A Hot Afternoon in a Hotel

Story Info
Wife has an awayday with a friend.
1k words
3.43
87.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Marcgrec
Marcgrec
16 Followers

I feel a draught as I step from the platform onto the train, the breeze gently blows up my short mini-skirt to fan my bare pussy. I find a seat and sit opposite my target, his name is Charlie and we have arranged a horny afternoon of naughty sex! This is with the full agreement of Tim my husband who is sitting at home eagerly waiting for my report.

As the train moves off I slightly move my legs just enough to give Charlie a peek at my pussy. We pretend we don’t know each other and I notice a bulge appear in his trousers and sweat appear on his brow.

We arrive in London and I let him go ahead into the Hotel. I go to the bar and take a seat order a drink and wait. After about 15 mins Charlie appears and orders a drink and takes a seat about 2 tables away from me. He can see my legs from his seat and he doesn’t take his eyes from me, I gradually slide my skirt up and my legs apart giving him a real eyeful of my pussy. Other people have noticed me by now and a rather handsome waiter comes and asks if I wish to order another drink, all the time his eyes are on my legs with his gaze then shifting to my low cut blouse where my tits are bursting out of the top of my bra.

Charlie finishes his drink and then disappears as we planned while I sip my champagne and feel the familiar glow between my legs of a horny time coming on!

Ten minutes later and my mobile rings, “room 469” says the voice and the phone go dead.

I finish my drink and head for the lift; I go to the fourth floor then follow the signs until I find room 469. I knock on the door and Charlie opens the door, I say firmly to him “get undressed and lie on the bed”. He obeys and finally takes off his underpants and lying naked on the bed.

I move over to him and tell him not to move while I rub my finger on his right nipple making it stand out. I then kiss him lightly on the mouth using my tongue then a quick suck on his nipple. His cock is already starting to rise and I rub my hand lightly on it making it stand in the air.

I then move to the middle of the room and start my strip! First my blouse then my lacy bra then my skirt letting them all fall to the floor. I am standing in just stiletto’s stockings and suspenders! Charlie is harder than ever and asked me to go to him but I refuse. Instead I sit on a chair and open my legs wide so he can see my glistening pussy. I pull my flaps as wide as they will go and he can see deep inside my pussy. I rub my clit and he is moaning with pleasure and imploring me to go to him.

Eventually I go to him still telling him he must not touch me and I lean over his cock allowing my breasts to rub his cock so my tits fuck his cock. As I do this I suck his nipples and he is so hard. I lick his thighs, I suck his ball bag, and I then suck his shaft taking it slowly down my throat.

I let him suck my tits , I let him suck my pussy, then I ring Tim to tell him exactly what we are doing, he is so worked up on the phone and then I suck charlie’s cock really hard and then he stiffens and comes all over my face! I tell Tim all about and tell Charlie to get into the bathroom.

I go into the bathroom and we both get into the shower. I soap his cock while he soaps my pussy, his fingers are inside me and he kisses me with his tongue darting down my throat, I come on his fingers. He soaps my tits and sucks on my nipples while they stand out so long and hard! I rub his cock and it is soon hard again, he lifts me up and lowers me onto his hard cock, I ride up and down on him, it feels so good!

He leans me over the bath and fucks me from behind, I come again! I don’t let him come. He carries me back to the bed. I lean back and open my legs wide giving myself to him. He slides his body between my legs and enters me, his groin thrusting against my aroused clit, he pumps me hard into me taking me completely. I get on top of him and climb onto his cock as it points in the air , I lower myself and ride him (ooohh it feels so good)I come again and soon I feel his hot spunk inside me.

I lay on him and let the spunk drain from my hot pussy. I lean over and pick up the phone to ring Tim again, I tell him all about it, I can hear him wanking himself. I feel so powerful!!

I tell Charlie to carry me to the bathroom again and we both share a hot bath. He washes me all over then I wash him. We get out and he rubs me dry and I go back to the bed and tell him to lick me all over!

He kisses my feet, he kisses my legs, he kisses my head, then my face and then my neck. My clit is hard again, then he kisses the tops of my breasts, then lightly sucks my nipples. He moves down and kisses the inside of my thighs , licks his way in between my legs until I can feel his breath on my pussy.

I pull him onto me and when his hard cock nudges my pussy lips I ring tim again and put the phone where tim can hear charlies cock sliding in and out of my pussy.

I can do whatever I want with him and I just let him fuck me really hard until he spunks in me again.

We spent the next hour recovering and then caught the train home.

When I got home tim was waiting for me and I fucked him as I told him every detail of the afternoon. A really hot and horny afternoon!!!

Marcgrec
Marcgrec
16 Followers