A Hard Lesson Learned

Story Info
When the lecturer takes the punishment.
3.3k words
4.25
30.3k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
minxx66
minxx66
20 Followers

The lecturer turned back to the board and continued writing, as she did so and although she knew it was wrong, she called:

"Smith, stay behind after the lesson."

She finished writing their homework assignment on the board and turned, laying the marker pen on the desk just as the buzzer went for the end of the session and the day.

She watched all the university students pack their stuff away quickly, in a hurry to get out on that Friday afternoon, not she knew to undertake this or any other of the assignments given to them today.

"Make sure this essay is on my desk in 3 weeks." She re-iterated as they began to file out of the lecture hall and she moved around the front of the desk to await Mr. Smith, whom was ambling down the stairs from about half way.

"Miss it wasn't just me." He whined as he looked down at her with a sad 'puppy dog' expression.

"I'm aware of that, Smith. Go and sit down. We need to have a little chat." She replied as she pointed to the chair behind the desk.

As he walked around the desk, she turned and leant on it. He could see down the top of her black blouse. He could see the tops of her ample breasts swinging slightly as she continued to speak. Realising he had missed what she said he raised his eyes to her face. She looked back at him as if she were unaware of his distraction.

She walked around the desk and leant against it, as she did he had to look up at her, and continued to talk to him.

He listened as his mind wandered to her ample breasts; he chanced a glance at them again. From his current position, they were a little above his eye level. He saw that the material of her blouse was sheer and he could see the black lace of her bra. Her breasts looked as they were almost overflowing from the cups of the bra. He felt himself getting aroused. He chuckled slightly at the thought of getting turned on by his lecturer as he was being told off, like a little school boy.

"Is there something amusing in what I have just said Smith? " She asked leaning towards him.

"No Miss. Sorry Miss." He replied whilst gulping hard as her blouse gaped and revealed her lovely breasts again.

"Good. Now where was I? Oh yes it's here on the desk somewhere." She rummaged through the papers on the desk.

He watched her ass wriggle as she leant over the desk. The material of her pale grey skirt pulled tight across the cheeks of her ass. Her skirt ended just above her knees but the dark theme continued in the nylon that covered her legs and the heeled black shoes she wore. He thought to himself how dainty her feet looked, as his eyes were drawn back to her ass. Her blouse had come un-tucked at the back and he glimpsed a piece of her fair skin as she leant further forward and exclaimed in triumph.

"Ah here the little bugger is."

She turned, holding in her left hand, much to his surprise, a riding crop. It was a little less than 2 feet long. She took hold of the free end in her right hand and flexed it. He tensed slightly but there was also a thrill run through his body. That his prick couldn't deny he was getting turned on even though he had no idea what her intentions were. He realised then that maybe he should have listened more closely to what she had been saying.

She walked behind him and ran the crop lightly across his left shoulder, so that it brushed his neck and ear as she did so. A shiver ran through him. She pushed the chair forward before walking back to stand in front of him, between the chair and the desk.

She perched her ass on the edge of the desk and raised her foot to separate his knees. Lowering her foot to the floor, she leant forward slightly and ran the crop up the inside of each thigh. The second time she ran it along his evident hard on.

"I don't blame you and feel that it would be incorrect to punish you. It's the fault of the education system and that makes it my fault." She sighed and shook her head; a few strands of hair escaped the clip that held them up.

"I've failed you and failed the rest of the class." She continued as she stroked her thighs with the crop. He started to protest but she held the end of the crop to his lips to silence him.

"No this really has to be done."

She laid the crop on the desk and stood in front of him. Her hands moved to the back of her skirt and she slowly unzipped it. Her hands returned to the waistband on either hip and she slowly wriggled out of her skirt. His eyes widened in amazement as her watched her. Her knickers and suspender belt were black and he thought maybe they matched the bra but wasn't sure.

She picked up the crop again and ran it up her own thighs. Then she rubbed it across her pussy a few times before gently tapping herself with it.

His prick was so hard and throbbing in his jeans. He wanted her but still wasn't sure of the rules of, what he now assumed, was a game.

"I am the one who needs to be punished." She whispered as she handed him the crop.

Now he knew the rules. He stood and moved towards her.

"Turn around." He ordered as she looked up at him.

She obediently did as requested. The back of her knickers were high cut and showed a lot of the cheeks of her ass. He ran the crop along the edge of the knickers, then down between her legs. He tapped both thighs as he said:

"Spread them." She did so. "Wider."

Again she did as requested. He then put his hand in the small of her back and pushed her to the desk. He then ran his hand from there down over her buttocks.

"You have let the system down and you will be punished." He said as he rubbed the crop again between her legs. She moaned.

