A Hot Day at the Beach

Story Info
Daddy, Baby Girl and her friend, Ricky, have fun in the sun.
7.8k words
4.44
215.4k
95

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/02/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
88 Followers

*Please note that this story contains male bisexual contact. If this offends you in any way, please move on to another story. There are many others to choose from.

*All characters in this story are 18 years of age.

*And thank you for reading!

***

Daddy was quiet during the ride to the beach. He was unhappy about Baby Girl inviting Ricky along on a day that was supposed to be just for the two of them. Daddy didn't like Ricky very much. He was too cozy with Baby Girl, and Daddy knew he wanted to be Baby Girl's boyfriend, but Daddy secretly thought of Baby Girl as his woman. She was beautiful and sweet and sexy, and Daddy desired so many things with her.

They went to the secluded area where sometimes Baby Girl even took off her bikini top, and Daddy sometimes even went naked. Of course they couldn't do that with Ricky along. Daddy lay in the sun and tried to relax. Baby Girl went for a swim and Daddy was half asleep when he felt a pleasurable sensation.

He opened his eyes to discover Ricky sneaking his hand into Daddy's swimsuit and rubbing his nice, hard cock. It felt good, and Daddy laced his fingers behind his head and relaxed. Ricky had an expectant look in his eye, as if he was eager for Daddy's approval. He noticed Ricky had a smooth, pretty body, and a nice looking cock beginning to bulge out of his own swimtrunks.

"That's good, Ricky," said Daddy. "Very good." Ricky looked very pleased with himself, and Daddy began to forget why he didn't like him. He was beginning to think Baby Girl would soon be his woman for real...and the way it was looking...maybe Ricky would be his girl, too.

Baby Girl came out of the water and stopped where the water swirled around her ankles. She flicked her hair back just in time to see Ricky lean over and wrap his girlish lips around her Daddy's thick, throbbing cock. Her jaw dropped open for a brief moment before a mile wide grin spread across her full, pouty lips. 'Well he certainly wasn't wasting any time.' Baby Girl thought to herself.

She'd only brought Ricky along because she knew he had a major boy crush on her Daddy. Truth be told, she'd had a crush on her Daddy since, well since she knew what a crush really was. And even though she knew it was wrong Baby Girl could never shake it. Her Daddy was simply far too virile to be denied his dues. He had this sexual aura about him and this way of looking at her that made Baby Girl's knees weak and her pussy wet, a look that said, 'I am going to eat you until you scream my name Baby Girl.'

But she'd never had the guts to do anything about it... until now... she slowly reached behind her and pulled at the strings to her top. Baby Girl let it fall away from her body as her eyes remained glued to the sight before her. She felt her nipples pull tight and her young cunt begin to throb as she watched her best friend suck her Daddy off...

Daddy growled with lust as he watched Ricky's mouth enclose the bulbous head of his cock. This is so wrong, he thought, but so fucking good. Ricky sucked his pulsing meat like a carnivorous little bitch in heat. "You look pretty with Daddy's cock in your mouth, Ricky," Daddy groaned. Ricky's eyes lit up at the compliment, and he rewarded Daddy with agile flicks of his tongue against his throbbing shaft.

Ricky's own cock was so hard now it was bulging out of his tight swimsuit. Daddy studied that smooth stalk of hard flesh and thought it not only looked pretty, but maybe even a little delicious, too.

That's when he caught sight of Baby Girl as she was coming out of the water. When he saw the way she was watching Ricky suck his cock, a wave of intense throbbing rocked through his shaft and he growled low in his throat. She was holding her bikini top in one hand, and when she caught him looking back at her, she ran her tongue around her lips and began tweezing her erect nipples with her free hand. Daddy had never seen such perfect nipples in his life, and he wanted to suck them even more than Ricky's hard, juicy cock.

Baby Girl was actually the most beautiful thing Daddy had ever seen. He loved her so much, there was no way he could look at her with anything but everything all the time in the core of his heart. Now she was walking toward them, her wet body glistening in the sun. Ricky was oblivious to them as he kept on sucking Daddy's cock. Daddy and Baby Girl were staring at each other, and it was as if all the things they could never say to each other were welling up and building the kind of pressure that would finally decimate the dam.

Baby Girl caught her breath when her eyes locked with Daddy's. He'd caught her looking... seen her watching the spectacle of her best friend sucking Her Daddy's throbbing dick and swallowing the thick length of it down like a tootsie pop. She remembered to breathe as she licked her lips, wishing with every cell in her body that it were her lips wrapped around her Daddy's pulsing shaft rather than Ricky's as she stared into Daddy's eyes.

