A Helping Hand is Rewarded Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ooahh Bernd...daarrrling..." She pleaded in a choked voice, "please come up to me, please hold me...hold me tight, pleeaazzze my love..."

I stood and embraced her, melting into her quivering back, gawd... so warm, and soft, and sweet... she leaned against me, trembling, and I soothed her, it had been too much for her, she wasn't used to so many sensations and emotions. I whispered a million words of love beneath her ear, tenderly stroking her belly, I murmured softly, "Forgive me my sweet love, please forgive me, I've lost myself in your beauty, and I'm terribly sorry, 'twas too much for you, I know now. Gawd... your knees are shaky... please don't scare my sweet baby, I'll bed you now, okay?"

She nodded weakly, and I lifted my sweet load, she flung her arms round my neck and nestled close in my loving arms, her quiet sobs and the feel of her wet cheek on my chest moved me to tears. My lips caressed her forehead whilst I bedded her softly before sinking to her side, slowly to not startle my maiden, my right arm round her shoulder held her tight, my left arm reached out for the blanket to cover my sweetie's back, before my hand slipped beneath to rest on the small of her back, and I pulled my girl close till we faced each other. With a deep, contented sigh she melted into me, her right hand found a rest on my hip, with the support of her tight hold she shifted a bit, still closer, a soft, satisfied moan now that she'd at last achieved what she wanted since we were like glued together from head to knee. Not really... her head now...Absolutely Certain! had to rest against my chest, just beneath my shoulder. Now! Finally! She sighed satisfied, and kissed my chest. I was fascinated, and couldn't keep myself from chuckling lowly.

Her head came up, her eyes questioning, "What?"

I kissed her sweetly smiling lips, "You are sooo sweet, my lovely maiden; your deep concentration on finding the most comfortable position simply fascinated me, and your cute little sighs of contentment, and finally satisfaction enjoyed me beyond belief. I can't get enough of your sweet little noises, I never will, I love each and every of them. And... I love YOU, Diana, all of you, my beautiful, wonderful, lovely and loving girl... my wife to come, hopefully."

She gasped, and her eyes grew wide as she cawed, "Your..." she cleared her throat, twice, "your... wife...? Bernd...your wife to come?" She drowned her eyes in mine, "Heavens, sweet heavens darling... you...you mean it, daarrrlinngg you really... oh my God you are serious... you mean as in... 'I'm wearing a tux for you my lovely maiden, and I fall to my knees in shy adoration to ask you, 'Will you marry me Diana, love of my life?', and I will sigh deeply, my hand will race to my lacy corsage to keep my heart from bursting, my eyes will roll back in my head and with a deep blush I lose consciousness? You mean, like that?"

"Corsage...?" I burst into laughter and fell to my back.

Diana rose to her knees, yelling, "Hey, don't you think this is too serious to play silly?" she straddled my hips, supporting herself with her hands on my chest, and gazed into my eyes, numb with disbelief.

I tried to appear frightened, she frowned. I licked my lips, lasciviously, and now her eyes grew any wider, she tensed and her lids grew heavy as she realized where she was seated, exactly where her sopping wet sex was seated, she said in a little voice, "OOH..." Then she cawed, "Ooaaaahh my..." Her eyes lowered and she looked...no, she stared at my belly, and there he was, right between her wide splayed thighs and kissing my navel...a thick cockhead, the glans already bared, purple red with lust, and oozing. And twitching... itching for something to happen. Something more...

I wanted to meet my sweet girl's eyes but they were, ahem, otherwise engaged; I did the second best and glued my eyes to her divine tits, slightly quaking with the movement of her rapidly heaving chest. Very, very nice view, I could ogle these sweeties for a whole week straight. Without blinking. Effortlessly.

I felt Diana's widespread labia along the sides of my shaft, her petals kind of absorbing the wide, throbbing tube, furthermore soaking themselves and parting any wider till her entire crevice, down to her dam felt my heat. Gawd that felt good, and slippery. I appreciated, but silently. Her steadily trickling juices were boiling hot as well as my now rabidly throbbing pole. I wasn't really sure how long exactly I would be able to take all the sweet sensations; the thought disappeared when Diana started to tremble, her thighs, her sex, her arms, her suddenly sweaty hands which lost their hold and slipped up my chest till they found a new grip in my hair whilst her pelvis started a slow, seductive dance. Her chest sank to mine with the lack of support, her head to the hollow of my left neck, her frantic breathing against the sensitive skin made me shiver, she sighed, "darling... ooaahh daarrrlinng,.." Gawd I loved her noises. The entire sound palette.

