A Hero's Welcome Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

"So tell me, just what exactly have you been doing to your kid brother, Lorna, you fucking degenerate!?" I asked fully prepared for some shocks, knowing Lorna so well.

"Well Lu, it seems he likes to come on me, copiously so, so I suck him until he comes, then I let him blow it all over me. He also likes to fuck me up the arse, and there have been days where he's done my cunt and my arse 4 or 5 times each; that boy just spends his time squeezing my tits and spraying cock-juice, on me, in me, and all over me, and it tastes wonderful; no kidding, there've been times when I ended up looking like the Creature from the Spunk Lagoon after a session with him! He's become really handsome, and I get a real kick out of knowing when we go dancing that some tart is giving him a hard-on, but it's me he'll take back home to fuck senseless. His cock is fucking enormous, like Charlie's, and when he's champing at the bit I can hardly work him up into me! He's so fucking beautiful, I'm completely besotted with him, brother or no!

"You should meet him, we should double date. Maybe Charlie and Gerry would like to double-team one or both of us! Thinking about it, I'm feeling quite nostalgic about Charlie, thinking of him hammering that mega-cock of his into my arse has got me going now, so I think I'll Give Gerry a call, I'm going to need topping-off!"

I was shocked, but intrigued. Lorna was my oldest friend, and Charlie had been doing her for years, so it wasn't like he would be unfaithful to me, plus, having had one giant cock rammed into me, maybe I should try another, for comparison purposes. I would talk to Charlie about it later, after he'd fucked me some more!

By now, the steaks were done, so I finished the call and got lunch ready, medium-rare sirloin steak au jus, green beans and garden peas, garlic baked potatoes in cream sauce, and an apple-blackberry crumble, all Charlie's favourites.

Poor baby was still fast asleep, head back, smiling slightly, looking completely relaxed, and I debated whether to let him sleep, but as he had the beginnings of quite a nice bulge in his boxers, I thought I'd give him a quick treat before lunch.

I slid onto his lap, astride him, his hands immediately drifting to my bum-cheeks, and kissed him as long and as sexily as I could, rubbing his tongue with mine. He opened his eyes, smiling, and gathered me in closer, the bulge now getting more prominent, but I leaned away.

"No, baby-boy, Lunch is ready, that was just an appetizer!"

Charlie's eyes lit up, like two green cat's eyes on a dark night, sniffing and smiling his sweet, little-boy smile, "Lu, is that...?"

"Steak, Charlie, all your favourite trimmings, and dessert to follow, so get up, I want to have lunch with my handsome boy-soldier!"

We ate in the kitchen, the dining room was too large and formal for the two of us, the kitchen table was smaller, we could sit closer together, and it was homier.

Charlie wolfed down his steak, almost crying in pleasure. "Sis, this is amazing! Army food is OK, but always the same, and on patrol you eat the same thing for days on end. It's been 2 years since I had a steak; I love you more than ever!"

I watched him, fascinated, as he engulfed a 1lb slab of beef, I even gave him most of mine, it as was too much for me, and he was going to need his strength, I had plans for him!

He was equally in raptures over dessert, and commented about the mess food, telling me they covered everything in semi-transparent custard to disguise the taste, making me laugh out loud. No custard here, though, clotted cream only for my brother!

As he ate, he chatted about his life as a platoon leader, the job, Helmand, the US forces he worked alongside, training the local militia, all the minutiae without anything about what it was really like.

I also noticed how, as he spoke to me, his eyes kept flicking from my eyes, to my boobs, to the tops of my thighs, to his plate and back up again to my eyes, and when I went to the fridge to get him a beer, I could feel him staring at my barely covered bum.

When I sat down, I pulled my T-shirt tight about me, sat sideways on to him, and stuck my chest out, grinning at him while giving him something proper to stare at!

Charlie smiled, eyes sparkling, and said "Fucking hell, Lu-Lu, I meant it earlier, you have bloody fantastic tits!" The compliment made me blush, coming as it did from such a handsome boy.

Lunch over, he grabbed me and kissed me deeply, squeezing and fondling my arse as he ground his cock into me, one fire put out, and another leaping high.

I had had difficulty keeping still during lunch, the erotic effect of watching a gorgeous man feeling me up with his eyes while eating was making my pussy itch and shiver, and I wanted some dessert of my own.

