A Hard Man Is Good To Find

Story Info
After years of not getting it, she gets it.
2.2k words
4.12
92.3k
9
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mrs_Takin
Mrs_Takin
53 Followers

"It's OK Honey," I said to my dear, sweet husband. "I had a really great orgasm when you licked me, Babe. I always do. You know I much prefer oral to anything." I did, but it's been a while since I've felt a firm hard cock in my wanting pussy and John's oral was becoming a little too routine.

"I know Precious," he said, "but I use to be such a stallion and I know how you liked a good fuck." My pussy contracted at the word. 'Fuck,

God how I needed a good fuck. A bone rattling, earth shattering, lay me down and do it again, fuck,' I thought to myself as he went on.

"I know that I'm fifteen years you senior, but I didn't realize that things like this happened to men of fifty-two." John is fifty-two and I am thirty-five.

You see, my husband John, has an affliction referred to as ED. Erectile Dysfunction. He can't get it up. Sometime he gets it semi-hard, but it doesn't last long and is usually much too soft to try any form of intercourse. We've tried almost everything. We first tried viagra, but John almost had a heart attack, so that was out. We tried creams and ointments which were guaranteed, but they didn't work. We even went to a sex therapist, but he tried to make time with me and set up a date, so that was out. It seemed like nothing would solve our problem. Then it happened. Out of the clear blue something happened that change our sex life for the better and for many years to come.

I was out one day in the back yard, hanging clothes on the line. It was a beautiful sunny day, not a cloud in the sky, but it was a little windy. 'Perfect for drying clothes on the line,' I thought to myself. I had just started to hang a bed sheet when a gust of wind caught the hem of my dress and lifted if up past my waist, exposing my long tanned legs and my thong panties to the sun. I allowed the wind to have it's way with me as I continued to hang the sheet. The breeze felt wonderful as it caressed my inner thighs. I widened my stance as to give the wind full access to my crotch. As I finished hanging the sheet, I turned to pick up another one and I noticed our next-door neighbor, Bill, standing by the fence taking it all in.

"Enjoy the view?" I asked of him as I pulled my dress down and turned to face him. That's when I noticed the extremely large bulge in his pants. I couldn't take my eyes off of it.

"Sure did!" he exclaimed with fire in his eyes. His face was starting to blush. I don't know if it was from me catching him getting a peek, or if it was because I was staring at his manhood. I started to blush as well when he said, "I'll be looking forward to next wash day". He turned and walked away now that the show was over.

Bill was forty years old and had live beside John and I for over eleven years. He was a widow. His wife had died long before we had ever met him and had never remarried. He would date occasionally, but nothing too serious. I guess he just couldn't bring himself to being with anyone else since his wife had died. 'What a waste,' I thought to myself as I went in the house. I carried the laundry into the bedroom and bumped into John. He had a big smile on his face and an evil look in his eye.

"Precious look!" he screamed as he dropped his pants and stood there naked with a beautiful hard-on. Well seeing the neighbor with a stiffy and then to be greeted by another one, well let's put it this way, I was ready. I tore off my thongs and guided John's hard cock into my sodden pussy. John didn't last more than seven pumps before he came in spasms.

"John!" I screamed. "What brought this on?" I was puzzled. I mean John hasn't had a hard-on in over two years and now he was still hard and still pumping. Yes, it felt good.

"Well, when I saw Bill getting turned on by looking at my wife's ass, I just started to get hard," he shrieked as he came again. "And then when I noticed you staring at his erection my cock became fully erect and stayed that way until you came in and found me. Isn't it great!" He was excited and so was I.

"So, what does that mean?" I questioned John on his new found toy.

"I don't know Precious, but I know that I still can get it up," he said as he kept on pumping me. "Maybe seeing Bill and visualizing the two of you together just turned something on inside of me." I clenched down on his dick at the thought of Bill and I together. I have never cheated on my hubby, even though I have thought about it over the last year or so.

"That's a lark," I giggled to hide my desire.

"What do you mean?" John questioned. "I saw the way that Bill looked at you and the way that you stared at his pants."

He was still hard as I said in my little girl voice, "What ever turns you on, Daddy." 'God, just the thought was starting to turn me on,' I thought.

"Do you mean it, will you let Bill see you again while I watch?" He was almost to the point of begging. I guess it has been a long while for both of us.

"Well that was an accident, Bill getting an eyeful. I know that accidents happen, but not on a regular basis, so just how do you plan to do this?" I was trying to not appear too eager, but it was hard.

"Bill is coming over for dinner on Thursday, remember?" he said. I could see the wheels turning in his head. "I'll come up with something

before then," he said as he rolled off of me, exhausted from his first fuck in two years.