I grabbed some hair in the back of her neck and plucked slightly, she raised her head, our eyes met, hers half closed under too heavy lids, full of trust and pleading. I kissed my sweets lovingly and whispered softly, "Tell me Diana, my princess, my love, are you ready for me... to take your cherry now my sweet love, you've waited so long for me and I thank you, thank you my wonderful girl."

Her trembling subsided and her beautiful eyes moistened as she nodded, then sighed, "Ooh yes Bernd, I am ready for you my love, please make me a woman now, your woman my love. I love you Bernd, and I will love you forever; I am yours Bernd, I'm all yours my sweet love...till the end of days."

I buried my hands under her delighting mane, my right hand softly stroking her nape, the left one her upper back. "This will be a pact my love!" I lifted my face up, her eyes grew soft, she nodded and her lips met mine. We both knew that this kiss was meant to seal our pact of honesty, trust and commitment, endearment and love, and it was. It was a sweet, mutual promise. It was perfect.

As we broke the kiss I leaned my head back to the mattress, our eyes met again, all four of them serious now, and full of love. I asked softly, "Diana, do you want to stay on top my love? You know my princess... this night is magic, and it's Ladies Night my love, it is dedicated to you my sweet heart, and I will fulfill your every desire... with no restriction, no excuse, no hesitation my love; you just and only have to tell me what you want me to give you, my darling."

"But..." she kissed me, softly stroking my cheek, "...darling... this seems to be unfair, you're making this night a never ending bliss for me, you gave me so much Bernd, all the time only thinking of me. You'll remember my love, throughout this evening you've granted me more orgasms than I had altogether before in my whole life, not to forget to mention the, ahem...quality; and I'm feeling like selfish. And... love is meant to be a two way track, isn't it? I love you too, Bernd, and I want to give back my sweet heart..."

"You're so sweet my love, and I agree with you, totally. But you mustn't be worried my sweet heart... you will have enough chances to give back my darling, promised. And remember, my enchanting princess... this night is magic, so you can bewitch your lover every time you want to, till the end of the night..." I kissed my sweetie lovingly and whispered against her lips, "...and tonight you are granted more than the usual three wishes..."

"Ooh..." she said softly, and smiling brightly, "...that's sounds appealing my love, and promising." She kissed me roughly, "Now, if that is so... please turn us over my love, I want to feel your warmth and weight on me when you're bringing your sacrifice on my altar."

I kissed my sassy sweetie, and complimented, "You sweet little minx!" She giggled, all of a sudden her eyes grew wide with excitement, and anticipation when I reached for her hips to lift her sweet weight.

I stroked her delighting hips, slowly and softly, "I have to pull you a bit upwards my love, to gain a tighter hold, okay? None of us really wants to lose this lovely connection, huh?"

Her small frame shook with suppressed laughter, "Heavens darling no, certainly not..." She licked up my neck, "Mmhhh darling, you taste good...I could eat you."

"Oh, don't worry my sweets...you will!" She giggled gleefully, I pulled, about an inch, slowly. Gawd, was that good! Too good...I had to freeze.

"OOH SHIT! Ooaaahhh..." she groaned, her trembling thighs clenched my hips.

I let go of her hips and my hands raced upwards to cup her glowing cheeks, and I lifted her lovely face up to meet her eyes. I kissed my sweetheart softly, "I'm afraid darling this is much too sweet in the moment... I'll be not able to hold it any longer, and you are close too." A deep look into her dreamily eyes was enough for an answer. "We have to change our tactic, okay my love?"

She grinned, "Thou shalt know better..."

"Gawd, you are one sweet seduce." She licked her lips, now lasciviously grinning. I rolled my eyes, and she kissed me roughly, I panted, "Correction: You are one sultry seduce!"

She gave me a peck on my chin, "You bet, darling...I'm learning..."

"Ough......yessss, quickly..." I sighed, "Now my sweets, can you straighten your left leg, so I can roll us over?"

"Ooh..." she beamed, straightening her leg as requested, "you should have warned me that you're such a lecher... does it make you hot to know that I'm still a virgin?"

I growled, menacingly, "Oh yes...babe, I like them small and innocent, that always makes me wild..." I showed her all my teeth, she wasn't too impressed let alone scared, on the contrary...she snickered under her breath; I decided to ignore that outrageous behavior, "...and now that I have you at my mercy I'll show you something new..." my right arm reached round her neck to grab her right shoulder, my left pushed her hip and we rolled over. Perfect.

