A Haunting Desire

Story Info
Husband catches wife pleasuring herself.
861 words
4.15
65.7k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He came home from work early. Parking his truck in the street as he knew they would be driving the car to the Shore for the weekend.. This was to be a romantic getaway... a honeymoon.... a time to renew.

"Wow, Seven years already." He thought as his pace quickened walking up the long path leading to the house.

"Honey, I'm home." He sounded as he eagerly burst through the front door.

The house was deathly silent but for a soft echoing hum eminating from the rear of the house.

Throwing his keys on the hallway table his heart began to race as he neared the master bedroom door.

The hum now getting louder. His heart now pounding stronger.

What did he think he would see as he peeked through the slightly open door?

He gasped as his 'fantasy come true' laid openly displayed across the kingsized bed.

His beautiful wife..laying there nude, ample breasts heaving, legs spread wide open with delicate hands holding a humming vibrator to her womanhood.

Oh my god... She looked absolutely edible... His thoughts fled back to their High School days.. When they were sweethearts. How innocent and uninhibited she was then as they explored their bodies together.

His cock began to twitch and jerk as he watched her pleasuring herself like this.

Her beautiful face was glowing as her shapely body undulated on the bed, pelvis moving up and down against the vibrations of her toy, hips rolling from side to side. She let out a soft sensual groan as her instrument of pleasure found a sensitive spot. Goosebumps covered her body as her nipples became erect jetting out from her full heaving breasts.

God she looked so sexy laying there, sprawled out, so open and wontan.

"Why would she not allow me the pleasure of witnessing this? If she only knew how much I longed to watch her pleasure herself this way." He thought as he silently gazed upon the woman he loved... feeling ashamed that he was eavesdroppping on her private moments.

Her moans grew louder as she trailed the vibrator up her wet slit onto her hidden pearl.

"Ughhhnnnn".. She drew her thighs together, groaning as the orgasmic sensations streaked through her quivering body.

"Ahhhhh.. Mattttt....."She moaned outloud. Her eyes closed tightly as her orgasm washed over her. Gooseflesh covered her beautiful trembling body as every muscle in her stomach and legs tightened under the attentions of her assaulting toy.

Slowly she mulled and carressed a nipple between finger and thumb of her free hand as she undulated her pelvis against the humming vibrator.

"Ahhhh.. Maaattttt......." She continued moaning her sweetheart's name.

He leaned against the door jam, glancing down to his raging hardon, frozen in time, panting silently while desperately holding back his urge to burst in and ravage her beautiful excited flesh.

Listening to her calling his name was driving him wild with passion.

Then suddenly the humming, the moaning.... stopped.

He looked up, her glistening flesh was moving off the bed.

His throbbing cock jumped as she opened her thighs wide, sliding a leg over the edge of the bed, exposing her beautiful puffy lips...her wet openness before bringing both feet to the plush carpeted floor.

The erotic scent of her excitement had filled the room, attacking his nostrils as he found himself breathing more deeply... taking in her very essence.

She bent at the waist, her sweet round ass pooching out as she secretly tucked away her pleasure toy into the bottom drawer of her night stand.

Her shivering flesh was covered in persperation as she turned, slowly walking into the bathroom.

He spun around, backing away from the doorway, callapsing up against the wall... trying to contain himself while his cock threatened to explode.

He knew she could not learn of what he had just witnessed. It was a part of her she was not ready to share with him.. not yet. Though secretly he pined for the day she would.

The sound of cascading water echoed from the bathroom.

Her gentle voice was singing as he pushed opened the bedroom door, entering he called out,

" Jenn.... Honey, I'm home early Sweetie."

Peeling off his work clothes as he walked into the bathroom, tossing them to the corner in a heap.

"Come join me Honey." Her sweet voice called out from behind the shower curtain.

Steam was rising, filling the room as he parted the curtains slightly, stepping in.

She greeted him with open arms, pulling him against her hot wet flesh.

"MMmmmm Sweetie," He whispered in her ear before nibbling on the nape of her neck.

Without a word, she ever so slightly began undulating up and down against his thighs. Pressing her fluffy patch of pubic hair into him, her firm wet breasts into his chest.

"What's come over you, Baby?" He added before sealing his lips over hers.

She giggled as she pulled softly from him."You, I hope Honey."

Visions of her earlier display danced in his head as he made wild passionate love to her.

She had ignited in him an excitement he had never known before...

...if only she knew.