A Hard Business Lesson Ch. 5

Story Info
The wild conclusion.
2.2k words
4.5
53.1k
4

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/27/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DutchMark
DutchMark
48 Followers

Viciously I grabbed her breasts, twisting them as I squeezed as hard as I could. She cried out and tried to kick me, but my karate training allowed me to block the kick easily, only causing a bruise on that china-like leg. I kneaded those mounds of flesh like a potter squeezing a lump of clay, forcing them into new and unusual shapes. She whimpered in real pain, and gyrated her body as though trying to escape, but somehow her efforts only caused her fantastic form to press up against my naked body, which was beginning to stir once again.

Feeling her begin to yield to me, I pulled her away from the wall and towards the same bed where I had just fucked Fawn. For a moment she let herself be guided, and suddenly realized the full possibilities and started fighting me seriously. But her strength was no match for mine, and I quickly wrestled her over to the bed. I got her to the foot of the bed, picked her up, and threw her down with a twist. Her hands automatically went out to block her fall, and I quickly pounced to fasten one of her wrists. After that, it was fairly easy to pinion her other wrist and ankles.

I picked up the riding crop and walked slowly to the back of the bed. My beautiful blonde boss watched me fearfully as I approached.

"Don't you dare! If you touch me again, you're fired! I'll file a sex discrimination suit against you for harassment of my secretary, and you'll never get a job in the industry again!"

I ran the leather strands of the crop lightly over one cheek and then the other. Then I placed the tip of the crop on those golden pubic hairs and raised it slowly but firmly all the way up across her pussy lips and let it stop gently on her wonderfully puckered ass.

"You know, you're one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen," I said, repeating the action with the riding crop. "I mean, Fawn is really gorgeous, but you are more like a goddess than a mere woman. And I would love to fuck that incredible pussy of yours until we both fainted in total exhaustion."

I kept rubbing the crop slowly and sensuously through her slit. Her mouth said nothing, but her eyes said: "Yes, yes, YES!"

"But that would give you too much pleasure, and I'm not sure my boss would appreciate me being kind to a client, not being as totally ruthless and dominant as I have learned to be."

I slowly started pushing the riding crop up her pussy, just a couple of inches. She closed her eyes and her mouth formed a perfect 'O.' I quickly pulled the crop out and snapped it across her right cheek. She yelped, and her eyes met mine once again.

"You bastard!" she hissed.

"Yes, I'm learning, aren't I?" I started spanking her ass with the crop, not really hard, more caresses with a little sting, barely raising pink patches on that porcelain flesh. Five, ten, a little harder, alternating cheeks, a couple of times letting it flick over her lovely labia, which twitched deliciously at the contact. She closed her eyes again, her mouth once more opening in that 'O', and the temptation was too much.

I gave her ass a real slap. "Did I say you could close your eyes," I said sternly. She glared at me, but didn't say a word. I stepped onto the bed in front of her, the crop help menacingly above her.

"Now you're going to suck my cock until I'm hard as a rock again. And if you bite me, I'll put those titty clamps onto your nipples and tug, and then I'll whip that alabaster ass of yours until it looks like hamburger, you understand? And if you're a very good girl and learn your lessons really well, then maybe, just maybe I'll fuck you."

I held my cock in front of her face. After a moment she took it into her mouth, careful not to use her teeth. It was obvious she was not nearly as experienced a cock sucker as Fawn, but she seemed to be giving it her best. As that perfectly formed face bobbed up and down on my hardening rod, I looked over at Fawn. She had generally recovered, and was sitting up and observing the scene with great interest. I think, in spite of her submissive personality, she was secretly glad to see her mistress given a taste of some of the same medicine. I smiled at Fawn, and she smiled back at me. Then I pulled my cock out of that marvelous mouth; reluctantly, but I had other things I wanted to do to the bitch.

She looked at me a little anxiously. "Wasn't I doing a good enough job?" she asked, no doubt thinking of the torture I had promised her.

"You did alright," I said, getting down from the bed. "Enough to earn a fucking." She looked very pleased at that. I fondled her pussy with my fingers as she wiggled in anticipation, and then tasted her juices. Unbelievable! It was as sweet as a fresh fruit wine, and just as intoxicating. I wanted to get down on my knees and slurp away at her burning bush, but I knew that would ruin the spell. Instead, I had to punish her even more. "But not good enough to get fucked in the pussy."

I put my whole hand into her sopping cunt, and spread some of the juice onto my cock, slicking it down. Then I dipped my hand in that fount again, rubbing her own fluid on her alluring asshole.

"No!" she cried, trying to struggle against her bonds. "No, please, not in the ass! I've wanted you to fuck me for months, I admit it. I want you now more than ever! But, please, put it in my pussy! I need to be fucked in the pussy!" she pleaded, as I continued to use her juices to lubricate my tool and her bunghole. "I've never been fucked in the ass before!"

"And I've never fucked anyone in the ass before, so it will be another lesson for the both of us, won't it?"

"NO!" she begged. "No, please. In my pussy!"