Ouugghh...probably not... feeling my throbbing shaft, pressed full length into her slit her thighs fell apart unconsciously before she raised her knees to feel all of my heat down to her dam, she grunted and growled loudly and urged against me, sliding her hot, damp snatch along my cock, grinding naked flesh against naked flesh whilst slowly moving her sex all along the underside of my shaft, to and fro. What an impatient, cheeky brat. Her hands, still in my hair pulled me close, she kissed my cheek ever so softly and groaned near my ear, "Ooh daaarrling, sooo good... gawd I didn't know... you feel soooo good my love... could you...I want to feel more of you..."

My left hand crawled from her hip to her quivering belly to stroke it softly, she 'mmhhh'ed oh so cutely while I murmured against her ear, "No, my sweetie... it's too late now - you're already cumming... I feel you can't hold it any longer... let loose my love and cum for me, cum all over me my sweet baby."

She tensed for a moment, then started wailing, "OOAAHH NO!!...oouugghhh daaarrrling... darling I can't...ooaahh Berrnnndd, ooouugghhh my love... ohmygaawwwdd I'm..." and she did, right on the spot, panting and bucking and wheezing, her eyes squeezed shut; I shifted my weight on my right elbow thus lifting my chest to give her room for easier breathing, alone she didn't like my idea too much, her arms descended to my back, pulling me closer again so roughly that I felt her breasts flattening against my chest. I snickered under my breath, continued to caress her still quivering belly and enjoyed myself with her soft humming whilst I kissed the beads of sweat off her forehead and brows.

I wanted my sweet girl to take her time to recover from this soft and sweet, though mighty climax before she'd have to face our unique first coalescence that would lead to another, and in this configuration evenly unique emotional peak, attended by lots of new, exciting sensations... altogether pretty much to take for a young, inexperienced girl like my Diana. Reveling in her hot feminine scent I reverently looked at my lady's sweet, sweaty face... the flawless forehead, flawless even when she frowned from time to time; the elegant curves of her neatly trimmed brows; her slightly fluttering eyelids with the long lashes; the perfectly shaped, high riding cheekbones, her soft cheeks and jawbones; the cute little snub nose; her adorable, sensual, luscious lips; and last but not least the crowning conclusion... her chin, the cutest, sweetest chin I'd ever seen, the proportions simply perfect, and perfectly matching the soft, narrow throat beneath. Her lush, wavy mane, framing this exceptional beautiful face did its best to complete the breathtaking general impression.

And my beauty hadn't even opened her eyes... these beautiful, expressive eyes I could write poems about.

Right in this moment, as if Diana had read my mind, her eyes opened, and beamed, before they grew soft while she mustered my concentrated face. "Bernd...? Your eyes, my love...your eyes, you never looked at me like this before... so much love, lakes of pure love I could lose myself in, so beautiful, so lovingly, and...devotional?" Her hands let go of my hair to lovingly stroke my back, "no wonder that I'm addicted to them. I'm sorry if I had you wait for too long, my love...?"

I smiled, and shook my head, "No my sweet love, you didn't... I knew you'd need your time to come to terms with your new, and awfully strong feelings, and we're not in a hurry my love; I want this night, our first night, to be an unforgettable night, for the both of us; and in a way this night is our wedding night, my love... I know we'll have a second wedding night later on, that's what I want and you let me know that you feel like it my sweet darling. And... besides your short rest granted me the time to study and behold your exceptional beauty, there was no time earlier, I mean not enough time because of all those enchanting distractions, you know?" She shook her head 'no', smiling sweetly, the rogues in the corners of her eyes grinned brightly. I declared: "Well, you know my sweets, the pedestrians passing by, and your coat, and all the customers in the restaurant, not to mention this extraordinary kitchen door, and then the breathtaking car ride, and...was there more? Hm... just all these distractions, you see?"

She chortled, "Ooh darling, you're too much. But it's good to hear that what I meant to remember was just a dream, and... dear lord what a wonderful dream..." Her right arm came up to stroke my nape, and she pulled me close to kiss me before she continued with a deep, contented sigh, "Thank God for your good remembrance my love, I had totally forgotten about the kitchen door, withal it was so impressing." She grinned up to me and kissed the point of my nose, her eyes suddenly serious, and concentrated; she pulled me closer, cheek to cheek, "thank you my darling, thank you for granting me a first look through the door that had remained locked for so long, for me that is. I am ready now for the step over the sill my love, more than ready my sweet heart. And you are more than ready for me, still, and I feel flattered. You have waited for me my love, and I thank you for your outstanding patience, my beloved man. My core, my womb is waiting for you my love, can you feel that she's still vibrating? And my pussy is eager to make her so long awaited first time visitor feel welcome, the visitor that will be her best friend soon. Please open this door for me now in total, and lead me in Bernd, I'm eager to learn about Cloud Nine, our first station my love."

