A Hickerman Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

"Oh yeah. It got me off real quick." Angel compliments.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" The crowd starts another chant.

Bill tries to pull away from Teneka's teat to see what is happening. As he does so, the first things that come into view are two big thugs. Both are dressed as medieval executioners, their heads completely covered in black pullover masks. They are wearing leather vests, and leather gloves with leather wraps up their arms joining the two garments. Leather pants with a large whole in front to expose their cocks and balls, complete the ghoulish ensemble.

"Damn it!" Teneka yells. "You're never going to get me off this way!" She grabs his head with both hands, pulling it underneath her again, then commands, "Now lay still and suck my teat! If you ever want to get loose, you'd better start giving me a good fucking. Get me off and I'll let you loose!"

With that, Bill takes in her nipple again. Then he sucks in as much of her teat as he can. He also thrusts a little harder, trying to do her bidding.

"Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" The chants from the floor continue.

Turning her head to the guards, Teneka orders, "Take this little bitch and place her in the stocks down by the wheel-of-passion."

"No! No! Wait!" Protests Angel. "Let me stay here until you take Bill down."

"Shut up bitch! Take her!"

"No! Wait!" She protests, almost in tears this time. "I'll do anything. I just don't want to be down there in that crowd alone."

"Anything?" Teneka turns, giving Angel a wicked little smile.

"Yes! Anything!" Angel blurts out and immediately thinks better of it, but it is already too late.

"Guards! Undo her ties. Turn her over on her hands and knees. One of you takes her from behind. The other kneels in front of her so she can suck you off." Teneka laughs savagely and adds, "What do you think of that bitch?"

"No! No!" Angel gasps as the two men struggle with her, quickly turning her over despite her resistance. "I'm not rea...dum.. a.. ah.. dis..." she mumbles as a cock is shoved into her mouth.

Only seconds later, the other guard rams his cock up her pussy, forcing her mouth all the way down the length of the man's cock in front of her. She gasps, letting out a muted, "Augh!" around the cock gagging her throat.Oh God! What have I done? Can it get any worse than this? She thinks to herself, getting relief just in the kick of time as the guard at her rear pulls back out and pulls her off the cock in front of her. However, the relief is only short lived as he slams into her again, causing the cock in front her to also slam against the back of her throat, gagging her yet again. On the next withdrawal however, she has the presence of mind to reach up and grab the base of the cock as it retreats from her throat. As the guy at her rear attacks again and she is slammed forward onto the cock in her mouth, her lips are planted against her thumb and index finger, keeping the tip of the cock from gagging her again.

Lifting her teat away from Bill's face, Teneka brags, "Look at your little bitch now! Gangbanged from both ends! Isn't that her greatest fantasy? Having two cocks at once!"

"Listen bitch!" Bill immediately bellows, coming to Angel's defense, "Angel didn't ask for this! We didn't ask for this! I demand you let us both loose this instant!"

Leaning forward again, this time with the other breast, she muffles his protests. Shrieking herself in that evil sorceress' voice, Teneka answers his protest with her own, "You're in no position to make any demands! You made your bed and now you have to lie in it!" Then in a much calmer, more sensual voice she adds, "Besides, you wouldn't want us to pull out of your Angel. Would you? Especially not now, when your little slut is finally realizing her dream fantasy."

Angel normally loves getting fucked hard and fast, just as she is getting it now from the guard at her ass. Now that she is able to keep the cock in front of her from going down her throat, she feels more in control, thinking,Maybe this isn't so bad. This is what I've been wanting. I just wanted one of the cocks to be Bill's. Alright guys. Give this slut what she wants.

Concentrating on the cock in front of her, she is sucking and rolling her tongue over its head. Feeling almost in control, she no longer allows this cock to just slide in and out of her mouth due to the force of the man fucking her from behind, instead she moves her lips even faster over its head. Also instead of just letting that man at her ass take her, she begins thrusting her ass back to meet every attack.

On the floor down below, Sam uses his grip on Bill's wife's hips for leverage. He slams his fat cock deep up her cunt in time with the crowd's chant, "Fuck her! Fuck her! Fuck her!" Slamming home hard and to the hilt every time the crowd hits, ...her!