He then slapped the crop on lightly on her left cheek, then her right cheek. She moaned again. He hit her slightly harder the second time, then again rubbed her pussy lips with the crop. He grabbed her knickers and pulled them up tight into her pussy, and between her cheeks, exposing the rest of her buttocks. There were two light lines where he had slapped her.

He slipped his hand between her legs and felt the dampness through the crotch of her panties. His prick strained against his jeans and he could feel a slight dampness himself of his pre-come.

He slapped her again with the crop, three times in quick succession.

"Oh yes." She groaned as she looked round at him.

Her face was flushed. He watched her face as her slapped her a few more times. He watched as her eyes closed and a smile of pleasure crossed her face. Now her ass was very red. He caressed her buttocks with his hands, her cheeks were very warm. He slipped two fingers into her pussy, she was very wet. She pushed back against his fingers and moaned in frustration as he withdrew them.

"Stand up." He ordered as he caught her arm and pulled her to standing.

He rubbed the crop across her pussy lips, gently applying a little pressure.

"Now take your blouse and bra off." He said as he continued to stroke her pussy with the crop.

She slowly unbuttoned her blouse and allowed it to slip from her shoulders and onto the desk. Before undoing the catches on her bra she eased each breast loose of the cups, to reveal clamps attached to each nipple. He groaned as he saw them. There was a gold chain linking the gold clamps. He hooked the crop into the chain and pulled on it. Her nipples extended as he pulled and then she moved towards him. As he tugged on the chain she moaned.

There was a tap on the door. She quickly ducked beneath the desk. He moved the chair forward, in order that it looked as though he were working. The door opened.

"Hello Tony. What has Hope got you doing?" A voice asked from the door.

"Hi, Charles. She has me on punishment duties." He replied as he got to his feet and walked to the door. "So I think you'd best go before I get into any more trouble."

As Charles started to leave the room, Tony put his finger to his lips and beckoned Charles into the room. Silently the latter entered the room. Upon which Tony turned the key in the door. It was then that Charles noticed the crop in Tony's hand. He nodded towards it and Tony handed it to him and mouthed the word, "wait."

He then walked back to behind the desk and bent down.

"It's ok now Hope I've locked the door. " He said as he helped her to her feet.

She did not look behind her. She did not see the look of amazement on Charles' face. She did not hear as he silently approached the desk. He saw the red lines across her ass and his prick stiffened at the sight.

Tony sat in the chair and undid his jeans. His thick prick leapt out, eager for attention.

"Now we'll have some different punishment." He said as he pulled her down to her knees with the nipple chain.

Once she was knelt in front of him, he put his hands on the sides of her head and pushed her towards his prick. She opened her mouth to take him in. He pushed her down, forcing her to take his entire length into her mouth. He moaned as he cock slipped between her warm lips. She withdrew, only to take him deep again.

"This is what you get for letting the class down." He pulled her head back and she looked up at him. Again he pushed her head down onto his prick.

"This is what you get for letting me down." He groaned as he pulled her head back and again she looked at him.

"And this is what you get for letting Charles down." He held her head still but his eyes moved away from hers and then she felt a sharp slap of the crop on her ass.

It was then she realised that far from leaving the room Charles was now locked in with them. She tried to turn her head to look at him but Tony held it in place and again she was forced to take his full length in her mouth. She shook her head free of his hands and clasped them in her own as she took his hard member in and out of her mouth quicker. Varying the long slow stroke with quicker much shallower ones where barely the head of his hard prick was taken into her warm mouth.

Charles knelt behind her and slapped her ass with his hand. She was knelt with her ass on her heels; he lifted her up, so that her ass was now in the air. It was the typical doggy position. He again slapped her ass with his hand before sliding his hand down towards her pussy. Through the material of her panties that remained pulled tight into her crotch, he could feel she was soaked with her own juices.

He unzipped his jeans and pulled out his long slender prick. He knelt behind her, pulled her knickers aside and slowly slid his erection into her hot wet pussy. They both moaned as he slid the full length into her. She wriggled her ass against him. He passed the crop under her stomach and holding both ends pulled it up against her pelvis; pulling her tight to him. Each time her thrust into her he would again use the crop to get deeper into her. She moaned with every thrust.

Still giving head to Tony she picked up the pace as she felt her own orgasm building. Tony moaned and thrust into her as she took his prick into her mouth. He could feel himself close to coming. He freed his hands and pushed her away slightly. As he took his prick in his own hand, one more stroke and his load was shot over her face and mouth.

She licked her lips. She licked his prick clean of his cum. She then wiped her fingers across her face and licked them clean.

Tony sat back in the chair; his prick remained semi hard, and twitched as he watched Charles continue to fuck Hope.