"Yes my sweet love..." I whispered near her ear, before I lifted my face to meet her eyes again, "...and you can already think about the next station while I'm busy."

Her eyes grew wide, and, "Ooh..." she said, brightly smiling.

I kissed her right shoulder, my left hand followed, and softly stroked her arm on its way to her hand while I returned to her attentive eyes, big wide now as if she was determined to not miss any of the oncoming sensations; my hand had reached hers, and I lifted it to kiss her fingertips, her palm and the inside of her wrist, she sighed with pleasure and her eyes softened, I rested her hand on my hip and whispered; "hold on to me my darling, please hold me close..." she nodded and smiled oh so sweetly; my hand continued down the sensual curve of her hip over the waistband of her lacy garter belt, following the trace of the outer garter down the side of her firm buttock, she started moaning and her eyelids grew heavy while her breasts softly brushed my chest, her hands stroked my back lovingly.

"Oooaahh daarrlinnng..." she groaned with the feel of my fingertips grazing the outside of her thigh, playfully slipping beneath the garter, more groaning, growing louder when it roamed along the seam of her stocking to change garters, and followed the front garter's trace up to her loin, "mmh daarrrling... mmmhhh mmhh. mmmhhhhh.." she murmured when my thumb caressed the outside of her labia before my hand got a hold on my throbbing and twitching cock.

Her eyes opened wide when she felt my soft kiss and I whispered against her lips, "Diana, my sweet love, don't worry my love - see, I've gotta help him, I'm so hard that it's paining, and he's staying upright as if gravity was no factor, so I have to push him down to get the perfect angle, is that okay with you, my love?"

"You'll know better my darling, thank you my love... it's so sweet to tell me." A quick peck on my lips, and her suddenly big wide eyes changed back to mindfulness.

I returned the quick peck, "please try to let your eyes open my love, I want to see what you feel, my sweet love - only don't fight too hard for it my love, okay?" She smiled sweetly and nodded, while I lifted my pelvis and guided my pole southwards, softly brushing the already bared glans through her awfully soft, silky pubes, down the root of her clit, her hips started dancing, she bucked softly and her constant groaning grew louder when he passed the hood to sink into the flooded and boiling hot court yard to her sex, slowly closing in to her waiting opening, her sweet lips parted to let room for her eager tongue, and her eyes glowed with anticipation and desire. Her breathing had shortened, severely.

I mouthed, 'I love you Diana', when I pushed him down to kiss her quivering opening first time, alone she had already forgotten how to smile; I added a bit of pressure to let her feel the tip of her long awaited visitor, she wheezed sharply, "Ooaahhh... daarrrlinng mmhhh....mmmhhhh..." I pressed a bit harder till about half of the helmet was spreading her entrance wider, and she groaned loudly, "Oohgawd daarrrlinng yes... oohyessss..." the awfully tight muscle ring clenched my cockhead in rhythms like to masturbate me, gawd that felt good, too good, so I moved a bit forward and froze, with my eyes glued on hers I asked softly, "you like, my sweet heart? You seem to be in a fluster..." I grinned.

Her arms clasped my ribcage harder like holding on for dear life, I couldn't stop grinning. Her attentive eyes beamed me a smile, her sweet mouth was too busy with panting for air, nonetheless she somehow managed to groan, "ohgawd yess, yessssss..." the muscle ring worked full speed now and I decided to end the sweet torture.

I whispered, "Gawd darling, you're so tight... so wonderful tight, and sooo hot; I'm nearly through your sweet opening, you'll feel a short loss then, please don't scare my sweets, okay?" She nodded. And waited, impatiently.

Just when I made a start to slip finally through she surprised me, bucking hard, eliciting a loudly groan from the both of us whilst her opening regained a tight hold, now on my shaft. Gawd, that felt good, she felt good all around me, hot, and wet, and vibrating. My hands roamed higher to bury themselves under her wide spread mane to stroke her neck, her nape, her scalp. Her breathing had hesitantly normalized and she sighed contented, kissed my cheek and murmured, "I'm sorry Bernd, it wasn't me..." I lifted my head a bit up and raised a brow, she chuckled, "Ahem, I mean I couldn't help it." Her impish grin was too cute.