A Hickerman Party Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
26 Followers

Jumping up and kneeling between her legs, he grabs an ankle in each hand and pulls them up over his shoulders. Tonya falls unceremoniously off her elbows and onto her back. Letting go of her ankles he grabs the cheeks of her ass and roughly pulls her hips up off the mattress, simultaneously slamming his cock into her wet pussy. With here calves resting on his shoulders, he leans forward pressing his full weight into her breasts with his hands. At the same time, he slams his cock into her as hard as he can.

Bent over almost double, Tonya’s knees are almost resting on her shoulders, her ankles on his shoulders, her ass turned up off the mattress, her pussy almost facing straight up in the air to take Jeff’s cock as it pounds straight down into her.

“You fucked-up, bitch!” He curtly scolds her, “And now you are going to get fucked! Fucked good and hard.”

Jeff does just that. He slams into her again and again, using the advantage of this position to thrust all his weight behind his cock. He pulls himself almost all the way out of her each time and drives his cock in as deep and as hard as he can.

“You like this bitch?” He demands, but she does not answer.

“Do you like it rough and hard!” The words come out harsh and did not sound like a question.

“You fucked-up, bitch!... You fucked-up… big time!... Now… I’m goin’… to fuck you… as hard… as you’ve… ever… been… fucked!... And I… don’t give… a damn… if you… cum… or not!... But,… I’m… goin’ to… cum… good!... Good… and hard!... And… when… I do… I’m goin’… to… pull… out… and… cum… all… over… your… fucking,… big,… cock suckin’… mouth!... You hear me… Bitch?”

She still does not say a thing. He continues to pounds into her unmercifully. Her breasts roll back and forth from her chin to her belly, stretched to their limits by his on slot.

“Did you… hear me…? Bitch!” He yells at her again.

“Yes, Jeff!” Came a cry of submission.

“You like… this…? Bitch!”

“Oh, God… Yes, Jeff!... I do!... I do!... Fuck me!... Fuck me… even harder!... I’m nearly… there… already!... Fuck me!” She begs now.

The MC catches the entire performance, broadcasting it for all to hear. Whistles, cheers and applause fill the hall.

Marsha lays flat on her back; her knees brought up and spread. Tony is down between those out stretched thighs eating furiously. Marsha runs her hands gently through his brown wavy locks, murmuring her gratitude.

Jeff and Tonya have pretty well played out their dialogue and are just fucking, so the MC turns his attention over to Marsha and Tony. He lowers the mic to side of Marsha’s face. “Oh, yes, Tony” she purrs. “You eat me so good, babe. Your tongue feels so good. That’s it baby. That’s it – perfect. Flick my clit with your tongue. Oh, yeah – you know just how to please me.”

Angel is thrusting and thrusting her pussy into Bill’s mouth. She feels so hot, so near an orgasm, almost on the verge. Bill senses it also and flicks his tongue across her clit even faster, trying to press it harder against it. Her hands pull him tighter and tighter. She is desperate with need – desperate with the need to cum and cum and cum some more. She begs for release in her mind and begs him to keep it up. “Come on, babe…. Eat me!... Eat me!... I’m so close…. So close…. I need to cum… Eat me!”

Her thrusting into his face is so furious that to stay with her he has to clutch to her thighs with his arms. Reluctantly he releases one arm, pulling it down and slides his hand under his chin. He finds her open, dripping hole and easily slides his curled fingers deep into her pussy. Angel responds positively with, “Oh, yeah, babe!... Finger fuck me…. Eat me!... Fuck me with those fingers!... Oh yeah…. So close.”

The added stimulus brings her orgasm even closer. She feels like she is trying to ride a wave. She is so close – so close to cumming, however she just cannot quite catch it. His fingers push in and pull out, driving a little deeper each time. The pressure of another wave lifts her up and she knows she is going this time, and then just like all the others, she just cannot quite get over the edge for that wonderful ride. His tongue and fingers are playing magic and her insides swell as another wave brings her to the crest.Yes – yes – almost –, she thinks, no, no, not again, not quit. I was close. Why can’t I get over. Oh, God,. You’re eating me so good. Why can’t I cum. I’m so close.

Marsha and Tony’s female judge starts waving her hand – the MC responds immediately, running around the end of Tonya and Jeff’s bed to lay the mic down near Marsha’s face. With closed eyes and her head slowly rotating back and forth, her breathing is ragged, filled with soft moans of contented bliss. Her hands no longer run through Tony’s hair, but grasp tightly to the back of his head, pulling him tighter to her throbbing pussy.

