A Hard Night at the Cozy Rest Motel

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He handed Leroy a folded fifty dollar bill.

"Jesus man, I should be the one paying you. You got yourself one hot lady. You ever need any more help you know where to get me, okay?"

"Yeah, maybe we'll do that."

Ray waited in silence for Leroy to leave. He wasn't one for small talk.

Leroy knew when he wasn't wanted. He quickly slipped on his clothes. Tucking the fifty into his shirt pocket, and with a hurried smile to Loretta he was gone.

"Come to Momma, baby!" Loretta called to Ray, lying back on the bed and opening her legs wide.

"Oh Ray. I've been really bad tonight, look what he did to me, sweetheart."

She pulled herself open. Her cunt hair was all matted down with Leroy's cum.

I just couldn't stop cumming on that big cock. I'm so loose and cummy. Now it's your turn. Come on baby. I want you too!"

He climbed on top of his wife, nudging her legs apart with his knee. Ray could feel the hot cum easing the way as he slid his cock home.

Loretta felt as if she was on fire. She kissed Ray passionately, wrapping her legs around him and pushing her lower belly up against him in an attempt to pull him deeper into her cum filled cunt.

"Oh Ray, Oh Jesus yes, fuck me! Fuck me harder, you dirty bastard! Loretta almost left the mattress as she bucked underneath him.

Loretta let go with an ecstatic scream.

Ohhh my fucking god...I'm cumming. Ohh Jesus, yesssss!!!!

**************************

Later that week Leroy was sitting at Lucky's Bar, telling three of his buddies about his experience at the Cozy Rest when he spotted Loretta and Ray coming through the door and heading for the games room.

Leroy smiled to his friends, "Speak of the devil! You guys interested in a fun game of pool? Come on, I'll introduce you to Loretta and Ray."

12