Wednesday night John was a little late coming home from work and I was beginning to get worried when I heard his car pull into the drive. He brought several packages into the house with him. He had that evil look in his eye as he handed them to me and asked me to go try them on. Obediently I went to the bedroom and opened the packages. The first one contained a leather skirt, that was much too short to wear in public, and a black semi-transparent blouse. The second package held a black lace demi-bra and a black lace thong. In the third package was a black lace garter belt and sexy black stockings with butterflies on them.

"Go ahead," John coaxed, "try them on." I could see the excitement building as he described how he wanted me to flash Bill.

"Are you going to be able to keep it up for that long, I mean until Bill goes home?" I asked as I settled my breast into the bra.

"We'll see what happens. Who knows where this is going to lead us," he said as I pulled on the stockings and fastened them to the garter.

As I buttoned the blouse John said, "Perfect! Very, very sexy!"

I looked at myself in the mirror. John was right. I did look sexy. I thought about Bill seeing me like this and whatever else that he was going to see and it was turning me on. I felt sexy.

Thursday dragged on. I couldn't wait until this evening. I fumbled through making supper as my mind was on Bill and seeing his bulge in his pants again. John arrived home a little early that night and had stopped at the liquor store on the way home. Neither John nor I drank that much, usually just on special occasions. 'Well, I guess this was a special occasion,' I thought. John went up to shower and change. I had already done so. I was just setting the table when the doorbell rang. Of course it was Bill.

"Good evening, Sexy," he cooed as he came in and handed me a nice bouquet of flowers. I leaned over and kissed his cheek and thanked him. "You even smell sexy," he said. "Very nice perfume."

"Full of compliments tonight, aren't we sir?" I said as I led him to the livingroom and poured him a drink. "John will be down in a minute."

"Take your time John," Bill yelled upstairs to John and laughed out loud. We toasted one another and then John came down. After a quick greeting John quickly downed his drink and got himself another before Bill or I had half finished ours. Then he downed that one. I could tell he was trying to get up the courage for the night proceedings.

"Slow down a little, Darling," I cautioned him as he took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. As he hugged me he pulled my skirt up just a little revealing my black lace thong panties and my black garter to Bill.

"I'm alright Steph. Besides, I don't have to drive and neither does Bill, right Buddy," he said and shook Bills' hand. I could see Bill had the start of a lump in his pants.

"Right," Bill agreed as John got himself another drink and one for Bill.

We all sat down. Me beside John and across from Bill. As we talked I occasionally let my knees wander apart. I knew Bill had a good view from where he was sitting. Then I reached for my drink on the table and I spread my legs wide open to let Bill get a real good look. This caused my skirt to ride up above my crotch and all that covered my steamy pussy was the thong panties I had on. I enjoyed letting Bill see me and I couldn't believe how turned on it made me. I just hoped that he couldn't see how wet my panties were becoming. As much as I hated to, I had to get up and put dinner on the table. I could hear John and Bill laughing and carrying on. The booze was certainly having an effect on the both of them.

"Dinners ready," I said and they both came into the kitchen. John opened a bottle of wine and we had a nice supper with nice conversation to boot. When we finished, John and Bill went into the livingroom and I cleaned up. When I was done I joined the two men.

I went back to flashing Bill at every opportunity. John by this time had become quite drunk and was not paying any attention to what was going on. Bill had the familiar bulge in his pants showing his interest in what I was showing him to the point of ignoring what John was saying. I could tell that John was starting to run out of steam as he lay his head back and started to drift off.

This seemed to perk Bill up as he reached over and put his hand on my knee and pushed my legs wide apart. He looked at my crotch with lust in his eyes. He slowly rose up and took my hand and placed it on his pants where his cock was. I squeezed it and was amazed at how big it felt. I guess the lust in my eyes was obvious to Bill as he slid his hand under my panties and thrust two of his fingers into my wet pussy. My scent filled the room as Bills fingers fucked my pussy. With his free hand, Bill undid my blouse and grabbed one of my breast and squeezed the nipple until it hurt. He lay me on the floor and tore off my panties. He quickly unzipped his pants and took out his swollen manhood. He was quite a bit larger than John, length and width. He inserted the end and drove it deep within me. I have never been that full of cock in my life. He buried his cock to his balls and withdrew it slowly and then rammed it into me again and again until he came. I could tell it had been awhile for Bill by the amount of cum he pumped into my sodden pussy. I must have had three orgasms before he ended his assault. I don't think that I have ever been more satisfied.

Bill pulled up his pants and thanked me for the meal and the sexy dessert that had followed. I gave Bill a wet kiss on the lips and told him that I had enjoyed it as well. We both agreed that we would do an encore in the near future as he left.

I returned to the living room to find John with a raging hard-on and a smile on his face. All he could say was, "Honey, I'm cured!"

Mrs_Takin
Mrs_Takin
53 Followers