A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers

I woke up in the middle of the night to the sound of a door slamming. I heard muffled sounds coming from the hallway and realized that my parents must have come home from their date. I spent the next 20 minutes unsuccessfully trying to get back to sleep when I heard the phone ring and then my parents door open.

"I've got to get back to the restaurant, they found my wallet." My father's voice echoed through the hallway.

My mother called after him "You can't leave me like this."

"I'll be right back. We can pick up where we left off."

Moments later I heard his car driving off. Since I was unable to get back to sleep I let my curiosity get the better of me and decided to take a look in the hallway. I slowly opened my door, a crack at first, and poked my head around the door to find my parents doorway mostly open and their light on. From the distance it was hard to be sure but it looked like my mother was in bed making noises. I wondered why she didn't close her door so I crept down the hallway to see if everything was ok. To my surprise I found my mother naked in bed blindfolded with her arms and legs tied to the bed posts. I watched her naked body writhing in bed struggling against the restraints. My weight must have shifted causing the floor to creak. Suddenly my mom stopped moving and turned her head in my direction trying to listen for more noise. At this point I figured that she knew that someone was there and with the blindfold on she couldn't be sure if it was my father or not. Boldly, I walked into her room. She could hear me approaching and her head followed my every footstep until I reached the bottom of her bed. I paused for a minute to take in the sight of my mother's naked body. Her legs were splayed apart giving me a full view of her pussy. Slowly I moved towards the bed and crawled between her legs. I could hear her breathing as I inched closer to her. By the time that my face was level with her thighs I could smell the distinct aroma of her wet pussy. I slid my arms under her body grabbing her ass in my hands. On my knees I pulled her body up bringing her glistening pussy up to my face. I took my time basking in her aroma at first before I slowly stretched my tongue out making contact with the soft folds of her pussy. Her body twitched in my arms as my tongue pressed against her flesh. I delicately licked the sweat from between her legs and then I pushed my whole tongue against her dragging it gently across the length of her pussy. Her hips bucked grinding her pussy into my face. I lapped up her sweet juices causing her to moan louder with every lick. I increased my pace until I felt my jaw getting tired and decided to push my tongue inside of her tight pussy. Feeling her clit pressed against my nose I shook my head from side to side rubbing it while I forced my tongue deeper into her. Her moans were getting louder until her body tensed up and she screamed. I held her tight against my face as her body convulsed beneath me. I knew that she was cumming and eagerly lapped up her juices while she slowly regained her composure. After several minutes of gently licking her pussy I heard the front door close and knew that my father must be home. I gave her one last lick before fleeing to my room. My heart was racing as I lay in bed thinking about what my father was about to do to her.

The next morning I was again awoken by my mother standing over my bed. She was wearing a bright pink sheer babydoll that didn't even cover her silk pink panties. I could clearly see her hard nipples through the thin material and notice that she was wearing a pair of silver high heels. Needless to say, she looked spectacular. She never wore stuff like this around the house before and I was starting to suspect that she was beginning to enjoy putting on a show for me.

"Well, I hope you slept well last night." She said with a smirk. I figured that she must have known it was me who ate her pussy but she didn't say anything about it.

"I.. uhhh..."

"Why don't you shower and then get yourself dressed. Don't you have class today?"

"Class? I can't go to class like this!"

"I thought freshmen classes were in lecture halls. Nobody will notice a new student in such a big room, and besides you can't afford to get bad grades young woman."

I got a little rush every time she called me that.

"I guess you're right."

"Well, you'd better hurry so you're not late. I'll get an outfit ready for you." I watched the sheer material swoosh across her tight ass as she walked out of my bedroom.

I hurried off to the shower and gave myself a quick shave remembering to use the scented lotion all over my body after I was done. Every day I noticed that my skin was getting softer and softer from the lotion. My mother had set out a whole outfit for me to wear to school in my room. She picked out a tight black strapless top with a built in bra. Below the bra, the material was sheer and clung to my body leaving my midriff exposed. She had taken the liberty to attach a pair of fake breasts to the bra so that they wouldn't fall out. The top was paired with a floral print chiffon skirt that ended several inches above my knees, a bright red belt, and a pair of bright red high heels. After getting dressed I went down to my mom's room to do my makeup and found her waiting for me.