Her hand found her nipples and squeezed them, plucking and flicking the hardened nubs as sensation tickled along her nerves. She felt her heart skip a beat as her body flooded through with an emotion Baby Girl couldn't describe. 'Love' just wasn't a big enough word to encompass the feeling that swelled in her as she saw the look in her Daddy's eyes. She felt like her very essence was being pulled along a thread, out of her and into her Daddy - then returned tenfold back into her And the feeling set her veins on fire and flooded her pussy with sweet, sticky honey.

Baby Girl had no control over her body, she felt herself moving toward her Daddy and Ricky and she didn't even remember making the choice to move. She tugged on the strings of her bikini bottoms as she walked, slowly, sensuously pulling at the flimsy piece of material, inching it away and uncovering her hot, aching, bald little pussy for her Daddy to see. God how she wanted him to see! As she stepped closer she could feel herself dripping, the inside of her thighs slick with her own juices and salt water. Daddy's eyes burned into Baby Girl's and she bit her bottom lip as the image of stepping over his prone form and sinking down to smother his mouth with her young, warm, wet cunt, grinding down, telling him to stick his tongue inside her as she fucked herself with it... oh fuck!

Her breath hitched as Baby Girl saw her father lick his lips like he was readying himself to devour a feast of epic proportions, like he knew what she was thinking, like he could read her mind... her whole body shivered and she dipped a finger along the slick line of her slit as she came to a standstill beside her Daddy's shoulder...

Daddy was spellbound. Baby Girl's pussy was slick and wet and looked like the smoothest little piece of flesh Daddy had ever seen. He groaned and rocked his hips, pushing his throbbing cockshaft deeper into Ricky's mouth as he watched his hot, beautiful Baby Girl finger her swollen cuntlips. Daddy didn't know when he'd seen anything so beautiful or succulent, with the possible exception of watching her walk toward them, as if in a lustful trance, removing the tiny pieces of her bikini along the way.

Daddy reached up and grabbed Baby Girl by the wrist of the hand she was rubbing her naked pussy with. He pulled her down and she dropped onto the blanket beside him. He pulled her pussy wet fingers into his mouth and sucked her sweet juices into mouth, barely able to satisfy his deep hunger for her.

"Baby Girl, I guess you know how much Daddy loves you after all," he said, gazing into her deep, beautiful eyes.

Baby Girl smiled and looked away shyly. Daddy watched her look at Ricky sucking his hopelessly swollen cock. He groaned at the sight of her tongue sneaking out to wet her full, hungry lips. He pulled her by the wrist again until she was facing him, pulling her close until he could grip the back of her neck and kiss her the way he'd dreamt of for so long. Their mouths opened and their tongues swirled around each other in a delicious dance. Daddy gripped his Baby Girl's naked breast and squeezed, rolling her nipple between his fingers. Baby Girl moaned out loud and their kiss finally broke.

"You know I love you more than anything, don't you, Baby Girl?" said Daddy.

"Yeah, Daddy, and I want to show you how much I love you, too. That's why I invited Ricky along today, too."

Daddy smiled. Baby Girl smiled back. Then Baby Girl looked back at her best friend and said, "Hey Ricky, how's my Daddy's cock?"

Ricky looked up and let Daddy's cock of out his mouth, but kept holding the big shaft upright in his hand. "Oh my god," he said, "I could suck on your Daddy's cock all day."

"Then shut up and keep sucking, you slut," said Baby Girl. "And save some for me. He's my Daddy, after all."

Baby Girl and Daddy both chuckled, but Ricky already had one of Daddy's balls in his mouth. Baby Girl gave Daddy another long, hot kiss, but then she straddled his head. She lowered her dripping pussy to Daddy's face just as she leaned down and took his cockhead into her mouth. Daddy swiped his tongue eagerly along Baby Girl's hot pussy, feeling the sensation of Ricky sucking his balls while his luscious Baby Girl started sucking his cock.

Daddy was in heaven, and he had decided right then and there to take his beautiful Baby Girl along with him. It sure looked like Ricky was along for the ride, too.

Baby Girl's eyes locked with Ricky's and glittered merrily. She tried to smile, but having her mouth full of Daddy's beautiful, thick cock made that difficult. Ricky sucked back, gently letting Daddy's ball sac pop out of his warm mouth and smiled at Baby Girl completely understanding.

The moment was short lived however as Baby Girl's eyes rolled up into her skull and a deep, gutteral groan rose up out of her throat and vibrated against the head of her Daddy's cock. Daddy's answering groan was matched with hips thrusting up, pushing the bulbous head of his long shaft deeper into the back of her throat and making her gag a little. God how she loved the feel of her Daddy's cock sliding over her tongue... God how she loved her Daddy! She'd wanted this for so long now it almost seemed surreal. But Baby Girl knew it was really happening and that made her so happy...

and Ricky had helped make it happen...