We dropped back onto the couch, a huge softly-upholstered thing piled with large pillows that I sometimes slept on after watching a late night DVD, so there was lots of room for us to play!

Charlie pulled me astride him, once more bringing my pussy into contact with his rearing cock, allowing me to rub myself up and down, while he pulled my T-shirt over my head, to hold, squeeze and suck my breasts.

I wanted to get my hands on his cock again, I wanted to suck and lick that incredible spunk-pump of his, but I also wanted to lick his sculpted chest and bite his lip, and pull him down on me to hammer my cunt and arse with that superb cock!

Charlie was no less hot, grabbing my arse and sliding his hands into my panties to squeeze and rub my bum-cheeks, sliding his fingers in and out of my anus, and pulling my buttocks apart and squeezing them together again, making me hot, making me want him even more. All the time he kept sucking and nibbling my nipples, rasping his tongue over the tips, making the already sensitive flesh throb and burn, each pass of his tongue sending shivers of delight into me.

I wanted to touch him, so, sliding down off his lap onto the floor, I yanked his boxers off, the only thing he was wearing, allowing that giant knob of his to spring up straight in the air. Charlie turned to lie flat on the couch, pulling me up, and hooking a finger into the waistband of my panties, sliding them off to join his boxers. I went to climb between his legs, but he motioned me to straddle his chest, facing his lovely cock. I knew what he wanted, and I shuffled back and leaned forward, resting my elbows on his thighs as I slid my pussy towards his face, and my mouth over his rampant cock.

Charlie took hold of my bum cheeks, pulling them apart to stab and lap at my pussy, feeling his warm tongue on my vulva, the sensation of wet warmth thrilling and very erotic, making my pussy lips open for him, for him to probe even further with his tongue. He began lightly, gently rubbing my clitoris with the tip of his tongue, sending tiny jolts through me, the feelings of pleasure mounting up my spine, making my anus open and close, winking at him, and he responding by pushing his tongue in and rasping at the outer ring, giving me almost unbelievable sensations.

I licked and sucked on his cock for all I was worth, rubbing my tongue in the slit, making his hips buck and his thigh muscles tense (such lovely, HARD thigh muscles, too!), sucking the head as hard as I could at the same time, keeping my hands moving on his cock, pumping and squeezing as I suckled at him, urging him on.

Charlie had slid a finger into my anus, and now he pumped it in time with his lapping at my clitoris, turning up the temperature, making my pussy jump and flutter, until it was too much, and I came in a surge of pulses and waves rushing through me, but centred on my pussy. As I came, Charlie pushed his tongue deep into my anus, intensifying the pleasure, building me up for another surge of excitement as I shuddered and mewed, lips clamped tight around his cock-head. I sucked one last time, as hard as I could, and squeezed his testicles gently, one in each hand, simultaneously sliding the edge of my tongue through his slit. Charlie's cock twitched, a sinewy muscular throb, and spunk shot out of the swelling head, to splash into my mouth and down my throat in spurt after spurt, with me swallowing as fast as I could to keep up with the seminal fluid filling my mouth, all the while continuing to squeeze and milk his balls.

At last his heaving cock quieted, and the waves of pleasure rippling through me died away as I lay there, head resting on his groin, staring lovingly at his beautiful cock, my pussy still engorged and almost in his face, both of us in the post-coital glow, completely relaxed.

Eventually, Charlie raised his head and pulled my hips toward his mouth, lapping just once at my wide open pussy, making me shiver.

"Hello, big boy" I said, "are you starting something, or just trying to get my attention?"

"Darling Lu, I want to get you and your hot arse in bed with me, right now, I have unfinished business!" As he was talking, his cock began firming and twitching, awakening for another round. This boy was phenomenal!"

"Charlie, aren't you tired?" I asked him, and I heard the smile in his voice when he replied "Lu-Lu, if you think I can just lie here with your lovely fanny three inches from my face and do nothing about it, you're sadly mistaken. I told, you, two years with none, I'm making up for lost time with the hottest girl I've ever known!"

Two years, I mused, no pokey for two years, I'm surprised his balls aren't the size of space-hoppers by now! This man had come 5 times already today, and he was ready for more!

"What have they been feeding you in the army, you dirty little boy?" I asked him with a grin.

He replied "Lu-Lu, I don't know, but I think it's just worn off! What I do know is, though, right now I've got the hots for a strawberry blonde with big tits, and I do believe it's you!"

