A Hillside Window

Story Info
Working out gets his neighbor's attention.
780 words
3.91
60.9k
2

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/25/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers

My parent's house was the third in a line of houses that were placed on a steep hill in a suburban community. The house itself and all the others around it were built in the 1920's. Each bedroom in the house had windows on two sides and the windows of my bedroom afforded a view of the street and the house next door.

I had decided at this time that I would have an easier time of attracting women if I developed my body. I purchased weights and a treadmill. I purchased a mat so that the floor would not shake as I ea treadmill. I purchased a mat so that the floor would not shake as I exercised.

I had a routine. I would wake up, stretch, run, then do arm curls. I would follow this with setups and leg lifts. This was the routine that was recommended by Lenny and Lenny had the body I wished I had. Muscled. Toned. Lean.

I slept in briefs at that time. So I would get up, brush my teeth, was my face, put on shorts, and begin. I would shower, shave, and dress after the workout. The exercise period would take about an hour. My room's front curtains were drawn closed at night – a streetlight would shine though these windows and that would disturb me.

The driveway side window had only a shade on it and since I didn't think it mattered the shade was halfway down the window. I began my workout clad only in gym shorts this day. As I was on the treadmill I thought I heard something. I knew I felt something, but I didn't let it stop my progress. I moved from one exercise to the next and finished hot and sweaty. I walked to the bathroom to shower but for some reason I felt that I should look out the bathroom window – the area between the metal half screen and the wood frame and see my neighbor's house.

I was surprised to see my neighbor's teenaged daughter at the window. She was dressed in her baby doll nightgown – I could see the top and staring across the way. She was staring at my bedroom window! She must have been staring at me as I worked out. I didn't know if she could see anything, but I knew that I could see my neighbor's bedroom from my sister's room, so I guessed that she could see mine.

My cock immediately got hard. I decided to shower quickly, wrap myself in a towel and go back into the room. I intended to quickly check to see if she was there, drop my towel and expose my rock hard 9 inches to her view. I was going to give her what she wanted. After that I was going to jerk off and relieve myself.

I finished showering and looked out the window to see if she was still there. She was a few feet away from the window, but she looked out it every once in a while, trying to see if someone was in the room across the driveway – my room.

I walked into the room – now in front of the window and accidentally dropped my towel. I swear I heard her gasp as she took in full sight my erection. I continued as if nothing mattered. I stood there for what seemed to be forever. I stroked my cock several times – not to make it come but just to be friendly with it. Pre-cum formed at the tip of my cock. I didn't want to come at this time. I didn't want to show this to her yet, so I began to dress, but not in the normal order. First I put on my t-shirt. Then shirt. All of this time my cock was straight out. Hard. Throbbing. I put on underwear and moved out of the window.

I moved to the side of the window. This way I could see without being seen. She was there in her living room still dressed in her light blue baby doll pajamas. Her nipples were visible – at least one of them. She was looking at my window and playing with herself. One hand was under her baby doll top squeezing a nipple. The other was clearly visible through the material and it was buried in her pants.

I was not ready to explode in front of her. Not yet. That would happen later. But I had to come. I ached. I dropped my underwear, grabbed my cock and stroked it. My come shot out across the room and onto my bed.

bigjon2
bigjon2
14 Followers