She was now on all fours pushing back into each of Charles' thrusts. She could feel her orgasm building as he fucked her hard. She shuddered as the first waves of her orgasm hit her now sensitive clit. Charles continued to pound her as his own climax built. Her orgasm continued and her muscles contracted against his hard pounding prick. The tightening of her muscles around his prick brought him to a climax. He let go of the crop and it dropped to the floor.

She picked it up and turned to sit facing him. She ran it across his semi erect prick. It was then that Charles noticed the nipple clamps and his prick twitched.

"I think I will try harder in future, but you boys are sure to tell me if I'm letting you down again." She said as she got to her feet.

She looked at first Charles then Tony, they both nodded. She looked at each boy again, noting their semi-erect pricks.

"I think for now you both deserve a little reward."

The two boys looked at each other, eyebrows raised. It was apparent the same thought crossed each of their minds.

She moved towards Tony and gently tapping his prick with the crop she continued:

"We have to get rid of this before you leave."

She continued to circle his prick with the crop as she moved closer. Charles had stood and was leaning against the desk. She stood between them both.

"And this as well." She said as she lightly tapped Charles' prick and circled it with the crop.

"Hmmmm now let me see. Have you any ideas?" she asked. They both shook their heads, what more could they ask for?

She strode away from them, whilst thinking. Her ass swaying as she walked. She turned back and both boys were mesmerised by the bounce of her breasts as she walked towards them.

She could feel the cum running down her thighs. She stroked herself. Her fingers came away wet and sticky. Absent minded she licked them clean. Both boys continued to watch her, their pricks returning to hard and throbbing, awaiting further pleasure.

"You should both remove your trousers and underwear." She instructed. "And then both stand there in front of the desk."

They both did as requested. She pushed the chair away and stood before them, admiring each prick. They were so different; one long and slim, the other short and stocky. She again played the crop up the inside of their thighs resting it against each boys balls for a short time.

She then slapped Tony sharply on the outside of his thigh. He flinched slightly but found himself further aroused.

"You sit on the desk." She ordered in her 'lecturer voice'. "Now slide back a bit further and then lean back."

He slid his ass across the desk, until his calves touched the edge of the desk. His feet not quite touching the ground, he felt like a little boy again. He then put his hands behind him, to support his weight as he leaned back.

She climbed onto the desk; her knees either side of his thighs. Slowly she lowered herself onto his prick. He sighed as he felt her hot and very wet pussy envelop his prick. A few strokes and his prick was drenched in both her juices and those of Charles. She slid off his prick and rubbed it against her ass, making her little hole wet.

She stroked her pussy and then, with wet fingers, stroked her little ass hole. She continued to ride Tony as she did so. Charles just stood and watched as she probed her middle finger into her ass.

"It's ready for you now." She sighed as she withdrew her finger.

His prick throbbed as this was something he'd never managed to do with any of his girlfriends. He approached her slowly and stood squarely behind her. She took hold of his prick and aimed it at her hole.

"Now push slowly but continually and soon that lovely hard prick will be in my tight little ass." She instructed as she sat still whilst he did so.

Slowly he pushed forward and could feel her tight muscles relax as he gained entry. Once in they held him tight and secure. He didn't think he'd last long as her ass was so tight and his prick a little sensitive from the first time he came. As he pushed deeper he could feel Tony's prick against the front wall of her back passage.

Tony was sat there on the desk with his prick deep in Hope's pussy as she then instructed Charles to take her ass. He could feel the other prick as he entered her ass. It made her pussy so much tighter and the muscles contracted around his prick. He did think he could come with just these sensations but then she started to fuck him again.

Hope was now impaled on the two pricks and it felt great. She could feel them both and as she took the full length into her pussy, it felt as though the two met.

First she would withdraw from Tony and slide back down taking his full length into her. This was followed by Charles withdrawing his prick then plunging back into her. As they sped up she found that the rhythm changed and that both were deep in her at the same time and both withdrew at the same time.

Tony was restricted by what movement he could make. Hope was moaning and he guessed nearing a second orgasm. He grabbed the chain hanging from her nipples with his mouth and using his tongue thread the excess length into his mouth. The chain pulled tight, pulling on her nipples.

Hope was close to coming when Tony grabbed the chain and each time she plunged down on his prick it pulled exquisitely tight. It was enough to bring her to that second orgasm. This seemed to go on for an age as both boys were still fucking.

She was followed by Charles coming, as he did so she wriggled her ass against him, her muscles contracting and massaging her dry of cum.

As Tony felt Charles prick throb as he came, throbbing against his as it were, it bought him to off a second time. He pumped hope full of his come as she ground hips into him to get all of his come.

Charles withdrew and helped Hope of the table. They were all flushed.

"Oh fuck." The boys said in unison.

"Oh fuck indeed." She agreed and smiled as she added. "Well I guess you two boys should get off and enjoy your weekend.

minxx66
minxx66
20 Followers