A Haunted House To Remember Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,444 Followers

Jenny got up from where she had collapsed and squatted down over my face, facing away from Jill, bringing her pussy within tongue range. I stuck my tongue out and began licking her pussy while my hands went to work on her firm tits, one hand squeezing each tit and my fingers rolling and pinching her hard nipples. I enjoy sucking tits and licking pussy, and between having a pussy on my face and Jill bouncing on me, screaming out how great it felt and how much she was coming, I was at the point of no return. I sqeezed Jenny's tits hard and moaned on her clit, causing her to climax as I started shooting my load into Jill. Pump after pump of my hot juice filled Jill's pussy as she pushed down on me and ground her pelvis against mine.

The three of us were finally drained and collapsed in a heap, Jenny and Jill both rolling off to one side, taking me along with them. Jill managed to keep me embedded into her pussy and my head was still between Jenny's legs. After I recovered my breath I playfully licked at Jenny's pussy. Even the girls pussy tasted the same, but their sexual style was completely different, Jenny being quiet and reserved, and Jill being loud and nasty. Quite a combination.

"Damn Jenny, why didn't you just ask if you could share him?" Jill asked as we lay there recuperating.

"I didn't think either of you were going to." She answered simply.

"So what happened to the camera?" she asked.

"Oh fuck!" Jenny cried as she jumped up, practically letting my head bang into the ground. She ran to the river and was wading around the boat, searching for the camera when we got there. "You knocked it from my hands when I fell in."

"Oh shit! That was Mom's camera!"

"I know!" Jenny said a look of concern on her face.

"Here it is, under the boat seat." Jill said as she was crawling around inside the boat. She held the camera up triumphantly.

"Now if you two don't mind, please erase that tape?" I said.

"And get rid of that great fuck scene? Are you kidding?" Jenny asked.

"No I'm not kidding. If this ever got out I would be fired before I could even say my own name."

"I suppose." Jenny said. " I'll erase it when I get home. The battery is dead now."

"Ok." I replied. "I suppose we should start heading home?"

"I suppose." Jill said with a pout as she got out of the boat and came over to hug me, her naked tits pressing against my chest. "Let's go get dressed."

"Um... that could be a problem." Jenny said. "My clothes are soaked."

"No problem, just wear a towel around yourself. No one will notice." Jill responded.

"are you kidding? I have to ride the 4 wheeler home."

"I'm sure you'll manage." Jill said as we reached the clearing. She pulled on her bikini as I dressed. "Why don't you give Mike a ride to his truck. He can hold the towel closed for you."

"That's a good idea." She said as she wrapped the towel around herself. "that will get me part way anyway."

"Good." Jill said as she folded the blanket and chair up. She stepped over to me and kissed me sensuously on the lips. "See you in class on Monday professor."

"See you Monday Jill." I replied as I released her.

"Probably more than you expect." She whispered back. Before tuning and running to the boat.

I followed Jenny through the woods, her wet shoes squishing with each step. We soon came to a fairly large ATV parked in the trees. Jenny put her clothes on the front and secured them with a bunji cord and then climbed on. I jumped on behind her, and put my hands around her waist for a hand hold.

"If you're going to hold me, you might as well do it right." Jenny said, pushing one hand between her legs and the other up under the towel onto one of her tits.

"I see." I said as I stuck a finger into her wet and spread pussy and squeezed her right nipple.

"Oh god yes." She breathed as she started up the engine. We hadn't gone too far, with me stroking her clit with my finger and squeezing her nipple before the towel had come open and she was riding essentially naked. She didn't seem to care though as she worked at staying on the trail that wound through the woods. It was longer than the straight line walk I had made, but we arrived at the car fairly quickly. She left the engine running, the vibrations on her pussy seeming to increase the pleasure she was feeling from my finger. After a few minutes sitting there stood up and turned around to face me. She undid my pants and had my dick out in seconds. My pants limited how far my dick would move, but she managed to get it lined up with her pussy and sit down on it, leaning back against the handle bars. I continued to stroke her clit and pinch her nipples, now being able to see what I was doing to them. she rocked her hips, working my dick around inside her as I grew harder and longer. She made little squeaking sounds as her body tensed and shook with her orgasm. I stopped stroking her and let her catch her breath after turning off the engine. "Fuck that felt good." She breathed heavily.

"You two are insatiable." I said.

"Not always, but your dick really does something to me."

"Well, I'm glad you like it." I replied, not knowing what else to say.

"Oh that is such an understatement." She growled at me as she wiggled around on my still rock hard dick. "I still want you to blow your load in me again before you leave."

"Well, you're welcome to try, but after three huge shots already this afternoon, I don't know how much is left."

"Not to worry." She said as she stood up, pulling off me with a slurp. She leaned me back and pulled my legs up and on the handlebars while continuing to straddle me. She helped me work down until my dick was aimed straight up at her pussy and then she sat down on me. She started stroking up and down my dick, almost pulling off and then slamming down until her clit was pressing into the base of my dick. All the while she was doing this she was teasing my nipples with her nails and tickling my balls. I watched her tits bounce and jiggle with each stroke, eventually reaching up and allowing my fingers to scrape across her nipples each time she came down. True to her word, within a few minutes I could feel my cum boiling up inside.

"Oh girl you are going to get it in a minute." I told her between clenched teeth.

"Oh good. She panted. I'm so ready!"

A few more trips up and down my dick and I exploded inside her, pumping cum deep into her waiting pussy. To my surprise she ground her pelvis into mine, another small orgasm washing over her. After we had both recovered enough, she climbed off me and used her hot mouth to clean all the cum off of me, making me grow hard again, much to my surprise.

"Oh god! Hard again!" she said

"fraid there isn't much left there though." I said as I began pulling my pants back up.

"Well, can't fault a girl for trying." She said as I climbed off the ATV. She gave me a big hug and kiss before putting the towel back around her body and climbing on the ATV. I watched her disappear in dust down the trail with a wave before getting in my truck and driving home. How much crazier could things get?

m_storyman_x
m_storyman_x
10,444 Followers
12