A Hot August Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Suck face," I giggled, and we started some serious soul kissing. From the corner of my eye I noticed that we had Ray's full attention.

I ground my cunt into Stevie's boner and reveled at the hardness under his shorts.

"Wanna do me right here? Wanna do me right now, baby?" I whispered then stuck my tongue down his throat.

He glanced at Ray and hesitated.

"Me horny baby," I cooed and kissed him fiercely.

I had roused him. His hands were on my thighs as if feeling them for the very first time. Then he was lifting me by holding my ass and dropping me down onto his smoldering cock.

I worked my hand between his stomach and the tight waistband of his shorts. There wasn't much room for exploration but he sure felt me stroking and tugging faintly at his hair. More blood rushed to his dick. Quickly it grew thicker, harder.

Stevie slowly peeled my top over my head and laughing lewdly, tossed it at Ray, who caught it and put it on his lap. Stevie began giving my puppies the royal treatment. Squeezing and twisting them in a gentle fashion, knowing I loved that kind of stuff.

Ray was leaning forward, intent on Stevie's every move, and probably wishing it was him instead.

I nuzzled Stevie's neck, planted kisses on his chest, and finally took one of his nipples into my mouth. I heard him moan in pleasure and he began grinding his cock against me with an urgency that told me we'd be fucking shortly, Ray or no Ray.

After some serious Frenching, I glanced over at Ray and saw him turn his face away pretending to watch the movie. He looked a little uncomfortable.

I smiled at him when we made eye contact again, this time he didn't turn away. I thought it was sooo hot as I watched him watching me with Stevie.

Then Stevie was unbuttoning my shorts. He stood up so that he could pull them down off of me.

"Lemme see that cock of yours, Stevie, baby," I cooed. He obliged me by shimmying out of his shorts and then sat back down on the couch and I sat on his lap.

We kissed some more and then, he got on top of me, and the feeling of his body against mine was exquisite. We writhed around enjoying the sensations of our naked bodies rubbing up against one another. When I felt his cock rubbing up against my entrance, I repositioned myself and suddenly felt the tip of his cock slip into my well-lubricated snatch. Stevie grunted and lunged forward, impaling me in one strong stroke.

We couldn't help but make rutting sounds and I knew without looking that Ray was watching. With Stevie facing the other way, I looked over at Ray again. Our eyes locked as Stevie pumped away at me.

I moaned with pleasure when I felt his cock thicken inside me and turned my face to his ear and whispered feveredly, "Take me from behind!"

He laughed crazily and pulled out of me, and holding his cock in one hand, he remounted me.

I was now on all fours I got on my hands and knees facing Ray. The room began to spin as Ray and me kept staring at one another while Stevie reached between my legs and began to rub my clit while he continued to fuck me senseless from behind.

I felt my orgasm pulse through me. I needed Ray to know I was there and yelled, "Oh, Christ, I'm cumming!"

Stevie kept fucking me. I didn't understand how he could last this long. He always came fast, but he just kept pounding his meat into me and I was cumming again in no time at all.

I looked over at Ray. He was smiling like he knew something I didn't. Then just as I was coming down, Stevie groaned, shot his load into my cunt and collapsed on top of me forcing me to fall forward with my hands braking the fall to the floor.

"Fucking idiot!" I yelled,. I began to feel uncomfortable underneath Stevie's weight.

When he didn't move after I asked him to get off of me, I gave him a shove and herd him starting to snore. I couldn't believe it. How the hell did he get off and fall asleep so fast ... unless he and Ray had been taking something else besides the beers.

It took me a minute, but I finally maneuvered myself out from under him and glanced over at Ray, He was sprawled lazily in the armchair. His legs splayed apart. His fingers, coiled like little cobras, stroke the column of his cock.

"Come here," he rasped.

And I do.

I moved over to the coffee table just in front of his chair, sat down on the edge, and prepared to watch him jerk off.

"No, here!" the insistence in his voice grated to my very clit and made me shudder. He indicated that he wanted me to straddle him like I'd done Stevie. It seemed easy enough, and I did it.

His jeans felt rough against my bare thighs, his knees a little bony on my ass, but I liked it.

