pussy. Didn't you, Jon?"

I couldn't deny it. "Yes, I did. I never thought I could enjoy anything like that. Certainly not enjoy it that much. But I did."

Suddenly I was furious with her. What right did she have to have done this to me? To have tempted me, to have brought out the darkest side of my nature, a side I would never even have believed was there. What had happened to me? What would I become?

"And you, you ruthless bitch, you certainly enjoyed the show, didn't you? Aren't you proud of what you accomplished?" I started slowly towards her.

A look of slight alarm lit her face. "Yes, of course I enjoyed it, Jon. I think you will be much more useful to the firm now."

"Oh, yes, somewhat. But remember what you said. Fawn's just a helpless little female. She's a slave, and she acts like a slave. But that won't help me deal with the tough business people in the world, will it? It won't help me swim with the big sharks, the ones like you, will it? Maybe I need another lesson with a much tougher customer."

She was backing away now, fearful of what might be coming. "Now, wait a minute, Jon. You don't want to carry this dominance thing too far, do you?"

"Oh, I'm not sure that's possible, Ms. Teufel. I have quickly learned from a great teacher that a good businessman has to be extremely aggressive, to never take no for an answer. And what better person could I have to practice on than you, the ultimate business bitch?"

"No, Jon, no!" she pleaded as she backed against the padded wall. "You wouldn't dare!"

"I have a theory, that, like love and hate, dominance and submission are just two sides to the same coin. Shall we test it out?"

There was some fear in her eyes. But there was also something else.

"Don't touch me, you male pig!"

I slapped her face. She didn't make a sound, just looked at me in shock and touched her glowing cheek. My hands grabbed her bra above each breast, and I ripped the delicate material from her heaving chest. Her golden globes sprang free, nearly taking my breath away. Her hands went up against the wall as if in fear, but her jutting tits strained towards me, and I knew it was really a gesture of invitation. A cruel smile came over my lips.

DutchMark
DutchMark
49 Followers