“Oh…. Ohhh…. Aw…. Ahhh…. Oh, yeah…. Oh…. Ohhh…. So good….” She signs demurely, her orgasm building deep inside her.

Taking a deep, deep, gasping breath, she suddenly arcs her back, her hips coming up off the bed. She holds herself off the bed, only her head, shoulders and feet still in contact with the sheets. Still pulling hard on the back of Tony’s head, she lets out a tremendous scream of delight. The sound fills the auditorium grabbing everyone’s attention, even those that may have been focused somewhere else. It goes on and on and on as she remains rigid off the bed and pushing hard against Tony’s mouth.

Her scream lasts, what seems forever, until the last bit of breath finally escapes her lungs. She goes silent and the entire room with her. Still in an arch, still pressed against his face, her whole body just shudders – almost unperceptive at first, then shaking more and more visibly. She holds her breath the entire time, until, as suddenly as she arced up she collapses to the bed, screaming out, “Ohhh! God!... Yeah!... Oh, yeah!.... Ohhh!... Ohhh!... Ohhh!... Ohhh!”

She pulls her knees up to her shoulders, while violently swinging her head from side to side. She spreads her legs out even wider and pulls constantly on the back of Tony’s head, jerking it into her pussy. Uncontrolled, she moans her ecstasy over and over in sounds of unintelligible delight.

The female judge’s hand rises high and Mullica adds a big five to their score.

Jeff has Tonya rolled up on her shoulders, her cunt rising straight up above her. With both his feet planted wide on either side of her, he drives his cock down relentlessly into her pussy. Bent over, still grasping her breasts, he pulls and flattens them very roughly. His torture is inexorable, the malice showing on his face. Marsha just sobs out a deep moan with each downward plunge, gasping to catch a quick breath in the short moment he takes him to extract himself and plunge down on her again.

Bill pushes his face harder into Angel’s juicy mass of love flesh, desperately trying to wiggle his tongue faster across her hard little clit and at the same time press even harder against it. Pushing all his fingers deep as he can into her, he draws their pads across the roof of her vagina, trying to find the trigger that will let her orgasm loose.

Marsha’s screams of rapture slowly die to slight whimpering, coinciding with her shallow quick breaths. Tony lets go of her thighs, crawls up to position himself between her legs. Holding himself above her on one outstretched arm, he grabs his nice long penis with his other hand guiding it to her pussy. Pushing the head into her slightly, he drags it up between the blood-engorged lips. When the big, purple, bulbous head rides over her clit, Marsha spasms. Dragging it back down between her lips, Marsha shutters again.

Tony continues to tease her like this a few more times, until Marsha reaches out with both hands, grabs his ass and tries to pull him in. Moaning, she begs, “Don’t tease me…. Come on… give it to me.”

Tony just grins at her continuing to draw his cock up and down between her folds, Marsha jerking in spasm every time he drags over her clit. “Give you what, Babe?” Tony asks teasingly. The MC standing by so all can hear.

“Come on, don’t tease.” She pleads. “Just give it to me.”

“What, Babe?” He asks again, still sliding his dick through her folds, enjoying her jerking response every time it crosses her clit.

“Just fuck me!” She finally screams.

“Just fuck her!” Someone from the audience shouts.

Tony pauses and glances out across the room.

“Come on fuck me!” Marsha pleads.

“Fuck her!” another person shouts. Still another yells the same thing, until within moments a chant begins, “Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!

Tony looks down at Marsha, turns again to look at the audience and smiles one of those big Cheshire Cat grins. Looking back down again at Marsha, he drags his cock down through her folds to just the right position. Suddenly, with all his strength he lunges himself forward on top of her, impaling her with every inch of his massive tool.

The crowd reacts with cheers, shouts, whistles and tremendous applause.

Jeff continues to pound away on Tonya. She is gasping louder and louder, suddenly shouting, “Oh yes! Fuck me!” The MC hears her, turns to thrust the mic in that direction just as the female judge starts waving her hand.

“Oh, God!... Oh, God!... Yes!...Yes!...Yes!”— each yes getting a little shriller – “Yes!... Yess!...Yessssss!” as she explodes, her orgasm rushing through her entire body. “I’m c… c… cum… cumming!... Oh Yeah!”

Jeff pounds into her like a jackhammer, driving into her relentlessly. Tonya’s ass still points up into the air and Jeff continues to handle her breasts roughly. The female judge’s hand raises high into the air indicating that she does not think Tonya is faking this time.

