A Heiress, Tax Evasion, & Prison Ch. 03

Story Info
Three cons take on a prison virgin for the night.
7.7k words
4.35
98.8k
14

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 01/02/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers

Petra awoke to her first full day in jail and she had no understanding or comprehension of how her day would go. Before today she had always dictated how and where her day would go, how it and her money would be spent. If she thought she was a brand .... A celebrity ..... a magnet for magazines ..... by the end of the day she would find out that she was a commodity in jail ..... something to be traded in whatever currency would be accepted for the transaction. But as Petra stretched in her bunk and felt discomfort from her plundered pussy and her tender flat tits she did not realise what the day held in store for her once the cell door opened and she mixed with the rest of the prisoners.

Wreford slid down off the top bunk and started to dress. Petra admired her body, still surprised that she could feel that way about another woman. In a way Wreford was supplanting her mother who was always protecting her from everything, even herself when she was at her worst and most selfish.

"Girl, get dressed and make sure this place is nice and tidy before breakfast," Wreford instructed, "and make sure you stay close to me at all times that we are outside this cell."

Petra slowly got up and searched for her clothes on the floor remembering how she had been slowly stripped last night before eventually being thoroughly shagged by a ten inch dildo.

"You listening to me girl?" Wreford demanded.

"Pardon?" Petra replied.

"Girl .... You better listen to me for several reasons .... Firstly if you want to stay in one piece today and for the rest of your sentence then you had better still within an arms reach of me ..... Secondly, you and your ass belongs to me whilst you are in here. You better understand this and the faster you understand these simple truths the safer your millionaire ass will be."

Petra finished dressing and briefly turned to Wreford and casually said "Sure."

Wreford shook her head just as she heard the lock spring free, their nightly confinement over .... And with it Petra's safety ..... 'The blonde bitch just doesn't understand this' Wreford thought.

"Lets get breakfast," Wreford simply instructed and headed out the door, her eyes scanning left and right looking for threats. She knew they were out their and she knew that they coveted her new bitch .... Not just because her bitch was good looking ... but because she was rich and famous .... She was on the TV .... She was on the front of magazines .... And most of the women wanted a piece of her whether it was just her money .... Or a piece of her body ..... and Wreford's eyes smiled as she remembered how sweet her bitch's pussy tasted.

Petra strolled out behind Wreford at the same time as others emerged from their cells and all eyes turned on Petra.

"Yol, Wreford is she sweet?" one yelled and others laughed.

"Those titties of yours real bitch?" yelled another.

Petra felt uncomfortable. As people started to fill the area around her she started to feel afraid. A powerful hand gripped her ass and another brushed lightly across her breast. Now she was afraid and walked straight into Wreford's back seeking safety and security.

Wreford turned and her eyes burnt into the women. To Petra she looked like a very angry grizzly bear that you didn't want to fuck with. Whilst she felt grateful to Wreford she wondered what Wreford had done in her past to embed such instant fear and respect into these hard faced cons.

Somehow she made it through the food line and sat down next to Wreford who was instantly surrounded by a small group of women who looked outwards as they ate; reminding Petra of the security detail she sometimes had in public. The food was horrific and Petra just moved it around her plate.

"Shit girl there isn't much meat on you so you had better get used to the food and eat 'cos you are here for 21 days. And you are going to need your energy girl ..... You hear me?" ordered Wreford with a wry smile on her face for her circle of cronies, who dutifully smiled back with the smug look of knowing an insider joke.

"My sentence has been cut in half for good behaviour," Petra indignantly stated.

The cons at the table all laughed at that one, "Who did you shag to get that," one asked. "Who did your lawyer buy off for that deal girl?" asked another.

Petra remained tight lipped on that one. She just hoped that money and not the promise of sexual favours had sweetened that behind the scenes deal.

Following breakfast the group moved to the general assembly area and settled around predetermined tables that had an invisible "Reserved" label that all the other cons respected.

Petra listened to the inane chatter that bore no resemblance to her world ..... to be honest she had no idea what they were talking about most of the time. Mid morning she stood up looking around for the restrooms.

"Going somewhere girl?" Wreford asked quietly.

"I need the restroom," Petra replied.

Wreford nodded her head slightly and four of her cronies rose as one to form a protective detail around her before leading her off to the 'restrooms'.

