A Horny Woman: Enslaved Ch. 04

Story Info
Shelly is put on display.
2.7k words
4.34
83.1k
5

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/30/2017
Created 11/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning Roger was sitting in the parking lot of the mall at 10:45am when he saw the Swanson car turn into the lot. He waited 10 minutes before pulling up next to it several rows away. He got out and walked over to the driver’s side door opening it. “Come on honey were going in my truck,” Roger said. Roger took her hand and led her around to the passenger side of the truck and opened the door for her. When she was settled in the seat he leaned in and kissed her running his hand up her thighs “Pantyhose, take them off,” Roger said.

“Roger no, I haven’t got anything to cover me,” Shelly said.

“Your dress will cover you. Take off your pantyhose. You can take your bra off too while you’re at it. I want to be able to see your big thick nipples through that blouse,” Roger said sternly. “If you don’t then get back in your car and go home, you can serve beer to your husband all day. Make up your mind.”

“Okay, I’ll do it,” Shelly said softly. Roger closed the door and walked around to the driver’s side. When he got in Shelly was struggling to get her bra off without exposing herself. When she finally managed it she asked, “What are we going to do now?”

“Give me your pantyhose and bra along with the keys to your car and put these on,” Roger said handing her a package of sheer thigh highs. Roger put her pantyhose and bra under the front seat of her car and relocked it. Shelly was just finishing with the thigh highs when he got back in the truck. He leaned over and kissed her running his hand up her thigh. “Much better baby,” Roger said as he slipped 2 fingers into her wet pussy.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Shelly gasped as the fingers slid into her vagina. “Roger please, don’t make me, ooooooooooooooooo nooooooooooooooooooo,” she moaned arching against his fingers. Her pussy squeezed tight around his fingers as they curled against her G spot. Warm pussy juice gushed onto his fingers. “Oooooohhhhhh don’t stop,” Shelly cried but the fingers were gone from her pulsing pussy. Roger held them up and Shelly grabbed his wrist sucking on the fingers.

“Good girl. You’ll get a lot more of that before this day is over,” Roger said starting the truck and pulling out of the parking lot.

“Where are we going?” Shelly asked.

“We’re going to a specialty mall on the other side of town,” Roger said. Twenty minutes later they pulled into the mall across town. Roger leaned over and kissed Shelly again running his hand up to her pussy.

“Hooooooooooooooooooooooo,” Shelly gasped when his fingers again slipped into her tender pussy. “Damn you, cummmmmmmmmming,” Shelly cried arching against his fingers. Suddenly the fingers were gone. “Why did you stop, I need to cum,” Shelly whined gasping.

“Soon Baby, you’re soaked,” Roger said running his fingers in and out of her pussy again. He got out of the truck and walked around to the passenger door. “Get out of the truck we’re going into the mall,” Roger said opening the door for Shelly.

“Roger, what are you doing?” Shelly shrieked as she got out of the truck. Roger had pulled her blouse out and was unbuttoning it. He tied the ends just under her hanging breasts leaving her midriff bare. The top 2 buttons were already undone and he undid 2 more leaving just 1 buttoned. “Roger I can’t go into the mall like this,” Shelly pleaded. “Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh oooohhh God,” Shelly cried. Roger had her thick nipples between his fingers and was squeezing them hard as he rolled them back and forth. “Roger pleeeeeeeease, that hurts,” Shelly whined gasping. Roger released her nipples and Shelly’s hands quickly massaged the aching breasts and nipples.

“Let’s go,” Roger said locking the truck. “You’ll have to be careful how you walk or your nipples will become exposed. They’re barely covered now,” Roger said taking her by the hand and leading her toward the entrance to the mall.

“Roger please, don’t make me go in the mall like this. My breasts are exposed for everyone to see,” Shelly pleaded.

“Yes, and they’re such pretty breasts too. You’re covered more than a string bikini would cover you,” Roger laughed opening the door into the mall. “You’ll find this interesting.”

“Roger, what kind of a mall is this? These stores all look like sex shops,” Shelly said as they walked down the mall. Her big breasts wobbled on her chest as she walked. They were barely held in by the blouse. Her big nipples were clearly visible through the blouse.

“It’s an erotic mall. You can find just about anything that pertains to sex in here,” Roger said. “Here we are.” Roger led her into a store named Sexy Clothes and Lingerie.

“May I help you?” the sales lady asked staring blatantly at Shelly’s exposed breasts. She licked her lips slowly before adding, “My name is Mary. I own this store.” She licked her full red lips slowly still staring at Shelly’s breasts. Mary was tall and lean. The white top she was wearing barely covered the tips of her smallish breasts. The button nipples were clearly visible through the white top. Her bare legs were long and slim. The short leather skirt she was wearing barely covered her ass. Long dark hair framed her angular face as she continued to stare. She was probably around 30 years old.

