A Helping Hand is Rewarded Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hurried to close in to Diana before she'd get to the dressing hooks, reaching for her coat to place it on a coat hanger, thereby softly rubbing my crotch against her cute, firm butt what made her gasp sharply, before she looked back over her shoulder, rewarding my effort with a breathtaking view -- her big wide eyes beaming up to mine through the veil of her long lashes, and with the most seductive smile I ever saw in my life, causing my cock to rise to attention, and the rest of me to turn to stone like being under a spell.

A head-turning cry, "Bernd - mio Amico!" broke the spell, and I managed to direct my attention to Andrea, the owner, who shambled towards us with a brightly smiling face, greeting us, "Buona Sera, e Benvenuto!" He hugged me tightly, tiptoeing to reach up to my chest - he is a giant in the kitchen, alone he is a short man... real short, even Diana had to lower her head to face him. Once he was through with me he gazed up to Diana and his smile widened till the corners of his mouth met his earlobes, and he seemed to be short to dribble at the mouth; well, how could I hold it against him - I had to fight that urge myself every time I looked at my beauty.

Mentioned beauty leaned into me smiling, her left arm around my waist held me close, hip to hip. My hip, well, just a hip; hers...absolutely perfect. To feel the light pressure of her left breast, warm and firm, against my right arm was nearly too much to bear. I was close to melt into a puddle on the floor.

Turning back to me Andrea continued excitedly, "Caro Dio! Bernd, where did you find this Goddess of Beauty?" Frowning he faced Diana again, "Cara mia, this guy is a nice guy, and he's a wonderful friend - but he doesn't deserve you, he's not good for you, not good enough at least. Did he push you somehow to escort him, you can't tell me that you agreed to escort him on your free will?"

Diana blushed - gawd, sooo cutely - with the compliment, then bent down to his ear and whispered something I couldn't hear, Andrea's mouth fell open, and he sighed theatrically, "Umphh - really? Oh dear...I never expected him to be so ghastly... now...take a seat, please and I'll soothe you with today's best dish, just to see you smile again." He winked up to me with a bright grin, and left for the kitchen, yelling, "Mama, Bernd dropped by...and he brought company..." before his voice subsided to a decent volume.

Pretending not to notice the staring customers I led Diana to my favorite booth in the back where I invited her to take a seat of her liking, and sat to her left then closing in to her, leaving her enough room to breathe though, means within an inch - what should be enough of a gap, right? For me it appeared far too far anyway, Diana seemed to share my qualms and moved closer unflinchingly, till we were settled like glued together from hip to knee. I'd never felt that good, let alone any better before - her soft warmth against me let me tremble with desire, her outer garter burned a narrow line into my right thigh, and my twitching hard-on caused me to groan lowly, the more so as she - giggling under her breath - forced her left arm round my back again, her hand danced seductively over and around my slightly protruding hipbone while she nestled her head into my chest, thus pressing her left breast against my right arm, again. My sweet tease moaned softly before letting out a cute little, "mmmhhhh, soo good darling." My enthusiastic boner was straining at the leash.

I suppressed a sigh of relief as 'Mama' Gianna appeared out of nowhere, what caused my sweet torturer to straighten, I pretended to ignore her frustrated growl, desperately trying to suppress my grin as well.

"Good evening, and welcome Mr. Wonderful..." yelled Gianna, Andrea's 'Mama', the rest of the restaurant instantly fell as silent as the grave. I stood up, Diana's giggle, shocking loud in the dead silence, escorted me on my way into Gianna's outspread arms waiting to hug me, as usual. Gianna is about my 6'2" height, and she's not more than about 20 lbs lighter than my fair 180 lbs, only the distribution of weight is quite different, of course. Some people would call her statuesque, but she isn't, and she isn't fat either, the hard work in their restaurant had made her an awfully strong girl, what helped to describe her as 'well proportioned'. So every time she hugs me I'm a bit concerned about my ribcage, and her 40DD boobs make it too hard a task to seek revenge, even if I'd ever seriously consider to do so - she's too great a friend to annoy her. Anyway, as usual she hugged me so tight that she flattened the mass of her tit-flesh against my chest whilst patiently waiting for me to gasp for breath... she really loves this procedure. Using her momentary advantage -- her wide chest contained enough air to speak, I still fought hard to catch some - she searched for my eyes, proving and said brightly smiling, "You're looking awfully happy tonight, my sweetest thing. She seems to be good for you, is she?" I nodded in return, still out of air. Gianna couldn't be less irritated, she knew very well that I'd need a minute, she continued sighing, "Gawd, I thought my husband was bragging, as always, but your lady really is a beauty, in fact one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen in my life, geeze she's absolutely stunning..." again looking over my shoulder to check out Diana before her beaming eyes returned to mine, "...and she doesn't even know how beautiful she is, dear heavens - so innocent and coy..." She planted a big, thick kiss on my lips, "....gawd, this girl is a dream; I'm sooo happy for you darling." Her pretty face was serious now when she lowered her voice, "you know that this girl loves you like mad, handsome? I guess that's the reason for looking daggers at me in the moment..." she snickered, and her radiant smile nearly blinded me when she let go of me and half turned me around, "We shouldn't let your cutie wait any longer..." with that she slapped my ass, hard and shoved me back to the table before rounding it to take Diana in the middle.