"What do you think?"

"I like it, but you didn't give me any panties."

"I almost forgot, why don't you wear these?" My mother, who was still wearing the same pink babydoll lifted up the hem and slipped out of her panties before signaling me to come over to her. She knelt before me as I stepped into her panties. She slid them up my legs and tucked my cock into the front panel. I had never worn a thong before and at first it was a little uncomfortable, but I quickly adapted to having something pressed between my ass cheeks. After she took her hand out of the panties and straightened my skirt I could still feel the warmth of her body from her panties pressed against my cock. She sat me down and instead of the pink lipstick applied a hot red color that matched the outfit and showed me how to style my hair up. After she finished I looked at the clock and realized that I had to run in order to make it to class on time. My mom offered me a ride so I grabbed my books and we headed to campus in a hurry. I was getting very confident walking in heels and enjoyed the attention that my new look was receiving. Other guys were openly leering at me as I walked to class. I loved every second of it.

In class I took a seat at the back of the room and tried to draw as little attention to myself as possible. I noticed that the guy next to me was spending more time looking at me than at the professor. One time I caught him looking and he flashed me a quick smile before turning away. He wrote something on a slip of paper and pushed it towards me. The note said that his name was Tom and asked what mine was. Up until this point I hadn't given any thought to coming up with a name for myself and wrote Alicia. He passed it back a minute later. It said that I was very pretty and asked if I wanted to get a coffee after class. Even though I felt pretty, I was taken by surprise to have someone else tell me that. I was flattered and felt my face get flush. I pushed back the note saying yes. Another minute passed when I felt his hand touching mine. He took my hand in his opened it up placing the piece of paper in my palm before folding my hand over it. He held my hand in his for what felt like an eternity. His hands were warm and strong against my soft skin. For some reason my heart was beating faster and I felt my penis respond to his touch. While I loved the feeling of dressing up like a woman I never entertained the thought of being with a guy. Suddenly my head was swimming with a combination of lust and confusion. I turned to Tom and looked into his eyes. I had never thought to consider if another guy was good looking or not before, but I decided that Tom was cute and smiled at him. I leaned in and gave him a peck on the cheek. After a few more minutes I looked down at the note in my hand and read it. It said that her couldn't wait to have coffee with the most beautiful girl on campus. My head swooned.

Class went on for another 15 minutes and Tom took me to the only coffee shop on campus. We sat at a small table and chatted while nursing our drinks. I was falling naturally into my role and was enjoying it more and more as I progressed. I was having such a good time that I didn't want it to end. He asked if he could walk me to my car, but I told him that would have to call for a ride. Being a gentleman he offered to drive me. I noticed his eyes glued to my legs the entire drive back to my house and decided to give him a little kiss thanking him for the ride. I spent the whole ride working up the courage and when we were finally parked I looked into his eyes and leaned into him. He got my signal and pressed his lips against mine. Up until that time, the only kiss I had ever had was with my mother. Tom's lips were very different than hers. His were not as soft and didn't taste the same but I felt my heart pounding in my chest. My instincts took over and I leaned further into him putting my hand around the back of his neck pulling him into me. He reached out and touched my legs. My body melted at the touch of his skin against mine. He caressed my bare skin and slowly moved up my thigh. Suddenly I realized that I couldn't let him go much further. I had to stop him but I didn't know how. Thinking quickly I moved my hand down to his crotch and rubbed his cock through his pants. I worked on his zipped and pulled his pants open. Once his penis was out and in my hand his hand fell off my thigh. It worked! His hard cock felt hot in my hand as I slowly stroked him. I sat there staring at his cock, not fully believing what I was doing, and watched as I jerked him off. After a minute of stroking him I felt his hand on the back of my head pushing me gently forward. I didn't resist and soon found my face inches away from the tip of his throbbing penis. I could see a drop of pre-cum dripping out of the tip as I moved closer. My hand continued to stroke the base of his cock as my lips made contact. I felt the heat of his penis against my tongue as I wrapped my lips around him. His pre-cum tasted salty and very different from my cum but not necessarily in a bad way. I was intrigued by the different flavor. His hand nudged the back of my head again pushing my mouth further down the length of his cock. My tongue traced the veins that ran down the length of his hard cock as I slowly took his entire penis into my mouth. The tip of his cock pushed against the back of my throat causing me to have a slight gag reflex until I pulled my head back up his length. I stopped when my lips were wrapped around the tip of his cock again. I repeated my motion up and down slowly until I got the hang of it and began working on his cock faster. My hand moved down and massaged his hairy balls while I fucked him with my mouth. He began moaning softly and then I felt him adjusting himself in his seat. I suspected that he was getting ready to cum and pushed his cock deep into my mouth while I pulled on his balls. His cock throbbed in my mouth as it exploded against the back of my throat. I didn't know what to expect as his cock gushed it's hot sticky cum into me. I tried to swallow it as it came but it was too much for me. I felt it dripping out of my mouth and down my chin until finally I felt his cock softening in my mouth. I pulled my head up and wiped the cum from my chin licking my finger clean with a little giggle. I leaned over and kissed him again. Aware that my mouth was still filled with his cum I pushed my tongue past his lips and made love to his mouth. I felt his hand moving up my thigh again and pushed him off me. I gave him a wicked smile and asked for his number before getting out of the car and running up to my house.

