A Hard Day's Work

Story Info
The boss caught me unaware.
836 words
3.36
64.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I know what you are thinking. But this is going to have to be remembered as the greatest day of my life...well at least the greatest day I have had in the last two weeks.

Let me describe where it all took place for starters. I work in a retail store in a pretty slow mall. We sell those specialty mattresses with the sleep numbers. Personally I hate them but hey I got to eat right. We generally get one or two customers a week so there is a lot of down time. I suppose I could use it to find a way to bring in customers but of course there is no fun in that so I use it to surf the Internet for porn. Which is where this all starts going south.

I was looking at one of my favorite picture posting websites with about an hour to go until closing when I hear the alarm on the door chime to let me know that there is a customer. I quickly close the window on the screen and get up to help, when I realize it is my regional supervisor. What I did not realize however, is that the computer had frozen with a picture of an amazingly well endowed, blonde Amazon on the screen. To make matters worse, said Amazon was apparently confused as to where the carrot was really supposed to go.

As the boss saw this, I could see her eyes narrow as if in anger and then she sat down and told me to do the same. She then starts in on me about proper use of down time, and also how I was misusing the company computer. There was more but what I started to notice was that as she went on she was getting a little red in the face, and she was also breathing a little heavier than I would expect. That is when I realized that she had not yet restarted to computer so the image on the screen would vanish. I also realized that even though she was talking to me that she was intent on that screen. Then she asked me what else I did on company time that I was not supposed to be doing.

"Are you enjoying getting paid to look at pictures of naked women?"

"What do you do while you look, huh? I bet you just pull it out and start going at yourself right at the desk you dirty pervert!"

All the while she is breathing heavier and heavier until she finally tells me that the only way I am going to keep my job is to show her what I do when I look at these pictures. At first I was in shock but then I got up to lock the door, resigned to my fate. After all she was attractive and there are a lot of things worse that having to masturbate in front of somebody...especially someone who was clearly looking forward to it.

"What are you doing?" she asked as I reached the door. "You did not lock it before and you will leave it unlocked now"

Well I started to get a little nervous at this point, but I wasn't going to not go through with this. I sat down at the desk and rebooted the computer. When it finally restarted I logged on and went right to my favorite story site online. As I started reading I became hard not only from the subject but also from the thought of having an audience. Finally I couldn't hold back and had to pull down my pants and free my cock. It's only an average length but very thick. As I started to stroke it I turned to look at the boss. She seemed hypnotized by the angry almost purple head of my cock, as I slid my hand up and down its length. I could feel the precum start to leak from the tip and flow over the head until it was almost entirely covered. It was such a turn on knowing that she was getting excited watching me that I knew it wouldn't be long. All of a sudden I could feel my balls start to tense up and then I was spurting ropes of cum everywhere...Including the bosses skirt. As I felt my cock start to shrink she told me I would have to clean myself up in case a customer came by. As I went for the paper towels, she told me that she wanted to see me taste it. I must say it was a bit salty but not bad at all. I finally got myself all squared away when I she asked me what I thought I was doing. I told her that I held up my end of the bargain.

"Well maybe that's true but what about me?"

To be continued...

Well this was my first shot at writing anything so any feedback would be greatly appreciated.