A Helping Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
leon1446
leon1446
215 Followers

"Simon, wake up honey. It's mom."

I half opened my eyes and managed to make out the dark silhouette of my mother standing at the door of my dimly lit room.

"Mom? Is that you? Are you back?"

"Yes, I'm back. I'm sorry to wake you, I just wanted to tell you that I am going out again in the evening with Sophie and her husband, so if you don't mind we should start your bath a little earlier today. "

Did I hear what I jut heard? Was I still dreaming?

"Oh, I see", I replied without wanting to ask for clarification. "Yes, sure, no problem."

As soon as my mother closed the door behind her I stood up and stripped in no time. Mom was already in the bathroom. I walked in, took a look at her and froze. My mouth opened in awe.

Mom was wearing a flimsy, sexy baby-doll/nigthie kind of thing (I still don't know how these things, that show more than they hide and make infatuous promises, are called), made of pale pink satin or silk and obviously no bra underneath. Her nipples seemed already hard and pointed as they outlined the airy fabric. The ensemble reached to her mid thigh making a wonderful showcase for her beautiful legs. On her feet, I was delighted to see, she had high heel slippers on with a small tuft on top– something that I've always found very erotic for some reason.

I tried to breathe or swallow but both seemed impossible tasks at the time. I felt my blood rushing to my member, which became hard so quickly, that its tip hit my lower belly. I didn't know what would happen that evening. I did know however, that no matter what happened, it was something that I would never forget for the rest of my life.

leon1446
leon1446
215 Followers