This is her fifth Hickerman Party, but this one is turning in to the best ever. The current cock slamming into her pussy feels great and knowing her cheating ass husband is watching, makes it just that much more satisfying. "Oh, God yes! Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Bill, starting to resign himself to the situation, begins sucking on Teneka's hard, round nipple again, sometimes flicking his tongue back and forth across it. Teneka swoons, "Ummm, now that's more like it. Suck my teat baby." Moaning she resumes her own thrusting upon his cock. Simultaneously, Bill does the same.

"Yeah, give Teneka a good fucking. Give me the kind of fucking your pretty, little wife is getting. I know Sam. He's got a really nice, big fat cock. Can you hear her begging him to fuck her harder? She's having a really good time." Straightening up, she pulls her teat from his mouth and points over her shoulder. "Yeah, look down there, Bill. She's getting fucked real good. And look at that. One cock is not enough for her."

Bill's wife bends her head back and to the side, finding a cock not too far out of reach. Sticking out her tongue, she can almost reach it. Noticing her straining, the guy turns a little and allows her to swallow him whole. Soon he is thrusting it down her throat and she is taking it in as easily as Sam continues to rock into her pussy.

Bill strains slightly to see and then drops his head down on the bed. He thrusts up into Teneka a little harder, still unsure how to take all this, still trying to figure where all this will lead. Resigned to the fact that the only way to find out, is to fuck this bitch and get her off. He thrusts and thrusts, putting every bit of strength into it.

"That's it, my sweet. Seeing your wife take on two cocks, really turns you on, eh? Come on you two-timing bastard. Fuck me! Fuck me!" Growing quiet now, she throws her head back and really grinds down on him in time with his thrusts. A minute later, she bites the bottom of her lip as the first waves of her orgasm roll over her.

Down on the floor, Bill's wife, let's loose of the cock in her mouth as she feels her own orgasm race through her body. Sam is pumping furiously, close to his own climax as well. The man, who just lost his blowjob, takes himself in hand, continuing the process. Sam throws his head back moaning his satisfaction as he fills her pussy with his juices. Removing his cock, he grabs and pumps the last couple of spurts onto her tummy. Moments later, the man at her head squirts out across her face and onto her breasts.

As Teneka climbs down off Bill's cock, the guard fucking Angel's face begins to cum. Angel swallows and swallows, but some still oozes out of the corners of her mouth. When he finally pulls out, she really starts slamming back on the cock ramming her from behind, yelling, "Fuck me! Fuck me!"

Teneka turns to the guards, yelling, "Alright you two, get over here and take this slave down to the socks."

The one behind Angel frowns and protests, "Just give me another second or two. I'm almost there."

"I said get over here and I mean now." Demands Teneka.

Reluctantly he pulls out, slaps Angel across the rump, reaches over and roughly starts undoing Bill's leg bindings. Angel exhausted and disappointed collapses onto her belly. Walking around the bed, Teneka takes her forcibly by the arm pulling her up off the bed, but not before she kisses the side of her mouth licking up the cum oozing down to her chin. Then sliding her tongue deep into Angel's mouth she searches for any remaining cum.

Angel pulls away and Teneka laughs sarcastically. Grabbing her arm, she pulls Angel towards the steps, the guards following right behind her with Bill tight in their grasp. By the time they reach the floor and the wheel-of-passion, Bill's wife is spinning around in a circle again. The guards quickly place Bill in the stocks, and then move over to help Teneka.

The wheel slowly comes to a stop in front of a big black man. Standing there with only a semi-rigid cock he gazes down at the wide open, cum dripping cunt before him. Looking up, Bill's wife calls out to him, "Well, just don't stand there looking at it. Give me that big, black cock of yours. Or don't you like sloppy seconds?"

Bill cannot believe his ears. He has never heard her talk like that.

The big black fellow steps forward, but Teneka steps up, grabbing his shoulder, saying "I think she has a good idea. Issac, I don't think you should have to settle for sloppy seconds. I think we need to clean her up a little first."

Swinging the wheel around, she points her pussy towards Bill, shouting to the guards, "Bring him up here, so he can clean her up." Taking Bill out of stocks, they pull him around and force him down on his knees in front of her. One of them grabs the back of his head and shoves it into her pussy. Knowing there is no way out of this, Bill starts licking and sucking all the cum out of her pussy.

"Ummm, Bill. You've always been a good pussy eater. But, I guess every one here knows that already. I mean you have been eating that little hussy over there all evening." His wife musses.

