A Hard Climb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TE999
TE999
641 Followers

"Thanks, love. What about my tree?"

"We, you, can come down any time. Your father convened a special meeting of the Board of Directors this morning and they agreed to put the project on hold pending an investigation. The Dean may have been getting kickbacks from the primary contractor for allowing him to cut corners on construction."

"I've really enjoyed being up here…especially with you. Do we have to leave just yet, baby?" Brooke said, kissing him.

They undressed each other and lay entwined, the afternoon sun warm on their skin. Brooke stroked her wet pussy along Kent's stiffening cock as they soul kissed, then moaned as he spread her legs and stroked into her. Kent gripped Brooke's shoulders, thrusting hard as her pussy muscles rippled on his cock and her legs went around his waist. Her hips rose to meet his as they rocked back and forth until they came together in glorious release.

***

"…leaving the issue unresolved. Now, here's Jan Carpenter with KMOS' News around Town."

"Thanks Chuck. The mood was festive this morning on the campus of Ivy University as several hundred people attended the dedication of Pembleton Park. Officiating at the parks' dedication was Associate Dean Ellen McGuire accompanied by Brooke Pembleton-Williams and her husband Kent, Chief of Campus Police. Viewers may remember Ms. Pembleton-Williams solo protest against removal of trees in what is now the park…"

End.

TE999
TE999
641 Followers
12