A Hero's Welcome Ch. 04 Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,250 Followers

Gerry excused himself, saying he had to get dressed, which caused a wash of disappointment in me; I liked looking at him, he was like the model of the perfect male, and he made my mouth water, too!

He came back out again shortly, dressed this time in a black suit, snowy white dress shirt and a Cambridge Blue tie with his college crest on it. He looked delicious; the black suit fitted him perfectly, and coupled with that chiselled profile and wave of bright flaxen hair flopping down over one eye, it made him look young, strikingly handsome, and completely edible.

"We have to leave now, Lorna, I have to pick up my robe, they're using the refectory as a robing room this year, so let's go."

As we left, it seemed natural for me to slip my arm through his, and we strolled that way across the quadrangle from his rooms to the refectory, where the robes were ranged along tables to the rear, neatly folded and tagged for each graduate. Gerry was handed a black robe with a white tippet, and I helped him dress among a gaggle of his friends who'd descended upon us. He appeared to be a popular man, and I was honestly glad for him; I'd been so afraid he was an isolated loner, but he'd surprised me and come out of his shell.

He was graduating with a Double-First, from Cambridge, and I was completely awestruck. In his four years here, he had achieved a Double-First Class Honours degree; I just couldn't get my head around that. He'd be in good company; Francis Bacon, Isaac Newton, Charles Darwin, Lord Kelvin, and Crick and Watson, the Nobel Prize-winning discoverers of the DNA helix, and of course, the great Stephen Hawking; all Cambridge Alumni. My little brother was in some awesome company, and I was nearly bursting with pride!

When the Master of The College called him to collect his diploma I was in tears. I'd neglected him shamefully for far too long, punishing him out of all proportion for such a minor perceived transgression, a boyhood act, and now here he was, graduating from the most prestigious university in the world. After the ceremony, I tried to congratulate him, but I was too choked-up with pride, regret, and shame for leaving him out for so long. Gerry understood, crushing me to him as I hugged him tightly, my heart thudding as I held this gorgeous specimen as long as I could.

After the ritual of meeting and greeting the Master of The College, and The Chancellor, there was a formal dinner, and once that was done, there was a series of parties to choose from, all of which Gerry was invited to. We went to one at Girton, the Women's college, where every graduating female in Cambridge seemed to want to dance with him. I had a fair few offers myself, and I'd danced with a few of the more attractive (and sober) boys, but my attention was riveted on Gerry, and when he was slow-dancing with some girl, there was definitely a twinge, or several twinges, of jealousy. I was so preoccupied with him that I hardly noticed the amateurish efforts to seduce or grope me by the more ambitious, or drunk, graduates, almost absent-mindedly fending them off. As the evening wore on, Gerry finally noticed I wasn't really having a good time, so he asked me to dance, after having just had a stunningly beautiful oriental girl rubbing herself all over him.

As we danced, I leaned against him, feeling how firm and reassuring his chest was, his heartbeat slow and regular, and a bulge in the area of his groin that definitely needed thinking about; it felt like someone had shoved a lead bar down there, a very thick lead bar...

I rubbed against it unthinkingly, pressing my mound against him, and Gerry pulled back slightly, obviously taken aback.

"Sorry about that Lorna, I can't help it; Jenna Kwai-Lam may be a theoretical physicist, but she's a stunner, and we kind of...thing is, she knew exactly what she was doing to me. Sorry Sis."

So, he'd been doing...things, with that lovely girl, eh? Interesting. Now my interest in him notched-up another level. I actually simpered at him; God, I was obvious, back then...

"It's quite alright, Gerry, no harm done; actually, it felt quite nice...!"

He pulled away again, looking at me in something akin to shock, his fabulous blue eyes sharp and penetrating behind his sexy spider-frame glasses. As he processed what I'd said, or hinted, he slowly flushed, grinned a 'naughty-boy' grin, and stepped back into me. I took the opportunity to press myself into him and grind against him even more, feeling out the size and heft of that thing he had packed away down there, my head crowding with thoughts of where this evening might end.

As I danced with him, my evening began to feel better, and a wicked, dirty, and downright illegal plan began to formulate itself in my head; Gerry was gorgeous, I was horny, he was packing some serious poundage down there, Christ, it was a situation made in crazy-fuck heaven! My mind was made up; I was going to strip him, suck him, and fuck his brains out, brother or not, and the law could go piss on itself for all I cared. All I knew was that he was going to be subjected to the full Monty; every move and sluttish little trick I'd learned, he was going to get the benefit, lucky boy, and I was determined to get that large lump of man-meat shoved in me if I had to get him to do it at gunpoint!

