A Hole In The Wall

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers

She finally stopped coming and again she felt the last jet of sperm being shot into her; their orgasm most have lasted for minutes and it drained the strength out of them, they just fell on the bed side by side with kevin’s dick still buried inside her sperm filled cunt. They stayed in that position until the both fell asleep; kevin’s limp dick plopped out of her pussy and a trail of their mixed juices oozed out from her and into the bed, soaking it even more than it already was.

Kevin woke up the next morning only to find his sister’s mouth glued to his already hard dick; she loved the way it felt in her mouth and she just couldn’t get enough of it, Alex had been sucking his dick for half an hour and he had finally waken up. Kevin now aware of his sister’s ministrations just moaned in content; Alex was becoming an expert at giving head, she could almost take all of him in her mouth; Kevin pulled Alex over him so he could return the pleasure, now he had her pussy right on his face and the scent of last night’s activities emanated from it.

He loved the way her pussy shone in the sunlight coming in by the window; it looked even more appealing to him the way her fluids reflected the light and formed a glow around her opening, it looked like an angels halo. His tongue was the first thing to make contact with Alex’s gaping cunt; fervently he ran it all over her slit making her squirm in delight, from side to side and up and down he moved it catching every single drop in his mouth. Alex was franticly sucking his cock; she bobbed her head while she gently sucked on it, forming a vacuum around his dick’s head and swirling her tongue all over it.

The moment Kevin placed the flat of his tongue over Alex’s hard clit, she let out a muffled moan over his hard throbbing cock; he was bringing her closer and she was working harder on his cock, she wanted him to shoot in her mouth.

Kevin rubbed her clit with his thumb and darted his tongue inside her pussy; her moans and whimpers were getting louder, she moved her butt backwards trying to get more of Kevin’s tongue in. Alex jerked his slobbered cock with one hand and while sucking on it; she was incredibly excited and her senses where heightened as she came closer to climaxing; Kevin also felt his orgasm getting closer with Alex’s mouth wrapped around his steel hard cock, he was ready to give her everything he had.

Alex pumped his cock a few more times and then she got what she had been yearning for; globs of cum splashed at the back of her throat, sending her into new heights of passion. Her own orgasm came hard and fast when Kevin enveloped her entire pussy with his mouth, sucking the life out of her; Alex felt her inner walls contracting stronger than ever as her orgasm kept on going, multiple shudders were caused by the intensity of it all.

When Kevin’s dick finally stopped erupting and Alex’s tremors subsided; she climbed off him and turned to kiss him hard on the lips, their juices mixing together as their tongues joined in play; the mixture was overwhelming as they had never tasted their own flavors before, it didn’t bother them as they felt it was the ultimate expression for their love.

As tired as they were they got out of the bed and went into the bathroom to take a shower together, where they tenderly soaped one another completely trying not to miss a spot; Alex took her time cleaning kevin’s cock and balls, making sure they were entirely clean.

Gently Kevin soaped her breasts taking his time on her nipples making then hard and erect one more time; he then kneeled in front of Alex and proceeded to wash her shaven pussy with dedication, he spread her lips to get complete access to her inflamed hole, with his fingers her lather her pussy until hundreds of bubbles appeared over it; making sure it was perfectly washed, he then used the shower hose to rinse it sending sprays of water up her hole, making sure he washed all his sperm out.

After they felt renewed by the warm water and fully clean, they dried each other and headed back to Alex’s room where they fell asleep in each other’s arm under the blankets.

It had been an amazing set of events for them and they fell madly in love with each other, but in the back of their minds there was still the notion that it wasn’t right; some guilt and a little embarrassment invaded their souls, no matter that they where in love, they were still siblings. Alex felt guiltier than Kevin; after all she was the one who started it all, she could have left things they way they were; with Kevin spying on her thru his hole in the wall, and her giving him a show every now and then.

