A Hot Pussy-cat on the Prowl

Story Info
It was hot out, but she was hotter.
2.7k words
4.1
41.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She lay there; the covers kicked off, lying in a pile at the foot of her bed. The night was sultry, the air in the room felt heavy. The storm that had knocked out the electric did nothing to cool the night air down. It was over 100 degree’s and it was well past midnight. Her bedroom window was wide open, and the wind that blew in from the remainder of the storm did little to cool her off. The only light that could be seen was from the candle that she had lit beside her bed. The candle danced with the breeze that blew in, casting a flickering glow on the wall of her small bedroom.

“Why in the hell I moved here I will never know.” Amy thought to herself as she lay there miserably.

Amy born and raised in the Sierra Mountain’s, she was use to a cooler climate. Dreamily she thought of the weather there. She was fortunate if it got to 80 degree’s in the heat of the summer. Yet it was already October, and in Florida, it seemed to matter very little. Granted the natives of the area proclaimed that this was the hottest fall they had seen yet, but the humidity was insufferable. For over the last week the temperatures seemed to soar into the triple digits, and at night, there seemed to be little to no relief from the scorching heat, or the suffocating humidity. The only thing Amy did count on was the central air unit in her small apartment. But tonight that was not an option, getting up and walking to the window, she could see nothing, it was pitch black, all the lights within her small community, and from what she could see from her window, the entire town, were out.

She stood at the window, allowing the breeze to run over her body, standing there it seemed to caress her nude body. The sweat that had been pouring down between her breasts, across her flat belly, down her long legs, seemed to amplify the sensation of the breeze caressing her body. Almost like a lover’s touch, gently, methodically, and experienced, the breeze licked between her breasts, her inner thighs, her ass.

Following the caressing path of her newfound lover, Amy began to run her hand over her own body. Totally unaware of the man about 10 feet in front of her hidden in the shadows of the apartment building, she was just as oblivious to the fact that the candle in her bedroom left Amy basked in the glow of candlelight, against a totally dark night.

The breeze felt deliciously wicked. Wanting more Amy thought that sitting on the verandah she would be totally unseen by anyone and her freedom of exploring her own body in public places would be unnoticed. Just the idea of being caught heightened her sexual desire, turning her on, urging her to throw caution and modesty aside. Grabbing her black bag, she threw on a robe, grabbed a blanket out of the closet, and walked out to the verandah.

The grounds between the apartment were barren of people, the only noises that could be heard where the sounds of the night, totally dark, and totally quiet. The grass was wet from the recent rain, and the air smelled fresh. Amy inhaled the scent of fresh cut grass after the rain; feeling more at ease and more relaxed.

He saw her then, just a mere shadow coming out of her front door. He heard her gentle footsteps on the concrete; it was a mere utter of the flesh hitting stone.

Amy looked around here again, swearing she had heard a sound not far from her. The moon began peeked through the clouds occasionally shedding some light for short periods of time, just to hide again.

“Just a cat on the hunt,” Amy smiled wickedly to herself when she looked around, seeing nothing, and not hearing the noise again. “Ah to be a cat, to prowl the night, to tame the savage desire that runs through your veins, to fuck, and never see the mate again,” Amy thought. What a life that would be. Strangers lusting, loving, leaving, no remorse, no morals to hinder the thrill, the kill, “Yes, that would be the life,” Amy said out loud as she laid the blanket in the still damp grass, feeling the breeze cooling her off for the first time tonight.

She lay back on the blanket, looking at the night sky; the dark angry storm clouds had passed to leave large puffy clouds after its calm. The wind blew the clouds past the moon, stars were visible around the clouds, and the glow of the moon bounced off of the large luminous shapes. As Amy lay back on the blanket, her short cream silk robe fell open a bit, just exposing her legs, but the breeze kicked up, and blew the silk around her, rubbing the silk against her nipples, hardening them with its touch. She felt the breeze lick against her inner thighs, and a small moan escaped her lips, it had been a few months since she had been sexually involved, and the breeze felt like a lover, gently stroking her inner thighs and she opened to greet him.