I stroked my cock a couple of times to make sure it was as stiff as steel. However, the sight of this magnificent body in front of me, her gorgeous face staring at me in the mirror as she begged me to fuck her pussy, those mammoth tits swinging as she shook in fear, and the perfectly rounded posterior just inches from my aching rod, was more than enough to turn the trick. Without another word I placed the head of my cock on that tiny pucker. She tried to pull away from me, but her restraints gave her little room. I moved the head of my cock minutely, around in a little circle a couple of times, then in and out just fractions, teasing her, torturing her. Then I inserted it into that irresistible ass a couple of inches.

She gave a grunt, and then started moaning quietly, a few tears trickling down from those china-blue saucers. I wasn't sure if they were from pain or humiliation, but nothing could have stopped me now. I pushed my cock in another couple of inches, and her groans now were of obvious discomfort. I didn't move for ten or fifteen seconds, allowing her to adjust to the intruder filling up her virgin chute. Then I started fucking in and out slowly, not going any farther than I had already penetrated.

For at least a minute her sounds were still those of distress, and then I heard something new. It was a very throaty sound, like a big cat indicating the first signs of pleasure. I started stroking a little deeper into that tight tunnel, still slowly, gently, and the sound grew a little louder. All of a sudden, her sphincter muscles clamped down around my love muscle like a vise, and her ass began a slow rotation, those heavenly moons moving back towards me, inviting even more of my eight-inch friend to enter her most private part. I did not hesitate to accept, plunging my entire length into that heavenly hole. Again her body shuddered for just a moment. Then she started grinding her ass against me hard, and I returned the motion thrust for thrust, my balls slapping her dripping pussy with each hard pump.

Every groan, every cry out of her mouth now spoke of nothing but pleasure, at her own amazement at the intense sexual thrills she was experiencing from being tied down and fucked in the ass.

"Oh, god, YES! Fuck me, fuck my ass, harder, harder you big steel stud, ram it up my ass as hard as you can! Oh, FUCK, that feels so good!"

For nearly a minute I gave her everything I could, trying to drive my cock through her body until it was possible for her to suck it while she was being fucked. Then I stopped cold.

It took a second to register with her, and then she screamed at me, "Don't stop now, you fucker! Give it to me, goddammit! You win, okay, I love being fucked in the ass, I love your domination, but don't torture me any more! FUCK ME!"

I slapped her ass cheek hard with my hand. "Shut up, bitch! Did I say you could speak? Actually, you were being such a good girl, I had decided to give you a reward."

"That's okay, you can fuck my cunt later. Finish with my ass!"

"Oh, I will," I promised, still in her anus up to my balls. I looked at Fawn, who was sitting up on the bed stroking her pussy, obviously fully recovered and now very aroused by the splendid erotic scene in front of her. "Slave, get over here! Get underneath your mistress in a 69 position, and lick her pussy and my balls while I fuck her ass."

Fawn leaped to obey. Within seconds, her compact body was flat on her back underneath her Teutonic mistress, lapping away at that captivating cunt.

"Oh, god, yessss!" the bitch breathed with a smile of pure bliss on her face. She gave one long lap to Fawn's glistening pussy, and then locked her eyes onto mine in the mirror. "Now fuck me – please!"

I started stroking into her again eagerly, and began slapping away with my hand at that alabaster cheek, hard and fast, and that seemed to drive her even wilder. My balls were now slapping up against Fawn's face, and every once in a while she turned her attentions away from her mistress's muff to lick or suck at my balls. In spite of the fact I had recently shot a huge load, I knew I could not last much longer.

The added stimulation was also proving too much for my would-be dominatrix. Her body was gyrating in a lustful frenzy, her short blonde hair flying like a nimbus above her head, and her loud screams warned me she was about to cum.

"YESSS! YESSS!" she screamed at the top of her lungs, and her whole body shuddered at the intensity of her orgasm. Fawn almost drowned in the flood of cum pouring down, but slurped away as well as she could.

"Oh, fuck, yes, I'm cumming too!" I shouted. At those words, Fawn grabbed my cock and pulled it out of that furiously fucked ass, gobbling its entire length into her mouth. I came instantly, again pouring a copious amount of white lightning down that amber throat. Fawn had no trouble sucking it all down this time. Again she sucked and swallowed until my cock was totally limp, licking it clean of both cum and crap.

We both collapsed on that tiny body, although Fawn made no complaints, nor attempts to get out from under our combined weight. After a few minutes, I got up and released my erstwhile boss from her bonds, and she rolled off of Fawn and onto her back. She looked up at me with a totally new expression on her face.

"You learned your lessons very well," she complimented me. Then she laughed. "Maybe too well! And I certainly learned a few about myself, as well."

"Excuse me, Master," Fawn said apologetically. "I certainly enjoyed our earlier experience, but a dildo is just not the same as your wonderful cock. Do you think after you recover for a little while, you might fuck me up the ass like you just did my mistress?"

"Maybe he could fuck us both at the same time, this time me in my cunt and you in your ass. What do you say, Jon?"

I looked at her sternly. "Well, maybe I could, if I'm properly begged. And if I'm called by something a little more respectful out of you."

She looked at me and smiled, her now truly angelic face very respectful. "Then I do beg you – Master."

DutchMark
DutchMark
48 Followers