Baby Girl gagged a bit and pulled back. Sitting up a little, she jacked her Daddy's long shaft for a moment as she smiled properly at her best friend. "You gonna help me or what?"

Ricky's answering smile was wicked. "Thought you were gonna be a greedy little bitch and keep him all for yourself..."

"Oh baby, you know I like to share." Baby Girl replied in a girlish voice. "Now shut up and be a good slut and help me suck my Daddy's big cock."

The banter died down in lieu of heavy moans and deep groans as Baby Girl and Ricky tongued Daddy's hot piece of cock meat. Working in tandem and then in opposition, their tongues and lips sliding, licking, wetting him down until he was so slick with spit he could have been oil.

Baby girl sat back and let Ricky take over again as she groaned out loud, her young body trembling. Daddy used his tongue, like a finely honed weapon, to assault Baby Girl's sweet little cunt and she panted heavily, grinding her hips hard onto his face. "Oh fuck Daddy, your tongue feels so good in my cunt! Fuck me with it please Daddy!"

Baby Girl just about fainted as Daddy growled against her slick opening and his tongue went into overdrive. The hot, sinuous snake of his tongue felt like it was everywhere at once, driving her crazy, making her pussy ache like never before. He took her request seriously and brought her again and agan to the cusp of annihilation but at the last second pulled back, teasing her. After the fourth time of being forced toward that end only to be denied, Baby Girl growled in frustration. "Daddy! Fuck! Stop teasing me! My pussy is so hot and aching so bad, I need to cum Daddy, make me cum please..."

The sharp sting of Daddy's hand on her butt cheek made her gasp and her nipples bunch tight. She felt her Daddy's fingers dig hard into the fleshy meat of her bottom and pull at her, lifting her hips off his face. He held her suspended over his mouth and she could feel his warm breath waft over her as Daddy panted. Daddy's fingers bit deeper into Baby Girls' ass cheeks and pulled against them, spreading her open even further, exposing her completely to his gaze. She could feel his eyes on her, burning into her as he devoured her now just with his look.

"Such a pretty pussy..." She heard Daddy say breathlessly beneath her and blushed hard even as she pulled on a nipple. Baby Girl gasped and flinched a little as she felt her Daddy's hot tongue flick quickly against her throbbing pearl. "Mmm, yes a very pretty pussy Baby Girl. So wet and soft and ... perfect..." flick, this time slower... "mmm and all mine. I own it now Baby Girl you know that right?" Baby Girl gasped as Daddy licked the entire length of her dripping slit making the inner tendons of her legs tremble. When Baby Girl didn't answer straight away she was rewarded with another sharp sting of Daddy's hand. "Right?"

Baby Girl sucked in a sharp breath, "Yes! Yes Daddy you own it.."

Daddy's tongue was in her folds again, slow and tormenting, teasing her but never quite giving her what she wanted. Ricky was lazily licking at her Daddy's shaft, slidng a hand up and down the rigid length, as he watched their interchange. Baby Girl's look was nearly depraved, somwhere between pleasure, pain and longing, and Ricky ate it up hoping that he'd have a look like that on his face soon.

Baby Girl released a shuddering breath as Daddy's tongue swirled slowly around her clit, once, twice, three times then flick. "Oh fuck! Daddy..." She begged again...

"Mmm, all mine Baby Girl, right? I own it now, right?" Each question was emphasised with a flick or lick of his tongue.

Baby Girl was strung so tight now she could snap any moment. "Yes Daddy!"

Daddy's fingers pulped in against the flesh of her young ass and she felt him blow a warm stream of air over her throbbing sex button before he answered, "Good, now get off..."

"Aw, Daddy, but I want more and more of your tongue up my pussy," Baby Girl whined in a sing songy voice.

"Move!" Daddy smacked her luscious ass once more, harder than the times before, and Baby Girl finally moved off.

Ricky giggled while Baby Girl reluctantly dismounted Daddy's honey smeared face.

"Bitch," she mock sneered at her girlish friend.

Daddy rose up to his haunches and pulled Baby Girl into the hottest, most passionate kiss he'd ever known. Baby Girl threw it right back at him with her mouth open and her tongue swirling all around his. Daddy's cock twitched with firey heat as he realized he was kissing his own, luscious Baby Girl the way he'd always dreamed, and the taste of his cock and her pussy were all over their mouths.

Daddy's brain felt like it was frying in the sun. There was nothing nor anyone on the planet he loved as much as his luscious Baby Girl, and finally being able to kiss her and explore her tight young body the way he always dreamed was almost too incredible to be real. Before he released her cock flavored mouth he had already decided he was going to mark her forever as completely his - his Baby Girl - his woman - right there on that beach that day, and he was going to do it by filling her hungry little pussy full of her own Daddy's steaming cum. But one thing that had never been part of his dream was sharing her. The idea that her lips had been kissing Ricky's while they were both sucking his cock made him feel dizzy with jealousy, but just as much, it made his cock pulse with nasty desires.

There wasn't much he could really say after letting Ricky suck his cock. It was the first time another man had so much as touched his naked cock since he was in college. And now, there was no way he could ever pretend he hadn't been anything but intensely aroused. Ricky's mouth had felt amazing, with his pretty, feminine lips and agile tongue. His body was fit, but slender and not unlike that of an athletic young woman.

"Oh my god, you guys look so hot together," Ricky said in a girlish twang as he watched the naked father and daughter hungrily kiss and fondle each other.

"Poor little Ricky," Baby Girl teased, when Daddy's kiss finally broke.

"Ricky isn't all that "little", Baby Girl," Daddy chuckled.

"Why, Daddy," Baby Girl cooed playfully, "are you looking at Ricky's hard cock?"

"He does have a pretty cock for being such a pretty girl," Daddy said. "Of course he's not as pretty as my Baby Girl."

Baby Girl grinned and kissed her Daddy again. Then she gave Daddy the wickedest look he'd ever seen. She grabbed Daddy by the wrist and placed his hand on Ricky's thigh, slowly pushing it upward, toward the hard cock jutting out of Ricky's little suit.

"Wanna make me even hotter, Daddy?" Baby Girl cooed in a feline growl.

"You know Daddy would do anything for you," he said, kissing his Baby Girl hard and deep while he pushed his hand toward Ricky's cock.

"Oh god," Baby Girl hissed, as she saw Daddy pull Ricky's suit off his legs.

As Daddy settled between Ricky's widespread thighs and ran his hands up his smooth legs to fondle his young cock and balls with both hands, he smiled to himself as he thought he might tell them both sometime about those college days when he'd had a special friendship with another young man.

"Is this what you wanted to see Daddy do, Baby Girl?" Daddy asked as his hand moved up and down Ricky's rockhard cock.

"Oh fuck, Daddy, yes!" cried Baby Girl as she boldly spread her dripping cunt open wide with one hand and started spanking her clit lightly with the other.

Baby Girl's eyes were riveted as her fingers swirled around her aching clit. She could hardly contain the excitement running through her. Today had far exceeded her wildest expectations and she could feel her sopping juices flowing freely from her pink slit as she watched her Daddy lick the length of Ricky's long shaft.

She felt like she was going to burst there were so many feelings running through her... lust, desire, hot, aching sexual fucking nastiness and wanton sluttiness but underlying all of that was the deep and abiding love Baby Girl held for her father. That flame burned hotter than any other emotion that swirled about in her body and she knew without a doubt that her Daddy felt the same way for her.

Baby Girl groaned when she saw her Daddy's tongue flick out to slide around the swollen head of Ricky's pretty cock before wrapping his lips around it and taking it back into his mouth. 'Holy fuck!' Baby Girl thought, 'that is so hot!' She crammed two fingers inside her dripping sex and fingerfucked herself as she rubbed her clit almost raw. She licked her lips as her Daddy drew back and sank down on that young throbbing cock again, the shaft glistening with his spit, his tongue swirling about it almost like he knew what he was doing, like he'd done it before.

Baby Girl was both amazed; that her most coveted fantasies and dreams were coming true, and unsurprised; that her Daddy seemed to so readily accepting of it.

Baby Girl knew now that it was because he shared her feelings, that he felt that same intense attraction, even though it was wrong. She knew that he shared her want, there was no denying it and she didn't want to anymore. She'd loved her Daddy in a way that society saw as wrong for so long she'd nearly forgotten what it was to feel normal. That her best friend Ricky was now along for the ride ... well that was just a bonus, and Baby Girl had to agree, he was a 'pretty' bonus, with an even prettier boner.

She licked her lips hungrily as she watched her hot, sexy Daddy sucking off her girlish looking best friend. Baby Girl gulped as her eyes locked with her Daddy's again and she saw that sparkle of mischief in his eyes, as if to say, 'Do you like seeing your Daddy suck someone else's cock Baby Girl?' and then, 'Mmm you know you do, look at you, your cunt is practically dripping. You love watching that thick piece of cock meat slide into my mouth and fill my throat, don't you Baby Girl?' Baby Girl felt her stomach flutter and groaned.

Ko_Jo
Ko_Jo
88 Followers