I ran into my mother in the kitchen. She asked how class was and then hinted that she noticed the car out front was sitting there for an awful long time but she didn't see anyone in the passenger seat. She walked over to me and said that it was nice that I made a new friend and then the icing on the cake, she reached out and rubbed her finger along my chest. Apparently some of his cum dripped off my chin and landed there. My mother took her finger to her mouth and licked it off. With a smile she told me that she was proud of her little girl and left to do some shopping.

I had the rest of the afternoon to myself and decided to get some sun by the pool before I went to the tanning salon. Laying out in the sun I went through the events of the day in my head. I was still amazed at my rapid transformation into a woman. The taste of Tom's cum was still in my mouth. I heard a noise on the far side of the yard and say that one of the gardeners was ogling me. He had a dopey grin on his face as he openly leered at my body sprawled out on the lounge chair. I pretended to sleep so that he could get a good show and slowly moved my legs so that my skirt rose up. I hoped that he could see my red panties from where he was and hoped that he didn't notice my growing bulge. Still pretending to be unaware of his presence I moved my hand up my thigh pulling my skirt with it. I let my hand drift across my crotch and began rubbing myself. I could see through half closed eyes that he was enjoying my performance. I thought of Tom's hard cock in my mouth while I rubbed myself through my mom's silky panties. As my cock grew harder and began to stretch out the front of the panties into my hand I felt the strap of the thong pulling against my ass. For some reason I enjoyed the feeling of the fabric rubbing against my sensitive asshole and rubbed myself harder until I came in my mom's panties. After cumming I stood up and adjusted my skirt. I flashed the gardener a smile and walked back to the house as if nothing had happened. I made my appointment and noticed that my tan was rapidly growing darker. I didn't even recognize myself anymore. My mom knew exactly what she was doing.

That night I had a simple dinner at the house with my mother and then she helped me get ready for bed again. My mother picked out a floor length leopard print night gown for me to wear with matching panties. Before I left she again gave me the panties that she had worn that day. I spent the night reveling in the feeling of the soft fabric draped across my naked body and my mom's worn panties pressed against my face.

The next morning my mother woke me up as usual. She stood over me wearing a sheer black bustier and a pair of black satin panties. She instructed me to get ready and meet her in her room. My morning routine was getting quicker every day. All she had laid out for that morning was the corset, a pair of panties and a pair of thigh-high stockings. This time the panties were a g-string. I was starting to enjoy the feeling of something rubbing against my asshole all day long and looked forward to the new style. I found her in her closet sitting in her chair with her legs spread apart plunging her vibrator into her wet pussy. She acted surprised to see me so soon, but I suspected that she planned for me to see her like that. She left the vibrator inside of herself while she told me how well I was coming along and that she was very proud of me.

