A Hard Lesson

Story Info
She isn't the innocent girl he thought she was.
1.7k words
4.12
37.1k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Gregory, the office philanderer, set his sights on Lily he was confident he would have her in his bed before the week was through. He began his courting with an email that read, "When m'lady, when?" He was not surprised at her response, "Never Gregory, Never." Gregory had expected as much. His dimples were lethal against all the other dim-witted broads in the office but Lily had never so much as batted her lashes at him. He was going to have to work for this piece.

It was no secret to Lily that Gregory had his pick of women. The office was littered with his spoiled fruit. He was daft if he thought his arrogant charm would work on her. But then he didn't know her. He had no idea what he had set off in Lily; no way of knowing that he had just made his bed and she had no intentions on lying in it.

For weeks Gregory launched his attacks upon what he assumed to be Lily's innocent virtue. For weeks Lily ignored Gregory's efforts to win her affections. Just as he was ready to concede defeat and give up his pursuit, Lily asked him out. His surprise was evident, but only for a moment, before he managed to conceal his reaction behind the veil of arrogance he typically wore. Lily did not miss the way his ordinarily sky colored eyes were set aflame in a fierce cobalt blue. His desire for her was almost palatable, and Lily couldn't wait to provide a feast for his hungry eyes.

This seduction was going to require more skill and patience than most of his conquests. She couldn't resist him. He knew no woman could, although this broad did have him doubting himself. Lily had somehow crawled beneath his skin and burrowed her way into his every thought. Devouring her was the only way to purge her from his system and he was planning to savor every delicious inch of her body.

Gregory was the image of perfection when he arrived at The Blind Alley, the designated meeting place of Lily's choosing. He strode through the door with all the confidence an experienced cad possessed. His stride broke when his gaze fell upon Lily. Her golden amber brown eyes captivated him, but not for long. The object of all his recent fantasies, the woman who had stolen the lead role in all his dreams, the stubborn beauty who held his thoughts captive stood before him scantily clad in a black top that clung with desperation to her hour-glass curves. Her fair skinned bosoms were flowing generously from the fabric that was straining in a futile attempt to prevent them from spilling over. She wore a skirt so short even the slightest bend of her knees would give some lucky bastard a view of her milky round curves and the hairless treasure he imagined beyond. She wore her long brunette tresses down her back. When she moved some of the strands of her silken hair cascaded past her neck and caressed her hefty breasts, hardening her nipples. She sighed at the sensation.

After a few drinks and several "accidental" brushes against her robust curves, Lily suggested they get on with the evening. She informed Gregory that she would be driving and they would be seeing a movie of her choosing. Gregory didn't care where they were going so long as he got to drink up every bit of her sweet nectar before fucking her into oblivion. This thought alone left him aching for her.

Imagine Gregory's surprise when Lily pulled the car into the parking lot of a seedy adult theater. Here was this priggish tease he had been after for weeks becoming a seductress right before his eyes. This ignorant girl was taking HIM here. He couldn't help but smile like a rogue about to seduce the panties off some innocent virgin next door. He was elated with his own good fortune.

Lust waged an attack upon his groin. Gregory could not remember ever having had such a difficult time walking. He offered Lily his hand. She reached for it but did not take it. Instead she ran her hand over his aching cock and squeezed it ever so slightly. It was his turn to sigh, or gasp rather. She giggled and shrugged before taking her hand back and hurrying ahead, leaving him hard and dumb struck in the parking lot.

Lily reached the door before Gregory had managed to gather himself enough to follow. Lily tossed a wink to Drake, the cashier behind the theater counter, and slipped between the heavy crimson curtains. When Gregory finally made it inside he scanned the lobby for his temptress. When he glanced at the cashier, Drake shifted his gaze toward the curtain and his lips spread into a sly, devious, knowing grin. Gregory frowned as he paid the admittance fee, odd man he thought as he made his way across the lobby and on to the other side of the heavy drapes. Nothing could have prepared him for the scene he was about to witness.

