A Helping Hand

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

SHE was completely stunned. Could he honestly mean what he was saying? Did she really want to be vulnerable with this man? Could she trust him? She'd been hurt before and had a hard time knowing who to trust. He certainly knew how to melt her heart.

SHE took a deep breath before starting, "Well the short story is that I lost my job and last night was my last night at work." She had a hard time holding back the tears that beckoned.

"TELL me more," was all he responded quietly.

HER voice quivered from the approaching tears, "I really loved my job. I worked at the craft store close to where you saw me slip. I was happy, and just starting to feel like I was getting to a good place financially." Hesitating Victoria continues, a tear forming in her eye, "A year ago both my parents were killed in an auto accident. They weren't very good at planning, so they left me with some debt. Although the job didn't pay much, it was enough to get me on the road to solvency. Now, there is nothing." She lowered her head and started crying again.

"I can certainly understand why you were upset. I wish you didn't have such a heavy burden to carry alone," he wondered how she would take it if he volunteered to help. "I think I may be able to help you. I have openings at my job all the time. It is not the craft business, but it is honest work and, my guess is, it will pay much better then your previous employment. Would you care to apply? I can do the interview right now." Jerry said this with the biggest smile on his face and in his heart. He wanted to be close to her and now there was a way.

HE had been a good listener like she guessed he would be. She couldn't believe he would also be able to help her. It did seem to give her some hope for the future. This ankle wouldn't be sore for too long, she would be up and around soon.

"THAT would be an enormous help Jerry. I would really appreciate your help. I won't let you down."

LOOKING into her eyes, an irrestible urge came upon him to kiss her. He leaned in and kissed her lips ever so gently. Lingering on them, savoring the sweetness. Then suddenly, realizing what he had just done, he pulled away. IF she looked angry he would opologize. But if not he hoped for another kiss.

LOOKING into her eyes, Jerry saw shock. Was there something more? Could she want him like he wanted her? He reached out and caressed her face. "Victoria, I want you to know that you are the most beautiful woman in the world to me." Leaning forward, Jerry touched his lips to hers again. This time there was more intensity to the kiss, more want.

HIS spirit soared when he felt Victoria reciprocating the kiss. He moved closer to her and cradled her face. Her arms pulled him in tight and lips kissed back fervently.

JERRY lifted her in his arms and carried her to the bedroom. He was careful of her foot. Both knew what was going to happen next and both wanted it...no needed it. Laying her down gently on the bed, Jerry sat beside her, looked deep into her eyes and said, "Am I moving too fast?" Victoria quickly answered, "No."

HE was caught in this woman's web and he was starting to loose his self-restraint. She was so beautiful. He leaned over and kissed her slowly. Tongues exploring each other. He let his hands explore her body as she wrapped her arms around him. This young woman seemed to be as turned on as he was. It was wonderful.

SHE shivered under his touch. A few minutes ago she thought she'd be dreaming to just find an excuse to spend time with Jerry and now she was in his arms. She couldn't believe he really wanted her. She even felt beautiful with this man looking at her.

HE reached under her shirt feeling her soft skin. His hand travelling eagerly up to her breasts. He squeezed her breast through her bra. He could feel his own excitement growing with each movement.

HIS kisses stopped only because he wanted to explore her more. His need was growing. He wanted to see those breasts up close. She seemed willing to oblige and made no move to stop him. He kissed her neck, and his kisses followed the path down her stomach as he undid each button slowly. Her breathing was increasingly.

SHE hoped he would be pleased with what he saw. She decided to help him and tease him. She pulled the shirt open and slipped it off. He bent down kissing her exposed neck, Jerry tasted her skin, warm and inviting. He easily removed her bra, bringing her breasts into full view. Her nipples hard and expecting.

JERRY whispered, "You are gorgeous Victoria, absolutely gorgeous." Bending down, his tongue circled her left aereola, flicking against the nipple. Finally taking the nipple between his lips, he nibbled, sucked and teased it with his tongue and lips. Slowly he moved to her right breast. Continuing his ministrations there.