As the party moved away Wreford's eyes scanned the room, and yes as expected a few people were starting to head off. Wreford gave it another couple of minutes before she rose and headed off herself.

The shower and restroom area was packed by the time Wreford arrived. Petra was cornered in a cubicle looking shit scared with her 'detail' arranged around the door hard staring down 6 other women .... One of which Wreford expected to be there.

"Quite a party of bitches gathered so early in the day," Wreford said in a low menacing growl from the back. Three of the other party turned and looked at Wreford trying to look tough. But Wreford already knew the answer for each of them. She knew which ones were tough and which just pretended to be. The hard one of the group hadn't moved, she was still staring directly at Petra.

"So what is it to be Pennells?" Wreford queried no one in particular as she spoke, but her meaning was clear.

It was quiet for a few minutes with just hard stares being traded between the parties.

"So is she your bitch ..... or are you just being friendly to a newbie?" Pennells asked.

Wreford just chuckled.

"So is she sweet?" Pennells asked.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," Wreford replied.

"So how is this going to go down?"

"Well that depends on you .... Do you have the 'balls' for this or do want to suggest a price?"

A few minutes of silence and more hard stares followed as Pennells wondered if she and her team had the ability to finally take down Wreford and take the crown along with ownership of this wing.

"And what did you have in mind Wreford?"

Wreford smiled inwardly like a poker player knowing that she still ruled supreme; but in the back of her mind she could still one day be stabbed in the shower with a shank, probably by one of her own crew who had been turned. That was why she looked after members of her crew to secure their loyalty and devotion; plus their sexual favours when she needed them.

"Thirty cartoons," Wreford said in a flat voice.

"Did those skinny thighs of hers cut off the air supply to your brain last night?" Pennells asked.

"I'll take that as a 'no' then," Wreford observed.

"You finished girl," Wreford looked at Petra who nodded in absolute fear, "So you going to stand in the shit house all day girl?"

Petra stepped forward and her detail pushed forwards through Pennell's circle of cronies, protecting Petra as they moved back into the general area.

The rest of the day passed without incident, but it dragged for Petra as she wasn't used to such boredom chilled by fear.

Finally they moved back into their cell after dinner and two of Wreford's crew came in as well and sat down reading a few of Wreford's magazines. A buzzer sounded five short chirps. Four minutes later it chirped once more, and sixty seconds later the door closed and locked. Petra looked up in surprise from her bunk to see that the other two women were still sat there.

Wreford hopped down off her bunk and sat down against the wall along side her cronies facing Petra. "Time for you to say 'Thank You' for today girl" Wreford stated plainly.

Petra just stared straight ahead, the message totally missed, just passing the dumb blonde by.

"Got no manners girl?" one of the cons asked.

Petra just looked blank, not understanding this alien world she had entered.

Wreford stepped up to her bunk and pulled her to her feet by grabbing the front of her overall; Petra was instantly afraid looking into Wreford's cold hard eyes.

"My lady friends kept you safe today Petra and you need to show them some gratitude ...... You understand girl?" Wreford asked simply.

The blank look on the dumb blonde's face told everyone she didn't. The newbie was definitely a virgin to the ways of prison life.

"We don't have Amex or Visa here girl ..... it isn't one of the better places the world over as the advert says," the other lag said to everyone's amusement except Petra."

"So if you can't give a tip on your platinum card, how else are you going to show your gratitude girl?" the other asked.

"Sorry Ladies, I was forgetting my manners," Wreford said, "Petra let me introduce Stafford & Watson ..... they are our guests tonight and you are going to make them feel very welcome in our home."

Petra shivered; she wasn't that dumb to misunderstand what that message meant. She now knew her millions were worthless in here, her body was going to be her only currency here as she didn't have the guile or strength to be able to stand up for herself against this building of cons and guards.

"Well girl we haven't got all night ..... some of us need our beauty sleep," Stafford called out, "Turn your back to us girl and strip those overalls down to your waist," she instructed.

Petra stood there frozen to the spot.

"We do have all night girl, but I'm not one for waiting," Stafford growled.

Petra knew there was no point in looking to Wreford for help. Petra knew that her next movement would decide how her night went. Slowly she turned her back on the three women and started to remove her overall.

