A Holiday Love Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,430 Followers

"You feel so amazing baby. You are wonderful."

Emily gasped as she heard those words. She thrust her hips back hard, whimpering against the carpet.

Jordan was so close he could feel it. His balls began to swell and soon he was exploding inside Emily. He couldn't pull out. She had reached under and was tugging on his balls. He grunted as each spurt of cum landed inside her warm, wet pussy. He pulled back and then sat down, his back up against the couch. Emily spun around and crawled into his lap.

"You are amazing. I wish sometimes that our parents hadn't fallen in love. Then we wouldn't have to sneak around."

"I know Jordan. I hate this."

Jordan and Emily lay there for a while until their stomachs growled. It was almost noon and neither of them had had breakfast. Jordan was the first to get up and then Emily followed. As soon as both of them had breakfast they took off in different directions. Jordan had some things to take care of at work and Emily was going to the mall with her friends.

***

I had had a rough day at work and was happy when I got home. I was pissed that I had to work on Christmas Eve. I just wanted to sit in front of the television and drink beer. My phone was flashing, showing that I had a voice message. I had glanced at the screen and I knew it was Mallory. She was alone and wanted to know if we wanted to celebrate Christmas by fucking under her parent's Christmas tree. She was cute but just a little stupid. I did not want to have anything to do with anyone that Emily went to school with. It was a rule I had because the last thing I needed was Emily hearing about how well I fucked other girls.

"Hi."

I gulped as I entered the house. I didn't even have a chance to look up before Emily greeted me. I was startled because she said she was going out with friends. I looked up and saw her. I swear my cock swelled up in a split second.

Emily was dressed in a red outfit that made her look like a fucking naughty Mrs. Claus. The top was a red velvet bra with white ribbon tied in the front. Her skirt was four inches long and curved around her sexy hips. The bottom of the skirt was lined with white fur. Her legs were bare and she was wearing these red high heels that I swear made her look as tall as me.

"Aren't you going to say hi to your present?"

I was still staring. Her red hair was curled around her face and I didn't even need to smell her lip-gloss to know it was the cherry peppermint kind. She walked towards me. I watched as her skirt slid further up her hips. I tried to see if she was wearing panties.

Emily leaned forward and nuzzled my nose. She looked so seductive but then she grinned, losing her concentration.

"Hi baby. You have got to be kidding me."

"Nope. I was a bitch the other day. I'm sorry. I thought we'd have some fun until our parents come home on the 27th. Is that bad?"

My mind was racing. She was so unpredictable. One moment she was begging for me to fuck her and the next moment she was telling me how she hated me. I couldn't keep up but at this moment my sexy little sister was suggesting we do some very naughty things. I wasn't going to say no.

"You are very, very bad."

I took two steps towards her and grabbed the tiny bra. The white ribbon unraveled and soon I was feasting on her pink nipples. I bit down, loving the whimpers I heard. I did it again, harder this time.

"Your bedroom. Now."

I breathed those words against her sensitive earlobe and then pulled her off the ground and over my shoulder. Her squeals of surprise and laughter were heard throughout the house until we reached her bedroom on the west side of the second floor. I kicked open her door and deposited her on her double bed. I looked around and for a moment I felt guilty. When she had moved in last year she had been allowed to choose how her room was decorated and she had chosen a yellow and blue motif, to coincide with the colors of the state university she wanted to attend. As I watched her lay back with her legs spread I knew that the longer this continued, the less she would want to move away.

"Undress baby."

I nodded as she ordered me around. I stripped naked, my clothes being thrown all over the place. The whole time my eyes did not leave her hands, which were inside her panties. They were a red satin that matched the rest of her outfit. I knew how she was rubbing her small bud, it was the way I had done with her last year and she loved it so much she had tried to replicate the sensation. I leaned forward and yanked her wrist away from her pussy and up to my mouth. I sucked on her fingers, tasting her juices. She tasted like heaven and I knew I needed her right now.

I yanked off her panties, my fingers fumbling to grab her skirt. I heard a rip but I didn't care. The moment she was naked I dove in between her legs and began to lick. I was so aggressive but I didn't care. I shoved four fingers in and found her g-spot. I rubbed so hard that my fingers were getting sore. Every other time I would stop when she came but this time I didn't. Instead I continued as she screamed out, making her orgasm so intense that she gushed.

"Fuck Jordan."

That was all she could say. I kissed her hard and shoved my cock inside her. It was so hard and throbbing and she was so wet. I fit inside her like we were made for each other. I wanted this forever. I leaned against her, pressing her legs almost into the splits. Each thrust made her flawless breasts bounce. They were like two scoops of vanilla ice cream with a cherry on top. I leaned forward with my tongue, teasing her with what I was about to do.