"Now that you've caught me, I guess it's only fair that you show me what you do when you're all alone." She said with a smile.

I stammered, not knowing what to say.

"I guess you probably want these first." She slid her panties off and tossed them at me hitting me in the face. I caught them before they hit the floor and felt the dampness in my hand. I pressed her panties to my nose and inhaled her sweet aroma. My mother moved her hand back to her vibrator and began slowly fucking herself again.

"Does this make you horny?"

I nodded

"Why don't you show me what you do when you're horny."

I reached down and began rubbing myself though the panties that I wore.

"Show me" She insisted.

I pushed the panties to the side releasing my rock hard cock. I stroked my cock while watching my mother fuck herself faster and faster.

"Use my panties"

I got the hint and wrapped her silk panties around my cock and began stroking again. The soft fabric rubbing against my cock felt incredible. I watched as my mother's breathing increased and her body heaved in the chair as she brought herself to a climax filling the room with the small of her sex. I leaned my head back as my cock exploded into her panties. A smile spread across my mother's face as my cock shot ribbons of cum into her panties and onto her floor. My pumping slowed until the last burst of cum fell to the floor.

"I thought you liked the taste." She said mischievously.

I pulled her panties up to my mouth and licked them clean. I could still taste her juices mixed with mine. She was such a tease.

"Very good, now come over here so I can tighten you up."

I walked over to her and turned around. She tightened the corset again until I could barely breathe. She turned away and picked out another light summer dress for me and told me to put my makeup on. After getting ready she told me that she was going out again for the day. I didn't have any classes that day so I had the whole morning to kill until my tanning session. I decided to lounge by the pool again but made sure to stay in my corset to work on my figure. I chose a chair in a sunny spot and took off my dress. I laid out in my corset, stockings, panties and heels, thoroughly enjoying the femininity of the outfit. After an hour I hear a noise and opened my eyes a slit to see that the same gardener from the day before was again watching me. He must have thought I was crazy to lay out dressed like that but I guess it was much less revealing than a bikini. Just like the day before I pretended not to notice that I was being watched and I seductively moved around in the lounge chair giving him a good view of my panties. After a while I began to rub my legs and thighs before working my way up to my panties. But all that time in the sun had made me thirsty so I interrupted the show to get myself a drink in the house. I stood up and looked right at the gardener before I spoke.

"It's hot out here. I'm going inside to get a drink, do you want one?" I asked as casually as I could as if I didn't catch him watching me rubbing myself.

He slowly nodded and I signaled for him to follow me inside. I took a moment to look him over and liked what I saw. He was about six feet tall, blond and his shirtless chest was drenched in sweat. I decided not to put my dress back on and walked back to the house in my corset. He followed me into the house and watched as I poured two glasses of water. I walked over to him handing him his glass. He took a sip and set it on the counter. I set mine down too and then moved closer to him putting my hands on his hot sweaty chest. My knees weakened as I drew my hands across his muscles. I couldn't believe how hard his chest was. I felt my cock straining again my panties pulling the string further into my ass exciting me even more. It didn't take me long until I was unbuckling his jeans and pushing them down to the floor. I grabbed his hard cock in my hand as I knelt down before him like my mother had done for me. I examined every contour of his sweaty cock before I brought it to my lips. The saltiness of his sweat filled my senses and overwhelmed me. It felt so raw and sexy to be sucking on the cock of the help. I felt like a princess dressed in lingerie taking advantage of a servant. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock as I lowered my mouth down onto him. His cock was much thicker than Tom's was and I struggled to get it all in without choking but I was determined to make it work. I was developing a good rhythm when I felt his hand on my shoulder. It felt like he was pulling me up away from his cock. Shocked I wondered if I did something wrong. I looked into his eyes as I stood up. He reached for my crotch but I pulled back knowing that I couldn't let him touch me.

centrum1000
centrum1000
3,629 Followers