Her fantasies took over, Amy closed her eyes, and began thinking of her perfect lover, his caress, his encouragement while watching her explore her own body, watching her as she masturbated for him, and him alone. Amy began running her hands over her breast as she fantasized about his hands rubbing her nipples, making them hard, his words of encouragement urging her to touch herself. She moved her hands over her nipples, bringing them both to a hard peek, then running her hands over the flat of her belly to her inner thighs.

She reached down and began rubbing her clit. Her fantasies of this man watching her rub her clit, she envisioned him nude, stroking his hard cock in his reaction to watching her. She was wet, and the raw desire built inside of her as she inserted one finger, and began moving her fingers in and out, taking the other hand she rubbed her clit.

He watched as she lay down, and her robe flew open, exposing her naked body to him. A lovely vision unfolded before him, her long shapely legs spread wide open, her breasts exposed, their lovely buds peaked. Covered by the night, he could not be seen as he stroked his hard cock as she fingered herself.

He watched as the moon basked her in a lovely glow, her ivory skin glowing as she stroked her pussy. His own cock hard, throbbing, he wanted to see more.

She continued rubbing her clit as she thrust her hips. Inserting one finger she began moving her hand as she fingered herself, a delicious feeling, to feel her own hot, wet pussy cocoon her fingers, like a silk glove. Her other hand continuing to tease her rosy buds.

She heard the foot steps approach, and looked up, to see a young man approach her from out of the dark recesses of the building, he was attractive, the moon lit his face just enough to see him.

It turned her on; he was standing there like a vision from her fantasy. She was not totally sure that she saw him, but he stood there stroking his cock, he was hard and clearly turned on by the show she was giving him.

His own reaction to watching her spurred her on, he likes to watch she thought, tonight I will be the cat, and he the prey.

She looked the young stranger in the eyes, and licked her lips, letting him know that the invasion of her privacy was more than welcome.

She kept her eyes locked with his as she stood up, and disrobed totally. He looked at her body with clear appreciation in his eyes. Her body was bared to him, her large ample breasts were excited, her rosy nipples hard. Her flat belly led to a well-groomed pussy.

“Yes, you are beautiful,” was all the stranger said.

She lay back down on the blanket, no hint of shame or reluctance. She lie down, and spread her legs, wanting him to see it all, wanting to show him everything.

She began again rubbing her nipples, and her clit. Her own reactions were expressed in her moans, in her thrusting of her hips.

She watched as his expression changed. The lust in his eyes was clear. He began stroking his cock again as he watched her insert her fingers back into her hot pussy.

“Yes, I want to watch you finger yourself.” He said again, as he watched her insert her fingers.

His words of encouragement enticed her, encouraged her, and fucking turned her on. When he knelt down between her legs to get a better view, she spread her legs even wider, wanting him to see as much as he could.

Her blond thatch was well groomed, and her pussy lips small, however, it was not possible due to the dark of night to see anything else other than the motions of her fingers moving, he reached in his pocket, and pulled out his keys. He knew that the small flashlight on his key chain would work perfectly in this case. He turned the flashlight on and laid it on the blanket between her legs.

Her small pink pussy shone, it was clearly wet. The entrance was small; her lips just as small. A small moan escaped his lips as he looked at it. He wanted to touch it. Still stroking his cock, he reached out to touch her wet pussy.

“NO.” she said as he reached for her.

“I don’t want you to touch me, just watch me fuck myself.” She said.

He would be the object of her desire. He pulled back his hand, and continued to stroke his cock, as he watched her hands move in and out her pussy lips moved in sequence with her own finger, showing signs of the tight pussy.

She began moaning as she watched him stroke his cock. She reached over beside her, and grabbed her black bag. Pulling out an 8-inch vibrator, she placed it between her legs watching his expression as she placed it on the flat of her belly.

He heard the sounds of the vibrator start to hum; he looked her in the eyes, and met her gaze. She was enticing him, teasing him.

“How strong is your resistance?” she asked.

