A Hickerman Party Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

Bill holds her tight, while she reaches under his arm to remove a quarter from her tray and places it in the slot. Pushing her button, she gets that familiar sound;swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong.

“Darn, I was hoping for a really big pay off, so I could get all that money and an orgasm too.”

“Well, don’t just sit there.” Bill chides. “Put another quarter in. The way you have been winning it shouldn’t take too long.”

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. “Damn”

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. “Can’t believe I’m not getting a match. By the way, what did you think of Ms. Hickerman’s offer.”

“Offer? Was that an offer or a threat?”

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. “Damn. Well, she is a good-looking lady. You can’t tell me you wouldn’t like to fuck that. I know you are just dieing to get your hands on a nice pair of boobs like she’s got.”

“Well, she is a little older than us. I’d feel like I was fucking my mother or my older sister. Besides, would she react the way you do when I suck on your teats?”

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. “I don’t know, but if we are going to keep coming to these parties, I think we’re going to have to share our talents.”

“I don’t know why, not that I really have an aversion to doing so. It’s just that we don’t get to enjoy each other as much as I would like, as it is.”

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. “Damn, I don’t think I’ve put this many quarters in tonight, without at least getting back a couple. Well, if we did share ourselves with others, just think how much we would enjoy each other after we got back together.”

“Yeah, unless you found someone that could get you off better than I can.”

“Well, I doubt that could happen. But you might find someone who has a tighter pussy or has large boobs that are just as sensitive as mine or is more orgasmic.”

“Yeah, but what if they don’t? What a waste of time. Besides, no one is going to let me fuck them and enjoy being fucked for hours like you do. And aren’t you worried about disease? Bill argued.

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. “Sure I am. But looking around I don’t see anyone using condoms.”

“Exactly my point.”

“Ladies and Gentlemen.” The MC breaks in over the gentle strains of Santo and Johnny. “It is only ten minutes to the start of the competitions. We think we have a really juicy surprise for you tonight. So, will the pre-designated contestants please come forward so we can get this started on schedule.”

Swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. Cling … Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… Cling…Cling --- Cling. “Uh… uhh… uhh… uh.” She starts hooting and bouncing around on his dick. It felt great to Bill – delicious and tingly to Angel, who kept bouncing even after the quarters stopped clanging into the tray. “Oh, God! This feels good. I don’t think I’ve ever bounced down on your cock quite like this before.”

“Will you look at those two? They’re at it again.” One woman says to another as they walk by.

“Yeah, she sure is one lucky bitch.” The other returns. “Bob is good for one quick cum and he is just about through for the night.”

“I hear you girl. Harold’s not a whole lot better. I guess that’s why we keep coming to these things.”

As Angel drops another quarter in the slot and pushes the button, she can feel Bill's hard massive cock deep inside her. As the lights and chimes go off, indicating her to be a winner...again...she bounces up and down on Bill's lap. She feels his cock as it rubs against that ever-so-elusive g-spot deep inside her. With each down stroke, she feels an involuntary shudder go thru her, sending wave after wave of tingles thru her body as she feels an orgasm starting to release and come to the surface. She tries to continue placing quarters in the slots but is having a hard time concentrating on what is going on behind Bill, instead preferring to concentrate on what is happening deep inside her pussy.

She continues to bounce, using the rungs of the stool to rise up and then just letting herself fall down on his hard cock. Every time she drops, it seems like it drives his pecker in just a little deeper. Moreover, that old familiar feeling is already beginning to build deep, down in that spot between her pussy and her ass.

Reaching behind him and still trying to keep the bouncing motion going she grabs several more quarters. Placing one in, she pushes the button;swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. Disappointed, she just leans back, holding onto Bill’s shoulders so she will not fall backwards. She bounces and bounces, just letting the building, warm feelings flow over her body. This is really feeling good.