“We’re looking for some sexy tops for Shelly. Do you see something you like?” Roger asked. He was standing behind Shelly and his arms went around her. “Perhaps you’re fascinated by her big breasts and nipples.” Roger’s fingers undid the remaining button on her blouse. His hands cupped her big breasts lifting them as he said, “Maybe you’d like to suck on them. Shelly loves to have her nipples sucked.” Shelly’s aureoles and thick nipples were fully exposed.

“Roger pleeeeeeeease, don’t let her suck my huuuuuuuuuuuuuuh oooooohhhh noooo,” Shelly whined gasping. Mary’s full red lips sucked hard on 1 of Shelly’s thick nipples. “No, no, pleeeeeeeeeeeeease, Roger make her stop,” Shelly begged. Mary’s mouth moved to the other breast. “Ooooooooohhhhhhhh that feels sooooo good,” Shelly moaned as Mary’s tongue licked the fat nipple.

“Mmmmmmmmm I love to suck on nice fat nipples,” Mary said as she straightened up. “Let’s see if we can find some nice sexy tops for you.” She turned and started to look through the clothes rack.

“I’ll bet your pussy is nice and wet,” Roger whispered in Shelly’s ear as he tucked her big breasts back into the blouse. Shelly gasped a little and a shudder went through her when he added, “She’ll probably want to suck your pussy before we leave.”

“Let’s go try these on,” Mary said. She had selected half dozen tops and led the way to the dressing room. “I think my office might be better for this.” Mary walked down a hall and unlocked the door to a well furnished office. “Please make yourselves comfortable I’ll be right back.” There was a large black leather sofa in the office and they sat down.

“Roger please don’t,” Shelly whined. As soon as they sat down he had run his hand up her dress. “Huuuuuuuh oooooooohhhhhhh,” Shelly gasped when his finger tapped her throbbing clit.

“I thought so. You’re such a slut Shelly. You came when she licked and sucked your big nipples didn’t you Shelly? Your fat thighs are wet and sticky. Your clit is hard too,” Roger said tapping his finger on her clit. His index finger slipped into her pussy and her muscles squeezed around the finger. “You need a little cum don’t you Shelly?”

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hoooooooooooooooooo yes,” Shelly gasped arching up to his finger. Roger’s finger curled against her G spot caressing gently while his hand cupped her pussy. Shelly couldn’t help herself as she squirmed her aching pussy against his hand. “Yes, yes, oh god, I need, it bad,” Shelly gasped whining when Roger slipped another finger into her juicy pussy. Her hard clit was rubbing against the palm of his hand as she squirmed.

“What you need is a big thick cock deep in your juicy tender pussy don’t you Shelly?” Roger asked teasing her G spot with his fingers.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh yes, yes damn you, please,” Shelly gasped pleading with him. Her big ass was arched off the sofa as she struggled to get his fingers deeper in her pussy. “Oh God Roger pleeeeeeeease stop teasing me,” Shelly begged.

“You should be ashamed of yourself teasing Shelly like that,” Mary said. She had slipped back into the office and was holding a dress. Her tongue ran slowly over her lips before she added, “I just went to get a more appropriate dress for the tops she’s going to try on.”

“Would you like to taste her before we start?” Roger asked smiling at Mary. “Her pussy is very wet.”

“Yes,” Mary hissed kneeling in front of Shelly. “I love to lick a juicy pussy.” Mary’s leather skirt rode up high on her ass and it was perfectly clear that she wore no panties. She spread the lips of Shelly’s wet pussy with her fingers as her tongue and lips worked there way up between them. “Mmmmmmmm she tastes good.” Mary lowered her head and started to kiss and lick up and down Shelly’s very wet pussy.

“Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh noooooooooooooooooooooooooo,” Shelly cried gasping when she felt Mary’s warm tongue and lips on her pussy. Suddenly Shelly’s big ass arched high off the sofa and her hands clutched at Mary’s head as she screamed, “Oooohhh my Gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawd.” Mary’s lips and tongue were sucking and licking her hard clit as she squirmed against the pleasure giving mouth. Mary slipped 2 fingers into Shelly’s pussy and started to fuck her with them. “Oooooooohhh shit yes,” Shelly gasped softly as her belly convulsed. Mary’s soft warm lips wrapped around Shelly’s hard clit while her fingers caressed Shelly’s sensitive G spot. For next 10 minutes Shelly would alternately plead and beg Mary not to stop and then scream softly when Mary dragged a hard orgasm out of her body. In the end Shelly collapsed on the sofa weak and mumbling from so many orgasms.

While this was happening Roger had slipped off the sofa and knelt down behind Mary. Her leather skirt had ridden up high on her ass exposing her shaved pussy. Her lean ass and thighs were fully exposed. Mary had a perfect heart at the top of her thighs. Roger could see the moisture on the lips of her pussy as he opened his shorts and his very hard 10 inch cock sprang free of its confinement. He pushed the big mushroom head into the heart at the top of her thighs. As his big cock slipped between her thighs her wet pussy lips rubbed along the top of his cock. Roger’s hands slipped under her top and found the button nipples on the tips of her small breasts. Her body shuddered as he rolled the nipples between his fingers.