With that, his cock tensed and rose again, standing up and out. I definitely wanted that inside me again, I needed to feel that wonderful fullness again, and I wanted Charlie to come in me like before, spraying my insides with his baby-juice, lubing-up his cock so he could then shove it up my arse again.

I stood up, and Charlie levered his long frame up to stand over me, a good foot taller than me, his hands reaching out to cup my breasts and twirl my nipples. I backed into him, to trap his cock between my buttocks, and he gasped, his grasp on my breasts increasing as he pulled me into him, his warm breath on my face as he kissed and nuzzled me, making gently see-saw motions with his cock. I broke away from him, saying "Hold on a second," and went into the laundry room, returning with a pile of towels. I put them on the couch, and turned back to him. "Now, where were we?"

Charlie slid his hands over my tits again, and pulled me back against his cock, rubbing himself inside my bum-cleft before turning me around to kiss me, his cock lying between us like a hammer-handle, his hands holding my bum-cheeks, squeezing and pulling them apart, making my anus gape in a way that made me gasp in heat for this man.

I went to pull him down on top of me, for him to ram that thing up inside me, but Charlie shook his head. "Lu, there's something I've wanted to do all my life," pulling me to kneel on the couch, my elbows resting on the back. I felt him kneel between my open thighs, and his hands squeezing and caressing my bum-cheeks, lifting and separating, weighing and kneading them. "All my life I wanted to see you like this, your fabulous bum stuck out like this, ready to fuck me, now it's happening, I can't believe it, so I just want to enjoy the view." So for the next few minutes, while he kissed and nibbled my neck and shoulders, he rubbed and played with my arse, occasionally running a finger along my slit, where my juices were already running in anticipation.

At last, he slid his hands under me and clasped my breasts, licking the side of my neck, and placed his cock between my labia, slowly pushing forward.

Luckily, I was so worked-up by all the fondling and kissing, that my pussy was able to accommodate his wonderful, HUGE cock with just a few gasps from me.

Once in, he began slowly pumping me, never pounding; I would have split in half! He kept up this pumping action, all the while rubbing and squeezing my nipples, wonderful sensations churning in the middle of me, all my attention focussed on this lovely cock stretching my pussy so wonderfully. Charlie was busy kissing and licking my neck, whispering in my ears how hot I was, how much spunk he was going to pump into me, how he was going to fuck me like a rag doll, that I was his and he was going to keep me naked and well-fucked forever, making me love him, want him, need him even more. My pussy was on fire, the sensations flickering through me all starting there, and I could feel my moment approaching, but I wanted to feel Charlie to come first, so I leaned back against him, supporting myself with one hand on the back of his neck, and clamped my cunni muscles around his cock as hard as I could, gripping his pumping cock. "Oh GOD, LU, OH GOD, OH FUCK...OH FUCK OOOHHH" he groaned as his cock pulsed, swelling inside me, and jets of hot spunk shot into me like a river of lava, finally tipping me over the edge, my climax chiming with the feel of the spunk shooting far up into me.

I screamed again with the release, body shuddering in delight, Charlie moaning as he continued to pump, his hands on my breasts and his pumping cock exciting me even further, orgasm after orgasm rolling though me, until, at last, he slumped against me, softly whispering my name, telling me he loved me, that I was all he ever wanted, promising his heart forever.

I loved this boy so much, all I wanted to do was please him, and, as he raised his head to kiss me, I asked him if there was anything he'd forgotten. Immediately he smiled that long, slow, horny smile that only he could do, and started to pull his still rigid cock out of my pussy.

"Don't forget the towel!" I whispered, and he grinned, placing one of the towels under me as he slid his cock out, even that making a fresh mini-orgasm ripple and flutter through me. As his cock withdrew, a stream of spunk dripped out of me onto the towel. He wasn't lying; he really did come in bucketloads!

Charlie swabbed me clean with the towel and tossed it aside to take up position between my thighs again. I leaned forward, and rested my head on the couch-back, pulling my bum open with both hands to make my anus gape for him. He slid his cock into the entrance to my arse, and once again clasped-hold of my breasts, pulling himself tight to me as, with a lot less resistance, he slid his cock into my anus, as far up as he could go. My eyes popped out, but the sensation was so incredible, all I could do was gasp rapidly to try and get used to this monstrous thing shoved up my arse, buggering me rigid, as he began pumping, holding me for purchase, while I reached back and held his sides, pulling myself back onto him.