"Hey, I'm no hussy. Moreover, if you had been giving your husband what he deserves, he wouldn't have been eating me all evening. However, I thank God, you sent him my way." Angel retorts.

"Shut up bitch!" Teneka screams as the guards pull Bill up off his knees to lick the cum off his wife's stomach.

As he does so, the wheel she is strapped to is slowly turned back towards Issac. Stepping forward, he takes hold of his now rock hard cock and points at her now clean opening. Bill moves up to his wife's breasts and licks them clean as well, lingering to suck a nipple. At the same moment, Issac slides the length of his ten inch cock all the way in, in one continuous move until his balls slap, up against her ass.

Deb gasps at the dual sensations of the cock filling her up and the lips and tongue stimulating her teat. "Oh God, that feels good you two. All I need is another cock for my mouth."

Teneka, seeing Bill lingering at his wife's nipples, grabs a fist full of his hair and pulls him away, "Enough of that playing around. There will be time enough for that later – that is, if your wife will have anything to do with you when she's done. In the mean time you are only her to watch and clean things up."

They drag Bill away and place him in the stocks again. A longhaired, young, college-age looking man steps forward, and presents his cock for Bill's wife to suck. She opens her mouth quickly, while looking up at him. She maintains eye contact with him as he slowly begins to slide it in and out of her mouth.

A moment later, an older man - probably in his sixties - with a potbelly, slides up from the opposite side. Bending over to her ear he asks, "Would you like me to take over on your breasts where your husband left off."

With a little difficulty she pulls her mouth off the young man's hard cock and reply's, "Oh yes! I would love it. And if you can work yourself into position you can rest your cock in my hand." He quickly bends forward taking a nipple between his lips. Additionally, he brings his hand up to squeeze and massage the breast under his lips as she goes back to sucking the college kid's cock. Stretching some and rising up on his tiptoes the old man is able to place his flaccid cock in her tied down hand. Her fingers clasp around it and with a little twisting of her wrist, she is able to stroke it. Without asking or even a word of warning, another onlooker from the circle, steps forward taking her remaining breast, while placing a fat, short, semi-erect cock in her other hand.

Bill watches in amazement as four men take his wife all at once. However, what really surprises him is that she is apparently enjoying every bit of the action. Every once in while, she lets loose of the cock in her mouth to say things, like, "This is incredible boys. Give me everything you have!" and "Oh God, you big black bastard! Your cock is so fucking big. Give it to me! Give me that big black cock! Fuck me! Fuck me, harder!"

Totally mesmerized by his wife's performance, Bill does not notice the two men approaching Angel in her own set blocks across from him. They kneel down on either side of her. One takes her by the chin, drawing her face around to look at him and whispers, "Hey honey. I've been watching you all night. You are one sexy bitch. How about, we set you loose and you come back to our table? Word is out, that you like double penetrations."

"I don't think so!" Angel responds with some attitude and jerks her head loose from his hand.

The other man reaches underneath to squeeze her breast and takes her chin with his other hand; pulling her head around to face him, "Don't think what? That you don't like double penetrations. Or that you don't want to go back to our table?"

"Neither as far as you two are concerned!" she responds haughtily and pulling her head away again.

"I don't think you understand." The first guy says, taking her by the chin again. "I don't think you have much choice in this matter."

Feeling a little bit of concern now, she maintains her harsh front, responding. "Let me loose and I'll show you how much choice I have."

"Well, a little tigress. I like my women spunky. It is so much more satisfying when they finally submit and beg for more."

"I'll never beg for anything from you."

"We'll see. But since she is being less than cooperative," he asks his friend, "how about we just take her right her? You want her mouth or her ass?"

"I'll take her mouth." He says, stepping up in front of her.

"Not without wishing you hadn't! I'll bite it right off! Hey! Hey Teneka! Teneka!"

The first guy, moves around behind her, spitting on her ass and then his hand; while the other guy wiggles his cock in front of her face. Angel snaps at it, to show she is not bluffing and yells, Teneka! Teneka! Help! Over here!"

Teneka, finally hears her and turns. Seeing what is about to happen she quickly moves over to them. Simultaneously, a man at a nearby table steps up to the first man behind Angel, gently pushing him away. Teneka confronts them, saying, "Listen you two! Go back to your table, now! You don't want to have to deal with me! Do you?"