“Oooooooooohhhhhhhh God, pleeeeeeeease, don’t fuck me,” Mary moaned gasping as she pulled her face from Shelly’s wet pussy. Her hand found his warm hard cock between her thighs and pressed it tighter against her juicy pussy. Her body began to quiver as she whined, “Oh damn you’re huge.” Mary started to move her ass sliding up and down the stalk of Roger’s cock. The throbbing lips of her pussy spread around his cock as she held it tight against her pussy. “Huuuuuuuuuuuuh oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh,” Mary gasped crying out. She had slid forward and pressed the big cock head up into the mouth of her throbbing pussy.

“I thought you didn’t want me to fuck you,” Roger said. His hands had left her breasts and were holding her squirming hips as he teased her. The big cock head was right at the mouth of her juicy pussy.

“Oooohhhh God you’ll make me pregnant if I let you,” Mary moaned. She couldn’t remember the last time she needed to be fucked this bad. “Oh Jeeeeeeeesus, just put the head in so I can feel it.” The big mushroom head slid easily through the mouth of Mary’s wet pussy. The satin vaginal walls of Mary’s pussy closed around the big cock head sucking at it. “Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh, oooooohhhhhhhhhhh Goddamn that’s good,” Mary gasped her body quivering and twitching.

“What do you mean you’ll get pregnant? Aren’t you on birth control?” Roger asked. He pulled the big mushroom head out of Mary and left it poised between her pussy lips teasing her. He slipped the cock head back in causing her to gasp again. “You didn’t answer my question,” Roger said slipping his cock out again.

“My husband, we’re trying to have a baby,” Mary moaned as she tried to squirm back onto Roger’s cock. Roger held her hips keeping her off teasing her until she cried, “Oh God, put it back in and fuck me. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease.” Roger pulled her back onto his cock letting go of her hips. Her ass started moving in tiny circles as she screwed herself farther onto his cock. Roger felt her body start to tighten and let his hand roam down to the top of her hairless pussy. His fingers caressed the flesh on each side of her clit. “Oooooooooohhhhhhhh God, pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease, don’t do that, no, no, no, huuuuuuuuuuuuh,” Mary begged and then gasped when Roger’s fingers pressed down on her hard clit. Roger felt her warm pussy juice gush onto the head of his cock as he pressed deeper into her tight squeezing vaginal channel. “Stop, stop, too deep, toooooooooo deeeeeeeeeeeeeeep,” Mary cried her ass still moving in tiny circles.

“What’s the matter Bitch, haven’t you ever had a big cock?” Roger quizzed pushing in a little deeper making Mary gasp again. “Doesn’t your husband fuck you this deep Bitch?”

“Noooooooooooooo,” Mary wailed. “He’s, he’s only 6 inches. Not nearly as thick.” Mary gasped whining. “Ooooohhh my Gaaaaaaawd, you’re so huuuuuuuuuuuuh deeeeeeeeep,” Mary screamed softly as she gasped in pleasure. Her G spot was in constant contact with the thick cock that spread her pussy wide. The soft wet walls of her vagina squeezed softly around the big cock sucking at it. Roger’s hands slid up to her breasts and tweaked her button nipples making her gasp again. She thrust her small breasts into his hands when he covered them. Unable to stand the pleasure any longer Mary gasped softly, “Ooooohhhh damn, you Bastard, fuuuuuuuuuuuck meeeeeeeeeeeeee.”

“Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhh Jesus Bitch, I’ll make you pregnant if I do. Is that what you want?” Roger asked breathing hard as he started to slowly push his cock deeper into Mary’s pussy. He looked down and saw that he still had a good 3 inches not yet in Mary’s squeezing pussy. He could feel the steady stream of precum leaking from the head of his throbbing cock as he grunted, “Make up your mind quick Bitch. Do you want me to make you pregnant?”

“Oh God yes pleeeeeeeeeeeese,” Mary moaned unable to help herself. She had never experienced this kind of pleasure. The big cock rubbing along the walls of her tight squeezing pussy was more than she could stand. “Fuck me, please, fuck me,” Mary whined as Roger felt her body tense and her pussy squeeze hard around his cock. “Huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh hoooooooooooooooooooooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiit,” Mary screamed softly when she felt the first strong stream of hot Jizz shoot deep in her vagina. Roger drove his cock past her cervix and up to her womb as stream after stream of hot creamy sperm greased the way for his cock. Mary’s ass twitched and churned against Roger’s groin fully impaled on the big cock deep in her belly.

“Fuck the Bitch good,” Shelly said as she recovered from her own orgasms. Shelly reached up and pulled Mary’s face into her pussy. “Oh God yes, suck my pussy,” Shelly cried pulling Mary’s face tight against her crotch.

“Oh wooooooow. Mary, David’s here with a delivery,” a female voice said.

Roger looked at the door and saw a thin girl about his age standing inside the door. Her blouse was open and her oversized tits were fully exposed. His black friend David was standing next to her. She was holding his thick black banana cock in her hand stroking it lovingly.

To be continued. Let’s hear from you. I love input it keeps me writing. Please vote.