A Horny Isis

Story Info
Amateur actress lands the role of a Goddess.
1k words
3.98
53.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After many years of amateur theatre and acting classes I eventually got my lucky break. I was accepted in a professional drama company in our city. My day job was a dead-end secretarial position in a small IT company that went belly up during the IT shake up. All I received was a small retrenchment package that kept me afloat for a few months. During this time I went to all the auditions at the different theatres and eventually landed a juicy role in a small troupe.

During the audition they asked me to strip naked while reading the lines. My drama teacher, John Forster, drilled it into his students that the actor's body is a communication instrument and that nudity is just another costume. I wore this costume with pride because I worked out regularly, tanned in a salon and had my pussy hair permanently removed. And besides, I like showing off and love sex.

The director, Peter Brown, gave me the script half an hour before my audition. I studied my lines, the cue words and the motivation of Isis, the main character in the scene. The other character in the scene was Osiris, the brother and husband of Isis. The play is a sex farce with Isis returning all the pieces of the dead Osiris back to their owner.

The scene I had to prepare was the return of the long lost genitals of Osiris. Isis comes in clothed and during the assembly ceremony, strips naked to make love to her resurrected husband. Fortunately, I was dressed in a light summer dress and in the ladies room removed my bra and white thong panties. If this were Ancient Egypt, Isis wouldn't have underwear to bother her in resurrecting her brother. I also quickly mastered the words and the mood of the scene.

The actress that went in before me came out crying. The producer called my name and I took a deep breath and went in with determination. The naked actor David - who played Osiris, looked at me with a smile. A flesh colored cloth covered his dick. Peter Brown gave me a few instructions of where he wants me when and told me to carry on. He also gave me a hollow dildo that would be the lost genitals of Osiris. He took a seat next to his producer, a beautiful blond woman called Irene and his stage manager - a young man named Quentin.

Isis – that's me – walked in the tomb room with grace, carrying the genitals. I saw Osiris laying dead just waiting for the last piece of his body. I danced around the table, raised the dildo in the air and stopped next to the table facing the audience.


"O, Osiris, I'm returning your manhood so that we can be united again," I chanted while raising the dildo in the air. I placed the fake genitals next to David's head and continued my dance around the table. During the dance I stroked David's naked body with my hands and my long raven black hair. I whirled around, and in one swift movement dropped my dress on the floor. I pirouetted, raised my right leg over Osiris' face, giving David an excellent view of my shaven pussy and continued to dance naked to impress my hopefully future employers. I heard a gasp escaping from Irene's pouting lips and I wondered if it was for my shaven pubis or my dancing.

I climbed on the table at David's head and seductively slithered over David, brushing my 34D breasts over his face and torso. I sat on his chest and took the fake genitals in my hands and raised it over my head.

"Mighty Ra, please hear the prayer of your children. Restore the manhood of your son so that we can at least make love again. My interior longs for his magic wand that was removed by our brother Seth."

I kissed and licked the dildo a few times and inserted it in my wet cunt. My leg prevented Peter to see the actual penetration but David saw it disappear into my pussy. His eyes were wide open and his jaw dropped when I removed the cloth from his genitals and replaced it with the hollow dildo. I took his real dick in my hands and tried to push it into fake genitals. I could feel David's semi-erect cock grow even more in my hands and couldn't get it in the dildo – it was too big. I removed the fake cock and covered it with the cloth. I bent down and kissed the hot throbbing cock. Osiris stirred and returned to life.

"Praise Ra," I shouted and I could feel David using his hands to pleasure my thighs and cunt. I turned around and sat on his dick, kissing my resurrected lover, husband and brother. David slipped his cock into my waiting wet pussy and I rode him before the audience. I glanced in their direction and saw that they were uncomfortable with our fucking on stage. Irene's legs were spread open and I could see her one hand disappearing under her skirt.

Peter got up to stop us, holding his script in front of his trousers to hide his erection.

"Thank you, Charlotte. That is enough for now. We'll let you know by tomorrow," he said. I stepped off David and we all heard a pop when his cock slipped out my pussy. I left David on the table with a silly grin and a huge wet erection.

Irene blushed when she came up to me. "That was a wonderful display of sexual power," she said while I slipped my dress over my head to cover my aroused body. "Would you like to go for a drink?" I stuffed my underwear into my bag and took her hand.

"It would be great. Where shall we go?"

We didn't get to the drink. I ended up in her apartment licking her blond pussy, sucking her clit and finger-fucking her cunt. She returned the favor and the next morning I woke up with a happy smile. I got the role of Isis and Irene as my off-stage lover.