They both turn around abruptly, both saying, "No ma'am." And, they walk off.

"Thank you." Angel gasps in relief.

"I apologize. I don't know what got into those two. We don't usually act like that, unless it is something prearranged and everyone is amenable to what is happening before hand." Teneka explains in a very soft, meek voice,

"You call this – this prearranged. Do you think I'm amenable to this!" Angel yells with anger in her voice.

"Be patient, my dear." Teneka begs and then bending down next to her, whispers. "This is almost over and everything will get back to normal real soon." She starts to get up, but turns back to add, "I want to apologize for all those names I called you. Normally, I only do that down in the dungeon with those who want to be there. I said those things, only as part of Bill's punishment. I don't really think of you in or anyone else here in those terms.

Meanwhile, on Bill's side of the wheel a good looking, naked young woman, maybe in her late twenties or early thirties approaches Bill holding her very large breasts in the palms of her hands. She shakes them up and down slightly, saying, "So the big cheater likes to suck teat, eh. How would you like to nurse on these for a while, baby?"

Bill's eyes open wide in surprise when he sees the size of those breasts. They are huge, nipples the size of thimbles surrounded by dark wrinkled areoles, larger than silver dollars and they have an almost swollen look to them. He also notices that although she has a good figure, she also has a slight sagging bulge of loose skin along the lower part of her tummy. Looking back and forth at his restraints he develops some restraint of his own, replying. "No, I think I'm in enough trouble as it is. Teneka will be all over me."

"I don't think so. She sent me over here." Stepping forward she shoves her right breast into his mouth. "Now suck on my teats."

Bill licks the large nipple a couple of times with his tongue and then begins to suck in earnest. Simultaneously, she brings her finger and thumb up close to the nipple and squeezes, releasing her flow of lactate. Bill reacts by pulling away, before realizing what he has. Turning slightly she squeezes her left teat in the same manner, spraying his face with her milk. Throwing her head back in a full laugh, she walks away.

"Oh God!... Oh God!... Yes!... Yes!... I... I'm... I'm... cum... cumming!..." Screams Bill's wife. "Fuck me!... Fuck me!"

The big black fellow holds her by her hips and using them for leverage, he savagely slams his cock into her pussy. The two older guys continue to suck and play with her breasts. The guy she had been blowing just stands there stroking himself, while she screams her rapture. With her encouragement, the man between her legs doubles his efforts, thrusting harder and faster. On and on he fucks, as she yells, "God damn!... Yes!... Fuck me!... Fuck me, harder!" Her head swings from side to side as her spasms and his attack race through her body.

He thrusts and thrusts. Suddenly his face becomes all contorted. He gasps, pulls back, removes his cock, the two men at her breasts move away, he strokes it a couple of times and explodes. The first large drop arcs through the air landing on her cheek just below her left eye, the second lands right on her lips, the third and fourth on either side of the nipple of her right breast, and the remainder in a line down across her tummy. Holding it over her stomach and continuing to stroke, he leaves a large puddle in and around her belly button.

As he backs away, trying to catch his breath; Teneka is already unlocking Bill's stocks. Once loose, she guides him over to the wheel. "You like that milk shower Bill?" She snickers. "Now finish it off by licking up all this cream." Swinging the wheel around so he could step up between her legs, she pushes his head down into her tummy. "Lick all that cum up now and no eating pussy or lingering at her teat this time."

He sucks all the juice from her belly and starts working up toward her breast as Teneka holds his head to keep him on task, chiding him the whole time with, "Did you see that big black cock fucking the hell out of your wife? Have you ever been able to fuck her like that? Have you ever made her scream like that? You know it is entirely your own fault. She would have never known what she was missing all her life, if you hadn't been such an ass hole and cheated on her."

To that, everyone one around the wheel cheers and claps.

Bill starts cleaning her breast. Looking up at her, he is amazed to find her busily sucking the young man's eight-inch cock. What really amazes him is the fact that she is taking his whole length with no apparent difficulty. She rarely ever went down on him and never ever took his whole length. Her eyes are open staring up at the young man and almost with a smile on her face. Pulling her head back, she lets his cock fall out. She turns her head before he can put it back in, saying, "Come on, you can do better than that. Just fuck my face and then cum all over it."

saber6
saber6
27 Followers