All three women felt their pussies moisten and their nipples harden as the orange material slid down to Petra's waist to reveal her lightly tanned smooth shoulders and back. All three looked at each other, grinned, and licked their lips at the meal standing in front of them.

"That looks pretty damned fine from here girl," Watson praised, "Now slowly lower them to the floor so we can see those sweet cheeks and legs girl."

"The panties too," Stafford instructed.

Petra had tears rolling from her eyes as she pushed her panties & overalls down to the floor and stepped out of them.

"Spread them legs apart and place your hands on the bunk," Watson instructed as she stood up and peeled off her own clothes.

Petra felt a rough hand grip the inside of her thigh and she immediately flinched in fear of what she knew was to follow. Her body was to be the currency of the night.

Watson slid her hand up Petra's thigh before placing both hands firmly on the buns of her cute tight ass. "Nice cheeks girl," she praised as she started to massage Petra's warm flesh.

Petra felt dirty, being groped in this way, but her nipples began to harden in the warm evening air of the cell.

Wreford and Stafford both stripped off and Stafford moved to Petra's side to admire her young body. Stafford and Watson shared contented grins as Stafford placed one hand on Paris's shoulder to stroke her fine skin and reached under her to cup her right breast.

Petra flinched once more.

Wreford sat down in one of the chairs and spread her thighs wide to enjoy the show as her hand cruised south over her stomach towards her itching pussy. Stafford and Watson spent several minutes roaming their hands over Petra's statue body staying clear of her pussy, but enjoying the feel and warmth of her ass and breasts. Petra felt her pussy getting wetter as four hands roamed at will over her body. She shivered as Watson leaned in to kiss her neck.

Stafford looked to Wreford, her eyes begging permission; Wreford sat with impassive eyes denying permission to Stafford to play with Hollis's pussy. That gift would be given later. Wreford's hand cupped her own mons and sighed at the relief that gave her in a temporary sense. She had three of her bitches to perform however she wanted them to ....... Now she just had to decide how, when, with who, and doing what ..... choices, choices, choices.

Petra just couldn't believe that she was letting this happen to her, let alone tolerate these bull dykes groping her at all; but when it came down to it she was bright enough to know that they controlled her world and at the moment only three of them were in her world. She had come to the realisation during the day that if Wreford didn't protect her or sold her on then she was anyone's meat ..... and that must surely be worse than the indignity she was going through now.

Wreford ran her finger between her lips and felt the hot moist flesh ease apart and flashes of pleasure run across the back of her eyes. Time to move on. "Petra pull your mattress on to the floor and then lie down on it on your back."

Petra felt Stafford & Watson's hands drop her like a hot potato at the sound of Wreford's instruction. She knew it to be in her best interests to obey immediately and she did.

Just as Petra's head came to rest on the mattress Wreford issued her next commandment, "Watson lower that sweet pussy of yours down on to Hollis's face so she can eat you out ....... And Stafford can very gently warm up the girl's pussy with her tongue for me. Don't bring her off mind; Just keep her hovering there ready for me."

Petra's horizon darkened as Watson's meaty thighs closed each side of her head and her shaven pussy eased itself onto her mouth. At the same time she felt her legs being bent at the knees and then spread wide as Stafford climbed between them.

Stafford's tongue ran gently the full length of her pussy before lightly pressing onto the hood of her clit ...... and Petra found it lit up every sense and source of pleasure in her body. But Watson wanted attention too as she wiped her pussy over Petra's mouth. So Petra mimicked Stafford by lightly cruising her tongue over the outer edge of Watson's damp pussy.

For the next five minutes Petra followed everything that Stafford did to her and pleasured Watson in the same way. By now her pussy lips were swollen flaps oozing juice over Stafford's gentle, sensual lapping tongue. In return Petra had a steady flow of hot juice running into her mouth from Watson. All three women were purring as they lapped like Cheshire cats at a bowl of single cream.

Wreford sat there admiring the scene being acted out below by her willing troupe of actors. She herself was close to orgasm as the tip of her middle finger lightly rubbed back and forth across the erect solid tip of her clit. She needed to cum, and she wanted the satisfaction of someone doing it for her. Slowly she rose to her feet and stepped over Petra's midriff with one leg so she was facing Watson who looked up into her eyes longingly.