Charlie pulled us away from the back of the couch, and I fell forward onto all fours, my hindquarters in the air, and this seemed to spur him on; if anything, his cock seemed to grow even thicker, and his breathing came in gasps, all the while saying "Oh my God, your arse is so lovely and tight, oh God, look at that arse, I want to keep you forever, I want your arse forever, OH God!"

I was feeling that feeling again; the hotness of the situation, the sensation shooting out of my pussy and arse and into my body, the thought of this gorgeous man wanting me, was enough to send me over all over again, and as orgasm claimed me, I clenched my anus down on his hammering cock as all my other senses closed down, my orgasm humming and rippling through me, the sensations multiplied for Charlie, causing him to call out loud, "OH GOD, AGAIN, OH GOD, OH GOD!" as he pumped a great spraying spurt of semen all over the insides of my arse-tube, and another, and another. A detached part of me wondered where the hell he got this stuff; he was certainly giving it to me like it was free!

At last his cock stopped twitching and spasming. He lay partially on top of me, and I could feel his heartbeat thundering with his exertion as he reached around to pull my head to him so he could kiss me. "Lu-Lu, has anyone ever told you what a fantastic fuck you are!?" he grinned at me. I smiled back at him. "Charlie-boy, you're the first, so thank you, and you'll be the last. I told you, you belong to me now, and I'm yours."

I knew he was my brother, but that didn't matter; that line had now been crossed so definitely that it was no longer even visible, nor would it ever exist for me ever again. Charlie was my man; I was his woman, the end.

I passed Charlie a towel, and he gingerly slid his still semi-rigid cock out of my anus, catching the flood of spunk pouring out of my bumhole as his cock popped out.

I smiled at him, saying "Lucky I'm on the pill, eh, else I'd be sooo pregnant by now!"

Charlie looked at me, a bright light dancing in his eyes. "Maybe that wouldn't be such a bad thing..." so softly I barely heard him. Not that it made a difference; if he wanted to make a baby with me, right now, I would. I loved him.

We lay together on the couch, satisfied, for now. All I wanted to do was kiss this hunky boy-soldier, and Charlie was a good kisser, making a production of it, running his hands up and down me while he licked, and kissed and nibbled and held my face, my bum, my breasts, rubbing his cock against my mound, the contact with my clitoris gentle and pleasurable. His cock grew stiff and hard again, and I manipulated it as I kissed him, rubbing my clit against it, masturbating myself with his cock as I masturbated him, his hands roaming over me, stimulating himself with me as I was doing with him.

I could feel another orgasm building, and I held his cock in both hands, pumping and squeezing it against me, rubbing myself against him as I explored his mouth, his hands becoming firmer and more insistent, his finger snaking into my anus, rubbing around and making me squirm, thrusting my mons even harder against his rigid fuck-stick, building my climax. When it came, I clamped my mouth over his lips, and Charlie rammed his finger into my arse, bending it to flex my anus, making my climax even more intense.

I rolled onto my back and pulled him onto me holding his cock in both hands, pumping and squeezing as hard as I could, until with a bellowed "Oh Sis, Oh Shit, OH SHIT!" he blew his balls over my stomach and chest, a stream of spunk hosing out over me, more than I had ever seen a man's cock do before. I watched in fascination as the spurts grew less and less in volume, but I wouldn't have believed it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes; the volume of spunk he had shot over me would have filled a wine glass to overflowing and there was still spunk dribbling from him. This boy had the right stuff, no doubt about that!

Charlie slumped down beside me, a lopsided grin on his face. "I told you I blew out bucketloads!"

He picked up another towel and slowly, gently wiped his seed off me, cleaning me off, kissing me gently all the while. When he'd finished, we lay belly to belly again, kissing madly, unable to get enough of each other, lips locked as our tongues fenced and rubbed together, my hands roaming over his lovely physique, his hands rubbing and fondling my bum, my thighs, my breasts and my pussy, but not arousing each other, now we just exploring, looking and admiring (and gloating as well!).

I held his head in both hands, admiring the man's face that had settled on my little brother, and as I ran my hands through his hair, my fingers rubbed across a hard little furrow above and behind his right temple, a line of what felt like bone. I pulled my hand back with a gasp, and pulled his head down for a look. I parted his hair, and there was a shallow groove, about two inches long, carved in his scalp and running parallel with his jaw line.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers