A Hike In The Wild

Story Info
An orgy with three men and one woman.
1.3k words
3.8
72.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was hiking in a remote area of northern Arizona when I heard the unmistakable sounds of passion coming from behind a very large boulder. I stealthily worked my way through a thicket and saw an open area, the size of a large bedroom, concealed on three sides by heavy plant growth and the large boulder on the fourth side.

There was a large blanket spread on the grassy ground by the boulder, beside it was a large cooler and on the blanket was a gorgeous redhead laying on her back, legs spread wide and a very attractive man eating her pussy.

I must have made a noise because the woman whispered something to the man. He looked around and when he spotted me asked if I would like to join them. I immediately let them know that I would like nothing better. I hurriedly undressed and joined them on the blanket.

They introduced themselves as Tina and her husband George. I told them my name is Ray.

Tina said that they were meeting thier friend, Bob, but they got here early and were enjoying themselves while waiting for him. George informed me that both he and Bob are BI-sexual and asked if that would bother me. I replied that it would not, that I had never been with a man but had often thought about it.

All the time we were talking we were, all three, caressing each other's bodies. I decided it was time to taste Tina's beautiful shaved pussy and found it to be as sweet as I had imagined it would be.

While I was sucking on her pussy and sticking my tongue inside her, George started playing with my cock while Tina was enjoying his cock, licking his shaft like it was a lollipop before sucking it into her mouth.

I felt a small quiver come from her pussy and she took George's cock from her mouth saying she wanted my dick inside her.

I slid up her body and teased her with the head of my uncircumcised seven-inch tool. I kissed her as I sank into her and could taste George's cock on her lips.

As I started to slowly pump into her, George's cock was right there in front of my face. I reached out with one hand fondling it, as I realized that one of my fantasies was about to happen.

His cock was about the same size as mine except his was circumcised.

I tentatively stuck my tongue out and tasted a man's cock for the very first time; it was a pleasant taste. I started licking on the head and the taste changed as pre-cum started appearing, I knew then that this was something I would enjoy I opened my mouth and took him as deep as I could.

I sucked on his cock pulling back to where my lips were wrapped around the head and then taking him back in as deep as I could, I soon had all his length in my mouth and had conquered my gag reflex.

With the head of his cock in my throat I began massaging it with my throat muscles. He was moaning and saying dam that feels good.

I had stopped pumping in Tina, but she was humping up on my dick; all the time watching me deep throat George, with her lust crazed eyes.

George's dick started to twitch in my throat and I knew he was about to cum. I took the first spurt deep in my throat. Then backed him out to where just my lips were locked around his shaft, right behind the head.

I swallowed as quickly and as much of that wonderful nectar as I could, but there was so much that I could not contain it all and some dribbled out of my mouth and onto Tina's face.

When George climaxed it triggered my own and Tina had what she later called the biggest orgasm of her life.

As we lay in the after glow of passion we kissed and caressed each other. George said that I had given him the best blow job he had ever had and couldn't believe it was my first time.

I assured them that it was and that sperm did not taste at all like I thought it would but has a very pleasant flavor.

Soon I was hard again and Tina wanted more of my cock.

This time she wanted it doggie style, I accommodated her and as I was fucking her I took George's flaccid cock in my hand and started massaging it back to life.

He was soon standing proud and I wanted that beautiful dick of his back in my mouth.

As I was fucking Tina and sucking George, Bob showed up.

Seeing that the party had started without him he undressed and joined in.

Tina took his six-inch, uncircumcised cock into her mouth and sucked on him, while caressing his balls. He soon pulled away from her and moved around behind me.

He started caressing the cheeks of my ass and was soon licking my ass hole; he inserted a finger and worked it around inside me.

He worked my ass hole with his tongue and fingers until he had three fingers, knuckle deep in me. He removed his fingers, tongued my ass leaving a lot of spit for lubrication. I felt the head of his cock pressing at the entryway.

I pushed back and felt a sharp pain as the head of his cock penetrated past the sphincter muscle. He paused and the pain soon subsided.

He then pushed in deeper and paused to let me adjust to the discomfort. Each time he pushed a little deeper he would pause to let me adjust.

I soon felt his balls against mine and knew he was all the way in. He stayed still for awhile, until the discomfort disappeared.

After the pain went away it became pure pleasure, I felt so full and wonderful I didn't want it ever to end.

He soon started pumping in and out of me and all four of us were in time with the fucking and sucking.

After about ten minutes I felt Bob fill me with a copious amount of warm jism as he started banging my ass fast and furious. When Bob shot his load into me I started climaxing from the full warm feeling of his cock and cum.

I pounded into Tina faster and sucked on George's cock harder.

Tina was the next to cum, with a shrill yell and lots of moans.

She dropped away from me as her orgasm subsided.

Bob had already pulled out of me, leaving a void where he had been, and was laying back on the blanket.

I got on my knees and cupped George's balls in my hands as I kneaded them.

The head of his cock was in my throat and I again started massaging it with my throat muscles.

It wasn't long before he started cumming and I backed his cock out of my throat.

This time his load was not as large as the first time and I was able to swallow all of it.

We all lay back on the blanket, in a tangle of bodies, caressing and fondling each other.

Bob got hard first and I just had to have his cock in my mouth. It was different from George's but just as good.

It wound up with me sucking Bob, Bob eating Tina, Tina eating George and George sucking me. We soon all climaxed again.

We realized that it was getting late in the afternoon and we would have to be going if we were to get back to the trailhead before dark. We all got dressed and picked up everything.

It was shortly after dark when we got back to our vehicles. When we exchanged addresses and phone numbers we discovered that George and Tina lived only about a mile from me. Bob lived about two miles further. We promised to stay in touch as we parted ways for the night.