A Hot Quickie

Story Info
After a little idle chitchat...
836 words
3.86
36.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a little idle chitchat, he kisses me deeply. He grabs my legs, lifting me up, rubbing my pussy against his bulge. I say, "Mmm baby," holding onto him tight. He kisses me more as he holds me tight, pressing his chest against my hard nipples. I moan softly as we kiss, enjoying the sensations. He moves my pussy up and down fast against his hard bulge as we approach the couch.

I say, "Ohh baby?" He pulls my thong to the side, right away slipping 2 fingers in my pussy. He works them hard inside me, leaning down to kiss my hard tits. "Ohhhh godddd," I moan, breathing hard, hips pumping against his fingers. "Baby, you don't have to... If you don't have time..." He takes out his hard cock, rubs the head on my wet pussy, and says, "Mmmm I want it bad."

"Oh god yessss," I moan, "Take me now!"

He walks backwards, sits on the couch, and impales me on his cock deep and fast, moving me up and down his cock hard and fast. I moan and pant, trembling, holding tightly to him, moving with him. He sucks on 2 fingers and slips them in my ass. He grabs a long dildo (don't ask me where he found it) and presses it on my asshole. "Ohhh baby," shaking in his arms, hips rocking, hips bucking, moaning loudly. He smiles at me as he pushes it in my ass deep, starting to move it with his cock inside me. He moves faster and faster, both cocks thrusting deep and fast inside me. I kiss him so deeply, hungrily, groaning, panting, shaking, hips moving with him. He takes the dildo almost all the way out each time to push it even deeper. "OMG yessssssssssssss!!"

He sucks on my tits hard, biting them, licking and eating them. I say, "Ohhhhh godddddddddd!! Fuckkkk meeeee!!" His cock continues stroking my pussy, the dildo fucking my ass. "Oh godddddd….feeeeellllssss soooo gooood!!" He moans, "Mmmmm baby take me all!" He moves his hips up and down hard…fast…fucking me hard. I moan, "Yesssssss...yessssssssss...yessssssss!!" shaking, groaning, panting, fucking him as he fucks me. He pounds my holes deep. He fucks me faster, taking the dildo out. He slaps my ass cheeks with it and pushes it back in. "Oooooooohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh filll meee upppppp!!"

He moves it fast, rolling it inside me, fucking me deep and hard. He says, "Cum for me baby!!" OMG my eyes roll as he gives me sensations I've never felt before. He fucks me faster and faster, grabbing my breasts and pushing the dildo so deep in my ass, as deep as his cock in my pussy. My body suddenly explodes. I scream as my body shudders violently. He says, "Mmmmmmm yes baby." He looks at me as I cum. "GODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD DAMNNNNNNNNN ITTTTTTTTTTTT!!" He moves dildo and cock even faster, rocking his hips against me, biting my tit, moving the dildo in and out of my ass. His cock pounding my pussy. I squeal as my pussy soaks us, my pussy milking his cock, ass clenching the dildo. "FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSS!! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!" He says, "Mmmmmmm good girl," as he removes the dildo and takes his cock out of my pussy. I continue cumming saying, "OMG baby!! Mmmmm yesssssss!!

He then gets behind me, pushing his cock back in my pussy, pushing the dildo in my ass again. "I'm all yours, baby...all yours!!" He grabs my hand and puts it on the dildo and smiles at me. "OMFG yessssss!!" He grabs my nipples and presses them hard, pulling me on his cock. I grab the dildo, starting to move it n my ass as I feel his cock deep in my pussy. He fucks me hard, rocking his hips against my pussy, cock thrusting deeper and harder. He slips a finger in my mouth and fucks me as fast and hard as he can, grabbing my wrist and pushing my hand up and down causing me to fuck my ass faster with the dildo. I moan and whimper, panting, writhing, sucking his finger, moving the dildo, lost in ecstasy. He moans, "Mmmmmmm baby." I move my hand faster as he increases the speed of his thrusts. "Ohhhhhhhh...godddddddd...yesssssssss!!" Panting, moaning, moving the dildo faster - first with his cock thrusts, then opposite them. "Mmmm yessss...cummmm for me baby!" He groans, "Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yesssssssssssssssss…cuminggggggggggggggggg!! Fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!" I groan, my whole being shaking with such extreme pleasure. "MMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSS BABY!!"

He moans, "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh baby!! Fuckkkkkkkkkk!! As I feel and hear him cum, my body shudders more, cumming again or did the last one ever stop. I moan, "Ohhhhhhhhh godddddddddddd baby!!" He moans, "Mmmmmmmmmmm baby!!" He suddenly opens my legs, licking my pussy, going up my stomach, between my breasts, my throat and kissing me deeply. I moan softly, "Mmmm sweet baby," as my body twitches and jumps. I pull you so close, kissing you as if I would devour you. He murmurs as he looks at me, "Mmmmmmmmmmm. Mmmmm that was good."