We continued dancing together the rest of the evening, Gerry staring down into my eyes as I stared up into his, naked lust glinting between us like knife blades as we held each other close and ground ourselves together. At last, we silently came to a mutual decision; this evening needed to end, we had other, better things to do...

Once the decision was made, getting out of there was almost childishly simple.

"Gerry," I whispered, "let's go now, we need to go back to your place...!"

As I said that I slid a hand between us and gave his bedroom trophy a healthy squeeze, letting him know just what exactly I was talking about. He bundled me out of there with almost indecent haste (well, considering what was brewing between us, what word would YOU use?), and we virtually sprinted back to his digs. Luckily he lived in one of the quads at Kings, so we didn't have to trail across town to get home quickly. I kept a hand on his firm muscular bum the whole journey back to his place, keeping him constantly reminded why I needed to get him indoors and in private.

Once indoors we charged into the bedroom, unzipping, unbuttoning, and sliding-off our clothes in a frenzy of stripping; I was agog to see Gerry's package; that thing had been rubbing against my weeping slit all night, and I wanted to see what it was that had made me so horny. I wasn't disappointed.

Gerry was down to just his briefs, and there was the thickest, most intimidating bulge behind that tight-stretched material. I was still in my bra, panties, and stockings, and apparently he liked the view, from the way his cock lurched inside its prison. I have size 36C breasts, and my nipples were sticking out like chapel hat-pegs, giving him a shot I hope is imprinted in his memory forever after, amen! I only buy my lingerie from the 'Agent Provocateur' range, and the miniscule high-sided 'Juniper' mesh thong panties and matching bra was definitely ticking the 'Like' box with him. Good...

I had to see that thing in the flesh, so to speak, and stepped up to him, intending to help him release the beast, but Gerry pulled me close and dipped down to kiss me, the first actual moment of real intimacy between us. As our lips met, an airburst went off in my head; I actually sagged against him as a strange sensation coursed through me, and the need to hold and kiss him almost overwhelmed me. My hands came up and locked around his neck as I kissed him back wildly, bruisingly, unable to get enough of his suddenly unbearably sexy mouth.

Gerry's hands slid down my back, holding me against him by the small of my back as he ground his crotch against mine, before slipping them into my panties and cupping my bum, squeezing and kneading the flesh as he kissed me. My bum is one of my best features, and he was obviously enjoying what he found down there! My hands explored him as I writhed against him, my fingers finding his body a mass of solid, smooth muscle, hard and firm against my questing fingers, rippling enticingly as he moved against me.

I surfaced from that kiss gasping at the need for air and at the huge rush his kiss was sending around my body, and as his fingers slipped into the waistband of my thong, I reached behind me to unclip my bra and pull it away. My panties slipped free, and now I was naked in front of my spectacularly gorgeous baby brother, his figure like some sculptural masterpiece from one of the masters of old, and the products of arousal already seeping from between my bare lips and wetting my inner thighs.

I slid to my knees and once again massaged and squeezed that big bulge inside that flimsy cloth restraint, until I could take the suspense no longer, and pulled down his shorts, letting his member spring free, almost slapping me in the face.

I stared in awe; his cock wasn't as long as Charlie's, being about seven and a half inches or so, but it was incredibly thick. It looked like an aerosol spray can sticking out of a nest of tight golden curls, and I just wanted to lick, suck, and fondle that thick column of meat.

I dipped my head forward and licked the tip lightly, tasting him, a drizzle of clear lubricant oozing from the head as it crowned through his foreskin. He tasted tangy, salty-sweet and delicious, and I slid the skin back to expose the purple swollen head fully. I slipped my lips over him, licking and rubbing my tongue over him as I slid my mouth fully over him. There was no way I could fit that thing down my throat; my mouth was fully stretched open, and he filled it completely. I put my hands on his stomach to stop him pumping into my mouth; I didn't have enough room in there for him to fuck my mouth like that. No matter what, though, I still intended to fellate him properly and suck the spunk right out of that bar of hot man-flesh my lips were stretched around so obscenely.