"Right then ladies this is how it is going to be :- Stafford you keep Hollis right on the edge but don't let her cum, and under no circumstances are you to touch your pussy ...... we clear on that? ...... Hollis is going to eat you out next so you are going to have to wait ....... Hollis you can eat Watson's pussy for all you are worth right now, she loves her clit to be sucked hard on and chewed ..... you go for it girl ..... make her dance on your face! ..... Now Watson you can reach up and fondle my tits and nipples while I mesh your face into my pussy and you bring me off ...... Now make sure you do a good job of it girl cos I'm a ready to cum ..... Lets get to it Ladies."

At that Wreford pulled Watson's face tight against her pussy until she felt Watson's tongue spear deep inside her. Petra felt Watson push her pussy tight down and back on to her mouth so that the erect bud of Watson's clit was centred over her mouth. She needed no second invitation as her tongue lashed upwards to rub across the horny and sensitive tip.

Watson nearly screamed her delight into Wreford's pussy as jolts of pleasure and pain seared through her body on the administrations of Hollis's tongue. She ground her mound hard and fast across Hollis's mouth in her desperate need to cum. At the same time she reached up with both hands to cup and hold Wreford's delightful breasts, ensuring her thumbs rotated across the warm flesh to search out her hard nipples. Watson loved and adored every opportunity to pleasure Wreford and she took get pride in being able to excite Wreford into a body destroying orgasm with her mouth, tongue and fingers.

Stafford on the other hand had the short end of the stick so to speak. She feared Wreford's wrath in case she allowed Hollis to cum and she desperately wanted to satisfy the yearning between her own thighs. She could see how swollen and juicy Hollis was and she knew that she would be turned on to the max with licking Watson's pussy .... Any woman would be .... So she dare not touch Hollis's pussy in any way. So instead she moved her lips to the tender, velvety skin of Hollis's inner thighs and made do with kissing and licking the warm skin. In fact she was pleasantly surprised at how erotic she found this to be. She would remember for a future night when she had one of her own bitches keep her warm in bed one long night. Yes, she could enjoy several hours of someone making gentle love to her thighs. This thinking did nothing to reduce the need between her own thighs and she rubbed her own thighs tight together desperately trying to ease the urgent need for orgasm that her whole body cried out for. She could hear the wet licking sounds of sodden pussies being licked and the appreciative moans generated in response and this only made it worse for her but she dare not succumb and fail Wreford's command.

Wreford ran her fingers through Watson's hair in open appreciation of the loving her pussy was receiving and pulled Watson's face tighter in between her thighs to communicate that it was time for Watson to send her over the edge. Watson did not miss the signal and her tongue latched onto Wreford's erect clit and rubbed hard across and around it. At the same time she raked her nails over Wreford's erect tender nipples to make Wreford sag at the knees as the fires of orgasm consumed her like a raging furnace. Wreford saw flashes of white light across her eyes as her body went to white hot in seconds. Her body tried to extinguish the flames consuming her by breaking the dam of juices to wash over Watson's tongue as she orgasmed in buckets. Watson seemed to be supporting her by her tits as she just shook and vibrated through one of most intense orgasms ever.

Petra felt the movement above her and heard Wreford's cries even with Watson's firm thighs tight against her ears. She was surprised but she was actually enjoying the position she was in, both figuratively and literally. The feel and taste of Watson's pussy seemed so much more sensual and erotic compared with sucking a guy's dick. She seemed to instinctively know what to do to give pleasure to the woman above, and so she just focused on alternatively lashing and sucking down on Watson's erect bud. Watson started to thrash around and break contact with Petra's lips, so Paris reached up and sank her fingers into the flesh of Watson's hips to pull her down tight onto her tongue and lips. Petra's face was awash with Watson's juices as she creamed her way through her orgasm. Petra heaved down onto Watson's hips some more to ram her pussy tight onto her lips so Petra could seal her lips tight onto Watson's engorged pussy lips and suck down hard. Watson screamed into Wreford's pussy as this intense pleasure tore her apart. Watson nearly passed out and sank her nails deep into the flesh of Wreford's full tits to hold her steady as she tried to continue Wreford throughout her own orgasm.

Menderman
Menderman
406 Followers