Tonya’s screams of passion, “Oh!God!.... Yes!... Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Oh!... Ohhh!... Ahhhh!... Ohhh!...” trail off into unintelligible moans and groans. With tightly closed eyes, her head swings slightly from side to side, although constrained by her shoulders on which her whole body rests.

Angel continues to ride right on the edge of her orgasm, so desperate to cum, so in need of another hard orgasm. Bill flicks his tongue just as hard and as fast as before, but like her, he does not understand why he can’t get her over the top. He feels her need, feels her desire, feels her desperate want as she thrusts into his mouth and moans with soft little, “Ohhhhs.” and “Ahhhs.”

Letting loose of her thigh with his other arm and hand, he pulls it under her ass. He slides one finger up close to where his other hand is searching for a trigger up her cunt. Finding moisture there, he rolls his finger in it, coating it with the fluids running down towards the crack of her ass. Then taking the tip of the finger he runs it around the rim of that little brown hole. He pulls it up again and coats it once more in the fluids, while never missing a flick with his tongue. He runs it around the rim and then slowly pushes it into the center.

Angel gasps, hoping against hope that this will do the trick. She relaxes those muscles and thrusts down toward that finger instead of his face. Slowly it slides in just slightly. Bill pulls it back and coats it again. Slowly, gently, he reinserts it, this time pushing in to the first knuckle. She feels it push through the tight ring of muscles and relishes the feeling. Desperate for more she pushes down on it, but Bill pulls it out once more for another coating.

Once coated, he pushes it in again, slowly, gently, past one knuckle, then two and finally the whole finger is deep inside her ass. Hesitating for a moment, he slowly pulls back some, then pushes it back in. Soon there is synchronization. In time with his licking, fingers jam into her cunt, while he pulls back on the one in her ass. Then shoving the finger up her ass, he pulls the three fingers from her cunt. Back and forth, he attacks; faster and faster, trying to get her to cum.

Tony with amazing endurance maintains the same pace, thrusting with speed and strength deep into Marsha’s churning pussy. The MC places the mic down close between their legs, so the whole audience can hear the smacking of his balls against her ass. Marsha whimpers softly with each thrust, more like little gasps for air every time he hits bottom.

Slap, slap, slap, rings out through the auditorium; the crowd responds with whistles and hollers. “Give it to her, Tony!” one man shouts. “Fuck’er hard! We like it like that!” a woman chimes in.

Moving to the head of the bed the MC places the mic near Marsha’s head. At first all that is heard over the PA system is Marsha’s whimpering gasps every time Tony slams home, “Oew… oew… oew… oew… oeew.” Then she whispers, “Oew, yeah, Baby…. Give it to me…. Come on, Baby…. I’m almost… there… again.”

Marsha reaches down between them, slides her fingers into her folds and frantically starts frigging herself. Moments later she tenses, her eyes squeeze tightly shut, she pulls her head back with a jerk arching her neck slightly into the air and gasps, “Yes!... Yes!... Fuck me!... Oew!... Oew!... Oew!... Ooooeeew!” as the spasm once again charge through her body.

The female judge’s arm goes up and Mullica immediately turns to the board, changing Marsha’s orgasm score from five to ten. Bending over, giving the audience a nice wiggle of her ass, she erases the forty-five and changes their total score to fifty. This gives them a commanding lead, as Tonya and Jeff have twenty, while Angel and Bill only five. But there is still twenty-two minutes left on the clock.

In the mean time, Jeff and Tonya’s female judge has been frantically waving her arm to get the MC’s attention. He turns just in time to see Jeff pull himself out of Tonya and let her fall unceremoniously to the sheets. Stepping towards Tonya the MC thrusts the mic towards Jeff’s face, as he grabs his rod and strokes it. “Oh!... Augh!... Auuuugh!” he shouts as the first long stream of cum arcs from the end of his cock and lands on Tonya’s stomach. He quickly steps over her body and squats down above her face, pointing his cock down at her as he squirts stream after stream of hot cum across her eyes, nose and lips.

The male judge’s hand points high into the air; one finger, two, three, four and then five. Mullica is right on top of it, adding 25 to his cum score and adjusting their total score to forty-five.

Squatting down directly over her head Jeff shoves the head of the his cock into Tonya’s mouth, saying, “Suck it bitch!... Clean it up good! Get me all hard again, so I can fuck all over again!”

