A Hickerman Party Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
saber6
saber6
27 Followers

Opening her mouth in invitation, he quickly takes her again. Grabbing the back of her head, he thrusts deep down her throat. His hips move his cock in and out of her mouth at an ever-increasing pace. The crowd begins to chant, "Fuck her face! Fuck her face!"

Grabbing Bill by the shoulder, Teneka pulls him back from between his wife's legs and pushes him up by her head. Placing a hand on the back of his head, she pushes him down near her face. "I want you to watch this. I want you to have a ringside seat, so you can see something you're probably never going to get. Yet, I expect you will see it often enough in the future."

A moment later the young man gasps, shuts his eyes and freezes. Bill's wife takes over for him rocking her head as best she can up and down his length. The young man shakes and thrusts forward. Shakes again and pulls back. Stalls for a moment and shoves in back down her throat, going, "Awww!... Awww!... Awww!" with each spasm. Pulling back, this time his cock pulls all the way out of her mouth and squirts a big glob of cum past her cheek onto Bill's nose. Taking his cock in hand, the young man strokes it fiercely, emptying the remainder all over her face.

As he moves away, Teneka takes Bill by the neck forcing his face down on his wife's. "Clean her up Bill. Lick up all that guys cum - the cum your cock sucking wife just coaxed out his balls." Pausing as Bill licks up the cum reluctantly. Then she begins chiding him again, "Did she ever do that for you? Did you ever turn her on enough? Get her so hot, that she would go against all her inhibitions, and do that for you?"

Continuing to lick up the cum across her cheek, Bill reaches her mouth, their lips join and her tongue darts deep into his mouth covered with the young man's initial spunk. They kiss with more and more passion, exchanging the young man's cum until it is all gone. Finally, breaking the kiss, she asks, "Did you like that honey?"

"Yeah, not bad." He whispers back.

"Well, put it in your memory bank, because you'll never get another mouthful of cum from me again."

"Alright, alright! Dick for brains. Back into the stocks." Teneka demands, pulling him by the arm. "Issac, give her another spin. Let's see who the next lucky bastard is."

"No, Teneka." Bill's wife calls. "I think I've had enough of this."

"Alright, missy. But you're breaking the hearts of a lot hard dicks out there," Teneka rags, letting go of Bill and walking over towards Angel. "You heard her boys, cut the lucky lady of the wheel loose."

Teneka opens the stocks and let's Angle loose. As Bill steps that way, Teneka puts out her hand to halt him, commanding, "Go talk to your wife."

Turning back to Angel, Teneka says, "Again, I'm sorry we put you through all this. We couldn't see any other way to do this and still get the desired effect on Bill. I hope you will stay with the club. You and Bill make a really great addition. I can see you two involved in all kinds of warm up entertainment and competitions."

"Well, I'm not so sure, now that Bill has a wife involved with this." Angel returns rather sullenly.

"Don't be concerned with that." Teneka tries to encourage her, placing a hand on Angel's cheek and slowly brushing the hair of Angel's face. "Bill's wife is not planning to interfere there. In fact, she has already made plans to insure that you and Bill stay together and even see more of each other."

As he turns back, he finds her sitting on the edge of the wheel. "Get your ass over here." His wife demands. Upon reaching her she looks him straight in the eyes and asks, "Do you want a divorce?"

"No." He instantly responds.

"Do you still love me?" She asks almost in a hesitant whisper.

"Yes, of course."

"Do you love her?" She asks quietly as if she does not want to hear the answer.

Hesitating this time, he decides to tell something of the truth, "Not the way I love you. But I do love the way she loves me. There is a strong bond there. Still, we are both devoted to our spouses.

"You sure have a funny way of showing it." She says with a huff. "Go bring her over here."

As Bill returns with Angel, arm and arm, both feeling a little trepidation; Bill's wife turns on Angel, glaring into her eyes. "Do you want to keep screwing my husband?"

Angel looks at Bill, then back at his wife and stammers, "Y-y-yes."

"Alright, on two conditions." Again Angel looks at Bill as if for some guidance. He nods and Angel turns back and tentatively says, "Okay."

"First, I want you to agree to bringing your husband to our house this Sunday afternoon, so we can get to know each other a little better, if you catch my drift."

A little smile of relief begins to spread over Angel's face as she nods and says, "Okay."

Turning to Bill, his wife says, "And the other condition is that you tie me back up, fuck the hell out of me like Issac did, fill my hot cunt full of cum, and then eat me out like you did your girl friend earlier. Until I'm begging you to stop and then just keep it up till I pass out"

"Alright." Bill agrees with a big cheese-eating grin.

Ignoring him, his wife takes Angel's shoulder and pulls her close enough to give her a little kiss on the cheek, then whispers, "I'm sorry about all those names I called you, earlier. I don't really think of you that way. I just had to do that for effect. I wanted him to think I was really pissed – which I was early on in all this – and I wanted him afraid of what was coming next. I wanted to put the fear of God into him and I think I accomplished that. But now, with any luck at all, we can convince your husband to come to the next party as my guest."

"I'm sure that can be arranged." Angel nods with enthusiasm.

"Oh, and one more thing," turning back to her husband, "When you are all done eating me, I want you give me a hard spin, so all these other great cocks get a chance to fuck the hell out of me.

saber6
saber6
27 Followers