VICTORIA was enjoying every moment of his attention and forgot all about her sore leg, and noticed a wetness growing between her legs.

JERRY wanted to experience all of her. As he continued to tease and savor each of her beautiful orbs, his hands were busy fumbling with her pants. He could feel her hands beside his, helping to remove the obstacle. The obstacle was finally removed. Moving back to her lips, he kissed them passionately and with great fervor. Jerry's right hand rested gently on her womanhood. He could feel the heat through her panties. He could feel a light wetness through the silky cloth and realized that she was as excited as he was.

MOVING away for just a moment was hard even if it was to remove his clothes. Having trouble with one of his buttons, he ripped it off, not caring. Victoria giggled and smiled at Jerry as he struggled with his clothes. She loved that he was this crazy just for her. Naked now, Jerry moved next to her naked body on the bed. He took her in his arms, and held her close again. They gazed into each other eyes with arms around each other. He felt for the first time, her hard nipples pressing into his chest. He could almost feel her heart beating next to his. It was racing.

LOOKING deep into Victoria's eyes he almost moaned, "You are so beautiful. I can see it in your eyes Victoria." Jerry saw the inner beauty she possessed; the caring, warmth, and love that was aching to be released. And he wanted to be the one to release it. Leaning in he kissed her deeply. The kiss lasting for an eternity. Victoria returned the kiss with equal fervency.

JERRY began to move downward slowly. Exploring every part of her with his lips and tongue. Teasing, tasting, savoring every inch that his lips come in contact with. Finally reaching the edge of her panties, Jerry slowly lowered them, kissing as he exposes more of her.

VICTORIA groaned with each touch. It was delightful to be spoiled and taken care of. She lifted her hips to accomodate him, making it easy to remove the last barrier between them. Flinging the panties into some unknown region of the room, Jerry moved between her legs.

LOOKING at her womanhood, seeing her lips puffy, her juices starting to flow, he placed one finger on the lips and slowly traced it from bottom to top. Separating her lips, he found her exposed clitoris. Jerry circled it with his tongue. Neither touching or disturbing it. The musky bouquet of her juices on his tongue excited Jerry even more. His tongue finally flicking against her clit, feeling her react. Taking her clit between his lips, sucking gently at first, pulling on it slightly, and licking it gently.

SHE lost all sense of anything else except what she was feeling between her legs and the man who was making her feel this way. Her hips started squirming and she brought her hips up to his face, anxious to show him what she wanted. She could feel her wetness increasing even as he licked it up gently. She called his name over and over needing to call to him. As his ministrations continued she grew more and more excited. Her need for him grew and she hoped he was wanting her too.

FEELING her move beneath him, Jerry knew he was exciting her. He continued to taste her sweet nectar, delving in deep inside of her folds. Separating them with his tongue, finding new depths with each thrust of his tongue. His mustache rubbing gently against her clitoris as he went deeper. He wanted to disappear inside of her, tasting all she had to offer. He could feel her pussy spasm around his tongue, pulling him in deeper.

OPENING his eyes, Jerry could look up her beautiful body and see her chest rise, her breathing increasing, her eyes closed in passion. He wanted to give her more pleasure than she had ever experienced, he wanted her to feel what he was feeling. His tongue went in deeper, swirling around inside her. He could feel that her first orgasm was imminent. Her hips were pressing into his face, causing him to lick her in new spots. Jerry was hungrily devouring this beautiful woman. HER moans became louder the closer she was to exploding. Jerry could feel her hands on his head pushing him into her. His tongue working magic inside her. Finally release...she screamed...her juices spraying into his mouth. His tongue lashing out at her, wanting all she had to offer. Her body tense as she moved through her first orgasm.