My eyes were riveted to his cock and the fist clenching it. In the quiet of the room, I could hear his skin move -- fingers over the velvety smoothness of his shaft, the soft licking sound as his moist cockhead is disappears, reappears and disappears again.

My teeth are on edge with my want. My mouth flooded with saliva and I can't think to swallow just yet. I want him between my lips, in my cunt, in my ass... I want him so ferociously; I can't decide where I want him first. But the question is moot because that's not what we're doing here.

Suddenly, Ray stopped, reached for my hand, curled it around his raging erection, and covered it with his own.

I felt virginal and twitchy. It's as if I was experiencing lust for the very first time as he guided my fist up and down with his. The pace doesn't change, but his cock does. It's grown and the veins on it send thread-like signals up my palm.

"I want you to cum again too," he gasped.

I was beyond hot, but still concerned that Stevie might wake up; but with my cunt gushing like a river, I began to massage my clit with more enthusiasm.

"Cum on me, Ray; I want you to cum me. I want you to cum on my tits," I hissed through clenched teeth.

"Really?" he said, not believing me.

"Yeah, do it." I had some reservations about it. I mean, Stevie would be pissed if he saw us. But he was still snoring, and if the bastard was faking it, well then fuck him and the horse he rode in on.

"I'm gonna cum, Ray ... c'mon, cum with me!" I moaned into his neck.

He waited for me to start. How he managed it I never figured out, but he did. Once I started, he let me slide from his knees, but held me up with one hand while the other held his pulsing cock as it focused on me and my tits.

My orgasm smashed into me, and I bit the inside of my cheek to stifle my involuntary moans. I heard Ray grunt and moan, then watched as his unseeing eyes fixed on mine as he unleashed a hot rivulet of cum over my tits, followed by another and then another. In that moment, I could swear my skin was on fire.

The moment he stopped cumming I glanced back at Stevie. He was snoring peacefully. My guess was he was out for the night.

"That was hot," Ray said, as I climbed back onto his lap.

"Yeah, it was," I agreed. "But this is gonna be our little secret."

"I totally agree."

I kissed him chastely; it seemed right after what we'd just done for some reason. I stood up. "You should put that big boy away before Stevie wakes up and sees us like this."

"Noreen!" he said, and stopped.

"I'm going to the bathroom to clean up," I said. "You should really go."

"I know," he said, "but I just can't get enough of you, besides you seem pretty into it too."

"That's beside the point," I said. "I don't want Stevie to wake up, and you know, see us like this."

My knees were a little shaky and I grabbed onto Ray's shoulder for support. He reached out and put his hand on my stomach, rubbing his cum

into my skin. It felt good and I didn't stop him right away. Then both of his hands moved up to my breasts while he continued to rub his semen

into my skin. I didn't make him stop until we both turned toward Stevie when we heard him stir. But a moment later he was snoring louder than ever.

My cunt spasmed and a mini-orgasm rippled through my body. In an attempt to repay him for the intense experience he'd given me, I drew his hand to my face and smeared him over my cheeks and mouth. The scent of his cum was rich and raw. My tongue sampled him too and found he had a sharply wicked flavor. I sucked each of his fingers in turn, and then licked the back of his hand as well. Nothing would have pleased me more than being able to suck him off when he'd reloaded.

___________

I walked into the bathroom. Ray followed.

He locked the door behind us and we just kind of stood there in the bathroom awkwardly staring at each other naked.

"You look so good I could eat you," he said pulling me close to him and putting his mouth on one of my nipples. I didn't pull away as he started to lick the remnants of his cum off my body. I wanted to tell him to stop, worried that at any moment Stevie would wake up and

want to use the bathroom, but I just couldn't make myself. It felt really good and I just kept thinking a little bit longer, just a little longer.

The next thing I knew I was sitting on the bathroom counter with Ray kneeling on the floor between my legs going down on me. He knew what he was doing and it was all I could do to keep myself quiet. I wanted to scream in pleasure, but worries about Stevie walking in on us kept me reasonably quiet.

I grabbed onto Ray's head with my hands as I climaxed again. This time I couldn't breathe as the waves of pleasure flowed through me. Eventually I had to push him away because I was too sensitive.

"I've always wanted to do that," I heard him say I sat there trying to catch my breath.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Eat out a girl who'd just been fucked by another guy."