Bill opens her blouse with one hand as she bounces, while his other arm wraps about her waist to provide support, he reaches inside to mold one her of breasts in his hand. He squeezes and massages it as she moans. Taking a finger and thumb, he lightly twists the hardening little nipple. She jerks forward into his arms in response. Dipping his head just enough to catch the little turned up morsel in his mouth, he sucks that nipple in. Grabbing at her back and pulling her tighter, he sucks more and more of her teat into his mouth, while letting his tongue wiggle back and forth across its swollen nipple.

Angel squeals with delight. Taking three quarters still in her hand, she reaches out and puts them in the machine together and pushes the button;swish, swish, swish, swish, swish.. swish.. swish... swish... swish.... swish.... swish -- swish --- swish --- bong --- bong --- bong. Three cherries.Cling … Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… She immediately begins bouncing with more enthusiasm.Cling … Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… She’s loving it, winning and fucking all at the same time.Cling … Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… Cling … The combination of falling quarters, bouncing on this nice fat cock and the suckling on her breast really began to get to her.Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… Cling… Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… Up and down, she bounces almost in time with the money hitting the tray…Cling … Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… Cling … Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… Cling … until it finally washes over her. She clutches hard to him, her eyes closed tight, unable to bounce any longer, while the sound of the falling money disappears into a fog of her orgasm.Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… Cling … Cling, Cling, Cling, Cling… Cling…Cling --- Cling.

Bill sensing her orgasm begins to thrust up into her as best as he can. He feels her clutching to him and feels the spasms in her pussy pulling and squeezing around his cock.

He also listens to her moaning and begging, “Oh God!... Yes!... Oh, yes!... Fuck me Bill…. Fuck me!…. Fuck me!!…. FUCK ME!!!” Her words provide Bill with a tremendous sense of satisfaction.

He feels even more satisfaction when he overhears a couple going by hand in hand, her teats bouncing freely and his limp dick swinging back and forth. She says, “Don’t those two ever stop?”

“They’ll have nothing left for the initiation at this rate.” He adds.

Bill continues to pull her tight to his chest and makes every attempt to lunge up into her pussy. However, now that she is clutching to him and no longer bouncing, there is little he can do to keep her orgasm going. Soon she regains control of her breathing and just holds on to him desperately. Realizing there is little he can do to keep it alive; she pulls back a little, whispering in his ear, “Wow babe. That was wonderful. Just sit still awhile, while I calm down.” After a little pause she continues, “I never thought I could get so hot, fucking in front of other people like this. I’m ready to go back over to the couch and let – no, beg you to fuck me for the rest of the night. You know, one of those four hour, fucking and eating sessions that you give me every now and then. I bet they’d really talk then.”

“I’m not sure I’m up for that.”

“You feel pretty up to me. Up deep inside of me…with that lovely, hard…fat, cock of yours.” She pays tribute.

“And maybe you are ready for couple of other guys to join in? That is one of your fantasies isn’t it?

“Yeah, maybe.”

“Yeah, maybe? Maybe it is your fantasy or maybe you are ready?” He explores.

“Yeah, maybe.” She says again, leaning back and smirking.

“That’s no answer.”

“Exactly.” She returns, rising up off his rigid member and steps down. As she does so she grabs hold of him, squeezing gently, then continues, “Help me pick-up these…. Will you look at all these quarters! You were right. Three quarters are better than one.”

“Yeah, just rub it in.” He said sarcastically, getting down off his perch and grabbing a bucket off the drink table between the machines.

“No, no. I mean it. Just before I started cumming I had three quarters left in my hand and played them just to get rid of them before I came.” She bent over and started scooping them out and into the bucket.

Just at this moment, the music stops abruptly. The announcer that had appeared earlier in a tuxedo with a hole for his dick to hang out, reappears with four naked ladies, all arm in arm, two on each side of him. Holding a wireless microphone that looks more like a dildo than a mic, he announces, “Ladies and gentlemen, please return to your couches. Get comfortable, for the competitions are about to begin!