Tonya stretches her neck up to take him in greedily, as their female judge holds up one finger to indicate the penetration of a new orifice and Mullica adds another fives points to their score, quickly tying things up. Jeff still squatting with his feet to either side and just above her head, bends forward over her and leans on her breasts; again squeezing and massaging them roughly. Now with all four appendages supporting his weight he lowers his hips, beginning to thrust his ten-incher down into her mouth, fucking her face. Tony seeing their lead diminished so quickly, pulls out of Marsha, rolls her over and brings her up on all fours. Bending his face down into her ass, he quickly spits and licks saliva into her ass hole. Reaching between her legs, he moistens his hand with her love juices and rubs all that goo over the head of his cock. Taking hold of his lubricated fat cock and while squatting behind Marsha he slowly enters her ass, causing their score to go up five points.

The MC seeing this quickly turns around to put his mic below Marsha’s mouth. As Tony drives his cock home for the first time, Marsha lets out a tremendous gasp and then another, her face all tensed up in apparent discomfort, as he drives into her again. However, within two or three more lunges, her face relaxes and she returns to her normal whimpering sounds in time with Tony’s thrusts. She reaches between her legs, finds her clit and begins frigging herself once more.

Although Bill has penetrated both Angel’s pussy and ass with his fingers, the judges have not increased their score; maybe they cannot see what is happening. Neither Bill nor Angel know what the score is, all they are concerned with is getting Angel to cum. Bill is relentless with his tongue wagging and finger thrusting. Angel knows she is right on the verge, just needs something more,just a little something to get me over the edge. I’m so damn close. Maybe if I beg him some more, “Please Babe…. Eat me…. Eat me good…. I’m so… close…. Eat me…. Eat me.”

Simultaneously, “Fuck me!... Fuck me!... Fuck my ass, Baby!... Oh, God!... Yes!... Yes!... I’m almost… almost… cum… cum… I’m c… c… cum… cumming!... Oooooh, God!... Yessssssss!” resonates over the loud speakers as Marsha comes for the third time.

That is all it takes. Finally, Angel throws her head back and gasps, “Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God! Oh, God!” repeatedly, with each breath as her pent up orgasm is finally released. “Oh, God! Oh, God! Yes! Yes!... Oh, God! Yes!... Ooooh, Yes!... Oh my God! Yeesssss!... Oh, yeesssss!” she continues. Grabbing Bill’s head, she uses it for leverage to hump his face as fiercely as Jeff abused Tonya earlier. Bill loves it. Pulling his fingers from deep inside her love holes, he wraps his arms around her thighs and hangs on for dear life. His tongue has not slowed did for a moment. If anything, he wiggles it faster and tries to press it even harder into her clit. He is already thinking he might be able to take her back to that place he sent her to earlier, if he can just maintain contact with her clit.

To Angel the spasms are even more intense than they were earlier. Each one starts deep, below the pelvic mound, somewhere between her pussy and her ass. It shoots out of that spot, racing through her body like a lightening bolt, causing her whole body to jolt. The jolts help her to thrust into his face even harder at first. Soon though, these spasms take over, she no longer has the capability to coordinate the thrusts she so desperately needs. Her hands fall away from his head and she surrenders to the powerful seizures that rush through her entire body. Her head swings from left to right violently in response to one spasm, then from right to left in response to the next.

Bill is in his element now. This is what he enjoys the most – making Angel cum and cum hard. As her spasms strengthen, he tightens his arms around her thighs trying desperately to keep his mouth tight against her rapidly undulating pussy. Her climax inspires him and gives him the energy to keep flicking his tongue across her clit. Using his arms for support, he is able to apply even more pressure as he forces his head into her pelvic mound, thinking,My God – she’s hot. Maybe I can take her to another level like I did before.

Their score is increased by five, but unlike the others, Bill does not change positions, more concerned with giving Angel a great orgasm than increasing their score.

Marsha’s climax has passed, but she is stilloewing andaahhing with Tony’s every thrust. She sounds just like one of the girls in a porno film.

Jeff has firmed up again. He pulls out of Tonya’s mouth with a loudplop, then quickly moving around between her legs, he slams into her with all his force, burying himself to the hilt. Tonya responds with a loud gasp as her teats roll almost up to her chin and back into position again.

Leaning forward on her, Jeff grabs one breast and uses it to hold himself up. With the other hand, he reaches for her face with an outstretched finger. Dragging it first along her right cheek, he draws it up covered with his spunk. He holds it over her open mouth and allows it to drip off the end of his finger. Lowering it into her mouth, she sucks on it with apparent relish. Pulling his finger out, he drags it across her other cheek and eye lid and feeds her that as well. His finger returns to her face again and again until she is clean.

saber6
saber6
26 Followers