“As strong as yours,” he responded.

She reached down and grabbed the vibrating cock, and put the tip at the entrance of her wet pussy. It was going to be a tight fit, it always was. She slowly began moving the cock in and out, just a small bit at a time. It was hard, and she felt it pass the first set of muscles, slowly pushing it in farther and farther until the vibrator on the side of the cock reached her clit. She moaned and thrusted her hips harder against the vibrations, afraid it could bring her to an orgasm too quickly she began moving her hips and thrusting the hard cock in and out, with every thrust inwards, the vibrator hit her clit making her moan.

His long fingers moving up and down on his cock, on the down stroke his fingers lightly brushed over his balls, the sight before him was like a vision out of a wet dream. He watched as she thrust against the cock. What he would not give to be that cock sliding in and out of that beautiful wet pussy. He watched every stroke of her hand with added excitement.

She stopped, she was close to reaching her peek, unwilling to be outdone by the prey, and she got up on her knees and turned her back on him. Her ass facing him, she bent at the waist putting her pussy in his face, the hard cock still firmly implanted inside.

His mouth watered as she put her pussy with in a foot of his face, all he could think is how he would love to plant his face in her pussy and eat her until she begged him to fuck her.

He did not think his cock could get any harder, nor did he think he could hold off any longer. Taking his hand off his cock, he licked his lips, and watched as she was on her knees, her torso, and her head was on the blanket. Her arms reached between her legs and grabbed the cock inside of her, and began moving it in and out again, her hips thrusting up and down, slamming the cock hard inside of her.

An animalistic growl like moan escaped her lips; it was raw, and thirsty. She wanted more. Getting up off her knees she still had the hard cock inside of her as she walked over closer to him. She picked up one foot, and placed it on his shoulder. One hand grabbing the hard vibrator, and the other she entangled into his hair.

He could not believe what happened next. She damn near straddled his face; she was so close he could smell her. The musk smell of her hot wet pussy pushed him close to the edge. He watched as she continued to thrust the hard cock in and out, and her hips rotating as she reached her thresh hold. His climax was close. The smell, the feeling of her hands in his hair, pulling as she moaned, the sight that was before him enticed him as he stroked his cock, messaging his balls, he could feel them begin to retract, and the feeling of his muscles tighten.

She was slamming the hard cock into her tight wet pussy, hitting the spot that sent her so close to the edge. She could feel her clit begin to throb; she was close, so very very close.

There was no choice, he going to cum and could not stop it, despite his best efforts. He heard her moan then, and watched her slam the hard cock into her and hold it there. She pulled tight on his hair, almost pulling him face first into her wet pussy, hitting her clit against the vibrator, and rotating her hips around the vibrator.

She could feel the vibrator hitting her clit, her muscles tensed and an overwhelming heat began to radiate around the hard cock, her clit throbbed as the vibrator sent her over the edge. Her hands wrapped so tightly in his hair. She screamed, as she was cumming.

“Oh fuck.” She heard the stranger say.

“I am coming,” she heard him say amidst the primal moans of his orgasm.

“Me too,” she said, his moans of release was all she needed when she looked down and watching him squirt his cum all over the blanket, and his hand, the white cum running down his fingers. The final animalistic scream came from her throat as she spasmed around the hard cock inside of her. It sounded much like a cat’s scream in the night.

She stood there, her body shaking, her pussy spasming in the after-shocks of the orgasm that racked her body. She pulled the cock out of her, and removed her leg from his shoulder. He watched as she bent over to grab her robe, he felt as if he was in a trance. Did this really happen? He wondered. Looking down at the mess he had made, he knew it had. It was so dreamlike he thought, as he watched her put her robe back on, and place the cock back in the black bag.

“You can have the blanket.” She said as she began to walk away.

“Wait, what is your name?” he asked as he jumped up, walking towards her as she was walking away.

She never answered him, but turned around, and looked him in the eyes, her eyes he swore turned from a brilliant blue, to gold, with almond shaped pupils. She then walked away, entering her apartment, and firmly shut the door behind her.