Instead of licking I bit down on her right nipple and tugged. The reaction I got was startling. She flipped me over and pulled me up. I leaned back on the headboard and watched as my sister, albeit step sister, rode my cock like a pro.

"You've never been this aggressive. What made you this forceful?"

I grinned as she arched her back. Leaning back with her hands on my thighs.

"The fact that you greeted me at the door wearing a fucking sexy outfit that I just ripped off you."

"Oh."

Emily grinned. She continued to bounce on my cock as I bite down on her left nipple. She screamed out and then I held both breasts in my hands, squeezing the sensitive bud between my thumbs and middle fingers. I wanted her forever. I also wanted to last longer but the way she was bucking on me I was going to blow at any minute.

I lay her back between my outstretched legs and rotated her hips against my cock. I knew I could cum a few times, hell I had cum four times in a row with her last summer at the beach house. I wanted her to be so sore and satisfied that the moment I came she would collapse in my arms.

I spread her legs wider and moved my thumb in small circles against her clit. Her eyes were closed and then she cried out my name. She was cumming again and I loved it. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming but it was music to my ears hearing her call out my name. I grunted and sat back. I needed to be on top of her, protecting her forever.

"I love you."

"I love you Emily."

I held her face as she said those words and I returned the sentiment. I pressed my whole weigh against her and exploded inside her. It wasn't the thrusting that made me cum. It wasn't her burning hot velvet pussy that had pushed me over the edge. It was those three words and the emotion tied to those words.

After I came we slid up the bed and under the covers. As I wanted, she fell fast sleep in my arms.

***

The next morning the house was quiet. Emily and Jordan lay in her bed, naked and very sore from the night before. It was Christmas but they didn't care. All they cared about was the fact that they were together. Emily woke up first, feeling how sore her thighs were. Her nipples tingled and as she moved her thighs, she remembered how aggressive Jordan had been. She wanted this to last forever but knew that it wasn't going to last. When Jordan's eyes opened he smiled. He loved the idea of waking up to Emily's beautiful face.

"Good morning baby. How are you feeling?"

"Wonderful, sore, happy. I had an amazing dream. I dreamt that our parents called and told us that we were both adopted."

Jordan grinned. He ran his hand through Emily's gorgeous garnet hair.

"That's a nice dream."

"Yeah. Then a few weeks later we told them we were dating and they were great about it."

"I'd love that sweetie but you know that won't happen. We have to keep things secret, forever."

Emily could no longer hold back her emotions. She burst into tears. Jordan was shocked but then wrapped his arms around his sister, knowing how to calm her down. She cried for a good two minutes then quieted down enough to speak.

"I don't want that. I love you. I hate pretending. I hate it."

Jordan had no other answer to give her. In a split second they had gone from enjoying a romantic morning together to once again fighting.

"I'm going out."

"Where are you going? It's Christmas!"

Jordan didn't say a word. He grabbed his clothes and stormed downstairs to his bedroom. Throwing on the same clothes he began walking the streets, not thinking of where he was going. He didn't realize how long he had been out until the town clock ran noon. He turned the corner and almost ran right into Ryan.

"Hey man. Merry Christmas. I was just heading over to see Emily."

"She should be at home."

Jordan couldn't even pretend to be enthusiastic. Ryan glanced at him but didn't say a thing.

"Wanna see something?"

"Sure."

It wasn't until Ryan opened the box he grabbed from his coat that his brain registered what Ryan was showing him. It was an engagement ring, a beautiful engagement ring that Ryan was going to give to Emily. Ryan was so innocent, so unknowing. He was going to get his heart broken if Emily said no.

"It's beautiful. I have to get going."

Ryan nodded and the two men who both were in love with the same woman parted ways. One walked further away from his true love whereas the other walked towards her. Jordan grabbed his phone and did what he had to do; he broke Emily's heart.

"Emily it's me Jordan. I was the one that got Mallory pregnant."

That was all he needed to say to hurt Emily enough.

***

"So what happened?"

Jordan looked up at the woman who had been listening to his story. He smiled and continued.

"I went to the nearest hotel for the night and had all my stuff packed up before my Dad and her mom came home. I heard that she said yes to Ryan but then broke it off a week after the wedding. It's been five years and I haven't been back."

"She still loves you."

"I know."

Jordan thanked the woman for the coffee and made his way down the street to the small apartment building on the corner. He walked up the steps and rang the doorbell. The door opened and there was Emily, as beautiful as ever."

"Hi."

"Hi."

"Can I come in?"

Emily smiled and nodded.

PrincessErin
PrincessErin
1,430 Followers
12