SHE lay taking a rest as she recovered. He crawled towards her over her body, never loosing contact with her bare skin. Their lips finding each other again. In between kisses and adoring looks Victoria murmured her appreciation for him taking such good care of her. She felt at home in this mans arms. She tried to imagine how she could take care of his needs with her sore leg. Her leg frustrated her until she remembered that she wouldn't have made this amazing man if she didn't have the sore leg.

"DID I hurt your leg," Jerry asked gently concerned that while pleasing her he might also have caused her pain.

"NO, you did not Jerry. I could tell you were being careful and thinking of me," she whispered not wanting to break the spell they had created together. "Now it's my turn to think only of you.Since I can't move too much you need to..." Jerry put his finger to her lips, silencing her. "DON'T you worry about that this time. I get pleasure from just watching and listening to you."

JERRY kissed her lips then slid on top of her. He could feel her breasts pressing into his chest. Her hard nipples boring into him and he loved it. He loved everything about her. Sliding between her legs, Jerry positioned himself so that his belly rested on her mound. She separated her legs in anticipation...anticipation of what was to come.

KISSING her lips with passion he slid his cock to her entrance. The tip finding its home easily, like it knew where it was supposed to be. Entering Victoria slowly, feeling her heat burning against his cock. "Beautiful Victoria, you are so fabulous," he whispered as he pushed the rest of the way in. Jerry could feel her pussy muscles suck him in. Resting inside of her, his cock twitched involuntarily, knowing that it was home.

SLOWLY Jerry started to move. His cock sliding in and out easily. Nibbling on her ears, kissing her neck, sucking on her tongue the whole while his cock eased in and out of her. He could feel her spasms around him. He was ready to cum, but wanted to make this first time last. Her clit was rubbing agasint his cock. She was moving with him, thrusting up to meet each stroke in.

LIFTING himself up, Jerry stared into Victoria's eyes as his rhythm increased. He knew he wouldn't last much longer at this rate, he started to slow, but then saw the passion in her eyes. He knew she was close too. Faster, harder, deeper into her loving pussy. He could feel his balls slapping against her ass as he thrust in harder. Unable to hold back, uncontrolled thrusts deep inside her, he let go. All those many months released in one instant. Filling her with his cum. Hot, molten cum spurting inside her. More, more, more. More than he thought he had in him.

WHEN Victoria felt the first spurt, it sent her over the edge. The pleasure this man was giving her was unbelievable. She had never experienced anything quite like it. Her pussy was spasming sucking him into her and causing her orgasm to continue on and on. She couldn't breathe, she couldn't think, she couldn't see, all she could do was let the wave after wave of pleasure rush over her. Her moans were louder then before and combined with his they had probably awakened the neighbors or the neighbors neighbors.

HE was still buried deep inside her pussy. They both collapsed at the same time. Both breathing hard, not saying a word. He could feel the spasms ebbing. Kissing Victoria's lips lightly, Jerry rolled off of her. Enjoying it as she to cuddled into his side. Her damaged ankle resting on top of him, her wet pussy pressed into his hip. Kissing her forehead, Jerry whispered softly, "You are so amazing Victoria. I have never met a woman like you."

"JERRY, you are the amazing one." she whispered, snuggling in closer. "I'm still not a hundred percent sure that this whole thing isn't one long fabulous dream." She was exhausted but felt wide awake at the same time. The tears that sprang to her eyes as she lightly brushed Jerry's chest reminded her how special this time was and how much she had missed it. His arms felt so comfortable and she let herself enjoy this rare opportunity and closed her eyes. Now, she could get used to this kind of attention from this man. She hoped he would there when she woke up and then the day after that and the day after that, and...

THEY fell asleep in each others arms. Waking first, Jerry stared down at this beautiful woman. How did he get so lucky? Kissing her hair, feeling her chest move against him. Her breathing regular. He had been lonely for a very long time. Maybe this will change now. "I don't want this to be a one time fling," he whispered the words into the air. He wanted her to know that he was serious about this, but didn't want to awaken her. He just wanted to watch her and feel her in his arms. He wanted her to be next to him for a long time, if she would have him. (I welcome feedback)

12