Her thoughts wandered to what their parents would do to them if they ever found out; not that they paid to much attention to them anyway, but none the less it was not permitted for brothers and sisters to have sex together. Kevin felt only guilt for sleeping with Alex; he didn’t care about his parent or of what people might say, he knew it was wrong to have given into Alex’s teasing which took them where they were now; both naked on her bed and fully satisfied, his sperm deep inside her, and her taste and scent impregnated in the depths of his soul.

Alex woke Kevin up; she couldn’t sleep, as her mind wouldn’t rest, she wanted to discuss their future together. Kevin listened carefully to what she had to say and tried to comfort her; everything she said made sense but deep inside he knew they could work thing out, he just hadn’t figured it out.

After careful consideration they came to the conclusion that they were meant to be together; they just had to be extremely careful, and they also had to find another place were they could make love with out worrying about getting caught. Moving out was not an option; they were still teenagers and supporting themselves was impossible, besides their parents wouldn’t let them.

A decision was made; they were going to act as natural as possible around their parents and friends, no physical contact was allowed out side the privacy of their rooms and no special treatment between them. The only time they were allowed to be together was late at night, when their parents were asleep in the other side of the house and, on the weekends when they left them by themselves to go to cabin they had up in the hills.

Things were going great for Alex and Kevin; he would sneak into her room late at night and made love to her with reckless abandon, the secrecy of it all excited them even more. The nights Kevin didn’t showed up at her room, she would pay him a visit; she didn’t like making love in his room because it always was a mess and it was closer to their parents room, instead she just gave him one of her great blow jobs and then retired to her room to finger herself while still having some of his sperm plastered in her mouth. Things got complicated one day when Alex’s mom took her shopping; she asked why she didn’t date anymore, and why she rarely left the house.

Her mom thought she was ill and even offered to take her to see the doctor; Alex felt trapped and just lied to her mother, she told her that she had a bad break up with the last guy she dated and that she didn’t feel ready to date again.

The lie satisfied her mother, but she then surprised Alex by telling her that she was going to introduce her to one of her friend’s son; Alex felt a hole in her stomach, she didn’t want to meet anyone, she was seriously involved in her relationship with Kevin; nothing in the world was going to jeopardize what she and Kevin had, but she couldn’t refuse with out making her mother suspicious.

That night she didn’t wait for Kevin to come into her room, she went straight to see him and to tell him what had happened with their mother; Kevin felt numb when Alex told him their mother’s plan to pair her up with some boy she hadn’t even met, he was speechless and just stared back at her. Kevin felt jealous and angry; he didn’t want Alex to start dating someone other than him, he loved her and wanted her to be with him until the end of times.

They were heart broken; it was hard for them to accept the fact that in order to keep their mother off Alex’s back, she was going to have to agree on going on the date with the guy her mother wanted her to meet. Alex saw the sad expression on her brother’s eyes and tried to console him; she told him over and over that he was the only man for her, that she loved him with all her heart and that she was doing it so they could be together.

As much as he wanted to believe her, in the back of his mind he knew that sooner or later she was going to leave him; she was to beautiful to be without a steady boyfriend, and their parents would worry if she didn’t date anyone. The night before Alex was supposed to go on her date, they made love with so much passion that it felt like it was their last time together.

Without too much foreplay, Kevin placed himself above Alex; gently and slowly he slid his way inside her, trying to memorize every sensation her pussy had to offer. Placing her legs around Kevin’s back, Alex pulled him further every time he pushed back in; staring into each other’s eyes, they saw an unspoken promise of eternal love. They kept their young bodies locked together for what seemed hours; being careful of not speeding things up, Kevin and Alex rocked their bodies silently; once in awhile he took one of her tits in his mouth and sucked on it, trying not to hard to arouse her to her limit.

Every time he kissed her nipples Alex moaned in silence; trying to conceal her lust and trying to extend the moment forever; she was so lost in her own pleasure that she forgot about everything else, all that matter was that she had her brother inside her pussy and that he was giving her so much love and pleasure. Kevin loved the way her pussy contracted around his cock every time he pushed back in; even if they were taking their time going as slow as they could, it was almost impossible not to feel the urge to move faster.

They kissed repeatedly and he played with her tits constantly, bringing her closer to end; her hands roamed all over his back and her nails dug into his skin every time his cock touched her clit, sending jolts of passion all over her spine and into her head. Kevin’s motions allowed him to pull his cock almost all the way out and to push back in until there was nothing more of him to give; the way his whole length traveled over her clit was taking her to places she had never been to, she could feel every vein and every curve of his cock on her over excited button; she loved the way the head of his dick spread her pussy every time it slid back in, it made her feel complete.

Alex was the first to come; all the attention her clit received was enough to trigger her orgasm, she felt her inner walls trapping Kevin’s cock between them; squeezing it until they couldn’t hold on to it anymore, grabbing it again as he plunged back in. Alex kissed Kevin the moment her orgasm started holding on to him like there was no tomorrow, giving him her soul thru her kiss. Kevin let himself go and came for what seemed an eternity; he felt his sister pussy holding on to him as his sperm flooded her inside, drowning every fear they had.

Alex’s date was not a bad one; Tim was a nice guy and not to bad on the eyes, tall with dark hair and the most intense brown eyes, he had a good body and played sports regularly; he was a true gentleman and didn’t even try to kiss her goodnight.

Tim took her to party that one of his friends was having; they danced for awhile and had a really nice time, she truly enjoyed herself but she still wished it was Kevin the one dancing with her. It turned out that Tim had a sister about Kevin’s age and he even suggested to Alex that it might be nice to introduce her to Kevin; the same jealousy Kevin felt, struck Alex right on her stomach; she felt her world crumbling down as she imagined her brother with someone else.

Reluctantly she agreed but she said that she had to ask Kevin first; she wondered what Kevin was going to say, if he was going to accept the offer; she just had to wait and see. The moment Tim left her at the door, she ran up stairs to kevin’s room; without knocking she walked right in and sat on his bed, afraid of his answer Alex told him what Tim had said. Kevin just looked at her right in the eyes and sighed; apparently Kevin's dad had a talk with him, he was worried about him the same way their mother was worried about Alex; he wanted to know why Kevin never talked about girls and why he never dated anyone, it was obvious to him that something was wrong with his son.

He even asked him if he was gay; Alex just burst out in laughter when she heard that, and jumped in to kiss Kevin. If their father only knew that not only he was not gay, but also that he had been having sex with his own daughter for a while, he would surely had a heart attack. After regaining their senses, they agreed on having Kevin meet Tim’s sister; not only would it take his father off his back, but if things worked out they all could double date, that way they could be with each other.

A date was set for Kevin to meet Tim’s sister Claudia; they were all supposed to go to a movie and then maybe have something to eat, provided things went well between Kevin and Claudia. The bell rang and Kevin opened the door; he couldn’t believe his eyes, Claudia was gorgeous and had prettiest face; obviously she liked what she saw, Kevin more than pleased her. Claudia was almost the Kevin’s age, only a few months younger; she had dark red hair and incredible green eyes, her body slender but with enough curves to make Kevin dizzy.

Claudia’s best feature were her tits; bigger than Alex’s but not overly large, the cleavage of her blouse was low enough to give Kevin an excellent idea of their proportions; she didn’t have a great ass but it was round enough to attract anyone’s attention, her skin tight jeans showed it perfectly. Alex was not happy of what she saw; her own brother and lover were drooling all over his date.

The four of them went to watch a movie and then to have something to eat; they all got along very well and enjoyed themselves immensely, it felt like they had known each other for along time. Kevin and Claudia hit it off instantly; they liked the same kind of music and even had a similar taste in clothes, they talked all night laughing at each other’s jokes and made fun out of all the other persons at the coffee place they went after the movie.

Alex and Tim were also having fun and it seemed like they were hitting it off rather nicely; that is until Tim placed his hand on Alex’s thigh, it surprised her and made her fell uncomfortable; she liked him but she was madly in love with Kevin and didn’t want to jeopardize their relationship, no matter how much Kevin seemed to be enjoying Claudia’s company. Tim realized his advances where being ignored and backed off; he had tried and failed, no big deal for him; he thought he had moved to fast and was willing to take things slower with Alex.

During the next week Alex and Kevin just made love once; Alex was feeling extremely aroused and in need of Kevin's touch, she asked him to come to her room when they were having dinner and their parents weren’t paying to much attention to them. Kevin just smiled and agreed to meet her in her room after their parents had gone to bed; since that moment until he came into Alex’s room, he had his dick hard and ready for Alex’s sweet pussy.

He snuck in Alex’s room late at night; it took their parents a long time to go to bed and when he was able to sneak into her room, she was already asleep. He sat on the bed beside her very carefully; he wanted to watch her sleep, it always amazed him the way she so peacefully slept; not a hint of concern or remorse was reflected on her face, and considering she had been having sex with her own brother, it helped Kevin feel comfortable with the situation as well. Kevin laid down until he was face to face with Alex, he embraced her tenderly and pulled the covers up so she wouldn’t get cold; his cock was still rock hard and the warmth of Alex’s body close to it didn’t make thing easier for him, he wanted her to wake up so they could engage in another of their incredible nights.

Alex woke up and felt Kevin next to her and she smiled to herself; she had waited for him and now he was finally there, with his arm around her and his rigid cock poking her thigh. Alex turned sideways to face him, they just smiled at each other and things heated up in a fraction of a second; in an instant they both shed their clothes and threw them on the floor, completely naked the embraced one another and let their bodies take control of their minds.

Alex’s hands roamed all over Kevin's back; clawing her way down until she reached his butt and then she cupped both cheeks in her hands, pulling him closer to her so she could feel his dick pressing against her belly; Kevin was kissing her when his left hand took hold of her right tit, caressing it softly with the palm of his hand, feeling the nipple growing hard under his touch. Alex had been so horny all day that she wanted it fast; with out warning she turned around until her back was facing Kevin, without any more explanations he understood what she wanted and how she wanted it.

Alex lifted her own leg up to give Kevin better access to her already drenched pussy; he grabbed his cock by the base and guided it toward it’s favorite place, Alex’s tight moist pussy; Kevin teased Alex with the fat tip of his pre-cum covered dick, he pushed just a inch inside and then he took it out, he did this a couple of time until she couldn’t stand it anymore. Backing her ass down Alex impaled herself on Kevin's cock; she felt her insides spreading around the thickness of his cock, enveloping it with her velvety flesh; once Kevin was buried all the way in, he slid one arm under Alex so he could grab her boobs and placed his other hand right on top of her mound.

With one finger her played with her pussy while sliding in and out of her dripping cunt; she was so wet that the squishing sounds made by Kevin's invading dick where so loud, they could have been heard from miles away. She loved the attention her clit was receiving by Kevin's fingers; his index finger circled her hard exposed clit fervently, making her moan and shortening her breaths; With his other hand Kevin was pinching and twitching her nipples hard, he knew she loved having her nipples worked that way and he was more than happy to indulge her.

Alex felt his breath close to the nape of her neck and she sighed in anticipation; she was fully aware of what he was doing to rest of her sensitive body while he has still pumping her pussy from behind, fast and furiously. The moment his mouth touched the sensitive skin at the back of her neck, Alex yelped in ecstasy trying to hold on to him; she was fascinated by all the attention he was giving to every single part of her succulent body, his dick deep inside her touching every little part of her drenched pussy, her clit being stimulated by his able fingers and her tits fondled and pinched.

Her senses went into over drive with lust and Kevin's own excitement grew stronger by the minute; he loved the way her body responded to him and all her moans and screams encouraged him to keep on going, to maintain his grip on her and to give her all he had.

Alex had already came a few times before Kevin felt his dick growing harder and larger inside her; she moved her butt back and forth causing even more friction between her flooding pussy and his overworked dick, it was to much for Kevin and with a loud groan he shot his creamy white sperm inside his loving sister’s pussy; he came so much that some trickled out of her hole and dribbled down all over his contracting balls and coated her curvy ass.

eltron34
eltron34
40 Followers