As I sucked, I could feel his breathing quickening; he was approaching the point of no return. He was making tiny thrusting movements, his hands on each side of my head, holding me in place as I licked and sucked his cock, rolling my tongue around the sides of it and sliding it through the furrow across the tip. I did that again and again, feeling him shudder, until finally, when I thrust the tip of my tongue into the piss-slit and sucked hard, he lost all self-restraint.

"Oh God, Lor, I'm...!" he groaned.

I sucked one last time, hard, locking my lips tight around his shaft as I stared wide-eyed up into those bright blue eyes of his, so like mine, and he gave a groan, his cock head swelling-up even larger as his shaft gave a solid muscular pulse. A surge of hot sperm shot into the back of my throat, momentarily making me gag before the swallow reflex took over. Pulse after pulse of his hot cream followed, blasting into my mouth almost faster than I could swallow, but I managed to keep up with him as he filled my mouth with his delicious spunk.

At last he finished ejaculating, the jets of spunk dying away into one last trickle of sperm oozing and bubbling from his cock. He remained as hard as ever; no sign of his erection abating was evident, and I smiled to myself as I sucked the last remnants of spunk out of his cock and licked his cock-head clean and dry. That was the state of readiness I'd come to expect from my previous rower-boys, and it looked like this one was cut from the same cloth...

Gerry pulled me to my feet, and kissed me deeply as his hands roamed over me, touching, caressing, and enjoying himself. Meanwhile, his lips were also doing things to me. He dipped his head down and licked one and then another of my nipples, and both girls sprang to attention immediately. He licked them again, alternating between one and the other, teasing them out into hard, rubbery points by gently nibbling them and making me gasp as he pulled them lightly between his teeth. At the same time his hand slipped between my legs to stroke and caress my streaming pussy, one finger sliding between my lips and into my hole, frigging me as he sucked on my nipples.

His other hand snaked down my back to explore between my cheeks, finding, and lightly scratching and rubbing at my puckered little rosebud. He slid his finger down past my anus, and into my wet pussy, sliding in and out of me with alternate hands as he suckled on my achingly erect nipples. Then the hand that was behind me was withdrawn from my pussy and slid back up to my pucker, and as he raised his head to kiss me, he slid his finger deep into my anus, making me gasp at the sudden pleasurable invasion.

He continued to frig me in both holes as he kissed me, and the combination of his kiss and his fingers plugging my anus and lightly brushing against my clitoris was slowly driving me crazy. I broke our kiss and pulled him toward the bed, all I wanted was to get that meaty ramrod shoved deep into me, but Gerry had other ideas. As he helped me onto the bed, he pulled me back down toward him, draping my legs over the side of the bed as he knelt on the floor. I knew what he wanted, and I spread my legs willingly for him as he leaned forward and began planting soft, feather-touch kisses along my inner thighs and around my bare pussy.

He kept this up until I was almost out of my mind; I wanted his lips and tongue where they'd do the most good; firmly up against my steaming cunt. Each time I tried to press his head against my vulva he shook me off with a grin and went back to kissing and licking everywhere except where I needed it most.

Finally he relented and leaned in to kiss and lightly lick my gaping slit, those feather touches still tormenting me, but when I hunched my pussy up against his mouth, he jammed his tongue into my pussy as far as he could, licking my inner lips as his tongue filled my hole. I groaned out aloud with pleasure, and groaned again when his lips and tongue captured my aching clitoris, the thrills shuddering through me as my baby brother ate my cunt so expertly.

Gerry lapped and sucked my clitoris, keeping me on the brink of orgasm while he gently, expertly played my pussy like a concert violinist, not a note out of place as he took me to places I had rarely been, the big one building inside me the whole time. He kept me on that edge until finally he jammed his tongue into my tight rosebud. I came then, dissolving into a screaming maelstrom of pleasure as my whole body shuddered and quivered with the sensations roaring through me, wave after wave of pure ecstasy washing over me while white lightning danced through my eyes, blinding me with pleasure as my brother ate me so completely perfectly.

I think I passed out from the sheer overload of sensation, because the next thing I remember is being on the bed with Gerry's massive arms holding me tight against him. As I turned to smile at him, he kissed me again, and once again the need for him rose up and slammed into me like a wall. I wanted him, I needed him so badly right now, I wanted him to take me and make me his, I wanted to own and be owned by him, and I wanted it all to happen right now!