I kissed my cutie gently whilst laying my right arm around her shoulders to pull her close, "Darling, may I introduce you to Gianna, the Chef's Chief - Gianna, this is my princess, and her name is Diana."

Diana remained seated, and Gianna bent to her to give her a peck on the mouth, "My pleasure sweetie, and a hearty welcome. I hope you don't find me too offensive, but Bernd's friends are ours, too."

Diana smiled, obviously enjoying Gianna's 'special' salutation, "Thank you Gianna, for letting me feel at home; and no... you certainly didn't offend me, on the contrary I appreciate your kindness, very much."

"As I said before Diana, you are very welcome, any time, any day. See dear, Bernd has been close to our entire family since years, as you already might have noticed; even our fledgelings loved and still love him, in spite of being teenagers back then, and never have been easy to impress. Again, if ever I'd wished for one more son it would have been this guy. I don't mention this to convince you Diana, but Bernd is the most honest person I've ever met, and he is good at his heart - sometimes it seems to me as if he's too good for this world. So, in case you're still in doubt - what you aren't, right? - stick to this wonderful young man, he is worth any effort." She reached out for a menu to fan herself, "Huh, that was much more than I intended to tell. Please excuse me Diana, I didn't mean to advise you, and as far as I can read your eyes you've already been aware of the most of it anyway. Now, I'll pour us some fine wine to say 'Cheers!' before having a look at my kitchen slave, you like dears?" She straightened and reached for the bottle she'd brought, while Diana turned back to me with a lovingly smile, I smiled back and blew her a kiss whilst doffing my sweater, before answering her silent question with an affirmative nod.

Gianna sat back and reached out for her glass, but Diana already had her hands on Gianna's shoulders, "Thank you Gianna..." a quick peck on Gianna's lips, "...at first - yes, you've been right to tell me, and secondly - yes, I knew, or at least sensed the most of it before. However, I'd feel honored if you'd allow me to join your friendship, so let's charge our glasses to friendship in general." So we did.

As soon as Gianna's eyes were elsewhere on her way back to the kitchen my princess was glued to my side again, softly purring when she cuddled up to my chest, her left arm already around my waist like before, obviously being in love with my left hipbone. Her head fell back to rest on my shoulder joint, her dreamily eyes met mine and silently ordered a proper kiss whilst her right arm rose to get a tight hold on my nape to pull my face closer - as if I'd been able to withstand her pleading. Never... she had THE rare kind of lips I could kiss for about a year solid.

I started at her right temple whilst tucking some insolent hanks of her silky hair behind her cute little ear before kissing my way down her cheek to her already reddened and puffy lower lip to lick it, she sighed contented, her lips parted slightly, awaiting more. A deep sigh into my lips rewarded me for the first soft contact, the sigh turned into a soft moan as our tongues met for a lovingly dance, lazily circling the tip of each other. Our lips' reciprocal pressure soon grew as well as our passion, she arched her back thus pressing her left breast hard into my chest till she had me groaning with desire, again. Her hand on my left hip teased my hipbone, her own hips started to dance on their own, thus steadily pressing and releasing her left thigh against mine, the unique scent of her arousal waved up to gladden my nostrils, my already rigid cock went wild, throbbing and twitching, straining against the confinement.

Our kiss had reached a state of crescendo, both of us groaning constantly with the mix of sensations, as my right arm let go of Diana's shoulder to slowly glide down her back, my grazing fingertips in the hollow of her armpit had her shudder wildly till my hand finally approached the sensually curved outer slope of her right breast. My fingertips scratched slightly over the firm, warm flesh jailed in a lacy bra cup, further down and inwards till the underside filled my palm. I lifted my hand a bit, like weighing the obviously perfectly shaped breast, before tenderly kneading it what elicited a (luckily stifled) noisy grunt out of my trembling maiden, whilst she grabbed a handful of my hair in the back of my neck, pulling hard. I didn't mind though I couldn't hold back a low growl, all this felt much too good to complain.

My thumb and forefinger crept up to the erect nipple, hard and impatiently waiting to be played with; I didn't want to disappoint it and compressed it tenderly between my fingertips. Diana broke our kiss abruptly with the unexpected 'torture', and panted, "Ooah, gawdyesss Berrnnd! ...ooaahhh... daaaarlinnng..." whilst thrusting her left breast into my chest, "...harder darling...pinch it hard!!... ough pleazzze....gawd I'm close..." I obeyed and pinched it harder whilst tenderly pulling it out, before slowly bending and turning it, she sank her teeth frantically into my neck flexor; my rock hard cock throbbed like mad, my vision became blurred with my burning desire.

My dazed brain ordered my left hand down to her knees, she raised her left leg to let it rest on my thighs sensing my wish to help her, gawd so wide open for me, my mouth fell dry with lust, this was not the right time for patience and teasing, my hand raced up her stocking, over the seam held in place by the clasp of the lacy garter, brushed over the swell of her left thigh what caused her to wheeze sharply, my two longest fingers sank into her boiling hot slit, forcing the soaked crotch piece of her panties to disappear in the depth of the crevice in the process. "Berrrnnnnd..." she screamed through her clenching teeth on my neck flexor, I froze shortly but nobody seemed to notice the stifled noise, I sighed relieved, she panted, "gawd yess darling, yesyesyesssss pleazzze..." my fingers added pressure to spread her inner pussy lips wider and searched for her clit beneath her panties' moist delicateness, she squirmed and urged her cleft against my hand when the now fairly lubricated fingertip of my index found the erect nob to circle it softly, "...ouughh my gaawwwd... ohgawdyesssss I'm... ohgawd I'm sooo close daarrlinng ..." my fingernail scratched carefully over the tip of her clit one..two..three times and she bucked hard, her trembling thighs closed roughly over my hand and she came violently, once more bucking hard, and howling, "Ooooaaaghhh, ooohhhhgaaawwwwd daaaarrlinnng... oooughhh... mmmhhhh...mmmmhhhhh... ohgawd my daarliinnnng..." her thighs fell apart, enfeebled and shaking, liberating my hand and enabling my middle finger to lovingly stroke the courtyard to her flooded sex down to her slippery dam, determined to prolong her ongoing orgasm.

I rested my cheek on Diana's head, she gave a soft sigh despite her in fits and starts panting. To my great relief her teeth released the mishandled, aching flesh of my neck flexor, her head fell back to my shoulder and I glanced down to her heated, sweaty face; with her swollen lips slightly parted and her eyes half closed under heavy lids she looked like just escaped from my wettest dream ever, she glanced back and grew an awfully cute shy smile; her eyes, filled with a mix of deep satisfaction and overwhelming endearment caressed mine lovingly. I lowered my head to kiss the beads of sweat off her forehead and brows, our eyes locked again when her right hand lost its painful grip in my hair and descended to my left cheek to caress it with heartbreaking tenderness, somehow I managed to hold our eye contact though I had to fight hard to suppress the ascending moistness in my eyes, and concentrated on the delighting feel of her lovely breast in my right hand that all the time hadn't stopped to caress the pillowy hemisphere.

The outside of my palm, resting against her still quivering thigh had me feel that Diana's climax slowly subsided. I looked over my shoulder - no one in sight, good - our eyes met again, hers flew wide open when my so long inactive fingertip restarted to circle her clit to pile up her next orgasm on top of the subsiding. I loved the idea, the more so as her mouth fell open and she groaned, " Sweet Jeeze... Berrnnd, daarlinng..." I chuckled to myself as her lids grew too heavy and the tip of her tongue flitted all over her parted lips. The eager fingertip interrupted its ministration and roamed all the way up the root of her clit, her hips restarted their seductive dance. Diana groaned louder, showing that she wouldn't last long this time, and I whispered near her ear, "Dear heavens, you smell like paradise, my sweet darling, your exciting scent is making me dizzy; now open your eyes for me, I can feel that you're close... please show me what you feel when you're cumming again, my princess." She blushed so cutely that I had to kiss her sweetly, and my courageous girl tried her very best to come up with my pleading. My finger returned to her clit, circling it again, before I added my thumb to softly compress the extra sensitive bundle of nerves. That was all she'd needed to gasp for breath and cum again, not as hard as before, no sound except her arduous fighting for air; but her eyes... gawd, I'll never forget this fascinating mix of expressions - exhaustion at first, then gratefulness, deep devotion... and love; she moved me to tears, though an overwhelming wave of happiness raced throughout my chest. My hand disengaged from her quivering sex and roamed upward as far as the waistbands of her garter belt and skirt would allow to stroke her quivering belly in becalming circles.

Diana granted me 'my' smile as she softly caressed the hairline in the back of my neck whilst pulling me close, cheek to cheek, "Dear heavens, darling, you are unbelievable. I can't believe that you made me cum, sitting in a restaurant! Twice! You are a dangerous man Bernd - dangerous but wonderful, gawd you had me so hot that I couldn't withstand the fever of excitement, and I enjoyed every second of your overwhelming tenderness, thank you my darling, thank you so much for this outstanding Hors d'œuvre."

I swallowed hard to get rid of the lump in my throat, and nibbled her earlobe, she giggled breathlessly, again caressing my hipbone, thus causing me to shiver and sigh, "I'll do even better for dessert, my lovely girl; gawd you are gorgeous when you're caught in the throes of orgasm, sated, and glowing and sweaty - I can't wait to make you glow again my sweet heart, and to hear all the likewise enchanting and motivating little noises you make then."

******

Some rumbling from behind the kitchen swing door startled me, I backed away, just a bit to be able to kiss her waiting lips, "Darling?" she mmhhh?'ed softly, "I think we'd better try to appear somewhat decent now, measured by the noises from the kitchen our meals will be served shortly..." I grinned, "...and we don't want to give them a free show, regardless of being good friends, don't you think so?"

Brightly smiling she kissed me back, "Sweet heavens, I love your loving hands on me my darling, and I can't get enough of you, nonetheless I have to admit that you're right; we'll make up for it later when we are in the private, my sweet heart." She softly rubbed her cheek on mine and whispered beneath my ear, "I can't wait, Mr. Wonderful..." I grunted appreciatively.

"I really hate to do this," I murmured against her cheek when I released her lovely breast, not missing to softly brush her nipple 'goodbye', my sweet girl jumped a bit, then nearly whined with the loss of the warmth of my hand and its lovingly kneading, I kissed the sweet spot beneath her ear to soothe her, causing her to moan softly, and murmured, "the next will be even crueler sweetheart..." before I let my fingertips slowly descend her lower abdomen, making sure that they brushed softly over the exalted root of her clit, coaxing some more low moans from my sweetie, before sneaking beneath the panties' leg openings side by side to carefully correct the fit, more low moans and a softly sighed, 'Oh my God...' rewarded my lovingly efforts in a most delighting way. With retreating to her knees my hand pulled the hem of her skirt lower, and we were done. For now, that is.

In this moment the swing door to the kitchen flew open, Gianna appeared, brightly grinning, followed by Andrea, both of them loaded with trays. They spread the bowls, trays and sizzling hot pans all around the table; swallowing with the mouth watering aroma of the food I asked myself who the heck was supposed to clear the table, it seemed to be enough to feed a battalion. My internal question was instantly answered as Gianna rounded the table, besides grabbing two more plates from an adjacent table before she crashed down to Diana's right, where she'd sat before.

Andrea chose the polite way and asked - before taking a seat, "You won't mind us joining you with the dinner?" whilst refilling our wine glasses.

"Of course not Andrea, be very welcome." I assured him joyous, wondering what to make of the sultry wink he gave me.

"Thank you son," he replied, getting up again, muttering, "Excuse me, we'll need more wine." He left for the wine rack located behind the counter.

From my right I heard Gianna's uncommonly low voice, her left arm around Diana's shoulders, "Gawd you're glowing sweetie, so you've made good use of the extra time we decided to give you two lovers, didn't you?"

Diana croaked, "...ahem...", gropingly searching for my hand to nestle hers into it like looking for shelter, her head leaned back to rest her burning hot cheek on my chest. Gianna leaned back, too and burst into laughter whilst I softly pressed my cutie's jittery hand to show her that I was here to support her, my thumb drawing tiny little circles over the back of her hand which returned my lovingly pressure now. The loving, trustful touch melted my heart, and my left hand reached out to softly stroke her right cheek, likewise burning, while I planted a few feathery kisses on her forehead. Looking daggers at Gianna I tenderly lifted Diana's chin to meet her eyes, I kissed her sweet, slightly quivering lips, laying all my love into this kiss and letting it last till her sigh of relaxation showed me that her mood had lightened. I whispered against her lips, "it's okay, my sweet darling, everything's okay..." continuing in a low voice, facing Gianna again, "...that's Gianna's way to show you that she loves you, she always likes to show that she's a terribly sensitive woman." Gianna grinned like the Cheshire Cat before I snorted, "Well, in fact rather terrible than sensitive, huh?" Diana curled with suppressed laughter before she turned back and flung her arms round her new found, brightly grinning friend, who slowly and lovingly stroked Diana's back in return.