"You're a nasty boy, huh?" I said enjoying his naughtiness.

"Yeah, I guess so," he said seeming embarrassed.

"Would you answer me truthfully if I asked you a very personal question?"

"Maybe, I'm not sure. After all, I hardly know you."

The last was said with a shit-eating grin.

"Did you blow Stevie before coming over here?"

Sheepishly, he nodded.

"Don't worry," I said standing up and grabbing onto his semi-erect manhood. "I like my men a little on the nasty side."

I continued to stroke him until he was fully hard.

"How'd you know that? I mean about me sucking him off?"

"He took longer than usual to cum."

"Oh," he said and smiled at me. He had an adorable smile, or have I said that already?

"Ray, would'ja fuck me?"

"Yeah, sure," he whispered seemingly in awe of me, which only made me want him that much more.

I hopped up on the counter once again. He was long, hard, and more than ready. He grabbed onto my hips as he moved between my legs. I grabbed onto his meaty cock and guided him into me. I briefly felt the tip of his head outside my wet sex, and then he was slipping inside me.

He ground his hips, clutched my ass, and pulled me towards him. He rammed that big boy all the way in, and at that point I could have cared less if Stevie walked in on us and gave myself to the moment.

"Oh, God, you're so wet," Ray whispered. "This feels so good."

He drew himself part way out, then in, and after that it was as if we were welded together. My cunt squeezed him tightly. His cock caromed off the walls of my vagina.

We were one body fucking. The sound of flesh hitting flesh punctuated every thrust of his body.

Shrill screams flew from my throat from the sheer force of his thrusting. I opened up to him as never before as I urged him to pump me harder and faster and harder still.

Ray's breath quickened, his thrusts took on a greater urgency as my legs wrapped around his sweaty waist keeping him as deep as I could.

He cried out.

My cunt contracted as I felt his swelling warmth spill inside me.

He leaned into me, his hands still grabbing onto the cheeks of my ass, his head leaning on my shoulder, I could hear him grunt and moan into my ear until he finally finished. We sat there with him still inside me for a long time.

"Thank you," he said in a ragged whisper, finding his voice first.

"Lemme clean you off down there," I said weakly, as I slid off the counter and dropped to my knees.

I took his flaccid cock into my mouth and licked and sucked every trace of semen from it.

Then, to my astonishment, he plopped me back on the counter, sank to his knees and ate his cum out of my snatch. Of course I came again.

I felt stiff and kinda sore as he slowly pulled himself away from me. Then we both looked up in alarm as we heard Stevie fall off the couch and land hard on the wooden floor.

I was out of the bathroom in a flash, hoping that I'd be able to distract him while Ray dressed. Ray managed to turn the bathroom light off as I barged back into the living room.

"It's about time you woke up," I said as I stood over him feigning anger. I didn't feel.

"Huh? The fuck happened?" Stevie wheezed groggily.

"You motherfucker ... got me all worked up and then pass out on me. What the fuck did you take before you got here?"

"Umm, I dunno, maybe a couple pills and a joint."

"We're not done yet, you bastard," I said piling it on, hoping that he'd remain confused for another minute or so.

"You couldn't get it up when you came back with the beer, and you passed out."

"Hey, where's ... Ray?" he managed after taking a second to recall Ray's name.

Pointing at the bathroom, I said, "Probably taking a shit, you ask me. He's been in there forever."

Ray must have been listening because I heard the toilet flush a moment later.

"You leave me with Ray when I'm horny as hell. You're lucky I haven't jumped his bones."

I began to fondle him, saying, "Now c'mon, gimme some of that meat lover man!"

It didn't take much persuading to get Stevie aroused, and I led him straight to the bedroom and onto the bed.

"You're really slippery," Stevie commented as he entered me. "I must have lubed you up pretty good before."

I could only laugh to myself, and began to wonder what the consequence of what I had done with Ray would be. I didn't feel guilty. Actually I was feeling euphoric over the whole thing.

I heard the door slam shut just as Stevie mounted me. I didn't need any foreplay, just the old in and out and I was on track to yet another orgasm.

It took old Stevie a while to cum, but eventually he did. As for me, I was on my third climax when we finished together.

I fell asleep wondering, not if, but when I would be with Ray again.

12