A Harem Fantasy Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers

I was the last of one line, the founder of a new. I was Justice; the balance, the light and dark in harmony. I was love and vengeance, good and evil. I knew where I had come from, but where I was going was yet unwritten. In many ways, I was the mirror for Antal and those who came before.

I knew what had gotten Antal in the end. The seduction of power. When everyone bowed to you and the world was yours, somehow all you wanted was more. It was an easy thing to succumb to, and I swear her painting taunted me with whispered promises of further glories, if only I too would seek more.

I turned at last and headed for my bedchamber where naked my consorts waited. Slim and light, powerful and dark. They saw the whip and both raised a brow.

" Think it's about time I let one of you handle this again," I said with a smile.

I said the corruption of absolute power was an easy thing to succumb to, I never said I would. Mastering your own destiny; that was the goal of my rein.

Love was the greatest power on earth, and I lost myself to it. Antal's predecessor had given up the man she loved for me and allowed a viper into her home as a result; Antal had destroyed her world for the woman she loved. And I...for the two men I loved, I would build the world in an image of love so that all may taste the power the rules us all, Queen and pauper alike.

And that is the story of the ascension of Virtal the Just, founder of the Larenct line, taken at the dawn of the Era of Two Moons.

madam_noe
madam_noe
1,845 Followers
12