Here she was the prude, the tease, the elusive object of his every desire on her hands and knees. Her luscious ass exposed and being caressed by a husky attractive man beyond Gregory's years. Another younger and more attractive man was kneeling beside Lily teasing her breasts through the sheer fabric of her top. And worst of all his, HIS Lily was busying her mouth on the enormous cock of some ogre, a man who must have never been mistaken as handsome on any account, more than made up for it with other attributes. Possessive anger laced with a heady desire flowed through Gregory's veins. He wanted her and she was busy playing slut with these assholes. Gregory stood in stunned silence, his cock pulsing, pre-cum forging a trail down his thigh.

As he surveyed his surroundings he found he was not the only voyeur in the room. Dozens of other men had gathered near the action. Gregory wasn't shocked to find most of them scurrying to break their straining cocks from the fabric that imprisoned them. It wasn't long before Gregory joined suit and had his own needy manhood in his hand. He wanted to thrash these barbarians and claim Lily's sweet depth for his own. He wanted to fuck her painfully for what she was doing. He wanted to use his skilled tongue to make her beg for his ministrations until her nectar came crashing into his mouth in glorious waves.

Gregory stood stroking and watching as the man behind her shifted from caressing her plump ass to stroking her creases. He watched as the man plunged first two and then three fingers into her inviting snatch before finally burying his face between her ass cheeks. Lily loved the affections. She was writhing and groaning deeply. The man at her side had freed her breasts and was thoroughly suckling, licking and biting her nipples while she stroked him. The lucky bastard at the mercy of her mouth was just sitting there with a look of pure satisfaction dancing across his loathsome features.

Gregory had never been so consumed with need. He was swimming, drowning, in a sea of sensations and the undercurrent of a jealous rage threatened to swallow him whole. As he watched, the man who had been eating her delicious ass and frigging her to ecstasy was now shifting to his knees and positioning his member at her entrance. She was begging for his cock with the sway of her hips. He didn't deny her. He thrust into her depths and they developed a frantic rhythm. He didn't last long; with a shout he drained his arousal, filling her with his seed.

Almost in unison, the man in her mouth bellowed and shook as Lily drank up the load he had spent. When she pulled back, after licking the Ogre's shaft clean, she turned to Gregory and sneered before moving onto the cushioned bench and spreading her legs.

By now Gregory was ready to fuck that sneer right off her pretty face. He made a move to step forward but before he had even set his foot down she shook her head and a very large, very brooding man placed a strong hand on Gregory's chest and shot him a daring glare. Gregory was seething. His hunger for this bitch needed satisfying and she had just denied him AGAIN.

Gregory stood there with his stone hard erection in his hand, bewildered. Lily set a self satisfying smile upon her lips before crooking her finger, beckoning the young pup who had so expertly teased her tits. The pup nearly tripped over his own eager feet as he ran to her. She pulled him into a kiss, sharing the essence of the ogre that remained on her tongue before pressing his face between her thighs. The pup gratefully lapped up the taint left behind by his predecessor. Lily writhed and moaned and then she shouted Gregory's name. That did it, he had wanted to leave when she denied him his pleasure but he had been unable to make his legs carry him from the sight of Lily's body so aroused, so dirty, so sinful. When she called out his name Gregory's furious stroking brought him his release. His cock trembled as his cum left the shaft in a graceful stream, landing some distance away on the floor.

Watching Gregory finally succumb to her tortuous teasing brought Lily her own heavenly surrender. After a moment of relishing in the delightful aftermath Lily stood, pulled her top over her swollen breasts, straightened her skirt and walked toward Gregory. She stood before him and without a word she slid two fingers beneath the hem of her skirt, brought them just above her upper lip and inhaled deeply before offering them to Gregory's lips. He grasped Lily's hand, holding it still while he used his tongue to tease the juices from her fingers. When she pulled her hand back Gregory threaded his fingers into her hair, pulled her close and whispered, "When m'lady when?" Gregory didn't miss the way Lily's lips curled into a half smile before she turned and walked away. Just before she disappeared behind the curtain he heard her say "Never, Gregory, Never."