After the applause and whistles diminish he continues, “On my far right is Marlene. Will you look at those big, beautiful, luscious teats.” She struts forward, lifting them up to the crowd and returns with a bow. “Next to her is lovely Patricia. Doesn’t she have a nice, hot looking snatch.” She crosses one leg over the other, making her naked pussy disappear for a moment, bending in more of a curtsey than a bow. “And here on my left is the gorgeous Taneka, what a lovely, sensuous ebony lady.” She raises her hands over her head, circling several times in place, ending with a deep bow that mops the floor with her long shining black hair. “And last but not least is the vivacious Rita, what a beautiful licentious Senorita.” She mocks a shy, blushing dip of her head with a finger to her cheek, whirls around once and bows. The hoots and holler break out anew, but soon transpire as the announcer raises his hands for quiet.

“Tonight these beautiful young ladies are going to compete to see who can procure the most cum via fellation.” As he speaks, four sets of steps are wheeled up in front of the stage by four of the young hostesses. “Gentlemen we need some volunteer donors, please line up here at the bottom of these stairs and in turn each lady will take you on to suck as much cum out of your hot little cocks as they can.

“To give every girl an equal chance, gentlemen we ask that you only come forward if you have not already cum tonight. We’ll have one of our lovely hostesses stationed at each set of steps to insure you are sufficiently aroused before you climb the steps to get sucked off by one of our very sensuous competitors.

“Now ladies you will have fourty-five minutes from the time I say, ‘Commence sucking.’ You are not competing to see how many men you can get off before the time is finished, but to see how much semen you can obtain. After each ejaculation, which you must take in the mouth, you will spit what you have not accidentally taken down your throats into one of these clear glasses. We will measure them at the end of the half hour and declare a winner. The winner will receive any sexual desire that we are feasibly able to deliver to her this evening.

“Gentlemen, the only thing we ask of you, is that, you do not hold onto the head or shoulders of the lovely lady kneeling before you or in no way force your cock any further down their throats then they want to take you.”

Patricia folds her arms across her breasts and quickly puts on a pouting face as she listens to this announcement. The announcer seeing this turns toward her, saying, “Patricia, you look disappointed about what I just said.” Sounding like Bob Barker he continues, “Do you have a problem with this?”

Turning the dildo shaped mike in her direction, she responds very softly, almost in a little girls voice, “Well, I just think if the guy can get off faster by grabbing my hair and forcing me down on him, then that’s to my advantage.”

“Well that is very interesting tactic my dear. So, you heard her guys. You do what ever it requires to get yourself off, with Ms Patricia.” Turning to the other girls, he asks, “Marlene, how do you feel about this?”

“Just bring it on! I can take anything these guys can through out!” She shouts, jumping up and down, her breasts bouncing intoxicatingly.

“And Ms Teneka?”

“Come on and fuck my face!” again throwing her arms over her head and whirling around.

“Alright then. And Ms Rita how do you feel about it?”

“Hey, I’m game. What ever knocks his socks off. I can handle it.”

“Well, you heard the ladies, gentlemen. No holds barred. However, please be courteous and respectful if you feel or notice any discomfort or resistance coming from the ladies. We don’t want anyone hurt or upset.

“Then with that said and without any further ado, ladies please kneel on your pillows and gentlemen quickly line-up at the base of the steps.”

By this time, Bill and Angel are just arriving back at their seats.

“Where have you two been?” Tonya inquired.

“Oh, we’ve just been screwing around at the slot machines.” Bill answers as both he and Angel have a good laugh. He plops their bucket full of quarters down on the table and they curl up in each other’s arms on the couch. Angel wastes no time at all, quickly undoing Bill’s pants and takes his cock into her hand. Bill reaches over, working his hand under her blouse, and begins playing with her breasts.

“Don’t you two ever stop?” Tonya says more in a statement of jealousy than a question.

“When you’re lovers…” Angel starts.

“…you’ve got to make the best of every minute you’re together.” Bill finishes.

“Hostesses! Are the first men ready?” The master of ceremonies bellows into the dildo mic.

The hostesses all retort with a resounding “Yes, sir.” Each one with a hand around a man’s cock, guides their man up the stairs and positions him in front of one of the four kneeling competitors. All of them turn sideways to the front of the stage in order to give the audience a good view.