He must have seen something of this flicker in my eyes, and he smiled at me in complete understanding. His hands moved down to cup and squeeze my bum cheeks, pulling them apart as he kissed me. I turned onto my back, parting my legs to let him know I was ready for him, and Gerry moved up between my thighs, sliding his hand under the small of my back to push my midsection up, enabling him to lick and nibble on my nipples. As I writhed beneath him, the sensations from my nipples zinging up and down my central nervous system, I felt his solid cock prodding at the wet entrance to my pussy. I reached down and held him, aiming him properly, and nodded. Gerry smiled and began to slowly push forward.

Christ, he was thick! I could feel my gash splitting as his enormous cock-head slowly slid into me, but I had to make him go slowly; I'd never had anything that big in me before, and I needed to adjust and get used to it.

Slowly, inexorably, that fat pillar of flesh slid into me while I gasped like an Eskimo in a heat wave, until I felt his big soft velvety balls banging gently against my arsehole; he was in, oh my God, I'd actually fitted that thing into me!

He waited for me to stop gasping before he began to slowly, oh! so slowly, pump in and out of me , withdrawing almost all the way out, leaving me feeling empty, then sliding back in to restore that delicious feeling of fullness I was coming to need from this superb cock I had buried in me. As I became accustomed to the fit and the feel of him inside me, he slowly began to pump more rhythmically, sliding his cock in and out, in an increasing tempo while I shook, writhed and shuddered beneath him, orgasm after orgasm chasing though me. Even my darling Charlie and that axe-handle cock of his had never made me come so hard or so often, and my heart was drumming like Roger Taylor on steroids as Gerry pistoned that stone-hard column of flesh into me.

His hands slid further around my bum, gripping hold of the cheeks and pulling them apart as he pounded into me, and suddenly I knew what I wanted him to do to me. I leaned up and whispered into his ear, and he stopped pounding to look at me quizzically. I grinned and nodded, and so my cocksman of a brother slid his fabulous dick out of me, making my gaping pussy twinge with regret as that empty feeling rushed in again. Gerry knelt back as I took a moment to catch my breath from that raging-bull pounding I'd just had, and I turned onto my front, kneeling in front of him. As I leaned forward, sticking my arse in the air, Gerry took hold of my hips and pulled me to him. I was expecting him to mount me, but instead I felt his tongue slowly and gently lap at my gaping pussy, tasting me rather than stimulating me. Then his target became clear; with a sudden, slow, unstoppable push, he forced his tongue deep into my bum hole, rimming me deeply as his fingers slid into my streaming pussy.

As I gasped at the sensation, he withdrew, and once again I felt his cock pressing against my pussy, sliding into the gaping slit to bury itself deep inside me. I pouted and murmured in disappointment, but I needn't have worried; he was just lubricating himself, and after a couple of pumps he withdrew, placing his cock head instead against my quivering bum hole.

"Yes, Gerry, please, baby brother, fuck my arse, I want that thing in my arse now, shove it in me!" I begged him, and he obliged, slowly but inexorably pushing forward. I was used to this from doing it on a regular basis with Charlie, so I relaxed and pushed my ring out. Even so, he was significantly thicker than Charlie, so it was still a pretty hit and miss thing as to whether he was going to get that pillar of a cock into my arse, willing or no!

At last, I could feel his huge girth stretching me open, sliding into me millimetre by millimetre. Darling Gerry deliberately kept it as slow as possible, that sweet, considerate boy. He could tell from my gasping and twitching that it wasn't going in easy, but I was determined to get every inch of that magnificent sculpted cock shoved all the way up my arse, if it took the rest of the night.

Once he was in, he began that slow in-out motion, the sensation as he pulled back out thrilling me almost beyond endurance, and the breathtaking feeling of fullness as he slid back in to fill me again. All the while I was gabbling and praising him, almost incoherent with the pleasure overload as he fucked my back hole so perfectly.

"Oh God, oh God, yesss, yess, Oh Christ, Gerry, yess, like that, baby...!" the litany went on as he pounded into me, seemingly inexhaustible, his stamina, and ability to keep me gasping on the end of his mighty cock finally clearing away all childhood images of him and leaving behind only the picture in my mind of his sheer physical beauty; all I knew was, he was mine now, and I was his, now and forever; he owned me, and I would never again want or need anyone else; that was the simple truth of it.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,250 Followers