“Ladies! Wrap your hands around the cock in front of you. On the count of three, take that cock into your mouth and commence sucking.” Patricia, remembering what he said earlier, immediately takes her man down her throat. “Good luck ladies and may the best god damn cock sucking bitch win.” After a short pause to let all the hooting and clapping from the crowd calm down, he continues, “One!... Two!... Three!... Begin sucking those cocks ladies. Hostesses!... Prepare the next man.”

All the remaining ladies, immediately take the cocks into their mouths, slurping and sucking, their heads bobbing frantically and their hands stroking the base of the cocks below their lips like race car pistons. All the hostesses take the next suckee in hand. Two bend over and lick the cock they were handling. Another, pulls her man’s head down to her breast, while she plays with him. The fourth is all up against her man, kissing his ear and neck, rubbing her teats into his arms and chest.

There is a lot to watch, but Angel has other things on her mind. Bending towards her hand that holds Bill’s hard dick, she soon has the whole thing down her throat as well. She slurps and sucks as the master of ceremonies moves from one couple to the next. He places the mic down where the slurping sounds originate to broadcast the voracious cock sucking for all to hear.

Unfortunately, for Angel, but especially for Bill; Jim and his wife walk up. “Well, aren’t you two the hit of the evening. I’ve been getting all kinds of glade hand shaking and pats of the back for recommending you two to our little organization. I hate to break things up, but there are a couple of things, as your sponsor, that I have to talk to you about.”

“Oh, God!... Yes! Suck it baby!... I’m ready!... Don’t stop now!... Auuugh!... Ooooh, yeah!... There it is!... Oh, yeah!...” the voice floods over the pa system as Patricia is the first to get her man off and the MC is able to capture the moment with his mic. Everyone hoots, hollers, and claps. Jim and his wife included.

Angel lets go of her prize, disappointed, but willing to hear what Jim has for them, especially after she sees their attire. Angel and Bill move over and let the couple sit down with them. Jim introduces his wife, Ann, a longhaired brunette. They are obviously into sports beyond the normal exchanging of partners and group sex. Ann wears a black Patton leather bra with small holes cut out to expose her nipples, a matching thong that has thin straps that wrap up around her belly and back attaching it to the bra, a pair of shiny four inch high stiletto heels, a black garter belt and mesh stockings. Across her eyes, she wears a mask of similar material and her reddened half-inch thick nipples are pierced, supporting two one-inch silver rings.

Jim wears a pair of slacks, likewise made of Patton leather, with a large round oval cut out to expose his instrument, although it is bound in a leather sleeve that exposes only the last two inches of his cock. A leather bag holds his balls and ties around the base of his cock as well. A leather vest and mask complete his ensemble.

Bill, introduces Angel, but Ann interrupts with, “No need to introduce her, Bill. Angel is the talk of the whole party. In fact you both are. We heard about you two a couple of hours ago down in the dungeon. Maybe after the initiation,” she bows her head seductively, “you two would care to join us down there.” Reaching over she strokes both Angel’s and Bill’s thighs provocatively. “I’m sure we could show you a good time.”

“Well, we’ll see.” Bill said tentatively, “We’ve never really been into anything like that.”

“But it might be interesting – you know – just to get a tour.” Angel responds, surprising Bill.

“That’s the spirit, girl.” Ann compliments Angel, patting her thigh a little higher this time. As she withdraws her hand from Angel, she reaches over to Bill’s crotch. Reaching down she grabs his balls lightly. “Wouldn’t you love to have these all strung up in a nice, warm leather pouch.” She coos, smiling up into his face and seductively licking her lips, adding, “And I can see why Angel gets so wild and crazy.”

“Anyway,” Jim quickly interjects, “there are a couple of matters we need to go over before the initiations. First of all, how do you like what you have seen so far? I guess I don’t really have to ask that question. It sounds like you two have been having a pretty good time of it, but have you had a chance to look around and do you like what you have seen?”

“Oh, yeah.” Bill exclaims without hesitation. “Mr. Hickerman has spared no expense to put on a real first class performance.”

saber6
saber6
27 Followers